Thursday, April 7, 2011

my 30 birthday...2003

monday april  4 voronin valeriy died in 1 gate 0f aksyonva  15. at 62 year 0ld. 


mgik... apt. 62


he was found dad on train station....with blood coming from his ears.... 
his son kiril died before. he was 22.




after my wedding with micah reed.. and after he Dissapired... with stephan...
and magadan and killed father 0f k0lya trelik0vsky in 2005....fr0m bilibin0 at0mic plant...

wh0 did it abram0vich?

From:Jean Pigozzi (Jean_Pigozzi@compuserve.com)
Sent:Mon 11/24/03 3:12 PM
To:Vera Svechina (verasvechina@hotmail.com)
LOVE NY 

JUST HAD LUNCH WITH CLINTO 
/kuto./
XXXJ 

2003. my birthday....





0bi

tokyo 1993.



Zingari moved into the neighborhood in 

s.f. in 1995.


who will answer? 


pincucriminals making m0ney 0f my m0ther... and that is wr0ng....

and their kids black way made...fr0m inna.


candle...?????? wr0ng.... sveta voronina / husband name/  and act candle... fake. 


2005  st0le my lv bag...micah reed...x b0yfriend 0f alexia bryan....
step child 0f anna wint0ur... 

s0 what?


and my h0tel in vegas g0t f0rm 0f...this ???????


Plagiarism is defined in dictionaries as the "wrongful appropriation," "close imitation," or "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work.



fr0m my apt....they take everything..... and we g0t Daisy tray. Поднос. ус. 
Mustache..... i met long time ago...in vincent gallo concert.... in about 2006...


criminals...  jeal0use pe0ple....russians...??? very sad...

this is j0ck.


my family hates dasha zhukva ugly ugly pers0n...


eclips ... he didnt pay me and he serves madona..


here is your madona.









evgeniy v0r0nin.. ukraine.. fr0m theatr0 zinzani.....?  my uncle valera.. zhenya v0r0nin has n0 
c0nnecti0n t0 my family...



e v..... fr0m my family....??????? evgeni is n0t vera. and his wife is not candle.../ I liked  her sh0w.../






1999. from 1973 .... 25 years. hercules.... 


0n the way to telluride...

zhenya and simoneta....




1999. about vermeer...technologies


1973
Charles Henry Ferguson (born March 24, 1955)  like bill gate s.

after his book.....instead 0f financing, my film... he started to make his own.... on my time...

its crime tdo because im a woman.

and wh0 put my br0ther 0n my wedding ph0t0 ??? in 2003.... my m0ther and father didnt d0 it 100%.
neither nikita 0r his family w0uldnt d0 it.... but they could 0f been manipulated...

1999 putting my shirt 0n my br0thers wife is crime. they manipulated ph0t0s....



 thialready killed.... my family fr0m serpuh0v



2009 




pick0k? n0 c0necti0n t0 my family. illigal.... ziakeva....svetlana. tatar...????????? criminal....t00.



2009 ????????? paris....





sveta is n0t in fr0nt 0f me.... thats eggs fr0m my aunt h0pe that was killed last year..... 


she is with gray hair...



there is m0nkey /0rl0va marina/ 0n my niece neck. get her 0ut 0f 0ur lifes.

????? why she c0py my ph0t0s
nizhni n0vg0rd ? arrived 2006.
criminal.. has n0 c0necti0n t0 my family and 0nly used my ph0t0s t0 make m0ney and tried t0 kill me. and killed 0thers..
Plagiarism is defined in dictionaries as the "wrongful appropriation," "close imitation," or "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work.



t0paz.

az is my grand m0ther.... 
japanese t0y gun magazine. san mete0 ca . 1998. /t0p gun/

braganza. i loved brazil.....

why she c0py my ph0t0s?  tried t0 kill me...killed prince 0f braganza. criminal.


they what  she did.


svetlana rudenk0 g0t l0st... the water also mine....

pitiev.... flying strippers drink.. they br0ke the law. 

153 14 gate...


fr0m my childh0d n0te b00k....


in 2009 there was petr shura....

4 change /m0ney/ 2 /im 2 child/ 15 gate.


they have t0 pay me. killed marina 0lh0vskaya...mamm0th....?


and t0day i s0w this... suv

sergei brin.... you are vera...
means he 0wns me m0ney...at list...

sergei brin.... you are vera...



3 40..... na0mi campbel 0n my place in disney princes and fr0g..? my apt. ? 0r bar sb 40
all criminals...


she is n0t fr0m my family.. 

nikita 0n my wedding....in my sh0es.....


all l00ks wr0ng....


my far grandm0ther pr0sk0vya in white scarf.... fr0m kutuz0v0....
m0sc0w region....

clowns.... they d0nt pay me....russia is very bad place....crime and 0nly criminals.....everywhere...
d0nt they have their 0n grandm0thers....?????


mafia and i hate them. nizhni n0vg0rd has n0 c0nneti0n t0 my family...


Plagiarism is defined in dictionaries as the "wrongful appropriation," "close imitation," or "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work.


1997.....



professional. 



wh0 is 62 a? my r00m in the d0rm...? 

criminal

criminal.


criminal inna.





why cat was killed ????

after my trip t0 usa.... 6 children...


my apple l0g0...ip0hne...i pad...i life 11.....

side kick ph0ne...


my cd..
my LL. my 23 and me... and my friend benji baby... and my island...

criminals... my rent n0t paid  1 year... and 8 billi0n...they 0wn me.

??????? and killed britney anne merfy... f0r what? f0r n0thing.

????? in  my dress... my m0thers plant.... criminals....neither are right.


my ship


????? my m0ther 70 years 0ld.

my time...

берингов пролив



my pig fr0m the ph0t0... irina bl0ck.... 


died father


????? my rabbit...and g00gle...fr0m my uncle valera.... criminal 


jordan newman....

  m.jordan from  t-shirt with  in my film in 2004...


Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963)
Jordan attended Emsley A. Laney High School in Wilmington, where he anchored his athletic career by playingbaseballfootball, and basketball.

High School....A few American schools still incorporate grades 7 through 12.

14–15 years 0ld.

chicago bulls /i was born in a year 0f the bull/


I was born 1973. and became apple logo. 



my sript and film was c0py written by law.  and I didnt make m0ney with it. 

they br0ke the law. made m0ney with my life and idea. they did crime.



my trip to tokyo

my ticket

93 a.



with Elithabeth from england in 1995 in la. 


No comments:

Post a Comment