Tuesday, August 2, 2011


Formerly, Dog Eared Books was located at 1173 Valencia Street between 23rd and 24th streets (where Scarlet Sage is now). Kate Rosenberger says she picked the former location because a large red heart had been painted on the window for years. They moved into their current 20th Street location in 1996. (between 20th St & Liberty St) 
 For more, see their about page, where some of this is sourced from. (1992)


North (VERA) ...... who did crime?

Vera Svechina  in 1973. MOTHER NINA BORN IN 1942. they just took from her.. she didn't allowed.
We not in England...



2009. Obninsk....MY MOTHER HAS NO IDEA WHAT THEY DID WITH HER FAMILY..

NOT child of MY MOTHER OF FATHER...HAS NO RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING WITH MY LIFE. 
AND SIT ON MY PLACE. we didnt invite them.




ptahin....sergei? has no connection....to me or my mother...or father




 shka... without head... it's not shka....

in 1973


1993 Tokyo. Christmas with Tateno san. (Union Royal)


NEED TO BE KILLED with all his family.... ugly TOSHIK...TOSHKA....

WITH MAFIA RUSSIAN USELES..UGLY USLES PERSON Makarova ... and their ugly child....

Or who manipulated it? he dressed in my fila from 1993.






NIKITA IS NOT MY MOTHER.  Nikita has no idea.....
SERGEI PTAHIN WITH MAFIA LIVE IN BELKINO... THEY NOBODY to me.... AND they VERY UGLY. but uglies is wojciki and brin ...a brines parkinson mother.....

and everyone who supports lies......
1999. I'm 24. He didn't like Princes Olga of Greece.
she is fake.....
George Michael (born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou (Greek : Γεώργιος Κυριάκος Παναγιώτου); on 25 June 1963)....

I was born 1973. 

my 25th birthday and they took my t shirt...

from Russia with Love... 1963 same year as CVS..
I was born 10 years after...

TO JDU (Jeffrey D. Ullman)

THEY PUT DOM (HOUSE) ON YOUR D AND THEY PUT OLHOVSKAYA MARINA..KILLED HER... THEN MARINA ORLOVA AND THEY BOTH FAKE AND IT KILLED PEOPLE. THE REAL ONE IS ME. BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE KILLED.

THANKS.

JDU..... (IM WAITING.... VERY FUNNY)

ILL FLY TO YOU FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE... MY NAME IS VERA SVECHINA....


Saito (with Love)  from My film and house 33 of my mother in Serpuhov. and fly barack obama killed on tv in 2009. they killed bellville herkules


 Im not Nikita. And not Sveta..
san francisco map near mark pincus house...
in carmel I went in 1998 with Tom Luddy
russian american conference.
26 I was in 2001.... and they tried to kill me...

and that's crime.
Im not Tom Luddy and not Tom Cole...
in 2008 they colored my 525 building in green after Ruslana Korshunova flew down in NYC...
tom cole is died friend of criminal pincus.... he killed him by making film kissing ...jessica  .... in 2001. My house not belong norilski nickel and russian oligarchs....

bering straight?


 THEY KILLED HERCULES... THEY KILLED MY FATHER... IN 2007.... tried to kill me in 2010. 


this is 2007... 



1984... 11 YEARS LATER.... FROM 1973 ....11 IS   BUILDING where I live... steve jobs is guilty.....

maybe he didnt know....


he needed to pay me long time ago.....and the rest of them too..... 

At about $362 billion, Apple is the second-largest company in the world by market value....


from my first trip to Las Vegas in 1997.. I brought this....Tom Cook Joined Apple in 1998. How they sow it?


VERA STEVE JOBS AND STEVE WOZNIAK. AND JOHN....


roppongi 2000


sergey brin illigaly started 420. 

berkley 
 2nd child of Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Anne, Princess Royal (Anne Elizabeth Alice Louise; born 15 August 1950), is the only daughter of Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

I got Orange scarf....  from Pixar..Loyd B..his and c. borja's child in red is royal...
 BLOND IS LANA...SVETLANA TRUMM...

with

Jeffrey David Ullman (born November 22, 1942) is a renowned computer scientist. His textbooks on compilers (various editions are popularly known as the Dragon Book), theory of computation (also known as the Cinderella book), data structures, and databases are regarded as standards in their fields.

Liv Johanne Ullmann (born 16 December 1938) is a Norwegian actress and film director, as well as one of the muses of the Swedish director Ingmar Bergman.
Ullmann was born in Tokyo, Japan, the daughter of Janna (née Lund) and Viggo Ullmann, an aircraft engineer who was working in Tokyo at the time. Ullmann grew up inTrondheim, Norway. 

Linn (My grandmother Akulina)  Ullmann, originally Karin Beate Ullmann, (born 9 August 1966 in OsloNorway) is a Norwegian author and journalist. 

NETHERLANDS ....HOUSE OF ORANGE. 

Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime (born 13 October 1972) is the second son and third child of Princess Irene of the Netherlands and late Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma, and is member of the Royal and Ducal House of Bourbon-Parma, as well of the Dutch Royal Family. The prince is heir to the headship of the House of Bourbon-Parma

Juliana (Juliana Louise Emma Marie Wilhelmina; 30 April 1909 – 20 March 2004) was the Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands between 1948 and 1980.

JULIANA TOKYO in Roppongi. Disco in 1993 

when I came to Tokyo first time. 

LOVE LERA FROM LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI (1999) = END POLIO NOW.

how and when I get my 10 billion?

In November 2009 Mr. Allen was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, yet he has ‘finished the particular remedies, and all I could say is at present he has no health care problems at all,’ Mr. Postman stated.

they killed VESTA in 1999.
 




The non-Hodgkin lymphomas (NHLs) are a diverse group of blood cancers that include any kind of lymphoma except Hodgkin's lymphomas. Types of NHL vary significantly in their severity, from indolent to very aggressive.

 San Jose Sharks... Sergei Makarov divorced with his first wife Vera... and Gorge Gund...

club one sf. 99 is on place of my gate 15 where I live from 1975. I registered there. 

David Gessel 15. 11. 1966  friend of NIck Polevski...lives since 1996 in this building. 5233. 

 


in 1993

he worked in Apple...  that's when 1 infinate loop was opened. in 1994 he married with paINTER .........MICHELLE .ELITHABETH ROSA


1993 thats when I went to Japan 1st. time

 1996. souvenir. PHOTO...FROM THE TRIP.
 
Канадские психологи установили, что Internet Explorer предпочитают пользователи  с невысоким уровнем интеллекта

Windows Internet Explorer

I got THAT EXACT ring......some boy put it on stage in Hustler....while I was dancing...


1996 LATER DAVID DIVORSED IN 1999 2000 ... AFTER I MET tOM LUDDY AND THEN HERCULES BELLVILE .AND HE  MET CAROLYN ANHALT. WHO HAD RUSSIAN HUSBAND ANDREY.

TOM LUDDY MET MICHELLE MEERE.... FROM AUSTRALIA AND SHE INTRODUCED ME TO PINCUS IN 2001..WHEN HE MADE FILM FROM MY GATE AND THEN 1 MONEY WITH GAME FROM MY MOTHERS VILLE. SHE MET CARLOS PEDROSA (TOKYO 1998)...IN MEXICO WITH DANIELA AND HAD DILAN.  Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma, and is member of the Royal and Ducal House of Bourbon-Parma, as well of the Dutch Royal Family. The prince is heir to the headship of the House of Bourbon-Parma. DIED 2010. FATHER OF PRINCE  JAIME.
 

ANDREI AND CAROLYN HAVE CHILD ISABELLA BORN IN 1997. LENA LOOKED LIKE ISABELA ROSELINI AND MAFIA SINGER EVGENY ROSS IS HER HUSBAND. HE WENT TO JAIL AND SINGS ABOUT JAIL. AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WITH IT... makarova and lena vakulenko need to be killed. CRIMINALS THEY ARE.


  1997. AND MICK JAGGER GIRLFRIEND OPENED COSMETICS BRAND FROM MY PHOTO...

 2002.

 aksyonova nelli dressed like my mother with lilac in 1950... or my school... without asking me...or my mother... there is no house for house... that I know..

when I didnt go to Panama Island with Jean Pigozzi and his assistant and Metalica Drummer and Coni......
I went to mexico...looking for producers for my film...that was march
 On 27 March 2007, the body of Lindsay Ann Hawker, a 22-year-old Nova teacher from Brandon near Coventry, was found in a sand-filled bathtub on the balcony of an apartment in Ichikawa, Chiba.
Lindsay Hawker was born to Bill and Julia Hawker in Coventry, West Midlands as the middle child of three daughters; her sisters are Lisa and Louise. She moved to Japan in October 2006 to teach English at the Koiwa branch of Nova in Tokyo, which was Japan's largest private English conversation school... THERE IS ALSO SHIN KOIWA...

PARMA1998

 1998. INNA DIDENKO IN PLACE OF MY GATE. WHERE MY APT. IS. and we we actually live.

LATER SHE BECAME FAKE ALEXANDRA...WITH BOYFRIEND NORISUYA KODAMA
WHO HAD CANCER AND HAD LATER GIRLFRIEND FROM CHINA... MY MADONNA

HAD HER ELECTRIC SHOCK IN ONE OF HER CLIPS. MY PAPER SPRAY FOR PROTECTION

BECAUSE ARCHITECT COMPANY ON MY BLOCK IN SF. WHO IS DOING IT?
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

Brazilian Gimenez is known for having a relationship with Mick Jagger in 1998/1999 and revealed she was pregnant with his son Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger (born in New York City, on May 18, 1999). She married Marcelo de Carvalho, who owns RedeTV!, on August 19, 2006. 

And Val.... boy who invited me to to night club "first" in Moscow.....died ...felt down from the taxi  at winter night and got Frozen to death... Mick Jaggers girlfriend asked me in 2009 if I want they will call me taxi.. I said no.

?????


 
 2007 GIRL AS JEAN PIGOZZI SAID FRIEND OF BEREZOVSKIY


rapist criminal pigozzi with no dignity.HE NEEDED TO CHANGE. he didnt aND CRIME HAPPENED...
FROM MY PHOTO IN MY APT. ILLIGALLY MADE. WITH MY CROWN AND THATS CRIME. NAOMI UGLY HUMAN.


COPY OF SERGEI FROM MGIK...
2000.

MAMA NORI GOT HURT... BECAUSE OF WOJCICKI..... NORISUYA WAS BOYFRIEND OF INNA DIDENKO FAKE ALEKSANDRA WHO SIT ON MY GATE PLACE IN 1998.
MY FILM LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI WAS STOPPED IN RUSSIA...IN 2004
FROM MY Private PHOTOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.. FROM MY APT. THEY MADE THIS.


Consider Anne Wojcicki, the 33-year-old former health care investment analyst who this month married a handsome young computer scientist, who just happens to be one of America’s richest men.
As if the swirl of excitement around the Silicon Valley pairing of Ms. Wojcicki and Sergey Brin, a co-founder of Google, were not enough, Ms. Wojcicki has captured still more attention with a biotech company she recently co-founded, 23andMe. And her husband’s company is an investor.?????

AFTER HE MADE 42 O  ... 42 IS WHEN MY MOTHER WAS BORN...AND 33 IS MY MOTHERS HOUSE....  THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL....

At Stanford, from 1995 to 1998, Google was a hodgepodge of boxen using a disk cage made of Duplos. (Actually, an off-brand called MegaBlocks. Advice to entrepeneurs: "I encourage you to find innovative ways to save money, but buy good stuff, get Lego-brand Duplos.")

ME AND MICAH REED VISITING pampkin  BAND BERING STRAIGHT IN LA. FROM MY HOUSE.... WE DIDNT KNOW...... SERGEI OLHOVSKY...POINTS TO DUPLO...."Vesyoliy delizhance"need to be done with our knowledge of it....


it was wrong to do it without my permission. and what was done is crime.


RING IS ON MY LIGHT. AT 7 YEARS OLD.



 
 1964 before I was born ...

No one from the Dutch Royal family or any Dutch diplomatic representative attended the marriage of Princess Irene and Prince Carlos Hugo in the Borghese Chapel (Borghese is the surname of a family of Italian noble. They were one of the leading families of the Black Nobility.) at the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome, Italy, on 29 April 1964. 

 My mother and father were married in 1967. 

Ricchi e Poveri made in 1967.

2009 it was change aith Barack Obama nd It was my time to get money and I didn't. and then they tried to kill me.

Princess Irene of the Netherlands, who divorced Carlos Hugo in 1981.

Serpuhov ....My mother and friend in the Bor.. (forest)
  In May 1977, some members of the Black Nobility, led by Princess Elvina Pallavicini, started courting traditional Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.
Princess Elvina Pallavicini, sometimes called the “black queen” or the “first lady” of Roman nobility, died on August 29, 2004 at Cortina d'Ampezzo. Princess Elvina Pallavicini, sometimes called the “black queen” or the “first lady” of Roman nobility, died on August 29, 2004 at Cortina d'Ampezzo.

(after I started to make in Russia my film Last Last from Roppongi aka Asobi.)

 in 1994 I came back from Tokyo with suitcase  MENDOZA
 
 1999 roppongi

alexander payne april 1999 after film Elections
 Máxima met the heir to the Dutch throne in April 1999 in Sevilla, Spain, during the Seville Spring Fair: "Feria de abril de Sevilla." In an interview, they stated that he introduced himself only as "Alexander," so that she did not know he was a prince.
 Princess Máxima of the Netherlands (née Máxima Zorreguieta; born 17 May 1971) is the wife of Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, heir apparent to the throne of the Netherlands.

 Born Máxima Zorreguieta in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on 17 May 1971, Princess Máxima is the daughter of Jorge Horacio Zorreguieta Stefanini and his second wife María del Carmen Cerruti Carricart.

Jorge Zorreguieta was born at Buenos Aires, Argentina, born as the first descendant of Spanish-Basque and Italian immigrants. His grandfather was mayor of the city of Mendoza.

2000 Tokyo. Roppong. Dohan.... HOW DID THEY SEE IT? it manipulated...

House of Orange? We had Orange summer (my mothers house with her grandmother Alexandra) ... by Bravo.... Zhanna Arguzarova...
 fake inna didenco...  kate ....in my gate place  in 1998 in Kinshicho. later she became fake  alexandra (after my grand grand mother) with noriyasu....san
got cat Maxim and his copy  come to funeral of my father... they try to make fake connections...

1998.. but they forgot to ask. and it's crime. and they need to pay and some go to jail. 
 

then they manipulated here in SF.. killed people...
when  and who will answer?
 and when will pay me.. I don't see any result of this manipulation. criminal manipulation....
and they wrong. ugly.

 
 2003. Later I got orange scarf ... Band "Bravo"....... Ibis hotel in Tokyo in my film.. apple pixar loyd... Im right.....
Zhanna and it Tokyo Sparow gave me panda...in 1993. 
fake  svetlana... fake mark... fake everybody....

farm ville made illegally from my mothers ville and kids from criminal mafia inna....  and he needs to pay or close it. 2006 sf.
2006 . mobius....? Im not mo.

 MARINA OLHOVSKAYA...2009 MAMMOTH FILM LUCAS MADISON (ZIBULSKAYA OKSANA AND LARRY PAGE)

2006. IM 33 MY MOTHERS HOUSE 33.
 2006 ugly idiot anne in my shirt ..33?
2007 
 BENJI...fake.. all life fake...

 1979. VERA. Faith.
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 

1980. Obninsk...  I V. (russian 1B).  school 10. Sergey Mosin from gate 16  flying....
My apt. 160. in Gate 15.

I'm fox with no shoes. Bosanova....


debut of George Michael. 1987. 10 years after apple 
logo was made.


 they cut Steve jobs liver.... before we met. and they ruined my body and face in 2010. and they need to be in jail for that. they were Russians.
Liver cut was mistake. I live in the L.

1998  Ukrainian Georgian ...ugly and  fake Inna didenco in my gate place in Tokyo... then with fake name Alexandra....
(like my grand grand mother)
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her... 

SR is not Jewish...

and Jewish Sergey Raiser from Obninsk..former Ludmila Pogorelaya ( Ludmila Putina)  husband.... her mother is Vera....
from  School #9 went to England as SR in 209
( Lyuda became an alcoholic in NYC
in 1995 I brought her piece of Ashbery as a present...my aunt last
name

and many in my family got killed....and my film not made.

what for?


No comments:

Post a Comment