Monday, July 4, 2011

master sha.

1950. my mother with Syringa.




ball was given to me for my birthday in sf 2003 from glass maker in ca who looked like mogi san from tokyo 1996..who looked like mike markkula ...






place where we live from 1975. in gate 15.



2009



now I sow...


Divine Love Peace Harmony Rainbow Light Ball: Transform You, Humanity, Mother Earth, and All Universes











Divine Love Peace Harmony Rainbow Light Ball: Transform You, Humanity, Mother Earth, and All Universes

in 2010 they tried to kill me and...

in 2010 in that book it say p.i. peter.... and noni...?????????


peggy is an owner of my hair salon in sf market one ... where my hair dresser was...../I only had 2 in my life/ and her mother got sick in la in 2006 and she went there and her mother died... when fake criminanal from russia arrived....



995?



ximena in lilac


1974.

crime...
gavin from January 3 /my mother and our 3 floor.....what happened to my father.... and
nikita... vera? / , 2004 ...  after I got married to micah reed 

and I met saji san...

and rob ....


my birthday june 5.





bill gates got married.....

January 1, 1994 tokyo


1951


Rudolph William Louis "Rudy" Giuliani, (  born May 28, 1944) is an American lawyer, businessman, and politician from New York. He served as Mayor of New York City from January 1, 1994 to 2001.


0samu Ikeda I met in berkley in 1996.  Berkeley Extension....






Michael Rubens Bloomberg (born February 14, 1942 / after my mother/ ) is a American businessman, philanthropist and politician.

Since 2002, he has been the Mayor of New York City and, with a net worth of $18.1 billion in 2011, he is also the 13th-richest person in the United States. He is the founder and eighty-eight percent owner of Bloomberg L.P., a financial news and information services media company....


anna wintour


vogue in borovsk 2008. real russia and my book flying strippers.




made with my photo boat....

 paul allen. 

2010. crime made by russians and they need to be in jail .

russia 2010


my very old shirt from japan and put many people in my space... without my permission..
and they need to be in jail. 2009. and thy coppied my photos and tried to kill me.


in my mothers collors.... and fake sister... fake... no connection...at all.






she made the crime. she is criminal.....with criminal orlova and zhuk0va and russian mafia.

criminal mafia people. they think they own my house.. or who did it?




my aunt. and me bull year .... my broken nose.... and my apple logo.... and .......etc...



Literature teacher.... anna nikitichna svechina



my book was  the 22 book.


and they didnt let me make my film and did crime.




No comments:

Post a Comment