Tuesday, April 19, 2011

creation of the Soviet Union in 1922.




before 160.

I was born june 5 1973 in 0bninsk.

my father gave me 22 /train/. in 1974.

Im 11 month 0ld... my grandmother tamara born in 1922.

and where is my movie?


9/11
  

He drove like a maniac.

He drove like a maniac.
Image: Grant.C via Flickr


In the early days of Microsoft, Gates got so many speeding tickets that he was forced to hire the best traffic attorney in Washington State to get him out of trouble. One day, he borrowed a friend's Porsche 928 and spun and bottomed out, almost totaling it. The repairs took a year.


1996. h0ng k0ng.... last days 0f england... trip with samurai were I met jean clode sangana.


with tiffany bin on my neck....


and steve returned to apple 

and they started google...facebook.... from 160.....

and fake gun japanese magazine /with me inside/ 1998 jan.  /I already had jan. off in 1973/

scholfields pats june 20th 71. apr. 22nd 73c. and we had dog pet. /собака sobaka/

71 is birthday 0f 0lga 0f savoy...??? how did she got in my family?

1998 1 gun magazine cover.

1973


 1977. my photos were in apt. 160. 15 gate 3 floor.... building 11.  my last name starts with s.



in my apt. in 0bninsk random photo... statue 0f liberty 0n the left from my father.

gate s. apt 160. 3 floor.

they put e in russia..... after my trip to cannes... and thats crime. 



imperial spa sf.


my apt 160

Самолет Мишель Обамы при посадке едва не столкнулся с грузовым лайнером

время публикации: 06:22
последнее обновление: 06:33
блогпечатьсохранитьпочтафото
Самолет с первой леди США Мишель Обамой совершил посадку со второго захода из-за того, что оказался слишком близко к летевшему впереди него грузовому лайнеру

Самолет с первой леди США Мишель Обамой совершил посадку со второго захода из-за того, что оказался слишком близко к летевшему впереди него грузовому лайнеру. Об этом сообщили представители Федерального авиационного управления (ФАУ).
Инцидент произошел в понедельник, 18 апреля, около 17:00 по местному времени (01:00 мск 19 апреля), передает ИТАР-ТАСС. По данным ФАУ, правительственный Boeing-737, на котором летела супруга президента, готовился совершить посадку на базе ВВС США "Эндрюс" (пригород Вашингтона), когда авиадиспетчеры направили его на второй круг, чтобы дать возможность приземлиться летевшему впереди него военно-транспортному лайнеру C-17.

igor lainer working for zinga.com


thats make iphone Aplication about my mothers farm ville without hers or mine permission......



it means its impossible  for my script /since 1999/to be slow, 
thats the way it  Should to be...

n0w it say slow script 0n google ... it 2011....

about last train from roppongi a.k.a asobi. .

A script on the page "Blogger: VERA SVECHINA (ВЕРA СВЕЧИНА, in german can be Wera SVETCHINA + my vena )PRESENTS: LIFE. D0NT C0PY. - Edit Post "my film and my book flying strippers didnt get fin..."" (http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=1944310722647565276&postID=1107596352863466701) is making Safari unresponsive. Do you want to continue running the script, or stop it?

they just keep doing crimes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment