Sunday, April 24, 2011

where is my movie?


house 33. serpuhov....

tamara andreevna rezvyakova /cook...later tim c00k /rezvyakova meanmerry/
vladimir ivanovich takaev....valera...

1951. 

Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs (born 2. 24, 1955) is an American business magnate and inventor

marievka.  blackland.
akulina got married at 17 years old.


1973. 0bninsk.
2009 dubai.
1977

I have 22....

224 doshta no?



15 gate 3 floor....

US$ 56 billion 2011

VPCCA190X CTO? 100.... vera petrovna... n0t vera pig0zzi.....
VAIO® Y Series Laptop
S SerieS
e Series
c Series

He is consistently ranked among the world's wealthiest people and was the wealthiest overall from 1995 to 2009, excluding 2008, when he was ranked third.

$8.3 billion (2011)

Merry ChristmasMrLawrence...
 hollywood walk of fame... 1995..... with elizabeth from uk. .... to make movie in japan....

1996 atami.


Queen Elizabeth II


1997 academy of art san francisco 

all japanese students in my r00m t shirts....
1999

2002...Im 0n the right fr0m michael white...
??????? 
hanway films
2005 december... and jean 0pened st0re 0n my birthday ? 2009 - 1993 when I went t0 japan 1 time
= 16......

in my apartment  I sit in the place 0f 16... and it was film i wanted t0 make...

lp n0thing has t0 with my apartment at all.......

there is n0 irina...n0 svetlana n0 elena...


h0w c0me? mafia and criminal pig0zzi.....

Sayako Kuroda, the former Princess Nori and only daughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan As the princess left the Imperial Family and became a commoner on the day of her wedding to Yoshiki Kuroda in November 2005.




Paul Gardner Allen (born January 21, 1953) is an American investor and philanthropist 
who co-founded Microsoft with Bill Gates.
                                                                       US$13 billion (2011)


3055

free google? h0ney?
 US$19.8 billion US$  and 19.8 billion 2011

The company name Google is a misspelling of the word "Googol" made by founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, as described in the book The Google Story by David A. Vise.?

The term was coined in 1938  by 9-year-old Milton Sirotta (1929–1981)

go daddy?

free faceb00k?





1979.

1979.

2002-1979 22.

im n0t armenian...

and my aunt Hope died......after russians tried 
to kill me in 2010 with go daddy....

A famous list of 23 open problems, called "Hilbert's problems", was compiled in 1900 by German mathematician David Hilbert.


The Teletype Model ASR-33 was a very popular model of teleprinter. Introduced about 1963 by Teletype Corporation and designed for light-duty office use, it was less rugged and less expensive than earlier Teletype machines or its heavy-duty cousin, the Model 35-ASR.
The Model 33's printing mechanism was an array of levers, cranks, and a type cylinder on a movable carriage. The Model 33 printed up to 10 characters per second. Printing was limited to the upper case ASCII character set.
t0ky0.
ube. dec. 1993

1949–1994: rise in Japan

Since March 1949, a Yamaguchi-based company, Ogori Shōji (which, until then, had been operating men's clothing shops called "Men's Shop OS") existed in Ube, Yamaguchi.


and they made sh0p fr0m my life f0r jean pig0zzi with0ut c0ncern ab0ut my life..... in kuniyasu san place. 

my pin I made in 1994
In June 1984, they opened a unisex casual wear store in Fukuro-machi, Naka-kuHiroshima under the name "Unique Clothing Warehouse". It was at this time that the name "Uniqlo" was born, as a contraction of "unique clothing". In September 1991, the name of the company was changed from "Ogori Shōji" to "Fast Retailing", and by April 1994, there were over 100 Uniqlo stores operating throughout Japan.

tadashi Yanai NET WORTH $9.2 billion
Tadashi YanaiTadashi Yanai , was born in February 7, 1949) is the founder and president of Fast Retailing, of which Uniqlo / Uniq.....my ku in 0bninsk and o 0n my hand 


unique clothing is a subsidiary. He is routinely ranked as one of the richest men in Japan. Yanai said, "I might look successful but I've had many failures. People take failure too seriously. You have to be positive and believe you will find success next time.NET WORTH$9.2 billion, Retail at the AGE of 60 has vowed to turn his discount clothing chain, Fast Retailing, into world’s leading apparel retailer. Has stores in New York, Paris; opening one in Shanghai this year. Keeps prices low by outsourcing production to China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Bangladesh. His discount clothing chain Fast Retailing has thrived amid the downturn. Company is expanding its Uniqlo brand stores abroad in a bid to turn itself into a global name. Plans more than 30 new overseas outlets in 2009. Shifting production away from China to lower-wage Cambodia to keep prices low.

Nobutada Saji NET WORTH $8.6 billion
Nobutada SajiNobutada Saji , was born in November 25, 1945 is a Japanese businessman, chief executive of Suntory Ltd, Japan's fourth-largest brewer and food manufacturer. He obtained his MBA at the University of California, Los Angeles, and became CEO of Suntory in 2001. He resides in Hyōgo Prefecture.NET WORTH$8.6 billion, Beverages at the age of 64. 



present fr0m t0ky0 japan f0r my birthday june 5 1996. vine  f0r my film.......




c00k my grandm0ther tamara /rezvyak0va/ /eng. merry/....and tim c00k when I came t0 sf.... sajikoi. 



miki went t0 vancuver british c0lumbia...

and I had friend michael malama fr0m calgari....

means Im russian...

Adjika  is a hot, spicy but subtly flavoured paste often used to flavour food mainly in the Caucasian regions of Samegrelo and Abkhazia. Adjika is usually red, though green adjika can be made with unripe peppers. The name itself comes from the Abkhaz word аџьыка"salt" (the more descriptive аџьыкаҟaҧшь (literally, "red salt") and аџьыкаҵәаҵәа are also used to refer specifically to adjika).





1998. sf. painting from swedish painter...

Princess Takamatsu (Kikuko) of Japan, (Japanese: 宣仁親王妃喜久子, romanized Nobuhito Shinnō-hi Kikuko) (26 December 1911 –18 December 2004 / my grandfather vladimir takaev was b0rn in 1911 died in 1994/ ), known informally as Princess Kikuko, was a member of the Japanese imperial family.


died after I started t0 make my film....in 2004.

at age 83....
and that was when I met d0g in serpuh0v wh0 later
was called lucy in the music vide0 lucy.... 
0f r0di0n gazman0v


means d. medvedev is with 0ksana vasilenc0...
wh0 lived in 1 gate 0f next building ...0n the first fl00r.....



yamanashi....


2004



they st0ped my film.......made m0re m0ney fr0m me... killed my father and friend....killed few in my family....
and they tried t0 kill me ....

I hate mafia....

Suntory Ltd.
1 40, Dojimahama
Kita ku, Osaka
Japan 




The company was founded in 1899 by his grandfather and was the first to sell Western liquor in Japan.


I kimashita  to n0rimaki in 1999 with japanese film producer
yamamotmataichiro....


merry project. /my mothers village dubr0vka/ my friend. since 99. 


情熱大陸 「アートディレクター・水谷孝次」 1月10... by Merry21




and pincufarm ville again? with0ut asking....


day dreamingLupe Fiasco featuring Jill Scott....?


I t0ld pig0zzi this wawh0ng ph0t0...


2008....september....
rublevka....russia
jean pig0zzi.


and pig pig0zzi 0pened sh0p 0n my place and disapired gaming while vera alm0st g0t killed fr0m 0rl0va and zhukva mafia...

Then, in February of this year, the billionaire ? Zynga CEO, Mark Pincus, filled a restraining order against Svenchina. Pincus said she threatened his wife and children and stopped by his home twice a week. 

 he wishes  stopped by his home twice a week... its n0t true.... and he has n0 evidence.....

She also sent Pincus a series of crazy e-mails and voicemails saying things like, Zynga ...n0t zinga...
farm ville.......after this party.... wh0 is pincus t0 use my family....n0b0dy. mafia? n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life....


mafia?


crime...


dokushin.... and my flying strippers water... but they st0le my ph0t0s........and they keep making m0ney 0f me....becasue they little liers.......




my 1973...







No comments:

Post a Comment