Saturday, April 9, 2011

0ld present from samurai.


The Canon EOS 50 (also known as the ELAN II in America and the EOS 55 in Japan)  /erroolya  somova 4 rooms. q. tarantino. 55 in japan... energyis an autofocusautoexposure 35mm SLR camera. It was aimed at the advanced amateur market, and featured a rear command dial, support for custom functions, and an optional BP-50 battery grip, with a dedicated portrait shutter release.The body was constructed of plastic, with the lens mount and top deck enclosed in an aluminium cover.
Three variants of the camera were produced, each of which was available with a quartz date imprint back. The basic model was the EOS 50.

wh0 did   after my trip t0 telluride 1999?
 in 0bninsk?

ELAN II error...... lan.... dasha.. 
mafia  aslan....0r wh0m ever else is there...

1999 0n the way t0 telluride.
and error
Marie Antoinette Directed by Sofia Coppola. 2006. 

1996 t0ky0 samurai....he did n0thing .... but mafia maybe did... I dont kn0w...
1997 /0saka/ yok0hama with 0samu /0saka/ ....
barack 0bama likes my fan..
2009 dmitry medvedev likes my camera.
2008. 0bninsk....
my father

this i dont understand.... crime. 

they already did r0und with his ph0t0s.....and my ph0t0s... and made m0ney...
thats the resoult... made me write ab0ut her with mafia and under the gun....
and t0 write abut zhuk0va..

2006












then they tried t0 kill me. 
need t0 be in jail. ugly russian part 0f g00gle. 
/ because they d0nt want t0 pay/

bering0v pr0liv.  this is n0t v. this is h0rrible.

2009?

??? 100 man in usa???? need t0 be in jail f0r gaming....wr0ng way....

bering0v pr0liv.  n0t p. 

wrong to use me....and my family.
what about that?

1997. san fransisc0
sf. in las vegas in 2009 I had non gaming...licence...

h0w c0me there is new y0rk 0n the left and s. selyan0v with cheliyans film bmw. bumer 
0n the right..
/breasts are m 0r w if y0u l00k fr0m t0p 0r b0tt0m/

my gate 15 1979. 3 fl00r.  building has 5 fl00rs.  my apt......midlet0n.....


san francisco.

32 I was in 2005......

j. pig0zzi pushed me to have sex in nyc...





fr0m larry page  ????? where is it?????  when he will pay f0r using it?

1998. 0bninsk... my ph0t0. my life and life 0f my m0ther bel0ngs t0 me 0nly and her 0nly. n0t t0 0ther pe0ple. n0t f0r 0thers t0 make m0ney 0ff us.
2009 why it say vera svechina... вера свечина

2008. s.f. pig.
2009 paul allen ship...
never put ugly pe0ple like 0rl0va in y0ur ship.... I th0ught ab0ut y0u much better...
she killed my father and c0pied my ph0t0s.....and thats crime.

my boat...
pig 
??????? 2010. 0rl0va they tried t0 kill me with zhuk0va....
and their friends....

and n0t this...because they wanted t0 have my dress and my sushi...

and n0t this.

faceb00k 1601  is my apartment.. they exchanged pe0ple and this is crime.

they need t0 pay...
and that was my b00k.

present fr0m r0pp0ngi. 1999. f0r vera svechina.
???????

2009 j. pig0zzi in my shirt. and in my place in t0ky0 0n my birthday 0pening sh0p. kuniyasu...k0suge san. isetan.

that s me in my ku in 0bninsk. im the sec0nd child
fr0m my m0ther nina and father petr nikit0vich svechin.

???????

when it was about my film. since 1998. 0r 1999.

10 0r 11 years. 

cheap trick....my rent n0t paid 7 m0nth.......

af /my france/  marina de van....

1969.  diamond hand.


my hand....
oaks....

froour king..../my king and my m0thers st0ry ab0ut the king/
rabbits ......they crazy and criminals.....page is n0t live in my gate.

abram0vich in my gate? he didnt ask me and he didnt ask my parents . bering0v pr0liv.

verhovie 2008.
they made all fr0m us and made a l0t 0f m0ney.
photo vera svechina. 0bninsk.

Рудаково. rudakovo.  fr0m my gray rabbit story......
from 1974.


cirque du soleil


my apple compane... spring 1999
 1999. they manipulate ph0t0...my eyes...

All the Little Animals is a 1999 feature film, directed and produced by Jeremy Thomas.

OVO is the soundtrack to the Millennium Dome Show in London that was composed by Peter Gabriel.

Ovo is a touring circus production by Cirque du Soleil which premiered in MontréalCanada, in 2009Ovo's creator and director, Deborah Colker, took inspiration from the world of insects. The idea for Ovo was not to be about the acts, nor dancing, nor insects, but about movement.[1] The movement of life permeates the entire show with creatures flying, leaping, bounding, and crawling. Composer Berna Ceppas brought additional life to Ovo with a score inspired by the music of BrazilOvo means egg in Portuguese and represents the underlying thread through the show. Graphically, inside the logo ofOvo, is an insect. The two O's represent the eyes and the 
V forms the nose.
Preceded byCriss Angel Believe (2008)

my card since 2000.

Ovo is a touring circus production by Cirque du Soleil 

Date of premiere April 23, 2009

my birthday is june 5. my fathers birthday is in april. 

wh0 did that? g00gle.. g0 daddy? and 0rl0va 
wh0 we d0nt kn0w made m0ney with0ut asking me. and they killed my father.... 

my hand has 0.
microsoft....

r0b jan0ff email............at me.c0m
my 0ld thing....
and kiss the earth. michael jacksons 
earths song..... 

1995 texas. kings 0f...... 
???? where is my lawyer???? and when people who harmed me will go to jail.

when will get  my money????

bering0v pr0liv. n0t p.....


im in my c0untry... in my city in the build. 11. 
im registered....there...

mafia can g0 away.

this is mine. fr0m 75.
this marina never lived in my apt. 0r any marina....fake...
0n the way t0 faceb0k. pal0 alt0.... 5th is my birthday. 
and 22 is the train in my hand when  was 11 m0nth 0ld... 
my film as0bi 0r last train fr0m r0pp0ngi and 
last train fr0m r0pp0ngi h0tel in las vegas....
san francisco.......... lora / bush /?



berkeley.
1517.

gate 15.......17 .... 1 gate... 0f aks. 15. b0risevski v s.  t0paz creat0r...

1979. 


my 1v. tatyana kolz0va 0n my left. there is greek lada there.... my aunt tatyana /w0rked f0r cosmos/ made h0use 0n the place where my m0ther grew up with her grandm0ther alexandra.

my m0ther havent been there 50 years.

green f00d in fr0nt 0f me...

this imy hand
2002.   berkley there are lawyers.....there....

I gave n0 permissi0n.... f0r 23 and me. 0r giving anything 0f mine t0 any anne.
berkeley....what is berkley?
Im in f0x c0stume....1v. 1980. 0bninsk. max and flying sergei mosin.. /kimono/
inna... fake my grand grand mother 
alexandra popovicheva. she made new pasp0rt 
with name alexandra. 

inna didenko....kate...mafia...

m. pr0h0r0v.... ????

fake and criminal.. and n0 right t0 my life in any way.
n0 benji and n0 23 and me. call to Brittany Anne Murphy 
parents and say sorry..... and anne is n0t my reflection in case
 if she is crazy and she thinks that she is... and Im n0t 
anne Brittany merphy..


bering0v pr0liv.... but they killed m0ther 0f 0lesya and 
an0ther 0lesya....

1999... marina mam0nt0va...../0lh0vskaya/

turing and marina paid for their toring.....


what c0untry? in what heart?

np0 tehn0l0gia.... 1994...


nikita has n0 idea...

?????? what is thi clown???  she has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my family. she killed my father.
and she tried to kill me with beringov proliv and dasha zhukova... 

that takes everything from my apartment...

because she is crazy and her father criminal...

2009??? mo? fr0m arzamas? why she still alive? 

gaming? mafia. 2009 ????? hasan? 0r wh0? 

bering0v pr0liv. 

monkey... I d0nt want this pers0n t0 l00k at my table and and make m0ney...

 2009 I g0t this in g0ld club sf...



h0rrible katya / kate/ makar0va... wh0 has n0 c0necti0n t0 my family... fr0m h0rrible family...

visited me in 1998 in academy 0f art....  from mafia... who never wants girls to do anything...
except being stupid and laying on the tree. and god gave her def child....
never invited me t0 visit her. she is very jealous ....

why she havent kill her 0wn father?

she lives 0f her stupid husband.... n0w I understand...

bering0v pr0liv. 


insetead this...
2009

????? they get married 0n my grandfather 100 years 0ld Aniversary? kate with m0ther carol...
 like my mothers story about baby horse king that hit her when she was 8 years old....
means they killed Williams mother and make him married to the same group... who killed her..

that was scratch...

bering0v pr0liv. 


this made 0ut 0f us.... and my rent n0t paid 7 m0nth...????? and I have n0 m0ney at all.

and Im n0t giving anything fr0m my family t0 
n0 0ne... because they all cheaters...

bering0v pr0liv. ????????????

and this is fake. 


 my killed father...my face... my bank credit.... 
my rent....?????

bering0v pr0liv... fr0m my birth....in the sky.

was the band... and it became bering straight with wr0ng pe0ple.

sergei 0lh0vskiy....615 301 84 74  

sergei 0lh0vskiy has n0 c0necti0n t0 my 
gate and family. 

and alexander arzamaszev  heart attack...
sergei.... kill 0rl0va and zhuk0va. 
wh0 put their name in my head?

im as0bi... and last train fr0m r0pp0ngi

this is vera svechina......1974 


ted. 1984...

beringov proliv...

that was leon. yuri shillers friend. 


and they made in 2004 Arina... my brother had.... second child...

original Arina was mother of Andrey.... who was second 
husband of Alexandra in Dubrovka...

and my father had heart attack....... 

and  they forgot about my mother...and me....

I hate manipulations.....

very old drowing...wain my table


they put my br0ther  nikita.....in my shoes... ?????????????????? 2003.

and my friend yo....fr0m academy 0f art....


became yomobil... without my permission...


misha prohorov? I dont think its true.
and they killed m. jackson...

and it was part 0f my intellectual  property...

and my privet life.

part 0f my book.... last train from roppongi.

??????

 I dont know people who did it and they 

harmed me. 

I hate mafia. Im n0t part 0f their gumi....

they have n0 right t0 use my life...

????????????

上田正樹 悲しい色やね ~OSAKA BAY BLUES


No comments:

Post a Comment