Thursday, August 4, 2011

    

I never knew this company...

Lycos is a UNIVERSITY SPIN OFF that began as a research project by MICHAEL LOREN MAULDIN of CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY in 1994. (after I went to Japan) 




from the photo book "flying strippers" by Vera Svechina 2005-2009.

2008

 cannes 2009 ren TV... and criminal russian mafia producer Lesnevsky Dima didn't became my producer.

russian criminals...tried to kill me in 2010 in sf after my Oscar Nomination in Cannes in 2009. 

criminals: 

Elena (RussianЕленаtranslit. Yelena) is a 2011 Russian drama film directed by criminal Andrey Zvyagintsev. It premiered in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival

Elena is not my apartment or my family...... 


The Original is my grand grand mothers Alexandra's dog Kuto in house 33 in Serpuhov .....in 1960.
????? Nicole Kidman (1990–2001)... 1990 IS WHEN I MET  NIKOLAY TRELIKOVSKIY....
NIKOLAY TOM?

1973. Obninsk. NIKITA AND VERA.

in Japan I got this ..long time ago. that's way my cousin Natasha was looking at her wedding to Vladimir Nosov in Serpuhov. Later He was found killed in the river....Natasha is not from My family. They mistaken. 


and by 2009 one of disks in my neck deformed.


Apple iCloud.png

The transaction closed in October 2000 ... (I got this in 2000..)
 

Roppongi Station is a train station located in MinatoTokyo

the Toei Oedo line, which also has 2 platforms on two tracks and opened in the year 2000. 


LITTLE BABY HORSE KING was mistaken to kick my mother when she was 8 years old. 

Béatrice Dalle ( DA  LOVE LERA FROM  MY 

MOVIE)  (born 19 December 1964) is a French actress.
Dalle was born in BrestFinistère, France, as Béatrice Cabarrou. In 1985 she married the painter Jean-François Dalle but they divorced in 1988. 

EMPEROR of JAPAN. 


with Elizabeth in 1995 in Hollywood.

BEFORE I VISITED IRINA BUROVA..... means there is no irina block and what google did and doing  is crime. 420
NPO tehnologiya Pops... pox..... etc....


MP A. (ME.... and mama..... papa...) not Pincus Mark.... with my mothers FARM VILLE.

1996 usa
(CROCODILE I HAD FROM 1993 from Tokyo... NOTHING BAD SHOULD OF BEEN HAPPENED TO ME.)

from my birth. doctor Valentina Ivanovna Stepura. (Banzai)

and even before Rudakovo grandmother Anna (NYURA)  Kotova...




they need to go to jaul  or be killed for crime and they will be .

10023
2000

this is my photo... don't need put this in my family..... it's crime. and Irina block in 2009 and google are loosers.... and they not answering.....

My friend Joe Mennel... from South Africa ... and behind my back they do this ugly crime.....

ugly mafia CONECTED Natasha Tsvetkova. NO NEED TO BE IN MY LIFE.... IM NOT IN HERS...

DEC 1973 with Mama.  1977 APPLE LOGO.
Doctor Zhivago......Im in december 1973.
1979. OBNINSK




SERPUHOV AND BORGESE CHAPPEL... 1964

Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma and Piacenza (8 April 1930, Paris – 18 August 2010, Barcelona) was the head of the House of Bourbon-Parma (a branch of theHouse of Bourbon) from 1977 until his death. His marriage to Princess Irene of the Netherlands in 1964 caused a constitutional crisis in the Netherlands.
The princess was born in Soestdijk Palace. She has three sisters: her older one is the current monarch of the Netherlands, Queen Beatrix; the other two younger ones are Princess Margriet and Princess Christina.
Among her godparents was Queen Elizabeth (ENGLAND) , who was Queen consort of King George VI of the United Kingdom at the time of her birth. ( WE KNOW ABOUT ROYAL ALREADY FROM APPLE PIXAR 2003 PARTY) 

N THEY MIGHT OF BEEN MANIPULATED.... THEY MANIPULATED MANY OF MY PHOTOS...


Princess Irene is a descendant of Sophia, Electress of Hanover, via her great-granddaughter Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange.


Anne of Kiev (or Anna Yaroslavna) (between 1024 and 1032–1075) was the queen consort of France as the wife of Henry I, and regent for her son Philip I.


Her parents were Yaroslav I the Wise and princess Ingegerd Olofsdotter of Sweden.
After the death of his first wife, Matilda, King Henry searched the courts of Europe for a suitable bride, but could not locate a princess who was not related to him within illegal degrees of kinship. At last he sent an embassy to distant Kiev, which returned with Anne (also called Agnes). Anne and Henry were married at the cathedral of Reims on 19 May 1051.


1998 TOKYO. FAKE INNA DIDENKO (ARTCO LATER)  LATER FAKE ALEXANDRA NAMED AFTER MY GRAND GRAND MOTHER...


BEFORE THAT 1998

 BAFFALO 66.  VERA SVECHINA  made into CHRISTINA in the film

it's a movie.

..... SHE COULD AUDITION FOR LERA IN MY FILM

THERE IS CRISTINA ARBAKAITE IN RUSSIA....  WHO HAS NO CONNECTION TO ME.... 
AS ALL RUSSIAN MAFIA TOGETHER.... need to be in jail. 

AND NOW THEY TRYING TO MAKE ME HOMELESS... 

Im not Valera. He died already. and Im not Vincent.
V.Gallo has episode in my film Last train from Roppongi aka Asobi. Barmen in Roppongi's Bar MOGAMBOS..... PARIS HILTON SONG IS PLAYING.....and Gaspar Noe had in 2009 copy of Vincent as a barmen. My script is from 1999. (russians copied without my permission and tried to kill mer
and they need to be in jail) 



Modern Talking missed...with  Geronimo's Cadillac. 


Kurosawa....

Vincent Gallo's character  has one line in the script. 

No Line on the Horizon is the twelfth studio album by rock band U2. Released on 27 February2009, it was the band's first record since How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (2004), marking the longest gap between studio albums of U2's career. 

1."Vertigo"  Bono and The Edge (TED)Steve Lillywhite3:11



(25 years after my pin with me was made  in 1984) 



Dreamgirls is a 2006 musical drama film, directed by Bill Condon (Gondon is preservative in russian) 


 and jointly produced and released by DreamWorks and Paramount Pictures


and preservative with Barack Obama I got in 2009 in NYC.

means they own me money and real crown. 

real life. Velera with the boll.  1951. House 33. 


Tohokushinsha Film Corporation (株式会社東北新社 Kabushiki-gaisha Tohoku Shinsha?) (JASDAQ2329) is a film distributor and production company based in AkasakaMinato, Tokyo. It was originally founded in 1961 as a dubbing house for foreign films.

1995 -1961= 34 = 3+4=7. 


Trouble Every Day is a 2001 film by French director Claire Denis
Vincent Gallo as Shane..

Shane is Jeff Wagner's son......David Carp  friend 1995 I met in CA  and Jeff's father painter shot himself in 2009 after he found out he had cancer,,,


there is no Irina Block in google .  they did crime. 


Having just served five years in prison for a crime he did not commit, Billy Brown (Vincent Gallo) kidnaps a young tap dancer named Layla...(STEPURA....ONE OF MY DOCTORS WHO SAVED MY LIFE AND
VINCENT HAS MY UNCLE VALERAS BALL.. MY MOTHERS BROTHER.) 

WHO COUNTS ALL MY PHOTOS AND PUTS PEOPLE IN IT.. WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE IN MY LIFE....

WHO DID IT... NATASHA IS NOT MY MOTHER NINA.....mafia need to go to jail. 

and Im not my mother. It's my luck they stole.
  

THEY NEED TO PAY......... later HUSTLER... HER FRIEND later JOE CORUBA ...... NEED TO BE IN JAIL...
OR WHOMEVER DID IT... RUSSIAN MAFIA?

MY APARTMENT 525 STOCKTON STR. in SAN FRANCISCO CA. USA. 

IN JUNUARY 2002....... NATASHA. BEFORE I MET JEAN PIGOZZI AND MICHAEL WHITE...  AND MICHAEL WHITE GOT SICK...

they need to be in jail. I didn't invited them in my privet life ( to get on the way of my film. 
that's what they did.). 

and they end she was with friends with Irina Block from Google 420? criminal brin. criminal who ever did that and they need to be in jail. 

mafia girls. need to be in jail. 


ugly natasha from Ichirin.  It's my life. I never get into their life. 

mari's bar 2002.

Waitress Mari who was very rude to me in Ichirin. 

33 is my mothers house

334 Mason Street
                                                                    San Francisco, CA 94102
                                                                           (415) 781-5050


criminals and I didn't allowed. 2003. Ted.  MAFIA.... UGLY MAFIA. need to pay. Italians fake. Kill her.


then Mari....opened this bar .....mafia and I hate that .

fake and wrong. 


mafia need to be in jail. and they need to pay me. 


????? 1981 I was in 2nd grade Red head.  and what?

margritaville? 
margarita severskaya... friend of Irina NIkolaevna  Burova (father NIKOLAY died Nov. 1994.... 

after I met RICHARD)  and Olga Gonina....has nothing to do with me...........or My mother
GO DADDY? GOOGLE? 


mammoth?


this is Vera in  1 grade in Obnisnk Russia. 1980.


?????


poor rapist pig? poor criminal putin?????????? who will put to jail criminals?

and when  they will pay me?



I took photo. 84 8 ( my pin ted) 6 56 (My city of Obninsk) #7 Jan 02/02.... (My mother) 


this is not my mother and they killed Natasha Moiseikina from first floor. 156. 


another cheap mafia....

my mothers house 33 is not their house.

2002. 



they ugly and her sister is fake mafia criminal like many in russia. 

 later in Obninsk they already dressed like my mother not my mother or my  school.... 
 fake ugly Obninsk or who did it?  they take other people place.... and things go wrong...

Tom Luddy.. JOe mennel...Hercules... Pigozzi. they killed my father and hercules....
 2002... May.


In June I was born.


???? in my shirt and my place criminals.  2003... I don't understand what they doing.

they need to rent me new apartment. Olga..... not from my family.


roeg....2009 (MICK  (MY MOTHER..... DRESSED IN COPY OF MY SHIRT.... MY MOTHER AND ME ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.) FRIEND OF PIGOZZI AND ALREADY KILLED HERCULES BELLVILLE.. MY FILM NOT MADE... MY BOOK NOT MADE... 
AND I HAVE NO MONEY....)


Mark Stock. (my mark on my left shoulder) 

player ms. Scott ( From my fathers village) counted money.........

before with friend patern lawyer travis thomas I met here  ....and later Omni Hotel...  

OMNI? WHAT NI?


62 was my room in mgik....0?????????

Jeffrey David Ullman (born November 22, 1942) is a renowned  computer scientist and his wife Holly..... helped Sergey Brin with 420.....


now they need to pay 10 billion and rights to all made from 160 and 62. My apt.  


po st rio... (my mother Nina Vladimirovna Takaeva Svechina)

Vladimir Putin.... (born 7 October 1952... 10 years after my mother) and I herd there is also Vera Putina........


and brazilian prince got killed on children's day 2009...... and  

Omni Hotels & Resorts is a privately held, international luxury hotel company based out of Irving, Texas

1958. 


Om or Aum (also Auṃ, written in Devanāgari as  and as ओम्, in Sanskrit known as praṇava प्रणव [lit. "to sound out loudly"], Omkara, or Auṃkāra (also as Aumkāra)ओंकार (lit. "Auṃ form/syllable"), is a sacred/mystical syllable in the Dharma or Indian religions, i.e. Sanatan DharmaHinduismJainism, and Buddhism.

M for breasts..

1997.

Mark (on my shoulder WINDOWS stock. 
where is it?)

why they did egg again....   AND TRIED TO KILL ME.... WHO DID IT???

egg with another ugly old  insecure sexless woman. where is my lawyer?
32 I was in 2005. 

 Mark Pincus who did illegal application for apple on my time  from my mothers village and then  harassed me.

Had birthday party in MANDARA ones. then russians MOBIUS... tried to kill me in 2010 and now they sending me

from MANDARICH... MANDA MEANS  PUSSY IN RUSSIAN. Bill Gates need to pay or Jean Pigozzi.. and put Pincus to jail. that was Steve Jobs liver and Mobius..... and many died people. 

I had brocken nose.

my train.....on my 3rd floor.... in Gate 15....

 Mandarich low group LLP.... 


Jean Pigozzi invited me to the same restaurant with Nobel Physics lureat.... I preferred MASA'S. 

who will pay? NOT ME. 


in 55 Steve Jobs... Steve Wozniak...Bill Gates...Asai Takashi ( producer of "Bright future") etc... were born..

Immaculate Conception church 3255 folsom str. sf. (Catholic church)
1912 Nov.

in 1912 Anastasia Romanov was 11. and that's my building in Russia where I live from 1975. born on June 5 1973...

and Anastasia was killed in 1917.
vas honorable     ave gratia plena           rosa mistika 


Nikita Alexeevich Svechin my grandfather was already born...in Russia


 1994.... April... Tokyo. Japan. My rosa.

also on candles there in the church It say  LA (Russian letters) and  crown on top of it...


ringo starr in 16 gate... Paul in my gate 15 and John in 1 gate and Harrison in 2nd gate 

Rubber Soul - LP cover
11th December 1965
1979 Im in 1st gate....
and here Im in 1998 = 33 my mothers house. and it was time for my book film and another book. 

there is no naomi harris.


 (1942 My mother was born in Jabuary) Mike Markkula  from APPLE 1942 FEb 11.  (MY MARK BIG DIPPER ON MY LEFT SHOULDER)  and his Japanese look alike denstist Mike Mogi... 
(who I met in 1996 in Tokyo)

I have it all in my book and movie.

Vera Queen Of Haven. Queen of Peace.


my tshirt on ugly brainless pigozzi  took and ugly stupid olga is not from my life.. I don't need her she did harm and she need to pay. ugly brainless ..... woman....

my aunt DOROZHKINA  OLGA.  FROM SERPUHOV.... OUR PHOTOS.... who looks at them?

in 16th gate in building 11... in my childhood we had dog palma.


 1994. I Just arrived from Japan.... HOW THEY SEE MY PHOTOS?????? GATE 15.  160.  AMERICAN ZOETROPE.. Tom Luddy  Francis... (1998) 916. 

they changed me with my father... and gave me no space.

from my mothers house 33 in Serpuhov my mother left for vacation. 
1993. tokyo disneyland. 29 years later.. in building 11 we live from 1975.  

and it was George Michael "FAITH" and it said on his jacket BSA. 

???????

and HE TRIED TO KILL US ALL. 

with russian mafia help. zhukova and abram0vich and their ugly criminal cheap mafia friends. 

and same ones killed Olhovskaya for another cheap and  ugly looser who needs to be in jail. 


Prince Henry of Wales ( born 15 September 1984) my 15 gate and 11 years after me...my building...11...


and they natasha tsetkova and killed my father. natasha tzvetkova has her own family and never helped me. 

and mafia who did need to be killed. for waisting our time. 

 and russians or who?  did crime. killed my father and didn't let me make my film.  they changed me with my mother... who did it? we don't know... all people who got the way to my my mothers and fathers  life need to be killed. 


B. Russian V. 

they (who?)  put Vincent Gallo. it's crime. 

my book. not IRINA BUROVA BOOK. she need to be killed with her mother together. 

they killed my father..  and  Google ended up with in 2009 ... with  Natasha Tsvetkova  (My mother?) 

I don't think so.  and stupid  Irina Block... there is no irina block in my apartment. and GOOGLE OWNS ME MONEY.  AND LA TOO. 

and criminal google need to kill themselves. 

and they tried to kill me.  pleshivzeva not my friend . they all not my friends. 

it was Irina Rezvyakova (MERRY) from my family. and her grandchild died. 
and jealous Irina  Burova. not from my family... who took this photo when we changed 
schools from 10 to 9.  There is no Irina Burova at all in what Im talking about.  

it's crime they did it. 




VOGUE. Little Photos of Vera Svechina......  Takeshi Kitano....they put my shirt on Sveta..
 She is not my mother. 

my sweater blue and black....

in obninsk 1992 

My mark on my shoulder. 

Mark V. directors viewfinder. Japan 533 309.

My 30 birthday. from my mothers house here is only me. 



my third floor... My train...... From Roppongi..... 


and that was my film preproduction in 2004. 
I had B (Bepa) on left side of 
my shirt. 
and they stopped my film and did haiti earthquake and killed many people...


2010.  they did that. 



In 1999, Gates's wealth briefly surpassed $101 

billion, causing the media to call him a 

"centibillionaire".

1999. e?
????? we did get paid....  we don't need that.  WE prefer to be alive. 
??? who made money??? 



ugly criminals.... rapist pigozzi and he need to be in jail.... and needs to pay... he didn't pay yet and kuniyasu. hates rapist ... and fake pigozzi...
and zhukova tried to kill me. and they criminals.... and they ruined my credit history and made me to make no money and they tried to kill me....  I had no pyramids...... they TRIED  to ruin my health...

WHO DID IT?

IM NOT PUTING MY SELF in anyones place.... 

They did nothing for me. (non of them)  and don't want to do anything for them. and my father didn't wanted and mother didn't want it.... criminals.... and nikita didn't wanted.... 

its all crime. and not funny....  when pigozzi will pay me ???????? and when he will go to jail? 

not my aunt. Im not telling Im greek. Im not greek.   pigozzi not svetlana.  rapist pigozzi not Vera and Lena is not my friend. he need to pay me. 

brin 420. criminal.  she means nothing to me. I prefer to be healthy and make my film she need to fuck her father and and zhukova mafia father.... and pigozzi need to fuck his father. 



1988...




1998. Rudakovo.   panda...  Svetlana  and Later Svetlana Rudenko... but they both don't live in my gate.

2009. 11 years later... 

 2002. criminal need to go to jail for trying to kill me with russian mafia,. in 2010. RAPIST PIGOZZI.  




fake edge....
who did the crime in 2010? answer....and pay. I don't work for  italians. 

svetlana in my gate... where she doesn't live. 

evidence of crime they did. after  2009. and they killed many 
great people and they had no right to do that.

and they put instead of my film  .....film about criminal  Mark Zukenberg and face book.... that already started after they stopped my film.. and that also from my apartment. 160. 


Dasha ... Natasha's child  is Fake... Her new father is  Sergei Svechnikov.... (close Copy of my father
last name.....but not same....not not same and many people in China died....... they don't have china... 

I like  China)
It was my mother ....  and me...

and  mafia ugly zhukova  has nothing to do with me .... and criminal father mafa and stupid useless mother.with her ugly jail father and abramovich  is criminal.... and they killed my father and tried to kill me and torchured my mother...  

fake.

and Harry owns me money.... for my time   ........ that I could spend making my film... and Apartment....
because I didn't pay rent 11 month and had to move out.... My apartment owner is angry... and me too...

who put fake Natasha... criminals..... we have real natasha...  she is married.......in Serpuhov.
FAKE. BUT THEY NOT GUILTY.... ONE WHO ORGANIZED THAT IS. 



and the merged company was renamed Terra Lycos, although the Lycos brand continued to be used in the United States. Overseas, the company continued to be known as Terra Networks. 

then it was my book....
Laurene  Powell Jobs co-founded Terravera, a natural foods company that sells to retailers throughout 

Northern California (Without my permission to use  my name) 

1988. Little Vera...

 2001.

and  French Vanila....M is for MY BREASTS... and MOUTH.....in APPLE LOGO. 

Little Black Book is a 2004 satirical comedy film directed by Nick Hurran . with Brittany Anne Murphy.

(criminals tried to kill me and killed her) 

Nick Hurran (born 1959) is a British film and television director).

My gucci black note book(the story in my book LTR 2005) that was taken from my bag in 1999 by 2 young black people ... after Thanksgiving... they I got it back....

"Little Black Book" is the fourth single from Belinda Carlisle's Live Your Life Be Free album, released in 1992  "Little Black Book" 

Belinda Jo Carlisle (born August 17, 1958) is an American singer. 

but they didn't let me do anything and they hurt us. 

1985


The Dreamers is a 2003 (I was  30)  French/British/Italian drama film directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. 
produced by Jeremy Thomas. (who I met in 1999) 

fake film with my 1000 000 roses.....
sergey brin 420? and he owns me money. asap.
my mother already 70. 

fARM ville? 

15 my gate... etc....

TOKYO. Kinshicho. 

BOTH ANGELICAS ARE MY 
COPY AND MY MOTHERS copy.. 
 

16 days later.

criminals did 

The Northridge earthquake was a massive earthquake that occurred on January 17, 1994, at 04:31 Pacific Time in Reseda, a neighborhood in the city of Los Angeles, California, lasting for about 10–20 seconds.

(Kazuhiko Osuga decent of samurai was born on January 17. I met him in 1996)

Mignonette (Reseda) is a genus of fragrant herbaceous plants native to the Mediterranean region and southwest Asia, from the Canary Islands and Iberia east to northwest India

 THE OUTSIDERS (Francis Ford Coppola, 1983) about me. I was born in 1973. BEPA (Wiera , Vera) Petrovna Svechina.

what did criminals do ? 
nikita has no idea.
parkinson.....?  420 ? My mother.... google  is criminal. I'm not my mother. 
 kalyaska 1973.
 my mark on my sholder big dipper.
In 1795, the First Russian Orthodox Church was established in Kodiak.
Flag of Alaska
1993. Tokyo Disneyland.
1996.
My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27

and they didn't continue my film when I was 31. 

Juno (2007). Diablo Cody is originally from Chicago, Illinois....


my birthday is JUNE 5. 

??????


some stranger boy passed to me this... in 2008 or 2009 I don't remember....

Gates married Melinda French on January 1, 1994. They have three children: daughters Jennifer Katharine Gates 
(born 1996)


June 1996. I'm in Japan.

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27

(My Vienna...vain......) 

Her imperial majesty Empress Zita of Austria (Zita Maria delle Grazie Adelgonda Micaela Raffaela Gabriella Giuseppina Antonia Luisa Agnese, princess of Bourbon-Parma; 9 May 1892 – 14 March 1989) was the wife of Emperor Charles of Austria. As such, she was the last Empress of Austria,Queen of Hungary, and Queen of Bohemia.  

she was 96. 

Otto von Habsburg (20 November 1912 – 4 July 2011), also known by his royal name as Archduke Otto of Austria, was the last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary from 1916 until the dissolution of the empire in 1918, a realm which comprised modern-day AustriaHungaryBosnia and HerzegovinaCroatia, the Czech RepublicSlovakiaSlovenia, and parts of ItalyMontenegro,PolandRomaniaSerbia and Ukraine. (Verka Serduchka)


aged 98.... ( my unfinished  then... film when Katya Makarova arrived... who did it all... I don't know...) 
Franz Joseph Otto Robert Maria Anton Karl Max Heinrich Sixtus Xavier Felix Renatus Ludwig Gaetan Pius Ignatius von Habsburg
and they killed JOSEPH...Brooks "YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE".
Anton Rikov...... Karl Marx? Capital....

after that ....they did wrong MOBIUS in 1996 (finance)  Mark Pincus worked in that company 


 and killed many girls. and made illegal my mothers  farm ville...... and they made him make film Kissing Jessica in 2001

and Jessica Silverman gallery in 804 Sutter in SF. 

Silver medal my mother got after graduation what they say in America High school. 

Because last day before writing  exam  she had  HAIR in her finger and had to do the operation. 
and after the operation on right index finger exam her writing was not perfect as usually. 

my index in SF 94108. 

when I got my card MACY'S 023 in 2000.   

and Lost in Translation in Tokyo... came out in 2003.
(it's Möbus)


Canal... 

My green card I got after my father died in 2007 with help of

CANAL ALLIANCE.... AND LAWYER THERE... 


it said I B 6. My 1 V. in 1980. ....



55 STEVE JOBS... Steve Wozniak...  BILL GATES... ..etc . 1996 my apple logo.... 1963 CVS....

1993. Tokyo DisneyLAND. 
and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.
2003. Tokyo Miki . in MAI SAN' S CLUB.  THE END. 

2004 MY FILM AND THEY DIDNT LET ME MAKE IT. 


 2006 was illigal... I was 33  and they did crime.  Mark PIncus's made without asking me (my mothers  farm ville.) .... INSTED OF MY FLYING STRIPPERS APPLICATION for iPhone ...FARM VILLE is   illegal  application and it killed people....and his  children made with mafia help  and fake anne wojcicki too... . and killed  more people 


1964. Serpuhov. Russia. BOR. (VERA WAS NOT BORN YET)
 
Melinda Ann French (born August 15, 1964 (WE DONT HAVE AUGUST IN MY 15 GATE. )

?????

Henri Pigozzi (Henri Théodore Pigozzi) (26 June 1898 – 18 November 1964), a car merchant and industrialist, was born as Enrico Teodoro Pigozzi in TURIN ITALY.

Simca of France displayed the Fulgur concept car during the 1961 Chicago show. Atomic power and radar were features mentioned on this futuristic vehicle. Fulgur is Latin for "flash," and Simca stands for "La Société Industrielle de Méchanique et de Carrosserie Automobile". 1958.


MY MOTHER MAKES WITH CHILDREN SAME ONES... ONLY FROM THE PAPPER.

1951. VALERA BORN IN 1948. 

Miki Imai (今井 美樹 Imai Miki?, born April 14, 1963) is a female Japanese pop singer and actress
her husband is....Tomoyasu Hotei. 

Born to a Korean father and a Japanese/Russian mother, Hotei first began playing the guitar in junior high school. In high school, his band Blue Film ....

(my film LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI 

aka Asobi) 


1996 1997.


And Marc uses my things too without asking me and never paid me.... how they do that? and he copies all Japanese  and mafia stole my LV in Moscow. 

Marc Jacobs (born April 9, 1963) is an American fashion designer and the head designer for Marc Jacobs, as well as a diffusion line, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Jacobs is also the creative director of the French design house Louis Vuitton.

33 was my mothers family house in Serpuhov.

23  and 3 is my floor... in Obnisnk....
My idea of free t-shirt...
Jennifer Aniston was born in Sherman Oaks, Los AngelesCalifornia.....
Jenifer Lopez and Marc Anthony married in a quiet home wedding on June 5,  (On my birthday after MY FILM WAS STOPED IN RUSSIA in APRIL MAY 2004) 2004. 



1V. 1980. Obninsk.

For more than a decade, since 2000  SHOZO ICHIYAMA has held Japan’s most serious festival, one dedicated to independent cinema from Asia.FILMEX. LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI a.k.a. ASOBI



T MARK (My mark on my shoulder big dipper constellation.. Not Mark Pincus who ended up with illegal farm villa from my villa. on Apple when it was time for My film and Flying strippers Aplication...)
and no people would die.

is Ichiyama sans company.... all from Office KITANO. Takeshi Kitano.

my grandmother Tamara died in 1966... 

IT WAS ABOUT ME and my constellation mark .   TEA 1993 in Kamakura. Japan

  
about my father and mother meeting in 66.
concert 2008 and they didn't tell me.

it was concert for me. because the light is mine..but pigozzi went with fake artco....

criminal papist pigozzi and fake idiot  UGLY CHEAP.....artco.... who trhinks she is also from my family.... 
she is not my mother... .. she is not...... and they did crime .

?????? go daddy? POPS? criminals.....



that's what apple, google did... Facebook and Microsoft and Lycos...   and rapist pigozzi 


and in 2009 in front of hotel westin stanford Powell 335 San Francisco
I sow this dog. who I thought is Barack Obama... before Barack Obama arrived... 
and it was my photos  flying strippers....
and then they put Facebook film on my place and they did harm to me....

he died long time ago.... 

 
Major-General Sir Vernon George Waldegrave KellKBECB (21 November 1873 – 27 March 1942) was the founder and first Director General (DG) of the British Security Service, otherwise known as MI5.
and that was my breast... and that was the play..???
The founding head of the Army section was Captain Vernon Kell of the South Staffordshire Regiment, who remained in that role until the early part of the Second World Warand Lucy Southworth?

1909–1940: Sir Vernon Kell (from 1919, Sir Vernon Kell) (b. 1873–d. 1942)

they killed all this  people and brin makes money.... 420... 
[google10]
 One of Alexandras grandmothers grandchildren was sergeisaveliev..KILLED. .42 0?


1988–1992: Sir Patrick Walker (from 1990, Sir Patrick Walker) (b. 1932)
???? 

founded 92... when I signed to go to Japan... they no one to me. Easy to do.....doesn't work this way.
Kudos Film and Television logo.PNG
and Patrick was my teacher in academy....in 1997 ...San Francisco ... 65 years later... 11.. street
 Zatoichi.......



in 2000 in Canes I met Yuichi Hibi. He lived in NYC. My friend.
his  movie never got made. 
 33 was my mothers house in Serpuhov.. and birthday if Emperor Akihito.
WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL... AT 15  I PLAYED IN THE THEATER PLAY "POOLS FOR THE GOAT".
 SAMARA CITY COAT OF ARMS
Coat of Arms of Samara (Samara oblast).png
SONG ABOUT  SAMARA IS A FAVORITE OF MY GRANDMOTHER TAMARA (MERRY) REZVYAKOVA TAKAEVA THAT I DIDNT GET TO MEET...SHE DIED IN 1966 WHEN MY MOTHER FIRST IN HER FAMILY WENT TO STUDY TO UNIVERSITY TO BECOME A TEACHER.

Formerly a closed city, Samara is now a large and important social, political, economic, industrial and cultural center of European Russia, which in May 2007 played host to the European Union—Russia Summit.

who did it?  Im only one here from my GATE AND APARTMENT IN OBNINSK.

diamond from Samurai....Kazuhiko.



2002  moviemakers... 1973. (I. Svechina Vera Petrovna was born in 1973) I was on the right sight from Michael White. 

WRONG FILM.......

and Mark Pincus ended up with my farm ville and he is not Micah or Sergei from the movie....little Vera

mafia..... zhukova criminal......and fake mafia boyfriend naomi.....
and she is is mafia with zhukova  NEED TO BE IN JAIL. PIGOZZI INVITED ME TO THIS. 

2007.

04/05/02 and black rubber  duck with diamond in Pigozzi house in 2009. (Naomi was with Boyfriend)


and made Disney movie from my photo without asking me. How they see it in my apt? Do they know we live there? When will they pay damages they made and when they go to Jail...??? pigozzi not me and he is criminal.




SVETCHINA

The EU traces its origins from the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) and the European Economic Community (EEC), formed by six countries in 1958.

 WHEN MY FATHER WAS 20.... AND UNCLE  VALERIY 10.  Princes Nori of Japan married to  Mr. Kuroda.

1951. SERPUHOV. 

Ichiro Suzuki.


they did crime and did that. Suzuki was my friend. One and another. My was cosmos. from Apple.



this is criminal and has nothing to do with SUZUKI. dressed in my t shirt. 

and needs to be killed because many  innocent people got killed. 
CHEAP.  and tried to kill me.

Merry (JOY)  is last name of my grandmother Tamara. She got paralyzed after my mother went to University
first in her family.... And was paralyzed for few years till died.... And much much  later  Valera got divorced with his wife Nina (drinking)
and couldn't replace her with anyone else.

band formed in 1984.... (my pin)



1985 - Lost In Hong Kong (OK) ... 11 years later 1996 (11 is my building. ) with samurai and Jean Claude. 


joy valerie ...
he paid.. KILLED.....his son Vladimir paid...KILLED..... bearing straight....? killed  BY ZHUKOVA AND ABRAMOVICH OR SOMETHING MAFIA........now they need to go to jail.....

Thomas Ander's 100%copy ...just younger I met  in Moscow....when I was there for my film....in 2004.....
song from 1986. my sweater apple logo..1987? 



bad producer jean lui piel ....story in my book.


It all was for my movie. 


Lera.  Valeriya...

 helloween? fake sergey olhovslky?again fake  bering straight.... and my family dies... who will take responsibility?



AND THEY PUT ON ugly   arrived to my school in sf ...katya  (KATE) makarova's and CHILD CHRISTINA who has no right to take place in my life. who organized it need to be in jail.
they killed my relatives TRIED TO KILL ME and my film... WHEN THEY ARE ON WRONG PLACE. FARE? NOT FARE. WHO PUT THEM THERE I DONT KNOW....CUBA? she has her own  family to mess with... they poison my life.....and they ugly. and was soup...pumpkin..diet...
 OBNINSK 1994



On 6/1/03 10:59 PM, "Vera Svechina"  wrote:
 
> V: When we see each other again we can try for a child
> 
> Vera:we should. Today I sow a short by Gaspar Noe, the one he did couple of
> years ago about using condoms. Did you see that? I thought it was quite
> funny.
&gt
> Good night.

 

after they stopped my film in 204....

Vincent and Anne Mai? I dont think so..... they don't know Mai san.... then they put their names without knowing people  and kill others. and no one knows that it's them.
this is Mai san.
RAPIST PIGOZZI WORKS FOR MAFIA ABRAMOVICH....AND HIS MAFIA FATHER GIRLFRIEND UGLY DASHA...IM NOT INTERESTED . HE KILLED HERCULES BELLVILE.
AND HE HAS NOT RIGHT FOR HIS BRAND IN KUNIYASU PLACE. BECAUSE HE IS UGLY AND HE DID ATOMIC CRUSH WITH RUSSIAN MAFIA IN JAPAN. 

criminal people

RAPIST PIGOZZI WORKS FOR MAFIA ABRAMOVICH....AND HIS MAFIA FATHER GIRLFRIEND UGLY DASHA...IM NOT INTERESTED . HE KILLED HERCULES BELLVILE.
AND HE HAS NOT RIGHT FOR HIS BRAND IN KUNIYASU PLACE. BECAUSE HE IS UGLY AND HE DID ATOMIC CRUSH WITH RUSSIAN MAFIA IN JAPAN. 

criminal people

Opera began in 1994 as a research project at Telenor, the largest Norwegian telecommunications company. In 1995, it branched out into a separate company named Opera Software ASA.Opera was first released publicly with version 2.0 in 1996, which only ran onMicrosoft Windows. December 9, 1996.  

but they didnt do what I wanted to do.... My film unfinished... my flying strippers book not published...



rapist pigozzi in kuniyasu sans place no place for him. his place is in jail. 

her place in jail. with zhukova and their mafia .. they tried to kill me in 2010.  and they  need to be in jail.  and they need to pay me.... or be killed. she killed Ruslana Korshunova, Marina Olhovskaya, tried to kill me,
killed Josef Brooks... Michael Jackson... Any Winehouse....

this was my husband  Micah...and Zhorik was my bird... then I got painted one from Sweden in 1998....

this was not finished painting .. Lamp from my apt. in SF.... I'm  from my mothers house...

and they had no right to still my photos. and they need to go to jail for killing people. 

2004. 

what mafia is it?

who did it?

they put micah who is no body to me after 2004 ...number from my book 368 38 73.

2005.... after my film was stopped .....

my brother... born1968 .He has no idea.....of what's going on and they they killed my aunt HOPE.


 Richard 515 23 68...they put orange shirt on Nikita and got my 23 and me and Benji and killed my father and tried to kill me.

Richard lawyer of Peter Lee... who was killed by wojcicki....and avey...

Dima I met in 2003... 497 99 29. 29 when I met Micah...

1997. SF. FILM SCHOOL. MY FILM. 

97 Tokyo with Zhenya...... 99.... Vesta or Lena Pleshivzeva? Ken is on the left with Tanya (shintaiso senshu) and  Inna Didenko is again in my corner..

The Russian financial crisis (also called "Ruble crisis") hit Russia on 17 August 1998. It was triggered by the Asian financial crisis, which started in July 1997. 


little black book film 2004. that black book gucci.

after  with my video camera SONY VX 1000 I visited Osamu Ikeda in Osaka and Kobe... He lived in Miyakojima.

During the ensuing decline in world commodity prices, countries heavily dependent on the export of raw materials were among those most severely hit.

My  fathers old  fax number in MSU 35 (Bathing ape also) 5 8 577

STAR 1 INFINITE LOOP...... STAR APPLE LOGO (VERA SVECHINA)


what happened?

and they tried to kill me and used my property and book without asking me.  and they made money..... who did it?


THEY CUT OT JOBS LIVER. and need to be in  jail. 

2000 I was  in Marina del ray translating my script with Yasu from Japan.

Green Marina in SF and that was my grandmothers last name GREEN.

22?

680 Sacramento Street, San Francisco - (415) 433-7970 ..... illigal 
criminals....in 
wrong place. 
me and TOMOAKI (japanese boy) .
and my aunt Varya.
died
copied my project....
this ugly russian criminal. she killed many people  
and tried
 to kill me.. my hello kitty DVD broke down.
need to go to jail now. she need to pay.

they killed Moisekina natasha ... MN?
Diana Ross this ugly mafia. 

 fake and  criminal marina ORLOVA CAME  IN 2006 COPIED MY PHOTOS AND SHE KILLED MY FATHER WITH WOJCICKI in my shirt... (for google to make money on my time and life.) AND
TRIED TO KILL ME AND KILLED MARINA OLHOVSKAYA.

I prefer Stephany from my book as Mini and it was time for my flying strippers book that I did with Pigozzi...

1993. Tokyo. 
and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.\

Mark pinkus is not me... he did application on my place....and film....

2007 Hustler. from my book. 

photos....
sick person... not need to be in my life together with fake people from my home town... stupid criminals... or who did it? in 2010? 
 

 idiot player child of pigozzi lawyer killed all good people. 2009- 2011.  SHE IS WITH RUSSIAN mafia...they need to be in jail. MIHAEL TYSON BABY DIED .. ...  death sentence.  KILLED MY AUNT Hope AND UNCLE. jail for that . she is criminal. abramovich need to go  in jail. Olhovskaya mother name Hope too.. we not connected... they have their own family.  they stole my pictures.  and need to be in jail. 
not good at all. 

2010.


criminal fake .....AFTER MAFIA ..ugly .. FAKE HUMAN Alexia KILLED MY AUNT ....WITH help of criminals ABRAMOVICH AND ZHUKOVA AND HER CRIMINAL FAMILY. they don't my friends I don't like criminals of all kinds..
AFTER MY SUIT CASE....MENDOZA... sorry for PRINCES ALEXIA OF HOLLAND.....

my coffee grounding machine from Japan. 
 1996. 


King of Russia Petr Svechin... 

Kirill, or Cyril (RussianКирилл, secular name Vladimir Mikhailovich Gundyayev (RussianВладимир Михайлович Гундяев; born 20 November 1946) is a Russian Orthodox bishop who has been Patriarch of Moscow and all Rus' and Primate of the Russian Orthodox Church since 1 February 2009.


my ball from apple (Mike)... cosmos..... 2003


cary latzes.... fake artco thinks she is my mother . I was not interested from 1 st second.
ugly and need to pay for stilling identity ....  
she tried to kill my mother and they tried to kill me. rapist pigozzi criminal brand...   bad quality
made
without my permission

went to kuniyasu san.... illegally 

 her number laitzes ....1 917 969 67 38.....

67 my mother and father for married... and Im 38 now and they tried to kill my mother in 2010 and me too.

they need to be killed for attempt to kill people.

Geisha (pronounced /ˈɡeɪʃə/, Japanese: [ɡeːʃa]), like all Japanese nouns, has no distinct singular or plural variants. The word consists of two kanji, (gei) meaning "art" and (sha) meaning "person" or "doer". 
The most literal translation of geisha into English would be "artist" or "performing artist". Another name for geisha used in Japan is geiko (芸子), which is usually used to refer to geisha from Western Japan, including Kyoto. Apprentice geisha are called maiko (舞子 or 舞妓), literally "dance child")

raizenter Panino... where my father was born.....

and they have to put mafia to jail. AFTER THEY KILL MY FATHER IN 2007.


I was scared. 2008 Russia.. they followed me...

I HAD THIS. 

Sarai (paradise) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment