Tuesday, February 8, 2011

31.01.11.

one of creators of topaz borisevski v.s. /bvs/ , who lived next door..... died (was killed)  in first gate 0f building  aksyonova str. 15.... next gate to my gate...


He died saddenly at night... back wall of his heart got broken.

just where sergei brin stands. he died at 69 year old (was killed).
Sergei need to pay me first before he can be free. and those who tried to kill me in 2010 need to go to jail. just like any killer would go.



East Lansing and died ruslana korshunova...

and.....I had to sing with Mick Jagger.





TOPAZ......Az is initials of my grand mother Akulina Zelenina. and Apple has green on top. means Its time for me to get paid.



the front page of my script Last train from roppongi (2000) say 51 
(like the year of photo of my uncle valera 
with black ball)


go daddy?









last time I see my father  2007 after google ? made go daddy..... 





e? 

the number  in the shop where Black older woman Vera works in sf.


?????

where is my movie?

62 was my room in Mgik and my passport number.

and 4 15 is change and my gate is 15. 


YALE?


Visiting Pier W. and my friends from Obninsks in LA in 2000. Tatiana Maslova ....
my mothers cousin Tatiana worked with oil in russian cosmos... 

later Tatiana Maslova's mother died and last year Koshkinov...... ?


Cats....


Cats is a musical composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot. It introduced the song standard "Memory". Cats first opened in the West End in 1981.

Act I. When Cats are Maddened by the Midnight Dance


Lucasfilm Limited is an American film production company founded by George Lucas in 1971, based in San Francisco, California

is 10 years after my father started to work in MSU 35 and the year when my grandfather Svechin Nikita Alexeevich died in Marievka. 

he didnt give S to anyone. Neither we did. both of My buildings again.....(my corner) we live there since may 1975.


The Unification Church is a new religious movement founded by Korean religious leader Sun Myung Moon. In 1954, the Unification Church was formally and legally established in Seoul, South Korea.

2003 

2009.



and ali - zinga.... just as I said.....before....

No comments:

Post a Comment