Thursday, March 31, 2011

they need to pay me..... in japanese its called gomasuri. and ri was girl fr0m m0vie elect0ins... the rest is crime...



back in September 2005 Larry Page and Lucy Southworth went on a vacation in Hawaii on a private jet.

0bninsk 1991 

rosa is rosa... it is a flower. I'm at home 
in 0bninskIm not mafia. 


 that was 1994. yokohama...01. 02.....

I had this.



Joji Obara (織原 城二, Obara Jōji, born 1952 in Osaka, Japan  to a Korean family, Kim Sung Jong ...


similar black dog that barked at me in serpuhov in the
 park in 1982 at the dog sh0w

later it was in music vide0 lucy.

then lucy blackman...

wasnt it  band veseliy delizhans fr0m 0bninsk?



nikita and vera


mick jager ph0t0 jean pig0zzi ... 


On 12 December 2003, Jagger was knighted for Services to Music, as Sir Michael Jagger by The Prince of Wales.

vienna


italy


ca. copy 0f greek  sergey christidis from mgik.


in my t0ylet  r00m in 0bninsk .... 20... is when I went t0 japan. 160 0....

n0t brins t0ylet. n0t 0lga 0f greece t0ylet......


my apt. is 403 and they keep stilling.... he is n0t 40. he is 37. means brin is fucking with me.

he is mafia. and mafia is n0t g00d.

and I d0nt fuck with him and itmeans he is wr0ng.

this is crime. and in sf.  brin didnt pay f0r my apt. 

1998. yan ha3 finger... and what?????? I already lived in 403. 
yan is g0d man. he has n0thing t0 d0 with it.

0ne L in bull is missing..... here it is...st0len...


bill clinton William Jefferson "BillClinton (born William Jefferson Blythe III, /my 3 fl00r/ August 19, 1946) served as the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001). At 46 he was the third-youngest president


1999 my first film fest...

42 is when my m0ther was b0rn...


Founded in 1957 by film exhibitor Irving "Bud" Levin

1998 inna didenco /Georgian ukrainian mafia/ overstayed  in japan.... 
she doest live in my corner...

I already lived in usa studying... spending all my m0ney in academy 0f art....

innas 0ld b0yfriend president need t0 d0 harakiri... 

that inna n0t alexandra. she has n0 right t0 my place. p0lish president liked t0 live....

kate makarova visited me in  sf in 1998. 
mafia and jail pe0ple... 
lena and katya put them als0 t0 jail...

mafia and user. they killed hercules....
with bad heritage.
makes n0 sense.


I didnt allowed any copy of my images. 

since 2006. crime and crime.....

russian criminals in la marina orolva.
and has no right to anything she does.
as is n0t lan...... she need t0 be in jail. 
f0r trying t0 kill me.

g0 daddy.... crime. Im n0t changing my mind. death sentence.

this is crime. I d0nt fuck with 0rl0va. means she is wr0ng. I d0nt fuck with inna and anne.. 
they fucking with me.

means they are wr0ng and they need t0 pay.

f0r this.  0rl0va needs t0 be in jail 0r 0rl0va  needs t0 be killed. fare? fare.

I made an0ther sushi t shirt....

bef0re they did this.... are they crazy....



they killed m. jacks0n...
did this
tattoo.

killed ruslana.


they cut his liver out.....he didnt pay me...
but its  not about cuting his liver ...
he can still pay me...


she killed him


killed marina 0lh0vskaya...


what is putin doing?

what is funny?


?????f0r ugly human na0mi? f0r pr0h0r0v????? 0r brin? 0r pig0zzi? with page.. ?

2007.killed 


killed 


and my killed in 2010 aunt Hope Sizova.... 







 1994 singapore .... 


did this... I but Im n0t black.... menna0mi is criminal t00...
na0mi cambell has n0 right t0 be here.
eduardo saverin...... was born in São Paulo, Brazil,
March 19th, 1982

1998. place where I live since 1975 .


did he g0t my s? 0r her?



On 12 December 2003, Jagger was knighted for Services to Music, as Sir Michael Jagger by The Prince of Wales.

that is my hand...

2002. mms from japan... momand korean japanese 
yoshikawa san visiting...

sushi

0r her ? 0r him? when y0u have n0 brain and small heart... y0u d0 this kind 0f things....


2003


0bi....

then I met b ru baker.... carol 0r king  is a little h0rse that hit my m0ther in 1950.

her b0yfriend was luc .... nice guy..


zhenya voronin from ukraine his  2nd wife with candle 
act...

/my last name/ 

 svetlana...

his friend from  Seattle washington... 
Microsoft Corporation  is an American public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA
Redmond is a city in King County, Washington, United States, located 16 miles (26 km) east of Seattle. 

he gave me this... my last name in the middle. he didnt kn0w my last name... and he d0esnt kn0w h0w it happened
that he wr0te it.

there was underwear 0n the battery.... in 1979.

jean pig0zzi wears my sushi and 0lga 0f greece 
is 0n my ship.... in Vogue....we dont kn0w them...
why they there? they have n0 right t0 be there
same na0mi cambell has n0 right t0 be there.



my brother 0n my wedding 2003 ...he was not there.... in my shoes...

his wife svetlana....aslan us0yan ... that imafia again... aganst me and my family.
 0r what?

when did they d0 that????

nyc 2005 jean pigozzi pushed me to have sex... 
that is how he won?
hercules was friend... I trusted.....


2009 ali vera pincus dishonest with stolen from me farm ville...

mafia wars? game? very ugly human. 

0r him?


this was wrong michelle. 

michelle in my movie is french. 
real person... hostess in japan...








Mark Pincus (mark@markpincus.com)
Sent:Wed 2/14/07 8:00 AM
To:'Vera Svechina' (verasvechina@hotmail.com)
Sorry but ur psychic! 

and it was not me.. big mistake... 
hillary... I s0w yesterday and l00ks like 0ksana vasilenk0.
vevo

we were happy in jean pigozzi house 2009..... 
we became friends while 
making flying strippers book...
I didnt kn0w ugliness in pe0ple.... 
hercules was my friend.... 

kate makarova mafia killed hercules....
1999




photo yuri feklistov from magazine 0gonyok.

my aunt agnia nikitichna svechina 
was akusherka


Cher (pronounced born Cherilyn Sarkisian, May 20, 1946) is a long-time American #1 Billboard Hot 100 and Grammy Award winning recording artist,

Her first solo recording was the unsuccessful single 

In 1999 the album received three Grammy Awards nominations including "Record of the Year", "Best Pop Album" and winning "Best Dance Recording" for the single "Believe". 



"Strong Enough" is the second international single by American singer-actress Cher from her twenty-third studio album, Believe. It was released on May 4, 1999 by Warner Bros, and WEA.

the story was already written and c0py 
written in la and russia and japan. 




Carry On is a long-running series of low-budget British comedy films, directed by Gerald Thomas and produced by Peter Rogers. They are an energetic mix ofparodyfarceslapstick and double entendres.
Twenty-nine original films and one compilation were made between 1958 and 1978 at Pinewood Studios, with an additional movie made in 1992.

and carry borja killed my film. because she is not creative. 
telluride film festival 1999 ... zhenya....


my city is from 56 and plant from 54
the bl0nd w0man is nancy... she l00k like
fay ...and fay fr0m england I met in casablanca...t0ky0 in 1999.

1998. tokyo
the was n0 0ne behind me..... its  a painting.... we had 
 Reese Witherspoon with m0vie elections

they didnt need t0 put 0ther russians in there.....

Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi
 the first woman to hold the office and the highest-ranking female politician in American history.


with liz in la 1994. 

 melinda from hustler club sf.... I had n0 idea they l00king in my ph0t0s in 0bninsk h0w did they d0 it?


2009 bill gates and melinda gates? they tried to do what?
they n0t fr0m my gate.......
my father died. 2007.


september 2008 in moscow jean pigozzi dressed like my father after he died... he is not my father. its sick... he has n0 right t0 be dressed like my 
father after he died...
h0w did he get the idea? and then he 0pened sh0p in isetan in 2009... with brand made 0ut 0f me...
without asking.... t0 get my s???????

was a bit strange.... my rent is n0t paid 7 m0nth....
he need t0 pay...

2010. russiantried t0 kill me with names 0f 0rl0va and 
zhuk0va in my head.... they have n0thing t0 d0...

and they hurt michael... 


I d0nt like dasha zhukova.
mafia zhukova copied all from my high school photo album. without asking...Im not playing. 

by surviving after the birth I won.

they killed hercules and they tried to kill me.... 
they need to be in jail.

svetlana trumm stage name was dasha

2009

irina k0rly0va...0lga g0nina k0r0ly0va  

irina bl0ck... and g0nina ended up with child gena...



and shevlyak0v star str. 9 apt. 15.... criminal....went t0 jail... 
I have n0 interest in pe0ple like that...

and that is why elle gave me tatarin ph0t0grafer in 2004.. wh0 did h0rrible pictures...

aksy0n0va d0esnt live in my apt. 

but her  sister fr0m est0nia... is where my m0ther g0t ring in 1966


went t0 t0ky0 t0 make d0cumentary fr0m m0sfilm.... 

very ugly.



nelli was with hair like mine in 2009
n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my family. friends...
                                                                 never been in my sch00l.


andrey mother svetlana borlyuk ...0r burlyuk../mafia aslan? 0r wh0m? and my aunt anna nikitichna svechina studied together in vgu
 /Im n0t gu/
anna nikitichna wafr0m marievka..

anna nikitichna died in 83 and b0rlyuk andrey and nelli 

they had baby anna in 2009. and nikita bef0re... that is strange...

Holy Virgin Cathedral - Joy of all Who Sorrow - San Francisco, CA - Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia
Parish Established: June 2, 1927
Groundbreaking: June 25, 1961
Consecrated: January 31, 1977

Completed during the earthly life of  St. John, the Wonderworker of Shanghai & San Francisco and frescoed by the renowned iconographer, Archimandrite Kiprian of Jordanville, the Cathedral of the Mother of God “Joy of All Who Sorrow”, has a vibrant liturgical life, three choirs, a full-time Orthodox Academy and a Russian High School. 

DianaPrincess of Wales (Diana Frances; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997)
 was a member of the British royal family.
sobor...  borlyuk....


there was borgul 0lga 0r natasha....killed in the f0rest 0n guryan0va....
l0ng time ag0...


 it sh00uld 0f been 0ur b0r in serpukhov.

1959. 
tamara, nina, valera, vladimir. 


and my 0ther aunt ant0nina ryabinina had t0 sale her h0use in 
2007.

and wh RUINed all 0ur graves in marievka 
in 2010?

they all crazy.




when its my mother and flowers....
in dubrovka



inna in my h0me ...fake alexandra...  h0w they put pe0ple l00k like 0ther pe0ple...

I dn0t kn0w...

very h0rrible.... and they all t00k adventage 0f my m0ther and me...and my father....






and  angelina and solt....

my m0ther l00ks like innas japanese 
0ld b0yfriend  president...  als0 criminals......

very bad users....... and they  brought parkinson t0 brins.... did this girl w0rse it? n0. 

I w0uld say same if it w0uld happen in my family.  

0r her g0t my s and baby is benji... like my friend? 0r page?
when it vera svechina 23 and me... 

160 0...? and 0 is 0n my hand.... and they cant make pr0blems f0r me. 
because they are wr0ng. they try...

she 0nly uses my family and hello kitty hates her.
my dvd broke down....
criminal... n0 reas0n t0 like them.

very ugly and disgraceful. where is my s..?
they use pig0zzi... that they n0t t0 g0 t0 jail...
f0r what they did...


zhuk0va d0nt live where we live. my hell0 kitty 
g0t br0cken
in my apt. in sf. .... 
????? pig0zzi in galaktika? 0r he is disney? find d0ct0r....

this is fake....d... they tried t0d0 s0me bullsit.. and need t0 pay me...

very ugly pe0ple...
this......and steve left telluride... because 
m0nique 
luddy is n0t g0....

in 2008.....naked jean pig0zzi said... y0u sh0uld g0 travel..... what is he talking ab0ut...
I was w0ndering?

I was happy where I  was....


in the st0re in sf...n0w


d9962962

I lived in 62 since 1990.  d is f0r princes diana.... and 99 is lena pleshivzeva apt. 

/0np0 tehn0l0gia/.... v.v. is lenas m0ther... like vvputin...

she started t0 live in apt. 62 in 1991... after steve j0bs g0t married....t0 lp in on March 18, 1991...


in 1993 I went t0 japan.... because they did 9962......diana crashed.... because 62 was mine...

and it was n0t d99 it was 160. my apt. 

and light  fr0m 62 after mick jagger did shine the light... 

veronika pereb0r0va.... vp??????? and put e in the end 0f my fathers passport in 99? and pig0zzi brand.... and
0scars 2011???????


mgik? 

after my trip t0 japan....  and ph0t0 fr0m c0nd0r...2009 dec. with diam0nds tat00 0n the rist... 
ver0nika cuted 0r tried t0 her rist... when she lived with pavel...m0rgun0v..



they changed crain... ph0t0 fr0m lana and yuri shiller place 1011 ... 10 is my br0ther birthday but... he has n0 idea.... ... 11 is my building...

and thats h0w richard prince /my richard/ and na0mi harris made b00k

ab0ut swingers.... and we never g0t t0 flying strippers..... 


hello kitty... photo 1973.



march 2011...


1979. 0bninsk. gate s.....


Lucy Southworth 

my virgin /33/ Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson.


they just need to pay me....
from making google from me and my family.

maybe that was the reason ...

In 1994, Charles Henry Ferguson (born March 24, 1955) founded Vermeer Technologies, one of the earliest Internet software companies, with Randy Forgaard. Vermeer created the first visual website development tool, FrontPage. In early 1996, Ferguson sold Vermeer for $133 /33 was my mothers house in serpuhov/ million to Microsoft, which integrated FrontPage into Microsoft Office.

the king

I didnt all0wed t0 use me and my family....


natasha zvetk0va

lavi lev from cadance cheated with her 
brothers girlfriend  
Ukranian tanya...
and her br0ther got killed....

and natasha ended up with irina block from g00gle
.....when there is 
n0 irina block...

its my block 

 and Tanya Rezvyakova is my aunt....

they make 0il.... f0r c0smos ...

No comments:

Post a Comment