Friday, July 15, 2011

dr zhivago




1998... 11 years later... / my building/ my film dr.zhivago...


1999. they killed hercules

2004 production of my film started in Russia and stopped with excuse of no money.
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11

this is animation test. finished in 2007
VPS PRODUCTIONS present
 From producers of MISHIMA ...
Francis Ford Coppola
Tom Luddy
Mataichiro  Yamamoto. 

The Jackson 5  ABC (Bepa СВЕЧИНА)

Mick Jackson - 54th Street (1979) (Atomic plant) ... they did crime.. by not letting me to make my film.

in my film and book there is  barbie 

 
.....

 died Эллиотт Хэндлер 95. 

медведь 



1964. Serpuhov bor. my mother in pine forest near stadium...

stadium...

Steven Allan Spielberg...Spielberg was born in Cincinnati, Ohio.... (good morning in Japanese)


The Sugarland Express is a 1974 American drama film 
 It is the first theatrical feature film directed by Steven Spielberg.

with
Goldie Jeanne Hawn (born November 21, 1945) is an American actress, film director, producer, and occasional singer.

they put Kate Hudson  on my way... and Chris Robinson from Black Crows...dated sister of Travis.


police was wrong in maintain view.

michael.....

'Magic' toilet research funded by Bill Gates foundation...


based on toilet story in my book Last train from Roppongi.. means they continue to use my life and book ... my intellectual property and they don't pay me. 
and it's illegal.

2005

After I started to dance in Hustler in June 2005 ..... For 4th of July 2005 I went to Hawaii.


The 7 July 2005 London bombings (often referred to as 7/7) were a series of co-ordinated suicide attacks upon the United Kingdom, targeting civilians using London's public transport system during the morning rush hour.
On the morning of Thursday, 7 July 2005, four Islamic homegrown terrorists detonated four bombs, three in quick succession aboard London Underground trains across the city and, later, a fourth on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square.  Fifty-two people, as well as the four bombers, were killed in the attacks, and over 700 more were injured.

Shehzad Tanweer (December 15, 1982 – July 7, 2005) was one of four men who detonated explosives in three trains on London Underground the and one bus in central London during the 7 July 2005 London bombing.

1993 Tokyo Disneyland. Im 20 years old.
and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.

criminal mark pincus on my birthday in sf in 2006. later he made money  with my farm vile illegally and 

Juliana Tokyo
and my grandmother from Blackland...  and Barack Obama from my mothers house.....

and Japan Loves me..

and they erasing from my blog.... because they criminals... 

they didnt let me do my film..... stopped it in 2004

Africa: War is Business..2006  (when I was 33...like my mothers house in Serpuhov).... Jaime de Bourbon Parme.view point production...... from sharp viewfinder in 1993 from Nori... (its it in my book and film)

Synopsis: "Africa: War is Business" is a documentary that uncovers the system of moneymaking based on warfare in many parts of the world. It reveals the nature of a system that doesn’t stop at national borders, with UN resolutions or apparent peace. In the Democratic Republic of Congo, more then three million people have died in wars since 1998. 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment