Thursday, August 4, 2011

42 is my mothers year of birth. 160 is our apt. in Obninsk since 1975...




Знаменательную дату Обама отпразднует в столице США, в своей резиденции на Пенсильвания-авеню, 1600.

The first three digits of a Social Security number indicate the state of the applicant's mailing address. Obama's number begins with 042. For President 233 N Michigan Ave Suite 1720, Chicago, IL... (33 was my mothers house in Serpuhov)
Life, the Universe and Everything (1982) is the third book in the five-volume Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy science fiction series by British writer Douglas Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001). The title refers to the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. they created the earth to find the question to witch the answer is 42..... (my Mother's year of birth....she  was born 19 Jan. 1942 in "bad" hospital  )


Adams was also an "Apple Master", one of several celebrities whom Apple made into spokespeople for its products (other Apple Masters included John Cleese and Gregory Hines).

In my case Apple need to talk about my products....

 mick jagger in my shirt..... when I get paid and when criminals  will go to jail...?

No comments:

Post a Comment