Monday, March 21, 2011

APT. 160. in Obnisnk....

1905 robbe manuel. france. le manege /carussel/ 

manezh 1973. vera.
t0ky0 1993... it  say ube 0n the balcony 

photo number tw0.

1905

1996. atami. japan



I'm 25 years old. 1999.






prada...


1956.   died Ludmila Gurchenko


and this is Luda Korableya... student of my mother... and what??? they torchure her....





Zelenina is grandmother. I looked like when korean students did something...in academy 0f art...

Im not Z this is fake tatar...where is my S?
 Sveta Ziakaeva illigal in america.. tatar doesnt live in my city or house....
Svetlana Medvedeva... And mafia Aslan Usoyan and all died...





Anna. My aunt. or its my nose?









I dont live in 13 Aksyonova str.  across the street....no pe0ple with name Aksyonov lives there..

my phychers d0ugher felt d0wn frm the balcony...the teacher was mean.


and alexey sannik0v  lives there...




2009 dima lesnevsky looks like him



2008 the girl is mine...

I didn't go to Cannes because there is no producers there... I realized....

Michael Jackson
will.i.am
Keith Harris

2008.  bill gates . that's all we wanted Microsoft to became... 

if it is like that..
where is mine 50 something billions then?




Rob. and they came to my apt. in sf  and stole my pink Rob...



and cannes 2009. oscar...















 I had Sergei Makarov...


fake. makarova. 











nikitin sergey nikogo ne budet doma....

google 160 0 and they tried to kill me after they killed my father with go daddy...




anna svechina.





diamond earings mike gave me in t0ky0




0ne was l0st in m0sc0w. in 04 and 05 when I met dima / medvedev is als0 dima . 
he has n0 right t0 my family life.

1998 sf.


Kimura Takuya 


hanspee 2005

june 2005 serial number 525 /my apt building/ BLT12000 A0051 

/ 51 when my uncle valera was born/

product LT12-23U1- 000
model number 

T 231




I came t0 the usa at 23 and it say 023 0n my macys card.

sr Labs inc.


Co-founders Sergey Brin, left, and Larry Page helped run Google while Eric Schmidt was CEO. For example, they pushed the firm to build its own browser, Chrome(Paul Sakuma, Associated Press / April 2, 2011)
???

MY GRAND GRAND MOTHER POPOVICHEVA ALEXANDRA, HER DOG WITH NAME KUTO. HE WAS BLACK. HER HUSBAND ANDREY. HE MADE BUTS FROM CHROM (XPOM). 


dishonest inna didenk0 changed her name to anexandra... 

she is n0t fr0m my family..
didnt live in my gate.

mafia


and this imafia.


and my father died. and they hurt me last year...

???

No comments:

Post a Comment