Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Vera. movie.




he said he can't help me.


White House Press Secretary Jay Carney

 said the president called the meeting 

because he "decided that not enough 

progress has been made."


because they not helping me. 

Jay was chinese painter who I met on Union sq. and he give me earrings as a present.. 
and painted portret 
for my short film... in 1998...



After the 2002 launch of Friendster, several eUniverse employees with Friendster accounts saw its potential and decided to mimic the more popular features of the social networking website, in August 2003. Within 10 days, the first version of Myspace was ready for launch.[13] A complete infrastructure of finance, human resources, technical expertise, bandwidth, and server capacity was available for the site, right out of the gate, so the Myspace team wasn’t distracted with typical start-up issues. The project was overseen by Brad Greenspan (eUniverse's Founder, Chairman, CEO), who managed Chris DeWolfe (MySpace's starting CEO), Josh Berman, Tom Anderson (MySpace's starting president), and a team of programmers and resources provided by eUniverse.
The very first Myspace users were eUniverse employees. The company held contests to see who could sign up the most users.[14] The company then used its resources to push Myspace to the masses. eUniverse used its 20 million users and e-mail subscribers to quickly breathe life into MySpace,and move it to the head of the pack of social networking websites. A key architect was tech expert Toan Nguyen who helped stabilize the Myspace platform when Brad Greenspan asked him to join the team.
old logo
Original logo
The origin of the MySpace.com domain was a site owned by YourZ.com, Inc.[17] It was intended to be a leading online data storage and sharing site up until 2002. By 2004, Myspace and MySpace.com, which existed as a brand associated with YourZ.com..


who is .com?


my diam0nd??? fr0m japan in 1993..... and sery0zhka fr0m  mike..../ Armas Clifford "Mike" Markkula Jr. (born February 11, 1942)/




my s.... i think  they  have problem....
they alscriminals...


/////////////////////////////

The Rolling Stones in Vancouver ....

VANCOUVER SUN (Vera Svechina.)


what are they doing there????


where Miki lives....  Miki Mouse was a toy in my hands in 1993 in Tokyo Disneyland .. 

and I'm alive person.... from Obninsk with O on my hand...




 2003. Nobutada Saji san and Miki.


is it still O MAI? 

who will find me lawyer ???


 Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:15:34 -0500
> From: Jean
> Subject: Hello again to my IRussian GF
> To: verasvechina@hotmail.com

> Thank you so so much for helping my friend. I hope you will meet him. 
Xxxxxxx J 




then mick jagger didnt stopped by... 
they looked for diferent kind of place... ...its 0k.


From:Stephanie Imperial
Sent:Fri 3/04/05 6:32 PM
To:verasvechina@hotmail.com



Vera,

I hung out with the Google guys last night!

So if you want to meet Sergey Brin, you are going to
have to come with us on a quick trip away maybe on the
weekend!

Stephanie

I am trying to work out a meeting that will be fun and
no pressures then both of you can get to know each
other and can take a weekend to do that!



i.k.u.
I was busy and didnt want to go.....


Eduardo P. Saverin  was born in São Paulo, Brazil.

 In April 2005, Zuckerberg /fr0m my apt. 160/ dropped Saverin's percentage ownership share of Facebook from 34% to a believed ~5%.
A lawsuit filed by Saverin against Facebook was settled out of court. Though terms of the settlement were sealed, the company affirmed Saverin's title as co-founder of Facebook. Saverin signed a non-disclosure contract after the settlement.

P. was my father. he didnt failed ...
they failed him....






and princes 0lga in my ship...  wh0 we d0nt kn0w...and we didnt kill her father...greeks didnt like their king.... and fake j. pigozzi with criminal russians... and brazilian prince crushed....


0n the time 0f my film and my 0scar.. they put this...


In the 2010 film The Social Network, which depicts the relationship between Saverin and Mark Zuckerberg from the creation of Facebook to Saverin taking legal action against Zuckerberg, Saverin is played by actor Andrew Garfield...

barack 0bama...wh0 came 0ut fr0m my family....choosed
leon panetta....as cia director and anetta is my stage name and i didnt fail. but russians tried t0 kill me in my apt. 40in sf.in 2010.


and there is n0 hill lary ar0und....

they failed....


anetta was sister 0f anjelica...and its in my b00k and film... c0pywritten l0ng time ag0.


No comments:

Post a Comment