Saturday, March 5, 2011

what about...

1966. Serpuhov.



April 12 Gagarin went to cosmos..... Lady Gaga walks after me in Moscow...

I'm not my uncle Valera... he looks like him.








Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson (born 18 July 1950)




 is a British entrepreneur, best known for his Virgin Group ...



SpouseKristen

Tomassi

(m.1972–

1979)

(divorced)


Lady Joan
 Templeman


 (m. 1989–

present)

Svetchina?


VS








VX




HEARING? 



after my meeting with the dog in Serpuhov....In the park.... in 1984.

Родион Газманов - Люси (1987г.) 







11 is building # where I live with my family 
since 1975.  there is no pincus even close. 

It takes a bit of searching to find Sergey Brin’s office 
at the Googleplex. Tucked away in a corner of Building #43 on this sprawling campus near the southern tip of San Francisco Bay, past rows of colorfully decorated cubicles and dorm-like meeting spaces,
Office 211 has a nondescript exterior and sits far from the public eye. 


Luke Skywalker is a fictional character and the main

protagonist of the original film trilogy of the Star Wars 

franchise, where he is portrayed by Mark Hamill. He is




and my died in 2010 aunt Hope...


Ed C! 

?????

THIS IS A LETTER FROM ED LOCHMAN, WHOM SERGEI SELYANOV DIDN'T LET SHOOT MY FILM in 2004. 

It was 2002 or 2003!!!!

hi,in Rio til 7th of feb then Paris til 12th then LA til 15th,i,m very interested in your film because you know the world so intimately and it.s a compelling story with many visual possiblites ,i,ve have a feeling for Japanese culture studing Japanese films for years and shooting Toyko Ga for Wim Wenders/anyway comfort for housing just so it.s clean/safe ,have all the camera equipment we would need but have to work out my financial arrangement; I´would be fair but it´s a longer discussion because of my own expenses while i would be away for the amount of time and what i would bring to the project/shooting next few days where do i find you to speak with you directly ~ tavarish- ed



this jacket I got in 2005 in Italy. 

I HATE MAFIA.

who is Italy in my life? nothing. 

Mai san never been  in Obninsk.


Mai san Is from "Norimaki". SHE OPENED NEW SHOP ON MY EXPENSE? 

West 42 ST...

 1942 when my mother was born....  and that's her last names ....Takaeva Svechina .

MARK.(PINCUS) .. SHAMAN...in SF (BLACK MAGIC? PHYCIS?) 

415 596 42 93



1996. 



IS THIS MY MOTHER????? (she born in 1942)
I DON'T THINK SO. 
1973.
HELLO KITTY? 1974.

50 %?


 Lena Pleshivzeva, her brother Alexander ( alkoholic) and V.V. Pleshivzeva live in 99 apt.  in building Aksyonova 15.

5th is MY BIRTHDAY. 


after my trip to Japan... Lena came visit me... She has same birthday as Barack Obama... 
BUT SHE IS NOT PART OF MY FAMILY AND CAN FUCK WITH HER FAMILY. 

NPO TEHNOLOGIYA....I HATE. 



1996. LAKE TAHOE. 23 and me.


1997. SERGEI.

1969. Colder  Krasnorutskaya and Krasnokutskaya...

ALEX DIAZ from Panama.

and the rest is crime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment