Tuesday, March 15, 2011



JPB?

JEAN PIGOZZI BRIN? 099?

99 is LP and VVP (Putin) AAP...

they do nothing... 

Jean Paul Bonjuor....

160 0? 

and facebook 1601.

that's my apt. #. 160. 

all taken from my apt..... and my mother need to have vacation.... 

and I need money and my life.

The Rainbow Logo: 1976-1998
Not surprisingly, the above logo only lasted a year before Steve Jobs commissioned graphic designer Rob Janoff to come up with something, oh I don’t know, a little bit more modern. Janoff’s eventual design would go on to become one of the most iconic and recognizable corporate logos in history.

 they gave my mother too shots when I WAS inside....in March... when It must of been in Jan.


 Del Yocam, who was Apple's first COO and head of the Apple II division during the 1980s.











Borland Software Corporation is a software company first headquartered in Scotts Valley, California, Cupertino, California and finally Austin, Texas.


Founded California (1983)


is when our teacher left and all kids went to separate classes...in 3G.

I went...
Borland is Serpuhov.....our graves are there in the bor... tim cook... my grandmother....





















The Rainbow Logo: 1976-1998
Not surprisingly, the above logo only lasted a year before Steve Jobs commissioned graphic designer Rob Janoff to come up with something, oh I don’t know, a little bit more modern. Janoff’s eventual design would go on to become one of the most iconic and recognizable corporate logos in history.




1985.  Andrew Warhola (August 6, 1928 – February 22, 1987)



















Jon Bon Jovi accuses Steve Jobs of being 'personally responsible for killing the music business'




















Shot through the heart, and Steve Jobs is to blame.

you mean my heart? 

That is Jon Bon Jovi’s assessment of the current state of the music industry. Bon Jovi (of the iconic rock group “Jon”) had some uncharacteristically harsh words for Apple and its turtlenecked benevolent dictator Steve Jobs ....

?????????????


Bill Gates isn't resting on his laurels. He's making new alliances, like investing in Steven Spielberg's new movie studio, Dreamworks. ????


that was... My Canar






and Megamind is fortune teller  Roman Rubzov.... I met him ....and I met real spider....last year at home...in Obninsk....

is 



 from my movie..that 

I WROTE. 

and what's that?


an that is PANDA pig who eat me up as a "GAME"? in 2005 and bee became Artco???



and then Russians with pig tried to kill me. and copied my pictures. And I will never forgive that and I hope they in real jail. 


that is my doll. 
the person who wanted to be her... in 2009 I dont know and I don't want to know....

they killed to many people.


No comments:

Post a Comment