Thursday, June 2, 2011





levoberezhnaya.... (where my mother and father got married in 1967) mgik. my 18 or 19 birthday. 

and same cat from my boyfriend... cat with red nose... had

sticker nike made in korea. (sports brand 

from my mothers house) 

and sticky korean friend 

apt. 9....Tarantono ...4 rooms ...next door from our 11... 1 gate of aksyonova 15. my friend Olga Somova lived there long in my childhood....

v.s. borisevsky .....topaz...

after my trip to cannes....

he was killed 2005. ben and my nose is in my book.... and my flower....1979.


Natasha has no say in my life.


Ichirin.....33 George hotel on Mason str. Garazh near it... Veinamise woman hair person there...and m.jackson was looking like her...

cadence 

33 my mothers house and 77 my apple logo.

my apt. not her house...

natasha zvetkova.... nz... and my broker nikita in my shoes in my wedding...2003...

Natasha mafia. she is not from my house and I dont come to her house 0r Harry house and make mess there.  who ever did it need to pay.

from lavi phone number.... 821.........1982... I was in 2B (V) 1 ....  nigo.

 2B .... my red head.... 0nly thats 1981..... before new year...


Prince Henry of Wales (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984), commonly known as Prince Harry.

and red head kirril voronin died... at 22... from first gate...

the letters are left....

and his father too .recently... Voronin.E.


they did forever 21... and that's crime. 

who did it? 

it's crime. do to things like that and google need to pay and apple.... and others....

No comments:

Post a Comment