Friday, April 22, 2011

марьевка....





what is that....there is n0 s0m in marievka....



JEALOUSE UGLY PEOPLE ERASED MY POST....

I just ab0ut t0 be kicked 0ut 0f my apt. in sf...

superi0r c0rt 0f calif0rnia...

sbn.......

anrdes sanchez

andre as ????? n0.


and they put my br0ther nikita in my wedding in 

2003...in my place... wh0 did it...?






SERGEI BRIN NOT NIKITA.....

this is vera. in t0ky0 1999... im n0t sergei...

where is my billi0ns...?












вера свечина  S















1994 0r 1995 germany erfurd... r0sa in black..k0lya treli0vskiy m0ther in place 0f my gate...my br0ther nikita where lena was... nikita fr0m 160 sitting where lena was ....


my address in sf 525 st0ckt0n....1997....

shark 0ffice in san j0se ...525......s0mething...

ge0rge gund  married r0sa wh0 wasitting 0n my place...

1997. made fuji...


Costa Rica
im n0t r0sa.....

in my apt. anyway...

.....ph0t0 fr0m 2003. dec. 25.


and greg died...

 in my apt. 160....n0t healthy....wh0 did  it?


r0seanne?  big crime....

vera in 16 gate place... 



1999 bill is in my place....



1995. la h0llyw00d walk 0f fame.... my film 
is still n0t made. nikaragua...

f0r film in japan


Queen Elizabeth II





atami 1996... 



1998 nikaragua ... caradi.







criminals


fat pig pig0zzi and f0r sale my hamster ?





15 gate.

criminal need t0 be in jail f0r trying t0 kill me.

has n0 right t0 make anything fr0m y life.russians n0t g00d pe0ple.




criminal jeal0us pig0zzi and w0jcicki




101 99 97








1988- 1973 = 15 years

in 1975 we moved in 15 gate 3 fl00r...
I wasnt 3 years 0ld yet... 

I was 2.

vera 160.
 natasha /vera/ lived in 159. n.b.
sergei chursin...163... /cvs pharmacy/
nikita b0y?
and sergei nikitin...?



2008. maria...

and j.pig0zzi  sm0king.... after he 0pened sh0p in kuniyasu sans place.


vera and sergey...../andrey and natasha/.../natasha next in my m0vie/


alex....panama /b0rn in american base/





News for brin


bill gates.... 160.






film make became stripper because t00 many manipulati0ns mafia did......
??????????????????????????????????????????

A former stripper turned filmmaker,








Vera Svenchina (pictured above), was caught after she followed a blind Google employee into the search giant's corporate headquarters with the intent of dropping off a book and a note to co-founders, Sergey Brin and Larry Page. 
This would all seem random and crazy if you didn't know about Vera Svenchina's past.

nigo....msu 35...

1991




this killed my father... and  my friend...
why they did crime with0ut asking me. big crime...c0pied my ph0t0s.

its against the law.

 they had n0 right t0 d0 it...
she need t0 pay me all m0ney she made... 



why they d0nt put 0rl0va t0 jail?


0riginal black and blue sweater....

criminal... why they d0nt put t0 jail criminals..?  f0rmer what turned what?


nig0 /im 2nd child/ 


my gate 15.



jan. 94. japan... 


jan0ff??? already happened in 1973.

rudenk0 svetlana in my c0ll0r


and finally in my gate illigaly

2005. dec. 15. apple logo and christmas...

1994


my grand m0ther last name zelenina



inna didenk0 in wr0ng place....



akusherka my aunt...



 tatarin...... let her pay 0r her m0ther pay...

my friend 0samu

in the world trade center.... 


vera in fujiyama.
Fuji Television Building in Odaiba, Tokyo (1996)

1997

Headquarters4-8, Daiba Nichome, Minato, Tokyo, Japan

Kenzo Tange (丹下 健三 Tange Kenzō?, September 4, 1913 – March 22, 2005) was a Japanese architect, and winner of the 1987 Pritzker Prize for architecture

????? 

change minus mafia d. zhuk0va /wh0 else id?/ . and minus An Inconvenient Truth is a 2006 documentary film directed by Davis Guggenheim about former United States Vice President Al Gore's campaign to educate ....
that made global warming the number one topic of conversation. ...

my script was ready in 1999.

 Im french fr0m gate and I didnt invite her in 09.
It was my film.


davis. 2009. /every b0dy liked it except me/


pages? zibulskaya....0ni0n.????

2001.

The original World Trade Center was designed by Minoru Yamasaki in the early 1960s using a tube-frame structural design for the twin 110-story towers. 

The North Tower (1) was completed in December 1972 and the South Tower (2) was finished in July 1973; the two were collectively known as the Twin Towers, im twin...the two tallest buildings in Manhattan at that time. 



luda karably0va l0ves my m0ther very much.



luda  k0r0bly0va student 0f my m0ther..... they didnt d0 things right way...
they didnt let me make my film....
 and sick luda putina....v.v. putin wr0ng.

160...

vv. putins fault...





??????



after japan they t00k my maika...
















after cannes 1999....


enlightened ?



steve Jobs married Laurene Powell, on March 18, 1991.

 new 0tani....h0tel...93...d0han...

that was me....vera svechina....apple l0g0 filmmaker .....


Jobs also previously served as chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios; he became a member of the board of directors of The Walt Disney Company in 2006, following the acquisition of Pixar by Disney. He was credited in the 1995 movie Toy Story as an executive producer.

0r steve married t0 my father? LP....




killed my father. 


after I met hercules and jeremy th0mas.... telluride ...after my ph0t0s went t0 Vogue...
3055

steve Jobs married Laurene Powell, on March 18, 1991.

The couple have a son, Reed Paul Jobs,

моя маика micah.....reed ?..... 0r my father asked f0r maika? and they did manipulati0n
mafia with  0rl0va... made g0 daddy....fr0m my dear pr0ject...

my aunt anna... vgu


mafia.... marika....riga... and svetlana


vera, my first b0yfrind k0lya fr0m bilibin0....... and Lena Pleshivzeva fr0m np0 tehn0lgia. 
17 years 0ld...her aunt galina lived in bulgaria....

r0sas are fam0use there... and r0se 0il.....

zkb    

and I had brazil...

what is z? green?



anna wintour


nikita was n0t there . h0w they did it?


micah reed with add.

my red prada bag beame The Devil Wears Prada is a 2006 comedy-drama film, a loose screen adaptation of Lauren Weisberger's 2003 novel of the same name. It stars Anne Hathaway as Andrea Sachs, a recent college graduate who goes to New York City and gets a job as a co-assistant to powerful and demanding fashion magazine editor Miranda Priestly, played by Meryl Streep. Although the movie is set in the fashion world, most designers and other fashion notables avoided appearing as themselves for fear of displeasing U.S.Vogue editor Anna Wintour....


reed jobs

micah didnt cut the tree.... 0nly st0le my bag.....

maga dan....? and danki....?

abram0vich in chuk0tka.... 


wh0 cut the tree? in fr0nt 0f my gate?

svetlana rudenk0 ? what she d0ing in my gate
and they made this with0ut asking...... and they tried t0 kill me .....

vera has n0 idea.......


???????




inna didenk0 / w0jcicki ....b0yfriend kadama 
n0risuya san...???? mafia

and nikita king ? 0n my place in my wedding...

then 
na0mi?? in my cr0wn..?


??????



that was 0ld m0vie little vera?

after 

sergei k0n0n0v fr0m 0bninsk.....in 1995 invited me 
t0 w0rk in c0mpany 0se in m0sc0w
0r txmax la....

Mikhail Khodorkovsky хoдорковскии  

against 

Mikhail proh0rov ?... b0th d0nt live in my gate
and they d0nt live in my apt. 0r my gate 15.

n0 c0nnectin t0 my life. 

he w0uldnt make y0 car....

if he w0uld bcivilized.......

abra0vich als0 d0esnt live in my gate neither his girlfriend...

/I had michael jacks0n, michael jagger and 
big dipper and panda/


inna fr0m h0r...she d0esnt live in my gate ......
she sits 0n place 0f my gate...
fr0m h0r.... she was in sch00l t0 be h0rus 
teacher...


my friend alex from panama fr0m academy 0f art.



160? we n0t in china.......





with mafia help  she became fake alexandra and 
mark pincus g0t his children....


fake...pers0n... w0cicki....with my friends name benji and my 23 and me....

??????? h0w???
nikaragua/caradi/ mick jager


From September 1950, Keith Richards and Jagger (known as "Mike" to his friends) were classmates at Wentworth Primary School in Dartford, Kent. 

In 1970, he began a relationship with Nicaraguan-born Bianca De Macias...in 199

2002 Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger and philip linden. He was knighted in 2003 fr0m my an0her m0vie.......didnt help me with the m0vie. j. pig0zzi invested in sec0nd life fr0m my h0use..and my life...

vgu.........did pig went t0 vgu
?


Jobs was born in San Francisco and was adopted by Justin and Clara (née Hagopian) Jobs of Mountain ViewSanta Clara County,California who named him Steven Paul. 

In 1976, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak founded Apple. Before Steve Wozniak co-founded Apple with Jobs, he was an electronics hacker. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak had been friends for some time, having met in 1971, when their mutual friend, Bill Fernandez, introduced 21-year-old Wozniak to 16-year-old Jobs.

The Ballad of Esequiel Hernandez?



??????


0lga g0nina?? 0lga didnt care....means crime.


this




they d0nt live in my gate.... and they n0t part 0f my family.

same dress....

Im bef0re...

vera





marina d0nt live in my gate....



she is n0t my m0ther.... and she is n0t me.  and they tried t0 kill me....

nina heartley...


t0mik in my gate and killed natasha m0iseykina.....




and this with0ut permissi0n...they made.. when they 0wn me and my m0ther everything....


 Last year, the former stripper .......??????????



they knew me way bef0re.......

my 30 birthday

?????????


filed a report with the Mountain View, Calif. police against Google, accusing the company of sending messages to her brain telling her to kill herself.



 wh0 did it? russians.... 


wh0 will pay f0r my skin...?


0bi....

criminal pincus with idi0t wife.
and stupid blackman... and black w0man....

very g00d 0rganised crime.....

?????

russian mafia fr0m jail....

 my apple  l0g0.... killed marina...


fr0m my picture.....


and my c0mputer.....



The police locked her /vera/ up in a mental 
ward for three days. 
???????????

Then, in February of this year, the billionaire Zynga CEO, Mark Pincus, filled a restraining order against Svenchina. Pincus said she threatened his wife and children and stopped by his home twice a week.  its n0t true.... and has n0 evidence.....

She also sent Pincus a series of crazy e-mails and voicemails saying things like, Zynga ...
farm ville



excuse f0r criminal




and viniamin.... uncle venya died....



aunt h0pes eggs....





fr0m my family with0ut asking... bering0v pr0liv.... and tried t0 kill me.... after they killed marina.

china said n0 because they need t0 .....pay


160










with eggs fr0m my aunt h0pe...she als0 had gray rabbit...


crime fr0m russians....

my garazh...



was her family's idea, and that Sergey Brin and Larry Page killed her father making g0 daddy. 
wh0 did



0bi.......2003...

2006
В

pincus  with my farm ville..... 

and irina bl0ck fr0m danki?




and this criminal



l0ng time ag0......
 Rolling Stones Black and Blue 15th American
studio album by The Rolling Stones (1976) .

my sweater black and blue...in my 15 gate.

???????


??????? russians did.......g0 daddy members...


grave 3055

liver



mine...



free 23 and me? benji...?



Woman sneaks into Google, leaves 'angry' letter

Updated: 04/22/2011 07:28:23 AM PDT


A woman who is already accused of stalking one tech CEO apparently walked into Google's offices last month and left a letter and book for company co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page.
Mountain View police spokeswoman Liz Wylie confirmed Thursday that Vera Svechina, a 37-year-old San Francisco resident, followed a visually impaired Google worker through a door into a secured, employee-only area on March 18.
Svechina then made her way to an empty desk outside of one of the co-founder's offices, and left a letter and book written in Russian, Wylie said.
Business Insider described Svechina as an "amateur filmmaker and former stripper from Russia."

never danced in russia.




h0sstes in japan





bad pr0ducer selyan0v st0ped my film after 3 days because as he said he has n0 m0ney


after he had m0ney f0r 0ther films...... and used my life..... 



and he is n0t pr0ducer f0r my film. 
2011Baikonur (co-producer) (post-production)
2011Samka (producer)
2010Nosferatu. Uzhas nochi (producer)
2010Kochegar (producer)
2010The Weather Station (producer)
2008Morfiy (producer)
2008Native Dancer (producer)
2008Tulpan (producer)
2008Shultes (producer)
2008/INirvana (producer)
2007Ilya and the Robber (producer)
2007Drunken Sailor (documentary) (co-producer)
2007Hard-Hearted (producer)
2007Cargo 200 (producer)
2007Lavatory Lovestory (short) (producer)
2006The Sword Bearer (producer)
2006Luntik i ego druziya (TV series) (producer)
2006Khottabych (producer)
2006It Doesn't Hurt Me (producer)
2006Transit (producer)
2006Heaven on Earth (producer)
2005/IIContact (producer)
2005Svoya chuzhaya zhizn (TV movie) (producer)
2005Don't Cry Mommy 2 (producer)
2005Blind Man's Bluff (producer)
2005Bipedalism (producer - as Sergey Selyanov)
2005Nochnoy prodavets (producer)
Zynga founder Mark lier and h0rrible pers0n.....
Pincus filed for a restraining order against her in February, according to Business Insider, after she allegedly threatened his wife and children, and visited his home.
vera svechina   didnt g0 t0 his h0use....he has n0 evidence....he is lier.....

and farm ville is fr00m my ville....and tatiana is behind him....means against him......

Wylie did not know the title of the book left by Svechina.
"There was "nothing threatening" about the letter, but it was "angry in parts," she said
After an employee found the book and letter, Google security reviewed its surveillance tapes and found images of Svechina entering the building. Google notified Mountain View police of the incident, Wylie said, but none of Svechina's actions rose to the level of criminal activity and no charges were filed against her.

they tried t0 kill me n0t I tried t0 kill them.... 



but none of Svechina's actions rose to the level of criminal activity and no charges were filed against her.

charges need t0 be filed against them...... they made me disable t0 d0 it.....

and they made that I cant w0rk and make m0ney f0r 1 year.....

??????

"It's just reporting it, making sure we're aware of it," Wylie said.


Mountain View police have dealt with Svechina in
the past. She was detained last May after she came to police headquarters and asked to file a complaint against Google.
"She thought they were inside her head," Wylie said.
s0me0ne was...

Police determined she was a threat to herself and took her to a hospital for a 72-hour-hold.


n0thing threatening t00 myself I did 0r w0uld ever d0... m0nique laddy.... did cut her rists


and there is lawyer m0nique  g0...


??????
why they didnt let me file complaint ??????
they had n0 right t0 d0 it.
E-mail Diana Samuels at dsamuels@dailynewsgroup.com.

sam kleban0v with his h0rribe film...




No comments:

Post a Comment