Monday, April 25, 2011

I WILL GIVE NOT MY S TO ANYONE.....

Festival de Cannes from 11th to 22nd May 2011


- 15 / my gate 15.../ ........??????



who think they are D?


The 64th /my passport..... 64/ Festival de Cannes opened with the first announcement : Robert De Niro will be President of the Jury.


Robert De Niro man who bit up naomi campbell...... and they did crime with me. they tried t0 kill me........ IM NOT NAOMI CAMPBELL....that was very bad......... and it's crime forever..........means things like that will never be normal... they criminals.....

means pigozzi was wrong..... AND HE IS WRONG TO NOT PAY ATTENTION....t0 what he did......


20
my m0thers h0use 33 and 11 0ur h0use2006 I was 33.


after my wedding with micah leon reed in 2003....
leon from riga /le0nya/ and leon panetta

Government Has $1 Trillion 

In Untapped 

'Piggy Bank'

At the end of the first quarter of fiscal 2011, the federal government had 
over $1 trillion in unspent funds that could be used to reduce future deficits. 



21sextillion1000 trillion


51sexdecillion1000 octillion
15quadrillion1000 billion






marievka...


san fran.
and after 2007. 160.







Ivan Seidenberg, 60

CEO since 2002

2002 I met pig0zzi.....


Белеет парус одинокой
В тумане моря голубом!..
Что ищет он в стране далекой?
Что кинул он в краю родном?..

Играют волны - ветер свищет,
И мачта гнется и скрыпит...
Увы! он счастия не ищет
И не от счастия бежит!

Под ним струя светлей лазури,
Над ним луч солнца золотой...
А он, мятежный, просит бури,
Как будто в бурях есть покой!

1832



Verizon Communications...


fr0m my film... since 1993...




Israel "IZ" Kaʻanoʻi 
Kamakawiwoʻole (Hawaiian 
pronunciation: 
May 20, 1959 – June 26, 1997  At age 38 died)  
was a Hawaiian 
Verizon had a banner year in 2006. The telecom 
provider signed up more wireless 
customers than any other operator, its business 
unit began to grow for the first time 
in years, and it launched its risky yet bold TV service. 
The moves are part of CEO
 Ivan Seidenberg’s plan to transform Verizon into 
a diversified giant offering voice, 
Internet tie-ups, and wireless and TV services. 
It all seems to be jelling: Shares 
are up 24%, their largest gain since 1999. Now 
Verizon must sign up more users 
in new markets such as video, broadband, and 
wireless data in the face of stiff 
cable competition. But don’t look for Seidenberg 
to put that expansion on hold.


OVERALL GRADE
A
MARKET DATA
MARKET VALUE
(2/28/2007)
$108.9 BILLION
PROFITABILITY*
13.5%
A
SALES GROWTH RATE**
8.1%
B-
12-MONTH SALES
$88.1 BILLION
12-MONTH NET INCOME
$5.5 BILLION
TOTAL RETURN
PAST 12 MONTHS
20.5%
PAST 36 MONTHS
15.9%
ECONOMIC SECTOR
TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES
INDUSTRY
INTEGRATED TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES

Ivan Seidenberg














While CEO of Verizon in 2009, Seidenberg earned a total compensation 
of $17,012,407, which  included a base salary of $2,100,000, a cash 
bonus of $2,953,125


mick jagger didnt buy rights t0 use my life...


he stole my colorful ball... 
present from my friend.

















The Microsoft Visual Studio logo

Hollywood film maker Steven Spielberg has brought the
 rights to make a film on the wikileaks saga.

micr0s0ft didnt buy rights t0 my life...
Sathya Sai Baba .... born as Sathyanarayana Raju (23 November 1926 – 24 April 2011) was an Indian guru, spiritual figure, philanthropist and educator. In 2011, he was listed by the Watkins Review as one of the 100 most spiritually influential people in the world.....




1996..almost after my cust0mer...
1996


t00k ph0t0 with liza fr0m Philippines. /there is ph0t0 in my st0ry in pictures.../


Autumn leaves were 0n t0p me 0n the shelf...

my 0ther had black and white c0stume...black with white Stripes..


Hollywood film maker Steven Spielberg has brought the rights to make a film on the wikileaks saga.
philip didnt buy rights f0r 2 life fr0m me...




sec0nd life....


they made mick jagger girlfriend like she wa fr0m  that club... .. ...and fr0m my place in 0bninsk...

1997.s..f...




nelli after Filipina girl liza fr0m my club...?????
i was with liza....n0t with nelli.


inna didenk0 fake alexandra anne... d0es n0thing g00d...livitati0n criminals...

I d0nt have t0 pay f0r my breast....w0jcicki.......
Hollywood film maker Steven Spielberg has brought the rights to make a film on the wikileaks saga.

anne didnt buy fr0m me right f0r 23 and me. and benji...my friends name...



anat0liy....ge0rgiev fr0m msu 35 s0ld my father dacha .... liya and katya mafia..... 




their husband went t0 jail....I d0nt care.....

 and pincus made game mafia wars....crime....


ana t0 liy? /my ku?/ and nelli in my m0thers c0ll0r...????? mafia....

and nelli dressed like my sch00l??????
she never went there..
and my m0ther....

and her sister went t0 make film fr0m m0sfilm
h0use f0r h0use????
what h0use... my h0use?

mafia

and they didnt ask.....


vera want t0 make film.  and they killed hercules.


hercules 

 it was nice pig0zzi friend stella key....he intr0duced me....and killed herkey.... ???

then he died.... and huge pig pig0zzi ends up in my st0re......in japan...

criminally

 Hollywood film maker Steven Spielberg has brought the rights to make a film on the wikileaks saga.

but he didnt buy right t0 make antz... 0r memuars 0f the geisha... fr0m me....

and wikileaks didnt buy right t0 make c0mpany fr0m my ph0t0 with vikki.

0bi.



and  pig j pig0zzi didnt buy rights f0r his brand...

and Tilda Swinton


and mamm0th with died pe0ple when right was last train fr0m fr0m r0pp0ngi and flying strippers....

Давным давно известно, что человек использует способности своего мозга, не в полную силу. 

instead 0f livitati0n.....they made fall....

and g00gle livitated...


thats why they pretended they like my m0ther...
and my father...

1974
Im n0t m......

bad russian pr0ducer maker Сэм Клебанов  SAM KLEBANOV and my 2v class. ? 


nelli n0t a...... w0jcicki n0t a ...and they already finished crime.... steve j0bs d0es n0thing...



Hollywood film maker Steven Spielberg has brought the rights to make a film on the wikileaks saga..

why j0bdidnt buy rights t0 use me?


alex diaz fr0m academy 0f art.. g0t this email.... l0ng time ag0...

elanatema@hotmail.com.... lana ruccian

ana tema....??????


that was jean pig0zzi.......with mafia.....


what? I  didnt g0 t0 criminal pincus  h0use t0 threaten his ugly criminal  wife

with black made children...fr0m inna and anne....

..... he said  I  went ....he has n0 evidence..

it was alla pugachy0va.....
apr. 15.../ 15 my gate/

my 2nd trip t0 japan....and after...tw0 katyas were there....

my t shirt say french kiss.... and french h0tel?

katya was b0rn april.... 3. 1997.







4 fl00r...




they manipulated my ph0t0...
diferent katya /kate/ with child christina...she is n0t fr0m my family...

she b0rn in dec.

ph0t0 0f me....later fr0m it they made apple l0g0...




10 june is my br0ther birthday..and it target....??????

sergei makar0v... and next is marievka, my father and grandm0ther akulina and c0ws....

my grand mother made blinzi.

and am blin entertament..... Steven Allan Spielberg .
katya has 10 0n place where my b0x is...??????

mafia did it... she has n0 c0ntact t0 my family....
she has her  criminal family.. she need be there...

2009. and  i g0t this.

she is n0t living in my gate...3 fl00r...

and they did that trick... but Im glad we figured it 
0ut...
Catherine was born at Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading on 9 January 1982 and christened at St Andrew's Bradfield, Berkshire on 20 June 1982. She is the eldest of three children born to Carole 
/ the baby king h0rse that hit my m0ther when she was 8 years 0ld. 1950/  Elizabeth (née Goldsmith).

Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith was not born yet.


Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith, b. Perivale Maternity Hospital, Perivale, Middlesex, 31 Jan. 1955.
Michael Francis Middleton, b. Chapel Allerton Nursing Home, Leeds, Yorkshire, 23 June 1949.

and francis coppola kept making not great movies..... and got life  achievement  award for making mafia
heros..

what about  people who live without mafia?


2011 I went to hospital to find 0ut what  russians did t0 me last year...I met this pers0n...

I still live 0n my hill in 525 st0ckt0n...40where I rent since 97.
and n0t cant pay rent because 0f attack last year.
and they want me t0 m0ve 0ut... but  Im n0t m0ving 0ut yet...

??? there is vera at the hill . 

????

fr0m my t0ylet in 0bninsk...


my 1v 1980
t0ky0 1996. lena and katya mafia...

and katya svechina was made when was friend with mogi mike.... and he looked like 
mike markkula...from apple...


katya

the gray rabbit was from  rudakovo... 1974.


2002

2003. they cheated. mick jagger...?

this was vera and yuri.

Dao Knight (1991)?


telluride


nicole
pure insult. 


dubrovka where baby horse king hit my 
mother when she was 8.

tokyo disneyland...1993


2007 telluride


2009 s.f...  and its all kuto?



tom....


Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
July 3, 1962 .....

twenty years after my m0ther....

I was b0rn 11 years after.....

 In April 2005, Cruise began dating actress Katie Holmes

svetlana Holmes fr0m russia...2nd fr0m the right...

mafia aslan? with0ut my permitti0n ....


?????? they didnt ask me 0r my father 0r m0ther if they can d0  games fr0m my life.
0r my m0thers life..
.


Jurassic Park (1993) and brin haDinosaur....

The taxon Dinosauria was formally named in 1842 / my m0ther was b0rn 100 years later in time 0f phenomenon is known as "Epiphany frosts" / by Sir Richard Owen, who used it to refer to the "distinct tribe or sub-order of Saurian Reptiles" that were then being recognized in England and around the world.

barney pell

and power fr0m my b00k is set?

Barney and Friends, also referred to by HiT Entertainment as Barney the Friendly Dinosaur, is an independent children's television show produced in the United States, aimed at children from ages 1–8. The series, which first aired in 1992

Dao Knight (1991)


0wen cant help...


they cheated

and didnt let me make my film.

and 160.....



0lga gonina.... became film mamm0th... it w0uld be fine if they w0uld care... 
but they didnt care.

fr0m my apt. t0gether with this.

The Last Gun (1959)

my gun magazine was in 1998. 
3 and 9 = 11. my h0use.

what is this? 

Hollywood film maker Steven Spielberg has brought the rights to make a film on the wikileaks saga..

why 0rl0va didnt buy rights t0 use my pictures?

it d0esnt mean that fake criminal  0rl0va is steven spilberg.....  and she need t0 pay f0r my disability....

and she tried t0 kill me...why she n0t in jail?



and this....t00...


vera birthday 5 june n0t april .
1 30 pm.


criminals g0 daddy can g0 t0 jail...


Апрель 24, 2011...
Примадонна лично контролировала организацию траурной церемонии прощания со своим бывшим концертным директором Евгением Воловым...
На траурной церемонии в ЦКБ-2 присутствовало около 50 человек: родные и близкие друзья, коллеги и соседи по дому.

Im n0t alla pugachy0va....

I cant take t0 c0urt pincus n0w........

is it smart?






1979


1999.


and pig pig0zzi in my shirt...2009. and in my st0re in t0ky0...0n my birthday....

with criminals 

akulina svechina didnt come to live with us in 0bninsk. 

ASCII: символ Ë .... after criminal pr0h0r0v t00k my э. in 2007.

she died in 1986

2009 1986  23  and me...

the woman dressed like my grandmother is from france. 



 the 38 is my shoes size... and its my 15 gate. and lavegas new 0pened h0tel ...with wr0ng name.

and what they did?

after The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games 

Coat of Arms

nihon..... my two books.....

and 0ur building 11....

The Latin phrase CONTEMPLARE MELIORA, meaning “To envisage a better world” (literally “To envisage better things”), alludes to a line from George Bernard Shaw’s play Back to Methuselah (Part I, Act I): “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were  /this what I was saying to  pig0zzi in 2008.
 I know things that never were...Im 10 years ahead....
 and I say, ‘Why not? ’”

and russians tried to brake my head.


The 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver
The Games runed from February 12 to March 1st.

?????

Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced on July 8, 2010 that Her Majesty The Queen had graciously agreed to the appointment of David Johnston as the 28th Governor General of Canada.

Согласно официальной трактовке, бинарный код «символизирует информационный поток, цифровые коммуникации и новые медиа». Но есть ли в этом 33-значном коде какое-то скрытое послание, / thats my m0thers h0use number in serpuh0v
russia. thank y0u/ как это обнаружилось недавно на шифре с логотипа United States Cyber Command? Даже если так, то сообщение очень надёжно зашифровано.

Вот сообщение целиком.

110010111001001010100100111010011

Как уже упоминалось, оно содержит 33 символа.


Однако, если взять первые восемь знаков и перекодировать их по различным таблицам символов, то получается что-то непонятное.

ASCII: символ Ë
Hex: cb
Base 64
/my passport... and russians made me n0t able t0 w0rk...
and didnt let me do the pasoport in 2010
: yw==
Dec: 203

Со второй предполагаемой группой знаков тоже непонятно: ?, 92, kg== или 146. Здесь можно продолжать, но этот способ расшифровки явно не действует. Если перекодировать всю группу целиком, то получаются примерно такие сообщения:

ASCII: Ë?*é
Hex: cb 92 a4 e9 01
Base 64: y5Kk6QE=
Dec 203 146 164 233 1


thank you for letting me collect 
back what they tried to still....

If you wish to send your best wishes and pledges of loyalty to Her Majesty The Queen, you may forward your correspondence to:
Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA
United Kingdom
SW1A.....1aa ...but I was put in 1v class in school 10 in 1980... 


and 0ksana zibulskaya was in 1a. 

in 1975 we m0ved t0 gate 15 t0 3 fl00r.

Jaws is a 1975 American thriller film directed by Steven allan Spielberg and based on Peter Benchley's novel of the same name

Movie poster shows a woman in the ocean swimming to the right. Below her is a large shark, and only its head and open mouth with teeth can be seen. Within the image is the film's title and above it in a surrounding black background is the phrase "The terrifying motion picture from the terrifying No. 1 best seller." The bottom of the image details the starring actor and lists credits and the MPAA rating.

and I went to japan....

and I wrote film asobi.
0r last train from roppongi.

 1999

Hollywood film maker Steven Spielberg has brought the rights to make a film on the wikileaks saga..

why brin and page didnt buy rights t0 make g00gle?

faceb00k t00.



and that is my address 525 in sf since 1997.
 same as

san jose sharks 0ffice.  525... 


larry page..


After being denied entrance into traditional film schools, Steven Spielberg entered California State University in Long Beach to study English. Steven Spielberg’s professional movie career began the day that he decided to jump off a tour bus at Universal Studios Hollywood and wander around the back lots. Apparently Spielberg found an abandoned janitors closet and turned it into an office..

he copied from my book last train from roppongi...

No comments:

Post a Comment