Monday, July 11, 2011

dr. zhivago 1987



1993 gates / my gate in 0bninsk/  wedding 0f bill gates and linda. / we didnt say yes/

angelica th0ght she is my m0ther .  wr0ng. she didnt think that. mafia did. and they have to be in jail. 

naomi cambel and her mother is not from anything near my family. 

 angelica 0lga zidani? wr0ng my name is vera svechina. 

zelenina my grandmother.

Italians have no connections to my grandmother. 0r my m0ther. 0r father...




angelica ph0ne 1998 .....040  248 56 56  and criminal j. pig0zzi in kuniyasu sans st0re? with brand made 0ut 0f my h0use and they tried t0 kill me. wh0 is behind it all I d0nt kn0w....

inna didenc0. n0t d.  in my place gate. n0 right t0 use my life. criminal  n0risuya criminal and criminal mafia inna fake alexandra. my grand grand m0ther.

need t0 be in jail. 
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

 they are n0t virgin ... wh0ever 0rganised it need t0 be in jail.

5 angelica? my birthday june 5. she is n0t my m0ther eather.  
and she is n0t fl0wers in my m0thers hands.


1v. 

what anjelica? wh0ever put her there is criminal. 

n was fr0m my br0cken n0se......  0r t0m and francis..... fr0m n0rth beach... and they pr0p0sed ed..

and selyan0v sergey  didnt d0 it....

they did my interview in russian elle in 2004 and they never printed it and they st0ped my film.

Ellen Chaitin is a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California.

chai tin /y0ung pers0n anetta/ and thats my film. 

finished st0ry in 1999. ab0ut myself.


2010 election

She was re-elected to another 6 year term. 

2002
they put in my m0thers dress and fl0wers aksy0nva nelli. she is n0t my m0ther 0r even fr0m my family.




 they are n0t virgin ... wh0ever 0rganised it need t0 be in jail.


crime.

then they put 0lga alexia ..angelica ....wh0 is als0 n0t my m0ther....



my last name is svechina. not z.. Im alive.

they tried to kill me.

zelenina svechina my grandmother


girl 16 years  0ld changed name in c0rt t0 angelica 0lga zidani.. n0.

they changed t0 alexia. 0lga alexia......its crime and she has t0 my family 0r any thing at all....

my m0ther n0t alexia. and n0t 0lga. 

n0 way. alexia is n0t me...

my m0ther is alive. she and 0rl0va tried 

t0 kill her and me.






время публикации: 19 мая 2011 г., 12:50
последнее обновление: 19 мая 2011 г., 12:58
блог
печать
сохранить
почта
фото




Апелляционный суд города Экс-ан-Прованс подтвердил право собственности России на Николаевский православный собор в Ницце и земельный участок, на котором расположен собор

Апелляционный суд города Экс-ан-Прованс подтвердил право собственности России на Свято-Николаевский православный собор в Ницце и земельный участок, на котором расположен собор.


and my had my shirt 0n... and alexia 0n my place was in vanity fair

the m0st stupid pers0n I ever met.

my m0ther didnt all0wed it. n0.

I didnt all0wed it. n0. 

my m0ther n0t princes 0lga. 

 me and princes 0lga are tw0 different pe0ple. 

mafia can leave me al0ne. 

angelica is n0t child 0f my m0ther.  and k0reans t00k  733 rest0urant sushi man 0n bush street....and japanese 0wner my friend was killed. / 0ur h0use in serpuh0v. russia.. where my m0ther lived 33 they tried t00 kill/ 

The Emperor's Birthday (天皇誕生日 Tennō tanjōbi?) is a national holiday in the Japanese calendar. It is currently celebrated on 23 December. The date is determined by the present Emperor's birthdate.[1] Emperor Akihito was born on this date in 1933.

criminal mafia. angelica married with k0rean man.


and vera in 1v in 1980.... my family. 

makati........mafia.... her father alive..... n0t my family... n0t 0lga n0t anyb0dy. 


11... by building g00d rich.... bad rich... they need t0 pay me and put criminals t0 jail 

why he changed place with me. t0 make m0ney.

> From: mark@markpincus.com
> To: verasvechina@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: Happy birthday.....
> Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:00:36 -0800

> Sorry but ur psychic! 

psychic had baby j0hnny in 
2011.

Im n0t  psychic. 

1999. killed herkey.

2002.

2003. n0rimaki ...has n0thing t0 d0 with anything.

but in 2010 m0nique m0ntg0mery was in blue dress...  m0nique 5?
and they h0pped I will g0 back t0 russia...

1993 t0ky0
and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.
2003 miki
 and Im n0t miki..... and pincus and mafia and his children ... criminal mafia made. fake inna didenc0 fake alexandra 
/my grand grand m0ther.../
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

he made billi0n. fr0m my village. illigally. 

2006... Im 33....
they tried t0 kill me. pincus need t0 be in jail. wh0 did this? 2010.


2011..... after pincus made zynga after teeth 0f 0ksana zibulskaya... 


then my farm ville.... inna didenk0 fake alexandra? and m.pincus with babies after her apartment...

1998
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

444 de haro.... mafia  grandfather hasan aslan us0yan....? 



that wh0 they w0rk f0r 0n my expense? 
why 0n my expense? 

they made fr0m my t00th blue tooth. 


my 4 is m0ney. 

they put mark pincus 0n my place and instead my flying strippers aplicati0n he made farm ville.

fr0m 0ur h0use ......with0ut asking. 





criminal r0man abram0vich had names ...... after my family..... 




Olga Yurevna Lysova (m. 1987–1990)  they killed my father
Irina Vyacheslavovna Malandina (m. 1991–2007)


they put fake an  and  fake  0lga  g0nina..... hey didnt tell me 0r my m0her.

faLun fa is n0te number 4. and that is where we live in building 11 since 75.



1950. anat0liy alexanra nina


irina 

b0at number 11 nikita takes ph0t0s....

after my trip t0 japan. irina bur0va



irina c0pied.



richm0nd visiting irina bur0va and dave.
in my b00k and film fr0m my teacher. 

1996

irina in my pants 

david lived in berkeley


 2009 irina bl0ck? 160 0? n0. there is n0 irina bl0ck where I live.


we live in 0bninsk....

sergey makar0v g0t div0rsed with vera ab0ut same time when abram0vich g0t married t0 0lga lis0va.... 

after 0ur  0lga fr0m serpuh0v...

they killed my father.


and g00gle and faceb00k disney d0ing  crime making m0ney fr0m my apartment. and they d0nt want t0 meet me because they 

afraid n0w.... after they killed s0 many pe0ple.


they still 0wn me m0ney.


died fr0m pancreatic cancer david william king fr0m richm0nd

b0rn 22 august 1950  died april 2011



natasha is my cousin wh0 I never see and v0l0dya n0s0v  died..../ and they did n0se 0ksana vasilenk0/ 

wh0 has n0thing t0 d0 with me. criminals and mafia did it. and they killing us

means they knew...

natasha in my apt. and with irina bl0ck later.... when there is n0 irina bl0ck... bar chelsy is next d00r.

641 bush. 64 is my pasp0rt number. natasha is n0t living in my apartment.

mafia natasha. tried t0 kill me. 




nikita in my wedding in my sh0es  . he wasnt there....

kankenai.

I live in 15 gate. sveta w0rked f0r berkley.

Born as Sophia Augusta Frederica 


???? lost in translati0n ?? 2003 and virgin suicides 1999? 
and mars cat in 0bninsk...

Catherine II (RussianЕкатерина II ВеликаяYekaterina II Velikaya), also known as Catherine the Great (GermanKatharina die Große), was born in Stettin, Pomerania, Prussia on 2 May  1729 asSophie Friederike Auguste von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg. She reigned as Empress of Russia from 9 July  1762 after the assassination of her husband, Peter III, just after the end of the Seven Years' Waruntil her death on 17 November 1796.

1996 ....costume....

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27

sveta d0esnt live in my gate. and never did.

and medvedeva svetlana has n0 right t0 my private pr0perty and all their mafia t00. 0r wh0 was it?


stupid ugly svetlana and all scientist....  and I hate russians for what they did and I will never forgive them. and there is no Sveta. and they need to pay my rent. 

and there was no Berkeley important. and its mafia rudenco and she need to be in jail.  and she never lives in my gather neither wife 0f my brother. and svetlana medvedeva mafia and they ned to be in jail....0r whomever is there with zhukova.....

sveta w0rked in berkeley....  after apple l0g0 was made fr0m my face.. mafia and ugly....
dura zhenya and durak brin. 

criminal ugly brin michael s0w fake illigal 0p0rtunity t0 take things fr0m my apt. with0ut asking.  need t0 pay back.
thinkinking that my m0ther nina vladimir0vna takaeva istupid. 


berkeley...

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden used that as excuse to make 911. 


and they made g00gle fr0m my apartent with0ut asking and killed my father and he kills zhenya... and they t0rchure my m0ther... and they tried t0 kill me.  dura nina takaeva? I dont think so. 

I think they criminal.

 they are n0t virgin ... wh0ever 0rganised it need t0 be in jail.

в из не б

svechina takaeva art


contact.center@rotary.org .

“Ан-24” разбился об Обь

Московский Комсомолец № 25690 от 12 июля 2011 г.
Эксперты “МК”: посадка на воду спасла большинство пассажиров



Еще не закончились поиски пилота вертолета “Robinson R-44”, затонувшего в воскресенье утром в Енисее, а журналистам уже приходится выяснять детали новых трагедий, по какой-то мистической закономерности также связанных с водой, — катастрофы теплохода “Булгария” на Волге и 
жесткой посадки на Оби пассажирского
 самолета “Ан-24”. 
Количество жертв этих трагедий 
с каждым часом растет.


peter j. bush

not bush. / j. pig0zzi n0t virgin/ 0lder man and need t0 be responsible. 


shaved genitalia. /russian/

preformers 2005 2009. 

 great waist line  my m0ther had in 1962 ..sitting 0n big Stone /rolling stones/ 0n the beach in the  swimsuit.
my apt. in mgik wa62.

 Algeria's 1962 independence...

gene is a unit of heredity in a living organism. It is a name given to some stretches of DNA andRNA that code for a type of protein or for an RNA chain that has a function in the organism.

23 and me is mine


2000.

 it was my film l0ng time ag0. 

they didnt let make.... and they killed

 hercules.

and my b00k 

and film ... everything... cris hit rihana..

in my book there is  an0ther st0ry 

ab0ut umbrella 

and n0ri in 1999. in t0ky0....he w0rked f0r y's.

and that is that story.



criminals make crime.

and they t0rchured my m0ther they tried t0 kill 

me they killed my father


No comments:

Post a Comment