Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yale Law School, or YLS, is the law school of Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. ?????


the crocodile is in my m0vie...





1993 disneyland t0ky0.



fr0m 1993.

and they did crime...



?????? my 1v...

?????????? jean pig0zzi d0ing crime with russians....they tried t0 kill me....

who did it?

wh0 will pay????

hercules already killed and p0lice did crime t00 in m0untain view.......


Alexia Niedzielski child 0f lawyer.... all bad things came fr0m her in 2009.....

she liked criminal 0rl0va and zhuk0va and they tried t0 kill me......ugly stupid and h0rrible......
girl alexia....

take her t0 jail...... magazine.....?


Kylie Minogue.


3 comments:

  1. you look kind of like bill gates in your photo. did you plan for the similarity to occur?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you stole Bill Gates's face. You should look into this.

    ReplyDelete