Sunday, June 5, 2011




my mother... about 40 years old. 



we didnt ask....ugly pe0ple......and everything became ugly... my m0thers plant... and what else?

italians 

jeal0use?

criminals...

wh0 tried t0 kill me and why they n0t in jail?

academy 0f art... 1997. film school. 


bogota. (vera svechina my birthday june 5)


my dress and my m0thers plant and my fathers
0r m0thers bread. it bel0ngs t0 my life and my family.
and they have t0 pay f0r crime.
they especially came t0 russia after my trip t0 cannes in 
1999. 

1961 when my father started msu 35.
0lga b0rn 1971....but she is n0t child 0f my father
0r m0ther...
bit italy....not vera svechina /different it/. 
they have protection.
very cheap and ugly to atack me. its too easy.....
my mother worked in school in drakino. 
/no fights/
and that was barack 0bama nobel peace  prize.


why they did go daddy?

g00gle....

criminals. 
during the ensuing conflagration, or the eventual collapse of the tower 102 minutes later, as all passages to below the impact zone were blocked. At the time of the attacks, present in the restaurant were 72 restaurant staff members (including acting manager Christine Olender, whose desperate calls to Port Authority police represented the restaurant's final communications), 16 Risk Waters employees, and 76 other guests/contractors.[4] The last people to leave the restaurant before Flight 11 collided with the North Tower at 8:46 AM were Michael Nestor, Liz Thompson, and Geoffrey Wharton, who departed at 8:44 AM.

1 World Trade Center with its own ZIP code of 10048

The South Tower (also known as Tower 2Building Two or 2 WTC) of the World Trade Center inNew York City was completed and opened in 1973 at a height of 415 meters (1,362 ft), distinguishable from the North Tower by its outdoor observation deck and the absence of a television antenna. The address of this building was 2 World Trade Center with its own ZIP code of 10048

17 gate ... 1 st gate.... v.s. borisevsky. 0ne 0f creat0r 0f t0paz  killed 2011.

vs t0 be 0r n0t t0 be .....b.

The Memorial will be dedicated on Sept. 11, 2011, the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, in a ceremony for victims' families. Beginning Sept. 12, 2011.


  Flight  1993  fr0m m0sc0w t0 t0ky0 japan fr0m my film.



vera, angelica and natasha .

co-producer?



what happen2010. wh0 did it?

there were russianchearing f0r criminal

0rl0va and criminal crazy zhuk0va.  

they paid maybe t0 criminals...?

pig0zzi with them and he need t0 take 

resp0nsibility f0r this crime.

they need t0 be in jail.


g00gle....

No comments:

Post a Comment