Wednesday, June 8, 2011







and thats g00gles pr0blem... g0 daddy.......
23 and me....etc...apple...bill gates 3...
and j. pig0zzi /kuniyasu k0suge sh0p/
pr0blem
and every0ne elses....

Dear Vera Svechina,
Customer id: 16987
Date: 05/02/2011
Account Details:
russiangeisha.com
Invoice #1099131
Amount: 59.40
Taxes:0.00 
Total: 59.40 
Paid: 0.00 
HM-PERSONAL-12 (04/08/2011 - 04/08/2012)

Item price-59.40

The balance owing is: 59.40 USD

The above invoice(s) are due upon receipt. We appreciate your business and we sincerely appreciate being able to serve your internet needs. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to email us at billing@hostingmetro.com or call by phone at 1.800.571.8377 or 206.501.3818 from 6:30am to 6:00pm PST 7 days a week.
We accept personal check, money order, bank draft, Paypal, wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.

To update your credit card:

https://secure.hostingmetro.com/AMC/login.asp

For check, money order, and bank draft, send payment to:

Hosting Metro LLC
P.O. Box 97008 Richmond Main Post
Richmond, B.C.
Canada
V6X 8H3

For Paypal, send payments to:
billing@hostingmetro.com

For bank wire transfer:

Bank Name: CIBC
Bank Address: 6011 No. 3 Road
Richmond, BC, Canada V6Y2B2

Account Name: Hosting Metro Inc.
Bank Number: 010
Transit/Branch Number: 0900
Account Number: 02-94314
Swift Code: CIBCCATT
NOTE: If you are sending via bank wire transfer, ADD $20 on top of total to cover fee our bank charges. 

For credit card, go to:

https://secure.hostingmetro.com/update

Your prompt attention in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hosting Metro LLC

Accounting Dept.

fr0m my m0thers baby h0rse king

with0ut my permissi0n means crime. 

V6 is a six-member Japanese boy band formed by Johnny & Associates. The group debuted on November 1, 1995 with the single "Music for the People".

/band vesyoliy delizhans /beringov proliv 0r bering straightalready existed....

without our permission/

this is in school.


lena born august 4.
vladimir iin fr0nt 0f me and ig0r iin the waist ... and there is ig0r 0n the right fr0m t0m. he was fr0m m0sc0w. in  russian american c0nference... 1998. carmel.

Vladimir Cyrillovich, Grand Duke of Russia (Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov, Cyrillic: Влад́имир Кир́иллович Ром́анов; 30 August [O.S. 17 August] 1917 – 21 April 1992) was the Head of the Imperial Family of Russia 
and Titular Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias (historically the modern states of Russia,BelarusUkraineKazakhstanFinlandEstoniaLatviaLithuania and Poland) from 1938 /when my father was born/ to his death.


bering0v pr0liv ... with0ut china /fr0m my last name svetchina 0r svechina/


and Im with china... its in my name.

30 August [O.S. 17 August] 1917 ...my 30 birthday in sf.
in june. 2003.

1996


he didnt g0 t0 0lga s0m0va.
ta? tot. in russian. man.

Company Name: Inspire Corporation
Establishment: April 26, 2000
Makoto Naruke

OTSUKA CORPORATION /OTSUKA  san  I met in ichirin sf/   and INSPiRE Corporation, agreed to cooperate

Inspire Corporation (head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, president: Makoto Naruke,hereafter, Inspire) and CAT co., Ltd. 

Under recent circumstances, CAT will improve its service through this alliance, 

Contact for the alliance
Inspire Corporation : Mr. Zushi 03-5549-4321

According to the indictment, he made Lucie a drink containing a drug before raping her at a condominium in ZushiKanagawa Prefecture. She subsequently died. 

Makoto Naruke, who is Member of e-Japan Strategy II.....


they killed my father and tried t0 kill me. 

1993

бриль? 


my  30th birthday in sf... and my fathers grave 3055.

Ella Fitzgerald sang at steve  
j0b30th birthday party....


0bi.....
0bama barack I. and sergei brin is I.


they look like they from my movie........illegal application....boring pincus with boring wife...


mark s? h0w did he get it? when d0 I get my s back?... my rent is n0t paid 6 m0nth...

If you have any more questions, we're always glad to address your concerns.
For more immediate answers, don't forget to check our help section here: 
https://www.Zazzle.com/help?CMPN=cs

Best Regards,
Mark S.
Customer Support Team
Zazzle Inc.


??????? when he will pay?


vera 1993 t0ky0 japan... did mark asked bef0re he did it? n0. did I take anything 0f his? n0.

that is why they have ugly children and s0me0ne with 0rl0va and g0 daddy tried t0 kill me and they already killed my father......









3 a clas zibulskaya 0ksana fr0m my gate .. hasame m0uth gums as larry page.... 

march 16 is 0ksana zibulskaya birthday...

11 March 1977, Polanski, then 43 years old, was arrested for the sexual assault of 13-year-old Samantha Geimer during a photo shoot for French Voguemagazine. Soon after he was indicted on six counts of criminal behavior, including rape. At his arraignment Polanski pled not guilty to all charges.

hercules bellville w0rked with r0man Polanski

in 1994 with marina yulya... I met richard smith. 


Samantha Reed Smith (June 29 /june  is my birthday and  11 is my building/, 1972 /sex/– August 25, 1985) was an American schoolgirl and child actress from Manchester, Maine, who became famous in the Cold War-era United States and Soviet Union. In 1982, Smith wrote a letter to the newly appointed Soviet Communist Party General Secretary Yuri Andropov, and received a personal reply which included a personal invitation to visit the Soviet Union, which she accepted.

and t0m luddy in 1998 invited me t0 russian american c0nference in carmel.



At the age of five, in 197/ when apple l0g0 was made fr0m my ph0t0/  she wrote a letter to Queen Elizabeth II to express her admiration to the monarch. When Smith had finished second grade in spring 1980, the family settled in Manchester, Maine, where she attended Manchester Elementary School. Her father taught literature and writing at the University of Maine at Augusta while her mother worked as a social worker with the Maine Department of Human Services.

She wrote a book and co-starred in a television series, before her death at the age of 13 in the Bar Harbor Airlines. 

On August 25, 1985, Samantha and her father were returning home aboard Bar Harbor Airlines Flight 1808 after filming a segment for Lime Street. While attempting to land at Lewiston-Auburn Regional Airport in Auburn, Maine, the Beechcraft 99 commuter plane struck some trees 4,007 feet (1,221 m) short of the runway and crashed, killing all six passengers and two crew on board.

my japanese phone au.



0ksan a and jobs steve???????

I wasnt  married...when jobs steve

returned t0 apple in 1997.




in t0ky0 I met le0nid gamza. 



and s0chi 0limpics....o 0n my hand 


....and all criminals need t0 be in jail.....

dario fuentes fr0m berkeley is manager 0f my building...525 st0ckt0n. 
in s f

dar in 0bninsk...in iate...1994.


Cough.

blue velvet b0x I g0t f0r christmas eve 1993....

and its in my m0vie ab0ut my life in japan......2004 selyan0v st0ped it....

Stephen Gary "Woz" Wozniak (born August 11, 1950) is an American computer engineer who co-founded Apple Computer, Inc. (now Apple Inc.

1998....fr0m 60s...fr0m s0uth africa....


my film they stopped 

 I l0ved film МАЙК ТАЙСОН ФИЛЬМ О СЕБЕ ...


 aapl ...... pl d0esnt live in my apt. 160.

building 11.  


 After dropping out of the University of Colorado, Woz and his neighbor, Bill Fernandez, built a computer together in Fernandez's parents' garage. Around this time, Fernandez introduced Woz to his

best friend and classmate, Steve Jobs. 

Larry Fitzgerald  /11 my building/
 larry-fitzgerald

The Ballad of Esequiel Hernandez (2007)

The 2007 documentary The Ballad of Esequiel Hernandez explores his killing by Marines, 

33 was my m0thers h0use.... atomic submarine students.... I didnt gave permission t0 marina 0rl0va t0 
c0py my ph0t0s.....



analysing both sides ... Esequiel Hernández Jr (May 14, 1979 - May 20, 1997) 


???? crime....svetlana....what is she d0ing in my gate....? 
svetlana m0r0z...in 
174 . vera in 74... b0rn in june. 


was an 18-year-old American high school student killed on May 20, 1997 by United States Marines in Redford, Texas, located approximately one mile from the United States–Mexico border.


2002? 2003...?



fitzgerald....after already ballad 0f bering0v pr0liv...5 is my birthday....

they went t0 60 minutes.... they d0nt live in my gate 15. 

77 apple l0g0 birthday.......

(2007) her /in russian/ nan des ka?



2008 .....11 years after 

Center Posted on Feb 22, 2011 @ 02:47PM  


lem0n fr0m my apt. when I was little...


na0mi didnt have t0 d0 my family trip t0 mayaki.......... she didnt care.... and her friend dasha zhuk0va with mafia father fr0m jail...need t0 put him back t0 jail with pig0zzi and dasha ......and  0rl0va wh0 tried t0 kill me....with mafia....bering0v pr0liv...band....



dasha ugly russian mafia....killed jacks0n and her mafia tried t0 kill me.. wh0 will pay pay my rent and my face?   wh0 will put zhuk0va t0 jail...?? with her father...

and pig0zzi was the 0ne wh0 pushed me to have sex. I didnt pushed him t0 have sex. killed hercules....

I  have n0 interest in criminal zhuk0va family. she need t0 leave me and my m0ther al0ne...

pig0zzi need t g0 t0 jail with 0rl0va and zhukva and their mafia wh0 hurt me in 2010. and still d0es....

my rent n0t paid. 

zhuk0va need t0 be in jail with 0rl0va and pigzzi. criminal  pe0ple w0rking f0r her and she did t0 me this.


2009



2010.

this was d0ne with0ut russian mafia....and it was fine....





One funny feature offered is removing the Apple logo. You’d have to pay around $100 though for that “treacherous” customization.

velera died at 52... and that is when pig0zzi was b0rn and na0mis m0ther Valerie Campbell....

when he was 4.


and this was lera.



disney they did...fr0g and princes fr0m my ph0t0.....
and  my m0vie......they didnt d0....

and thats crime

Сбой в системе охлаждения произошел на крупнейшей японской АЭС "Касивадзаки-Карива"

время публикации: 6 мая 2011 г., 17:30
последнее обновление: 6 мая 2011 г., 17:48

После серии аварий на АЭС "Фукусима-1", произошедших вследствие разрушительного землетрясения и цунами /uta/ 11 марта, /yuk0s?/  компания TEPCO получала множество критических замечаний от жителей Японии и мирового сообщества по поводу неадекватности мер, предпринимаемых для устранения ядерного кризиса.

pages? larry  d0est live in my h0use..... neather lucy southworth..... d0g that later became d0g lucy in the s0ng i met in serpuh0v......means its lucy blackman fr0m my b00k and k0rea.... angelicas husband is k0rean....and j0ji 0bara was k0rean...

and 0ksana dressed like katya fr0m t0ky0 1996....has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my family. she is friend...

and marta was my doll and child 0f leh kachinskiy....Im n0t marina....

?????


my first b0yfriend k0lya...


he was born in a year 0f rat. leo....


next t0 me is new Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk with baby horse king....that hit my m0ther when she was 8 years 0ld.

Nicolas Cage Arrested – the Inside Story

Update Monday April 18, 2011 11:00 AM EDTOriginally posted Monday April 18, 2011 09:00 AM EDT
Nicolas Cage Arrested – the Inside Story | Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Albert L. Ortega/PictureGroup

Nicolas Cage made a big scene in the Big Easy when 
he was arrested Saturday morning. 

"He was running around and screaming in the street," a bartender at Harry's Corner in New Orleans, tells PEOPLE. 
The Academy Award-winning actor, 47, who is filming a movie in the area, was charged with domestic abuse and disturbing the peace after arguing with his wife, Alice Kim, according to the New Orleans Police Department. 



The couple were fighting over which house they were renting in the French Quarter, and Peter Bennett, a local street performer who lives near the property, tells PEOPLE he came home to two cop cars on each end of his block. 



San Francisco 311 Customer Service Center? from my film.....



It is unsurprising that so committed an internationalist was hit so hard by the events of 11 September 2001. This outrage seemed to set back for decades everything that Hercules had believed in and devoted his life to. He suffered what the French call a dépression nerveuse and many of his friends wondered whether he would ever recover. However, in 2003, in his much loved Mexico, he met Ilana  Shulman and she, 

lana....dasha......criminal zhuk0va.... with criminal family... wh0 atacked me in 2010.....

who shared so many of his interests in cinema, art and travel, brought a tenderness to his life which meant that his final years, even when his lung cancer was diagnosed, were full of happiness. For a man who insisted that every dinner had a placement and every journey a movement order, it was natural that he should make final arrangements. He had been educated by the Benedictines at Ampleforth school and as the end approached he married Ilana and received the last rites of the Roman Catholic church.
Colin MacCabe
Hercules Bellville, film producer: born San Diego, California 18 June 1939; married 2009 Ilana Shulman; died London 21 February 2009.

????????????


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 15, 2008
Contact: Karen Buckelew kbuckelew@som.umaryland.edu 410-706-7590
Sharon Boston sboston@umm.edu 410-328-8919

SHULMAN NAMED FIRST BRIN PROFESSOR OF 

PARKINSON'S DISEASE AT UM SCHOOL 

OF MEDICINE

Generous Gift from Google Co-Founder and Family Creates Professorship
Lisa Shulman, M.D.
Lisa Shulman, M.D. 
Lisa M. Shulman, MD, has been named the first recipient of the Eugenia Brin Professorship in Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. The professorship is the result of a generous $1.5 million gift from Eugenia Brin, Michael Brin, PhD, and their son, Google co-founder Sergey Brin. Dr. Shulman, a professor of neurology at the School of Medicine and a researcher in the University of Maryland Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center, will be invested in her new position in a ceremony Tuesday, September 16, at the School of Medicine campus in Baltimore.
?????????
/lisa could be russian 
actress lisa boyarskaya... 
 who I didnt like for my film... /

they manipulate ph0t0s in my apt. in 0bninsk ....
they made my m0ther l00k like my 
nice katerina...
when she was n0t like that at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment