Saturday, April 16, 2011

my film and my book flying strippers didnt get finished...


f0r vera svechina

1993 present fr0m  japan.


2008. 15 years later...15 gate ... where 
I live since 1975.




photographs by vera.

 Graphic Design Carl DeTorres Wired. 

 Wyatt Mitchell 


my m0ther 1959

vera 1979... brins left...  and in my t0ylet 20 40... and they make m0ney 0f me...and my m0ther 
and father..

Im /vera svechina/ alive human. zh0rik /shiller yurik/ alive bird....

nikita is ph0t0..n0t alive. 

there was elena fedr0vna 0n n0t alive ph0t0 and it became 

Lena Pleshivzeva and Laurene Powell 

leaves are n0t alive. plant is alive

water is alive.

n0t alive cant be higher then alive.

2009.  paul allen b0at... made 0ut 0f my ph0t0...

  fr0m my script 1999... swedish girlI also like platinum with diam0nds better.....

and she did ph0t0s with criminal. and its always bad idea.....

and russians tried t0 kill me....


vera  э. since 11 m0nth 0ld...

n0b0dy in my life 

«Онэксим» Михаил Прохоров ($18 млрд). 
Группа была создана в 2007 году

and he using me and my friend y0...????

and I d0nt even kn0w him. and I d0nt want t0 kn0w him n0w.


15.04.2011 15:10

Русское издание Forbes сегодня опубликовало рейтинг богатейших отечественных бизнесменов. За прошедший год полку миллиардеров прибыло: их количество увеличилось с 62 /my and lenaapt. in mgik/
до 101 /my trip 0n 101 and Jason Mraz I'm yours/.

???????

that was elite models... and my father had nothing to do with it. neither my brother...

j. pig0zzi invited me..... 

and he need t0 take resp0nsibility what had  happened...

2007. pig0zzi needed t0 change. we already had head
 0f the black  d0ll....

h0w much m0ney did they make?

he was black fr0m his brand...my apt...f0rest... trees
fr0m my apt....every shirt he sale he will gr0w tree ...bullshit...



 /my microsoft world/ .....Welcome to
 Elite Model World.

svetlana rudenk0 in my gate... whe is n0t there...
and rudenk0 and inna are fake. 



D&G /d and girl... and that waI 

mick jagger did crime. metting l.sc0tt.


im n0t r0se..

fr0m my apt. h0w did they d0 it? and j. pig0zzi flying l0w s0mewhere like stupid...


 nikita? when I had gold leaves earrings..... fr0m japan.... and they waisted my life. 
wh0 will pay?

wr0ng and they need t0 pay. ???????????????????? jealouse???


why  y0u d0nt st0p?? and n0t pay my rent n0w f0r example?? f0r last 5 m0nth....and f0r my face and t0 take 0ut what they put in my head?? jealouse???
???? h0w did it happened?

my cr0wn present fr0m japan 1993.


my pan.. and my m0therplant fr0m k0nchal0vka...my bread my dress....

nikita d0est care...ab0ut italian prince... its n0t present...and they put in me s0mething...

and 0lga d0est help...


fake. pretender. n0t princes.

Staphylococcus in Spanish
estafilococo 
? what bussness in my h0use....


 and pig0zzi st0le my bj gl0wes... and its crime.



1979. fr0m t0ky0 I had g0ld leaves..../ but they n0t alive/

my m0ther h0use 33. 8 is mine...in 0ur apt.

and it cant change.....



4/20/10


 10 B...  itmy  1B 2B...then...they
separated us and they put me in 3g. 

caradi I met in sf ....1998 italy.

im n0t playing. 

we had 3 cats card from 1955.

great italy...

00 59... its my m0ther ph0t0.  they d0nt kn0w the law.


70s

Sail on Silver Girl, 
Sail on by 
Your time has come to shine 
All your dreams are on their way 

??????

silver medal in sch00l.... after the hair in her finger.....

.my m0ther already 70 years 0ld...


wh0 is andr0n in this case
n0 b0dy..
and wh0 is l00king in my things.


?????


and gave me this and its crime. and they tried t0 kill me and t0rchurd my m0ther.

this is fake. n0t exist. in my family....

its putin....and has n0 c0nneti0n...t0 me...
rubbit that i didnt want t00.... users... they always 0n my neck....
there is n0 band in 0ur garazh...
and that was crime and they tried t0 kill me. with 0rl0va and zhuk0va.


there was n0 my 10B.

in sch00l 9 finished 10B and 11B.


moti0n picture wera  55 /bill gates apple.....etc...../


g0nina was in b then she changed sch00l t0 9 and we changed.... 

but f0r diferent reas0ns...

I had pr0blem with physics teacher...wh0 has my m0thers skirt 0n her..

pleshivzeva has n0 c0nneti0n...t0 my family.. and 0lga g0nina has n0 c0nnecti0n.....

elena fed0r0vna fr0m the ph0t0?....pleshivzeva lena  is n0t elena fed0r0vna...

fr0m the ph0t0...fr0m my h0use ....

and lena d0es s0me stupid j0b in russia.... and her br0ther l00ks like putin....


sveta trumm and sam klebanov had sam problem with dna.... and mine 23 and me.

inna didenc0 fake alexandra, gave me this fr0m an0ther irina.....fr0m her sch00l.....she lived in n0rway....als0 went t0 japan. n0t my friend.

Aimone Umberto Emanuele Filiberto Luigi Amadeo Elena Maria Fiorenzo.


Prince Aimone of Savoy, Duke of Apulia (born 13 October 1967) is an heir apparent to the disputed headship of the House of Savoy. He has used the title Duke of Aosta since July 2006 when his father assumed the title Duke of Savoy and headship of the royal house. 

0ld numbers... n0w they changed 0 t0 4. 


why they have anything t0 d0 with my life ?

and 11 is n0t 6. 

that I had n0 b0yfriend at 16.

that is al0ne richard with virgin air 

/fr0m my m0thers h0use/

and it was my pin and ted. and lesha sanik0v 
fr0m 
aksy0n0va 13.

wr0ng mark pincus...

1993. t0ky0. it said ube.

1995 I whent t0 usa and I met elizabeth in the d0rm 
and we went t0
h0llyw0d walk 0f fame.

with my film feature last train from r0pp0ngi a.k.a. asobi.

 yakusoku.



0samu ikeda. fr0m japan.


cannon eos 55


but it didnt happened. because criminals t00k 0ver.

0samus d0g....

Diana was born into an old, aristocratic English family with royal ancestry, and remained the focus of worldwide media scrutiny before, during and after her marriage, which ended in divorce on 28 August 1996.

DianaPrincess of Wales went 0ut with film pr0ducer... 
wto. /w0rld traid 0rganizati0n/...

and it was fake japanese magazine. and they didnt need t0 hurt me.


with richard....virgin...


im bef0re sc0tt.  and mick jagger wanted t0 be an apple....0r g00gle... and i knew it...

and he n0t need t0 be....and he g0t gray h0rrible webside when he had great 0range 0ne...
/fr0m dubr0vka/

anetta and leo visiting guroo.
academy 0f art.... le0 fr0m sweden...


this is mike markkula c0py in ca gave me...
f0r birthday....he made it...
when I was in academy 0f art...
then i met philip glass
anetta is my name in the club fr0m 93.

1998...
went t0 india.... but i walked many time in that place whats where i grew up...

apple logo. is vera. and why they dont pay me?

1973


present f0r making films.

70 2 36...nigo....

dc 7.2v..

eduardo saverin....



and they did manipulati0ns.... and 7 ended up 0n william....with my grandmother az...

Prince William of Wales KG FRS (William Arthur Philip Louis; born 21 June 1982 when I was 9 years old after my 2B (v) grade.... and then our class was broken . and I got to 3rd G. ) is the elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and second eldest grandson of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.


pig0zzi is pig with no brain... and he need t0 pay me....and find me lawyer.....





and pigozzi need to close his shop...

means he also wanted t0 get my m0ney...

and thats n0t fare. and als0 z...

and that is why 0n 100 years 0f my 
grandfather???????

they have n0 right t0 it.

means they tried t0 never pay t0 vera svechina....

they have 


.... dcr dc russia... dcr -vx 1000. because I lived in japan and  I kn0w the truth....

Tunnel

/they cheated 0n my m0ther in 73 with sh0ts.
and made everything with0ut letting us kn0w
and they did pay/

and lennut 

its my broken nose...



and 1000 aniversary  

В 1988 г. по всей стране торжественно отмечалось 1000-летие Крещения Руси






but there is pig is there... they made pig 0ut 0f pigozzi. because 0f nobutada saji...

buta no saji san.... 

but they dont know nobutada saji....

and i life 11... but they didnt pay me.... and ipad was my pad.....with blood...

 and it became flag 0f japan...? when will he pay 
vera svechina?
n0t any0ne else...

1993 in t0ky0 disneyland. anetta. 

inspired by my c0mputer.. 
 sharp mebius..... sharpei.......pj.

leon panetta... and russians tried t0 kill me
and pig0zzi g0t ja c0lecti0n...when it was mine
and he l0st in 2002...svetchina.....

1993 t0ky0.






and this fr0m my family graves...and life and ph0t0s...

is he my husband ? n0.  did he pay me? n0. why make things fr0m my life??????

he stands 0n place 0f c0w....0r my grandm0ther...tamara...

and pig is misha /d.medvedev/....
0n place 0f third grave....and mick jagger.

Michael "Scottie McGee" Scott (born 1943) was the first CEO of Apple from February 1977 to March 1981. Formerly director of manufacturing at National Semiconductor, Scott was persuaded by Mike Markkula to take the CEO position at Apple, as the co-founders (Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak) were both seen as insufficiently experienced for the job at the time. 

Attempting to set an example for all businesses, in 1979 Scott declared there would be no typewriters at Apple. In 1979 and 1980, 
Jef Raskin's Macintosh project was a four-person research effort. It wasn't considered important within Apple, and was almost cancelled a couple of times. When Apple had another major reorganization in the fall of 1980, it was terminated again, but Jef pleaded with Scott and Markkula for more time, and was granted three more months to show that he was really onto something. 

On 
February 25, 1981, the day known as Black Wednesday, Scott fired 40 Apple employees personally, including half of the Apple II team, in a belief that they were redundant. 

wrong way.


??????? 

lena mafia and mafia kate...makar0va.... wh0 i didnt care ab0ut and
 she kept calling me...??? stupid w0man mafia. because they tried t0 use me.

katya and lena need t0 g0 away. they bad mafia.

they killed my father and tried t0 kill me.
gave all my ph0t0s t0 0rl0va...
0r h0w she t00k it?

and lenas husband became r0ss 

when it was my  1000 000 r0ses in 09
and sighn  its all ab0ut me.
i g0t...in r0ss...

katya hates lena.....and she is very jealous.....

1996. we arrived in april...... 

Vladimir Lisin (born 7 May 1956 in Ivanovo) is a Russian steel tycoon. He is considered by Forbes magazine to be the richest man in Russia and 14th richest in the world. His estimated net worth is $24 billion.

Im sitting in gate 14...privet time with svetlana rudenko.


Lisin was my fathers coworker... 0ksana 0kuneva my friend 1v.  1980 /d. lesnevsky/

Дмитрий Лесневский родился 2 февраля 1970 года в Москве.

В медиаотрасли с 1990 года в качестве сотрудника кино-издательского предприятия Аверс.

and amazon came later...

and in norimaki saji san wr0te yume 0kiku. and its in my book. copy written...




 1v.


Vladimir Lisin has been a member of the Board Directors of Novolipetsk Steel (NLMK) since 1996 and its chairman since 1998.

makar0va katya since 1996 ????????? in my L??????????????? 0r what is MK?

it was my brest and mad0nna singer 
had c0stume....

but they put makar0va?

in my private life???????


and g00d pe0ple die.. and why they n0t in jail?


?????? 


im n0t paparazzi... and I even never been to england....


Candle in the Wind

"Candle in the Wind" is a song with music by Elton John and lyrics by Bernie Taupin. It was originally written in 1973, /when i was b0rn/ in honour of Marilyn Monroe, who had died 11 years earlier. 

and they he resingned it......

1999. they put sergei 0n me.. and they broke  my neck disk....

cba?

Bernard Arnault (born 5 March 1949) is a French businessman best known as the chairman and CEO of the French conglomerate LVMH, the largest luxury-products company in the world.

and they put my things in LV without asking me...and they stole my bag and wallet 


but he is n0t a. ????????? when brin  
will answer? 


1997.....san francisc0........vera svechina.


with s0ng fr0m my apt. t0paz... my grandm0ther...

but they did all 0p0sit.... and its 2011. and n0thing d0ne. and its crime.

and they need t0 pay me and they need t0 apologise .


2008... 11 years after /my building where I live with my m0ther and father wh0 died.../ .... 

with0ut asking me.

and they d0nt care.... and they d0ing crime...again and again...

they need t0 find me lawyer.... and put in jail..... all bad pe0ple...

later... in m0sc0w. and my white r0se... and duke aim0ne. 0lga 0f greece  in my dress..... 
and my in bread... my life is n0t f0r them.....

its n0t hers.


where is brin? and its n0t ap...its av...

and its ab0ut apple l0g0...and them paying me.



Michael "Scottie McGee" Scott (born 1943) was the first CEO of Apple from February 1977 to March 1981. Formerly director of manufacturing at National Semiconductor, Scott was persuaded by Mike Markkula to take the CEO position at Apple, as the co-founders (Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak) were both seen as insufficiently experienced for the job at the time. 

Attempting to set an example for all businesses, in 1979 Scott declared there would be no typewriters at Apple. In 1979 and 1980, 
Jef Raskin's Macintosh project was a four-person research effort. It wasn't considered important within Apple, and was almost cancelled a couple of times. When Apple had another major reorganization in the fall of 1980, it was terminated again, but Jef pleaded with Scott and Markkula for more time, and was granted three more months to show that he was really onto something. 

On 
February 25, 1981, the day known as Black Wednesday, Scott fired 40 Apple employees personally, including half of the Apple II team, in a belief that they were redundant.

after my nose was br0ken.....at  8 years 0ld....and I did surgery...



h0ng k0ng 1996


they did 0p0sit and killed many pe0ple...

they sh0uld 0f been brake statue 0f liberty if they wanted t0 
something like that

... in nyc...the m0nument.. 
because its c0py anyway....

911. / after I started to work in Norimaki/
means my 11 years 0ld..... my pin and they made ted. g00gle ...apple...amazon...
etc.... micr0s0ft....

and they didnt ask me.....because they making m0ney........0f me..... and  they criminals.


after my ph0t0 in cr0wn in 1988 in galactika....


I already was studying in sf in film sch00l...

1997 t0ky0 and lena with mafia.. 

inna als0 kate ....mafia...

i have m0re ph0t0s.... and I have my vena.








at his 53 I visited  jean pig0zzi in nyc
and he pushed me t0 have sex and they harmed me

and they try t0 d0 

hight stakes n0 pris0ners again..?

its wr0ng.. they sh0uld put in jail th0se wh0 harmed me.

because im n0t Statue of Liberty .

and this is fr0m my n0te b00k and i can write 
anything i want.


marievka is 0ur village.

99 51

when my uncle valera 1951


and that was lana and sam....with bad dna on their fingers....and w0jcicki ended up with 
mine 23 and me. and my g00gle... and my apple and health food company...

its very sad.... and its wr0ng.

Staphylococcus in English.

Staphylococcus in Chinese
葡萄球菌 
Staphylococcus in Spanish
estafilococo 

my name is svetchina 

mafia aslan usoyan....and that h0w svetlana g0t there... we d0nt have svetlanas in 0ur family.

its my name.....


t0ms wife th0ught that film maker is kamikadze... steve became samurai and they cut his liver teravera ?

stupid wife 0f steve j0bs.

when it was ab0ut me and l0g0.

if ra is r0man abram0vich....?
abram0vich has n0t much t0 d0 with apple c0puters.

they just l00king f0r exuse...

.... and my rent n0t paid  m0nth.. and I cant w0rk  and have n0 m0ney.

and its wrong...

/when they live 30 min. away from 
me since 1997/
/and im talking about making my film in japan/.

after mick jagger br0ke my n0se...at 8 years 0ld...

n0buta da saji... fake butta... and they manipulated that pig0zzi became real pig.

2009 c.



she died...in my pink dress....





pig0zzi was pig. there was stupid artc0....

they killed hercules.... they killed michael jacks0n...
and they tried t0 kill me.


g00gle????? 


pig pig0zzi

Im n0t nikita.  its clear..... d0nt play games 
with numbers because we have at0mic plant
 in my city.  

kazukik0 came t0 visit me.....
katya makar0va came al0ng... 
and she is very jealous because kazuhiko came to visit me.

i hate mafia.

11 is sc0rpi0ns........

this was fr0m turkey and rumaniya... with mafia russian girls...wh0 l00ked like pr0stututes when they arived and they still the same. I was 100 right fr0m the beginning with my jagment. 


and the res0lt. she is n0f fr0m my gate. but we had n0 pr0blems.....


pig was the pig0zzi. and my br0ther became pig t00. 


and this became fake. and that is why 0n 100 years 0f my grandfather...
kate middlet0n...my 3 fl00r.

but its my 3 fl00r and my micr0s0ft g00gle and apple. and my cr0wn present fr0m t0ky0 1993.

what ever... but the d0nt have right t0 my grandm0ther az...



...and the mafia...and g0 daddy.. and they made brake 0f at0imic plant in japan....

means my g00gle ...and my apple...

because there is francis f0rd coppola /jp.baka kina/ with film in rumaniya


ab0ut vera svechina

fr0m my ph0t0s....fr0m japan...

rumanian sara 1998. 

and inna mafia and fake.

alexandra was my grand grand m0ther.

and inna with anne need t0 g0 away.

they are wr0ng..

inna was  h0r teacher.. . and they put pr0h0v.... wh0 has n0 right t0 my life and anything in y life.

wrong brin.

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, originally released as Star Wars, is a 1977 American 
epic space opera film, written and directed by George Lucas

my aunt hope bakakina /I hoped for francis/ was killed. april 2010 and 

Nov 15, 2010 .../ 15 is my gate/ 
 Francis Ford Coppola Receives Oscar Lifetime Achievement Award ....

because my film 0verdid his film and it was n0 mafia at all... and he didnt let me make it....


......who didnt help me make my film...but helped michael bay...

when dmitry medvedev....t0y bear f0r my vesta d0g in my

Coordinate system.

and d. medvedev received iphone.

0000000000000000000000000000

lp fr0m 99 n0t real 0ne... and eduard0 saverin.

lena had sergei b0yfriend f0r 8 years...f0t n0thing happened....

and they h0w they r0bed me...and then they  tired t0 kill me. 


zyuzyulkin zhenya 16 gate... and .......
zhenya krasnokutskaya...



this ugly w0man als0 makes m0ney fr0m me...als0 she thinks she is me...

and they changed   me with the bl0nd girl /m0sc0w/... when Im n0t bl0nd..

and pig went t0 tseritelli and didnt take me... he just repited what I t0ld him bef0fre.

and it was ab0ut  n0butada saji wh0 he d0est kn0w.... 

and ? ROGAINE® fr0m nishikawa san....

that was her skirt in 2008. 


pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex. but hercules was there... t0m luddy I knew many years

jeremy th0mas I  knew....

?????

they wanted t0 brake me d0wn... and its crime.

0rl0va c0pying my ph0t0s and b00k....with0ut asking me...2006...making m0ney

2007...  already sick michael white and my father died and marina g0t cancer...

when it was



  aksy0n0va 13 is acr0ss the street..... then 2009  aksy0n0va d0esnt c0me t0 funeral....

and inna didnt c0me t0 funeral...


russlana  dies earlier... 2008 ...I g0t scared...


 m0vie pr0ducer...michael white 11 years later. 
in cannes.... the girl is rend0m girl.... I d0nt kn0w her...n0t russian....

  • PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; PRODUCER
  • Moviemakers, 1973. /my birthday 1973/



after my father funeral my gate.. my apt 160. cats came t0 me.







michael j.


margarita ville ?/ g0ing t0 my m0ther and father meeting 
day c0ncert 2008....

with fake artc0.... / 


margarita... ville....?????? we have n0 margarita in my family....

1973.

n0rth.....


margarita severskaya.... fr0m 0bninsk....


jean pig0zzi sent me ph0t0 with flags....in 2008. 

t0 n0t pay me and that 0thers n0t pay me... and they did crime.


 thats wr0ng.... t0 give my gate and apt. t0 kremlin. 

all bel0ngs t0 me. they f0ll0w j. pig0zzi ph0t0s and pr0hr0v ends up with  car...
made fr0m my friend

did he pay me?

n0.


steve has my glasses.  c0mputer grafics?


I d0nt kn0w what year is this... 
mine glasses are  real. 1993. present fr0m japan....


my  scarf I g0t  in t0ky0 ginza.



bef0re ca nyc. metr0p0lian 0pera... means there cant be aria h0tel. lv. 2009.

that went to la.   rush h0ur ....change..... 

toky0 1994. 

nyc 95

if its fl0wers .... then I met armenian anastas mikoyan later in sf... fr0m band fl0wers.


2003 br0wn bunny...


irina burova in copy 0f my pants fr0m philipins. in s.f.
im n0t irina.....

h0w did they get my ph0t0s. 

irina burova.... came visit me after I came back fr0m japan.... she n0t my family. friend...

i d0nt need t0 play in this...
micah  and my m0ther had futb0lka......?

and abram0vich became f00tball club chealsy 0wner?

fr0m my st0ckt0n str. and bush...

after my trip t0 japan.....

they put my t shirt 0n my m0ther....? crime....


in my apt......

1998. inna 0n my place.... and the man next t0 inna became my father...  and i was lena

and they did 0p0sit in 2009 fr0m lena balc0ny....

and they tried t0 kill me....

the st0ry ab0ut b0mbing hir0shima....... 

and inna anne t00k my place 98....

ge0gian uktaininan inna 0p0sit 0f vlaciy.....

i didnt d0 it. 


0n place 0f my gate 15 ...99 lena pleshivzeva np0 technl0giya....

0n place 0f 16 gate 97 ...vera svechina... it was marina apt. 97  in aksen0va 15.

/n0t 0riginally/

katya was b0rn after i went t0 japan 2nd time in 1999. and then it was katya makar0va....?

sergei makar0v dev0rsed with vera and became sick.....



and they killed my father and marina
then svetlana put me in place 0f 14 gate...?
Im n0t man and thats crime.

my br0ther wife d0esnt live in 15 gate. 
medvedeva s. t00...
they tried t0 kill me....
and they killed b0risevsky....

/vera svechina brin and they killed v.e.

and they did at0mic crush in japan.../

 97 I started academy 0f art...

pm?

why they d0 it?


there is church in borovsk    .... vlasiy....inna didenc0 ..fake alexandra m0ther name iya...

samurai was friend....? did they d0 0p0site f0r g00gle? 


why r0nin? because then they d0nt have t0 pay.....

mean in sf 99 lena apt. lp...... in sf when i live here...... and s.  j0bs wife....teravera?

isetan 1998. my trip t0 t0ky0...

?????????

my sweater....

s0uth west 0bninsk .....svechina wera... vera...
why r0nin????????????????

mick jagger and my n0se...


vera.


fr0m r0b jan0ff in 73.....and I alm0st died...


my earing fr0m 1993..... my Staphylococcus.... in Chinese (s)
葡萄球菌 

Staphylococcus in English
type of spherical bacteria 


Staphylococcus in Spanish
estafilococo 


Staphylococcus in Russian
стафилококк 


and health bill pass.

????? has n0thing t0 d0 with my m0ther....0r father.......

i had flying strippers......








i d0nt have any m0ney.......8 billi0n sh0rt....

yume 0kiku? its in my b00k last train fr0m r0pp0ngi.....fr0m n0rimaki






Icon.... vera - h0ng k0ng?  and h0ng k0ng went back t0 china....

I made pin...in 1984...and they started ted....

После того как Великобритания в 1984 г. согласилась начать подготовку к передаче Гонконга Китаю, некоторые богатые гонконгские бизнесмены поменяли свое место жительства, обосновавшись в самых разных странах мира: в Канаде, США, Австралии, Сингапуре.


Этот живой и динамичный город был всего лишь голой скалой, на которой ютились рыбацкие деревушки, когда в 1842 году после Первой опиумной войны эта земля перешла к Великобритании.
Остров Гонконг отошел к Англии по Нанкинскому мирному договору. А полуостров 
Коулун и острова Камнерезов были переданы во владение в 1860 году. Прилегающую территорию к северу от Коулуна до реки Шэньчжэнь и 235 островов, все вместе названные Новыми территориями, Великобритания в 1898 году взяла в аренду на 99 лет. /lena pleshivzeva apt. 99/
Гонконг был возвращен Китаю 1 июля 1997 года и получил статус специального административного района КНР, который существует согласно принципу «одна страна, две системы».


im in 16 gate h0ng k0ng....1996 /my apt. 160/
bef0re I came t0 usa.
with samurai... and jean cl0de sangana

helloween...they can manipulate eyes...

and that was bass me and father in 79..... 

means it was my father 71 10 years after he started t0 w0rk in msu 35.

n0 l0ve f0r jh0nny.... m0vie....

electi0ns....my finger p0ints at jean cl0de...

they put 0lga 0f greece wh0 b0rn 71  and wh0 killed my father and tried t0 kill me..?

zhuk0va? 0rl0va 0r d0r0nin? ? 0lh0vskiy?  

and they all made m0ney....and they didnt let me d0 anything...

1996.


14. 4. 79


14 gate... ? svetlana medvedeva....? in my gate?


she d0esnt live in my gate and has n0 right 
t0 my life.



brin changed the w0rld?  in russia?
h0w?
1998. vera in r0pp0ngi.
later w0rking in casablanca


Larry Page married Luci /killed luci blackman/ Southworth at

 Richard Branson's /fr0m my m0therh0use..../ 

Caribbean island, Necker Island in 2007. 

30 years after apple logo from 
me was made.

my 30th birthday......in sf....0bi.

2003


2009. ali vera pincus and I was attact..
lucy was d0g...Im n0t a d0g....


gremi.... and I g0t blue c0mb with balls inside



2007. and then v. doronin....???????
and pig0zzi 0pened sh0p and brand fr0m 
me
in my place
kuniyasu...san...place...2009.
0n my birthday. and he didnt kn0w that it was my birthday....
and its all mafia....

they changed me with pig0zzi

and they killed m. jacks0n....

and made my face bad and they put inside me s0mething... that I d0nt find l0ve...???

n0 l0ve f0r j0hnny...1961....

like if I directed that film....????
it was vera svetchina Switzerland..........
and they made g0 daddy
with my ph0t0s
and tried t0 kill me.

Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) was a member of the British royal family and an international personality of the late 20th century as the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981.

n0w. teravera? why I pay? I d0nt have 8 billi0n..... 

are they in their 0wn mind???????

and I went t0 steve h0use t0 leave a n0te.... they said they d0nt kn0w me... 

wh0 hurt me in sf last year?...and n0w they put inside s0mething?

what is it...?

160 n0w....faceb00k?





The couple have a son, Reed Paul Jobs,

and reed married me...

sam fl0res.... there wanote  and daisy.....


and paul w0n milli0ns fr0m apple...

the same n0w with ali vera pincus....

means it all my m0ney...

h0w d0 i get it?


my film was right..... f0r change..... but they put e...and br0wn bunny became bad film....

br0wn bunny with innas cat... fr0m japan fr0m her byfriend president...

mean they did it ..... and my m0vie never g0t made and my family g0t distr0yed and my 23 and  me 

and g0 daddy.... and that is russian pr0ducer selyan0v....and faceb00k....

and they did crime. 

 

and ugly anne 0n my family expanse. 
and 0n my expense. in my shirt.....

 

1999... they manipulate my ph0t0....

kanji...1999....


mafia did.....e... spanish mafia.....ge0rgian mafia...



and g00gles f0r my uncle valera ended up with irina bl0ck in 2009 and they tired t0 kill me. 
and they killed my father...

????????

I didnt need that it was fr0m my vide0 ab0ut irina bur0va
in berkeley 1995

h0w did it get t0 m0sc0w? 2008 -1995 =13.

ul. aksy0nva 13 and mark pincus feb 13..
and my farm ville...in iph0ne...

????????????????????????????????????

what was the p0int??

?????????


1996 nevada. 99 lena pleshivzeva .. lp powell?

1997

rob /in black/ I met after I  arived... it was jeffs friend...

bill clinton.....

I  need lawyer.

Assassination attempt


Law professor Ken Gromley's book The Death of American Virtue reveals that Clinton escaped a 1996 assassination attempt in the Philippines by terrorists working for Osama /king in japanese/ bin 


tiffany.co..

Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)

and I met vincent gallo 0n the way to the cafe. 2003. and later I g0t this. but it had n0thing t0 d0 
with anything....

Laden.  During his visit to the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum in Manila in 1996, he was saved shortly before his car was due to drive over a bridge where a bomb had been planted. 


elvis.... means e ku v i s.... and where is s? apple? 





Gromley said he was told the details of the bomb plot by Louis Merletti, a former director of the Secret Service. Clinton was scheduled to visit a local politician in central Manila, when secret service officers intercepted a message suggesting that an attack was imminent. A transmission used the words "bridge" and "wedding", 


it is rainb0w bridge in my film in t0ky0 and gay marriage became 0fficial.....


The status of same-sex marriage in California is unique among the 50 U.S. states, in that the state formerly granted marriage licenses to same-sex couples, but has discontinued doing so. The period of granting such licenses began on June 16, 2008, due to a ruling by the Supreme Court of California based on an equal protectionargument and ended November 5, 2008, due to the passage of Proposition 8,[1] an amendment to the California Constitution that limited marriages to those between one man and one woman. Before the passage of Proposition 8, California was only the second state to allow same-sex marriage. 



On August 4, 2010, /lena birthday/federal judge Vaughn R. Walker declared the ban unconstitutional but temporarily stayed his ruling.[4] On August 6, 2010, both sides submitted legal briefs to Judge Walker arguing for or against a long-term stay of the ruling.


Legislative action on same-sex marriage


When California State Legislature opened the 2005-2006 session, Assembly member Mark Leno  / and mark pinkus ended up in my ville with0ut permissi0n and in ip0hne.../ introduced Assembly Bill 19, which proposed legalizing same-sex marriage. 
vera 11 m0nth 0ld....22....


Proposition 22 (2000)

On the March 7, 2000 primary election, Proposition 22 was adopted by a vote of 61.4% to 38%, thus adding § 308.5 to the Family Code, largely replicating the 1977 enactment. The one-sentence code section explicitly defined the union of a man and a woman as the only valid or recognizable form of marriage in the State of California. Proposition 22 was authored by State Senator William J. Knight, and the measure was dubbed the "Knight initiative" in an attempt to link it to the failed "Briggs Initiative" (Proposition 6 of 1978) that would have banned gays and lesbians from working as teachers in California's public schools. The California Supreme Court invalidated the results of Proposition 22 in 2008.

On May 15, 2008, the Supreme Court struck down California's existing statutes limiting marriage to opposite-sex couples in a 4-3 ruling.[48] The judicial ruling overturned the one-man, one-woman marriage law which the California Legislature had passed in 1977 and Proposition 22.

supposedly a terrorist's code words for assassination. The motorcade was re-routed and the US agents later discovered a bomb planted under the bridge. The report said the subsequent US investigation into the plot "revealed that it was masterminded by a Saudi terrorist living in Afghanistan named Osama bin Laden". Gromley said, "It remained top secret except to select members of the US intelligence community. At the time, there were media reports about the discovery of two bombs, one at Manila airport and another at the venue for the leaders' meeting".


nikon 2009... what means ni k0n? 





Clinton's sexual relationship with a 22-year-old White House intern named Monica Lewinsky led to the Lewinsky scandal. In a lame duck session after the 1998 elections, the House voted to impeach Clinton, based on allegations Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinsky in a sworn deposition in the Paula Jones lawsuit. This made Clinton only the second U.S. president to be impeached; the first was Andrew Johnson.

In September 2004, Clinton received a quadruple bypass surgery.


and that because I paid for passes to telluride...
because I didnt kn0w and n0 0ne w0uld tell me that 
sh0uldnt .

and f0r what reas0n...


 abc......   cba 


after I met j.pig0zzi with hercules ....coincidentally .  with t0m luddy, hercules,  jeremy.... 

svetchina....

but he sup0rtrted crime in 2010.


1997 sf....

hanwayfilms and they tried t0 kill me.
they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

n.s. nina  svechina, nikita svechin...  when really its my br0ken n0se at 8 years 0ld n0se.


bathing ape? nigo..................!!!!!!






that was vera with komiya  san /from norimaki/ in 0nsen. 

/my Private  time/

and
 because san  
is 3 and it s br0nze in 0limpic....?????


mafia put norilskiy nikel wh0 I d0nt kn0w and n0w d0nt want t0 kn0w and they have n0 right t0 any bit 0f my life.

h0w d0 they see my ph0t0s?


  pr0h0r0v th0ght he has right t0 my life and made car fr0m my friend. 2010.?

????? and they try t0 kill me...

and its n0t ab0ut m0ney. 

its criminal. 


 in italy I g0t this 2005... mai san lives in t0ky0.

and it was 1999. 42nd sf film festival.

and it was my m0ther b0rn in 42.

and they did this.... bilibin0?

but they didnt care ab0ut her.... they made m0ney and killed my father.... and tried t0 kill me.


??????



Sail on Silver Girl, /my m0thesilver medal from sch00l.... after she had hair in her finger.../
Sail on by 
Your time has come to shine 
All your dreams are on their way 

she is already 70 years 0ld.....

asai san came visit 0bninsk and white sweater present fr0m k0miya san...



bef0re we started my film... 22 04.... that was my film f0r change....


asai san ab0ut my marrige... micah reed wanted... I said 0k... he c0uldnt handle it...



zh0rik yuri  shiller....


and that was svetchina
in china 2008. from my friend koji mizudani. 
/mizu is mine.../


but they didnt invite me....


bef0re we started my film... 22 04.... that was my film f0r change....

and there is 0nly 0ne apple. and thats me. vera svechina.

Inconvenient Truth is a 2006 documentary film directed by Davis Guggenheim about 
former United States Vice President Al Gore's campaign???????

and I was already separated...from micah reed who new  benji. 

Jobs married Laurene Powell, on March 18, 1991
The couple have a son, Reed Paul Jobs

2007 my father died and my fathers grave number 3055.

my 30 birthday party. my pictures... 



obi ...brin




t00k my bag..... crime...




a  and B  my name

thats why they say /say/ d0nt be evil

but they really evil.

0r sleeping vagon.  ab0ut my movie.


and brin ends up with benji?

and my g00gle and ....23 and me..

when its hanway films....fr0m england 

and there is real queen. 

insted they kill my father and they 
make g0 

daddy..?

brin was reas0n why they tried t0 kill me? and they killed my father? 

0r pig0zzi? 0r steve j0bs?

and this is direct threat t0 my life...ali vera pincus with my farm ville....

after they killed  britney anne merphy. f0r pr0h0r0v?


Malia Ann (pronounced), born on July 4, 1998. 

after my second trip to japan in 1996. where I met lena vakulenk/lia/ and katya /tanya/ makarova


mark leno?

lia /lena/ lives in m0sc0w and her s0n  nikita, like my br0ther wh0 b0rn in 1968.


1997 /I already was in film school in s.f./ and I had 1000 salary....


when we fr0m 0bninsk...

and this is fr0m my family. 

2009

 im apple and in j. pig0zzi h0use was svetlana mafia aslan and zhuk0va made garazh.. 
t0 match sveta...and zh0rik fr0m my r00m.


and pincus made farm ville fr0m  my m0thers ville and it was illigal....



 and in lv irina...sliping...  wh0 is irina? yurys friend and wife 0f abram0vich. 0r ira bur0va... that all n0t needed. 


and really...itmy aunt irina....



and 0n this ph0t0 sleeping varya.../bape/

and they all wr0ng. and g00gle...all mine.




and pig0zzi had my shirt 0n...and 0pened st0re in japan...in kuniyasu sans place.

and Im the sec0nd child. 


and that was crime.


there is 0nly 0ne apple. and thats vera svechina. photo 
fr0m dec. 1973. 

and charles fergus0n had girlfriend with name 0ne...

and they did that... and that is crime.

ja.

??????


stolen frovera svechina.

???????????


???????????

thats my idea for my film

......collection in japan and ja....???

 mine was and is inocent.....



russian pers0n fr0m pig0zzi party  wh0 he turned me t0.
its 0n my vide0...
y0u can see it... 0n paul allen boat....

tried t0 kill me with  her gr0up. and she made m0ney
 with my ph0t0s.  and they put in me s0mething...negative ...
entity???... t0 make me sick...
using waves...0r s0mething else..

0pened my emails
.....
that is crime. and i cant w0rk f0r 1 year and my rent n0t paid....
and I have n0 m0ney.. she need t0 be killed with her gr0up 0f pe0ple wh0 tried t0 kill me. and need t0 pay me...

they brake all law and that is wr0ng...

and prohorov ended up using my friend and my intellectual property....why they think its ok??????????

g0 daddy? she need t0 be in a jail. 

she has n0 right t0 anything in my life. ugly. why she d0es crime and p0lice d0esnt put her t0 jail?
??????

my private life ....my  film maker life

2007.


n0 c0nnecti0n.  and n0 right t0 use my ph0t0s and harm me...... its crime what they did.

that was j0b 0f 0rl0va and zhuk0va...... 
t0 kill me...

why they d0nt put her t0 jail?



b0x. best maners in the stripclub...


my ph0t0 0f liz fr0m england was in my apt. in 0bninsk....

birthday 0f melinda..../gates/ fr0m hustler club sf.


???

kate makar0va  killed hercules with mafia ... 
she cant be in this

s0me0ne wh0 l00ks like her is in white r0se
vide0 
and what?????? 

her child cristina like alla pugacheva child....cant hear...

daffodil..... ?

and that was christina de lamur 2008 and she is a bit strange.. f0r my taste....
and her h0use was burned d0wn
few year ag0.
pig0zzi needed t0 change... n0w he need t0 g0 t0 jail . f0r trying t0 kill me with zhuk0va and russian mafia.

Assassination attempt this is fake na0mi..... she is n0t 0....she ended up
with mayaki...fr0m  my family...?????? i didnt  take 
fr0m her family. very ugly....   подлость its called....

g0nina 0lga. ???????? and what? 0lga wh0?


0ld japanese ugly man  ..innas  b0yfriend. /fake alexanra/..

 g0t  int0 my m0ther...  and that is crime and already katya svechina was
 in yell0w st0kings

when its verka serduchka.... ukranian singer......


0n that ph0t0 with my m0ther l00k like 0ld japanese innas b0yfriend...

l00ked like pupsik verka serduchka...


crime... 

my m0ther m0ther alexandra...and criminal 
inna didenk0
g0t her name...

and that was criminal 

pr0h0r0v...with my friend car. I d0nt kn0w him and he 
has n0 right t0 take my things...

very bad pers0n inna.   0ld japanese innas ugly b0yfriend...

wh0 has n0thing t0 d0...

wh0 paid her f0r living  with him. and they did crime. 

there is n0 margarita in my family... and they have n0 right t0 take fr0m us.....

and they didnt care at all. and they they killed my father.


this i g0t in 0bninsk in 2008.


when it was mafia inna in my place /my gate 15/ in 0 maganda in 1998. 


fr0m inna didenc0... after my trip...t0 fujiyama...and it waab0ut hair....
in my m0thers finger...

and my hair dresser was taken t0 la and her  m0ther was killed...


this was fr0m inna. and mafia....im n0t interested...

my friend .....a b c 
???? n0 brain?
and anne t00k my 23 and me 
 and brin invested 
in her c0mpany...my m0ney. 

hanway films was made in late 90s...

bad pers0n anne and died ...

0rl0va arived..... and stared t0 c0py my ph0t0s....
then there was 0lga...zhuk0va....na0mi....???

wh0 else ?

britney anne merfy....and ali vera pincus....?

they sh0t fr0m ? 

anne n0thing happened...even she st0le all mine

and they hurt me.

and they g0t my direct0rs chair. and they made benji /my friend name/ after pig0zzi said he is my husband.. but he is n0t....

and he didnt let me meet brin in 2008...  

and then he 0pened sh0p in kuniyasu place... and they tried t0 kill me....

mark pincus criminal.. with my farm ville f0und wife ali vera pincus.... 


and they tried t0 kill me same way as they did  britney anne merphy...

ups i did it again.     Britney Spears  birthday dec. 2 / briney spears....
 wh0 married after me with micah......  my apple l0g0..../

and that is crime.

and wh0 will answer...?????? sergei....
loch man.../russian/
"Johnny B. Goode" is a 1958 rock and roll song written and originally performed by American musician 


2006.
Chuck BerryJanuary 6, 1958 at Chess Studios,ChicagoIllinois

that was mark pincus with ali vera pincus....

and m0bius.....

1998 brin?

 "Goodbye Norma Jeane" and that was marina mam0nt0va...0lh0vskaya....


just 0n time when arrived my  friend alexnder payne... 

and they tried t0 kill me? 

1986

anne wh0 is fake...we see h0w did she g0t my 23 and me... 
and they keep r0bing me 0ff...

160 now.
?????? and they tried t0 kill me 2010.... 
I never had any pr0blems....bef0re...
200flying strippers... what did they d0
with my photo book? 


mgik...vika titova. 0lga n0s0vskaya

vika and 0lga... fr0m mgik... we had different vika....


n.a.s. was my grandfather and that was 0lga g0nina again

and in 2009 nelli hair became like mine... 


that was my m0thers ring 66... 8 rubles. 


2009 bulgari....
putin with alexia Im n0t 0lga...and he need t0 be in jail with medvedev and 0thers....

and tiger was my father....????? 

putin my private life????? 

alexia..niejin...
nellya with my hair in 2009.. nelya n0 0ne in my family. 
same alexia.

fake aksyn0va and andrey g00d guy.


 and g00d  annya felt in the fire...
nelly very bad pe0ple...need t0 be killed.

she is n0t a. they made it t0 match pig0zzi lawyer child...

and they harmed j0bs...liver?  where i? l?


sc0tt?????

they killed my father... wh0 is g0ing t0 jail?

???


??????? pig. and rapist and criminal. and killed m.jacks0n 
and he is n0t my father...



ugly sucker fr0m my m0ther dasha.... mafia hasan......0r 0ther mafia.
and i h0pe dasha criminal mafia father will died s00n and her stpuid mather t00. 

they did very bad thing t0 me. and it was wr0ng..... and there will be never any exuse.

and i h0pe her her child dies t00. all 0f the  and i h0pe she dies as well....

pig0zzi h0use is n0thing..... and this is n0t d..criminal...russian weak ugly criminal...


im n0t 0lya.... n0s0vskaya.... try t0 kill 0lga 0f greece.. wh0 has n0 bussiness t0 be in my c0untry...

greeks and italians dismised kings after the war.. 0r bef0re i was b0rn....

b0r0vsk m0re then 800 years 0ld......

pafnutievskiy m0nastir...vlasiy...

lapshina... wh0 was with me when I br0ke the n0se..at 8 years 0ld..

n0t the right ic0n. f0r this ...

k0ichi sugita. my friend


and artc0 is stupid ...and ugly...

and this needs t0 be killed...
t0gether with zhuk0va. why they d0 it with my things? 0rl0va need t0 die. fr0m g0d.

pig0zzi n0t my father. we have n0 marina in my family.
 it was h0tel ibis. in t0ky0. and its c0py written. 

and this is crime. in my tshirt...c0pying my ph0t0s. made m0ney... 
didnt ask me.  need t0 g0 t0 jail... 
russians have n0 right t0 my life. 0r t0 my pictures.


thats is my life. borovsk near my home t0wn...


and katya  is n0t in it ....


her died....


0n pine str. lived sam fl0res.... when i came t0 meet him there was a n0te /musical/ an daisy by him...


they are 
killed marina.... and they tried t0 kill me ????


1994. vera.

then 0n my ship... 0lga 0f Greece 2003. idi0t...she is n0t me.

and it was lena lapshina...and her father was killed...

why my father was killed?

im n0t 0lga.....pig0zzi didnt like her...hercules didnt like her
because she g0t 0n my ship.

wh0 did it? thats crime. she is n0t apple.



anne.... dressed like me...... and bretney anne merfy died 

she is my after my brests....

she need t0 be in jail....

Assassination attempt. im n0t 0lya g0nina......why didnt she die anne?


h0w did they d0 it... sc0tt.....fr0m my village...

makar0va? crazy mafia?  and that was the big diam0nd earring...

wh0 is g0ing t0 jail? 

Sir Michael Philip "MickJagger (born 26 July 1943) is an English musician.


Michael "Scottie McGee" Scott (born 1943) was the first CEO of Apple from February 1977 to March 1981. Formerly director of manufacturing at National Semiconductor, Scott was persuaded by Mike Markkula to take the CEO position at Apple, as the co-founders (Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak) were both seen as insufficiently experienced for the job at the time. 

Attempting to set an example for all businesses, in 1979 Scott declared there would be no typewriters at Apple. In 1979 and 1980, 
Jef Raskin's Macintosh project was a four-person research effort. It wasn't considered important within Apple, and was almost cancelled a couple of times. When Apple had another major reorganization in the fall of 1980, it was terminated again, but Jef pleaded with Scott and Markkula for more time, and was granted three more months to show that he was really onto something. 

On 
February 25, 1981, the day known as Black Wednesday, Scott fired 40 Apple employees personally, including half of the Apple II team, in a belief that they were redundant.


1993 saito san director 0f sch00l in malasia....
when he teaches kids.....

 pushed me to have sex....

I f0rg0t l0ng time ag0...

its in my b00k and in my m0vie.. thats my right...

n0v. rev0luti0n.

saito......????? sergei brin ai to vera  /my c0rner / fr0m little vera/

sav0y ai t0 /my c0rner/

pig0zzi ai sushi.... and mick jagger want t0 eat sushi...

and they tried t0 kill me. and they killed my father

sn0w ai t0. 


and thats all my Private life.

....?????

160.

and wh0 did it? mafia ...????????????????????????????


my cr0wn...and Im n0t black.



pig0zzi in my shirt is 0pening sh0p in kuniyasu k0suge place... ???

Im the sec0nd child... 

?????????  wh0 is g0ing t0 jail?


?????? did a l0t 0f crime... and he didnt 
change the w0rld....

l0s alt0s...


After a failed attempt at health care reformRepublicans won control of the House of Representatives in 1994, for the first time in forty years.

vera went to germany


21 3.........   33 my m0thers h0use....




Clinton created the William J. Clinton Foundation to promote and address international causes such as treatment and prevention of HIV/AIDS and global warming.

but insted they did inc0nvinient truth...


chinese painter wh0 painted knight f0r my film  jay gave  me this earring....in 1997.... 

jay z?

Shawn Corey Carter (born December 4, 1969), better known by his stage name Jay-Z
is an American rapper and businessman. 

199c0stume.... there is many c0stumes....my private life...



 film sch00l where I paid m0ney. and they watching my film...



my 30th birthday in sf ..... june 5...0bi.... 


and thats h0w apple became g00gle and g00gle apple...????? 

?????

h0w will they pay......


why they killed my father? he didnt mistake.


He married American R&B superstar Beyoncé Knowles on April 4, 2008

april 4 is crime. 

???????? that was crime. 

entrepreneur, co-owner of theNew Jersey Nets

with  pr0h0r0v... wh0 illigaly used my friend....my time and pr0ject and m0ney...and its wr0ng.

Jay-Z co-owns the 40/40 Club

fr0m my t0ylet...

No comments:

Post a Comment