Tuesday, August 23, 2011


my mother Nina is capricon. In that church in sf...its like that.
Fire ceremony. GEMINI. (TWINS)  16O ( my apt) O ... google? 


Incorporated in 1972 by Sri Brahmananda Sarasvati San Francisco Yoga society.

1993 Tokyo

1994. Singapore. AUGUST

Robert Ivanovich Rozhdestvensky (RussianРо́берт Ива́нович Рожде́ственский; 20 June 1932 - 19 August 1994) was a Soviet poet who in the broke with the Social Realism in 1950s–1960s and, pioneered a newer, fresher, and freer poetry in the Soviet Union.
Роберт Рождественский - За двадцать лет
  • Flags of Spring (Флаги весны), 1955
  • To My Contemporary (Ровеснику), 1962
  • Dedication (Посвящение), 1970
  • In Twenty Years (За двадцать лет), 1973 ( MY GOING TO TOKYO IN 1993)

Rozhdestvensky died on 19 August 1994 in Peredelkino.
In October 1993, ( WHEN I WENT TO JAPAN) he signed the Letter of Forty-Two.

 (42 IS WHEN MY MOTHER WAS BORN)



1966 год –выходит сборник «Сын Веры» 

AND OPERAZIYA NASLEDNIK. WAS ABOUT 

ME... AND

 TELLURIDE ON LABOR DAY.. AND THEY DID  CRIME. 


 fake and ugly mafia using my photos without asking me. from my apartment in obninsk... they are inside the table.... disney need to pay me.... this is 2009. they put my crown on ...

dir. jealous Sofia Coppola?  Steve Jobs in Russian? CD. CK and CD all me. My C in Russian.
I didn't allowed them to use me. they need to pay me. she is criminal Naomi  and she is not D.  they are criminals.. this is wrong. 


255 visuvio...sf

we are itching to get away from portland oregon...


Milan (Italy?) lived there.... Ercog..... from Academy of Art... my classmate....

?????

Galactica.
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..
The Night Train to Kathmandu is a 1988 

  • Milla Jovovich (born 1975) as Lily McLeod
  • Eddie Castrodad as Prince Joharv


??????


Anetta, Anjelica's sister lives in Turkey. D.A.Medvedev went to Turkey instead of
financing my film. Anjelica's sister has no connection to Obninsk... my family or my story. 

 Mafia did all that crime. 


VERA SVECHINA.  

Ространснадзор запретил рейс самолета Як-42 из Турции в Москву. Проверка выявила в двигателе одного из самолетов авиакомпании "Як Сервис", чей Як-42 разбился 7 сентября под Ярославлем, агрегат с истекшим сроком эксплуатации, сообщает в субботу Ространснадзор. Техническая неисправность самолета - одна из версий причин катастрофы под Ярославлем, которая унесла 43 жизни.
"В ходе тотальной проверки парка воздушных судов Як-42 инспекторы Ространснадзора установили, что в двигателе одного из самолетов ЗАО "Авиационная компания "Як Сервис" установлен агрегат с истекшим сроком эксплуатации, что представляет угрозу безопасности полетов", - говорится в сообщении ведомства.
Этот Як-42 должен был вылететь из аэропорта города Измир (Турция) IZMIR  в московский аэропорт "Внуково" 11 сентября, передает РИА "Новости"


Проверки всех Як-42 было решено провести после катастрофы аналогичного самолета, который принадлежал компании "Як Сервис". Самолет Як-42, на борту которого находились хоккеисты ярославского "Локомотива", упал в районе населенного пункта Туношна под Ярославлем в среду, в 2,5 километрах северо-западнее аэропорта. По данным МЧС, на борту были 45 человек - 37 пассажиров и восемь членов экипажа. Выжили двое - это хоккеист Александр Галимов и бортпроводник Александр Сизов.

1951. Valera. Serpuhov.



1993. Vera in Tokyo Japan.  


1999. they needed to kill killed Hercules, My father... many others including my friend

 Fielder Cook in SF... ...etc..

Fielder Cook (March 9, 1923 – June 20, 2003) was an American television and film directorproducer, and writer.
(Volodya was on the field in sf) 

 He was 80. they did all wrong against me and my mother. and tried to kill me. and they need to be in jail. or killed.


TIM COOK? Apple? ( My Grandmother). Our Graves in Serpuhov... and rapist criminal Pigozzi on my grandmother's grave. making money from my grandmother's grave...

22 street SF. and Valencia 


peacock in the window and Cintia lives there... She was with Hotel du Cup guy...

sofialacayo@ TOOK THIS PHOTO FOR ME... THEY WHERE COMING OUT FROM NEXT DOOR.



2010... blue unicorn plays pole like Tanya... Katya Makarova 1996 (then she visited me in SF in 1998)  with Her husband from Cuba... Toshik and  criminal mafia deff child.... who I didn't invite to my house... mafia did it.... It was Natasha Bulanova at her wedding..... with Volodya Nosov... looking left... and my unicorn on my shirt fro m TOKYO ....from 1973... they killed Hercules.  NASHA's child Dasha... HAVE NO CONNECTION TO ME,

IF THEY ARE WITH  abramovich mafia....and zhukova DASHA need to be in jail they tried to kill me... in SF 2010... or someone from their name... and they killed Nadezhda AND TOLYA FOR ZHUKOVA BIRTHDAY...CRIMINAL MAFIA....  I'M NOT TANTA.. AND I'M NOT KATYA MAKAROVA..... AND THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL ALL. 
??? Ferry Building?

and they re build Farmers Market there
Back Door!

Fabric Galery ... La Fabric night club in Tokyo ....French... was my copy...from my photo...they introduced me to 
DITA.... 

this they made after my film was stopped 2005 2006... and it looked like FLYING STRIPPERS SHOP. 

they didn't ask my permission to use my things....

18 is house in Merleevo... Merleevo where my grand grand mother Alexandra was born....
fabric8

1999. 


obninsk criminals before I went to Cannes 2002. (Or who did it? ) then they went to japan pretending 
to be me....

Takeshi Kitano.


1999. june 5. I was 25..... 52 is when criminal Pigozzi born and next year Valera died at 52. his birthday was april 1.
my shirt on svetlana... who didn't ask me about taking it....

1980. 
before


The United States and a number of other countries boycotted the games because of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, though some athletes from some of the boycotting countries participated in the games, under the Olympic Flag

gun Japan ... CA 1998..... they messed with my photos......

???? how did they do that?..... AND WHEN I WILL PAID AND WHEN ALL CRIMINALS WILL GO TO JAIL?????



Svetlana Medvedeva? I never met and she didn't ask me if she can take my t shirt off. 

alice waters

chez panisse (made 1971) 510 548 (1954 Atomic plant)  55 25 ? 



1951 0? I don't think so...



Kitano owns his own talent agency and production company, Office Kitano, which launched Tokyo Filmex in 2000.

(My film) 
Christopher Doyle... was my 1st choice  (simplified Chinese杜可风traditional Chinese杜可風pinyinDù Kěfēng; born 2 May 1952) is a cinematographer.

Chungking Express (simplified Chinese重庆森林traditional Chinese重慶森林1994 Hong Kong film written and directed by Wong Kar-wai


Chóngqìng Sēnlín

Brigitte Lin (my book about  brigittle bardo
that yulya rubina gave me in my childhood)

The first story concerns Taiwan-born cop He Qiwu, also known as Cop 223 (played by Takeshi Kaneshiro).
(3rd floor)
 Qiwu's girlfriend May broke up with him on April 1 (April Fool's Day).
----------------------------
they had my school (Me)....  or my mothers colors on.... and their shop is fake and they need to pay me. 
 and that's fake and crime..... Anna Nikitichna VGU. and Mics t-shirt from the baby horse King in 60s...


fake and ugly Obninsk people... put others who have no connection to me.... mafia did it... I hate criminal mafia.....and they put put LB in Mosfilm when Brin is not leaving where I live and neither his ugly wife.....




after Mark Pincus made Kissing Jessica .... 2001, Mark Puncus is ugly looser. that Mark Pincus.... and who organized all that... I don't know. 






2002.  Her father didn't died.... why they put fake people and kill members of my family. who did it?
fake rosa and Luana was born.... Anna Nikitichna..... (I have no problem with Rosa) 

brother died..... brazilian prince died....

russians put  fake from Obninsk to match Pigozzi's lawyer child stupid and Ugly Alexia... 


and .... instead of making my film they tried to kill me... I don't know if they knew...... 


who will pay?

and pigozzi opened shop in my name or my mothers name and tried to kill me.

2002. he didn't know....they put  shirt .... he didn't like Olga of Greece. 
and they killed him. he was my friend .. because of criminals  Zhukova Dasha ... who is not from my family... but pretended that she is.....  and we didn't know anything..... Art....



Miss Universe 2002, the 51st edition of the Miss Universe pageant, was held in Coliseo Roberto ClementeSan Juan, Puerto Rico on May 29, 2002. There were 75 delegates from around the world who competed for the title Miss Universe 2002. Oksana Fedorova of Russia was crowned Miss Universe 2002 by Miss Universe 2001, Denise Quiñones of Puerto Rico

(my trip in NY city on the circle line ship with Puerto Rican Family in 1995) 

Oxana Gennadyevna Fedorova (RussianОксана Геннадьевна ФёдороваOksana Gennad'yevna Fyodorova (born December 17, 1977) is a Russian Miss Universe winner, police officer (retired)

1989. Burova Irina photo. Obninsk. 
my from  tokyo shirt
2009. CANNES.  mic said yes to me..
OBNINSK LOST. (MAFIA LOST)

I don't like new stupid Mick Jagger's Band.... they went wrong way...

2009 cannes Oscar and Palme d'Or .... Last train from Roppongi. copy of vincent gallo took photo.
cannes film festival 2009

 CHUNKING EXPRESS 1994 Golden Horse Awards.... 15 gate  2009. 

1995



AND THERE NO CRIMINAL GREEKS AND ITALIANS IN MY FAMILY.

The Golden Horse awards ceremony is held after a month-long festival showcasing some of the nominated feature films for the awards. A majority of the film winners in the history of the awards have been Hong Kong productions.
In May 1962, the Government Information Office of the Republic of China (Taiwan) enacted the “Mandarin Film Award Regulation of Year 1962” to officially found the Golden Horse Awards. The name 金馬 comes from the islands of Kinmen () and Matsu (), which are under ROC control. 
Under current regulations, any film made primarily in a Chinese language is eligible for competition. Since 1996, a liberalization act allows for films from mainland China to enter the Awards. 


jealous Arena lost...... disco in Obninsk lost with rapist pigozzi's stupid book and he had no right to open store in Shibuya and make brand from my book............ (mick jagger pusy  with fake criminal no brain girlfriend and jean pigozzi pusy.... tried to kill me with russians in 2010 and....left me without money.....)


and they give my place to criminal zukenberg 160  Facebook ....was made after my film was stopped in 

2004 . criminal....russians..

need to be in jail......



Спустя сутки после смерти форварда, его фотографию разместили на большом баннере, который висит на здании ярославского Ледового дворца "Арена 2000", - рядом с фото других членов клуба, погибших в авиакатастрофе.

?????

many excuses  can be made..... 

elena is fake and not from my house. 




short film Arena  won.  photo from Arena I had in my apt. in the table. How do they see it there? they were counting... who allowed to use my photos and life??? Micah is criminal person and need to be in jail. He owns me money. he still....from people. 

2009 cannes. micah... who I divorced with and I didn't want him to be in may life. means that's crime.

2007. Mexico. Ask Brandon... what's my name....


this need to be killed for trying to kill me and for copying my photos. NN is me and my mother.  not Nizhniy Novgorod..

and jail time. they tried to kill us...  I DIDNT ALLOWED HER TO USE MY PHOTOS from my privet life. 

 and she is not replying to my emails, 

knowing that she is guilty. 

this is russian mafia in america...... not interesting. and will be killed I hope. and russian and ukraniane mafia need to be in jail....mgik is my university. not her. I will never forgive. and they need to pay. 

this is what she did with mafia with 2010. they tried to kill me in sf in 525 Stockton apt. 403.

she and zhukova mafia  killed my aunt Nadezhda (HOPE) in Serpuhov...... Producer criminal Selaynov Lost long time ago. 
HERCULE's FRIEND Jack Nicholson

The current residents are William O'Farrell and William Tynan.

The house is located on the 7300 (my nose and "bering straight" and they killed Hercules Bellville.) block of Woodrow Wilson and according to online property records, Nicholson is listed as the owner, but he does not live there.
A fire broke out at a house in a Hollywood Hills house tonight that is owned by actor, Jack Nicholson.
The modest property was bought by the star of The Shining in 1973, (when I was born)  but he rents it out to a friend. 


After graduating from the police academy with a red diploma (i.e. with honours), Fedorova worked as an inspector in the Pskov militia for six months.

Yostin "Justine" Lissette Pasek Patiño (born August 29, 1979) is a Panamanian modelFAO Goodwill Ambassador, and Miss Universe 2002
She blamed the pageant organizers for not warning her of the frequently profane Stern commentary, of which she, as a foreigner, had no prior knowledge. The crown was passed on to Panama's Justine Pasek

( criminal JEAN PIGOZZI)

with fake criminal ugly family wojcicki (my breasts) with
 my identity.  

the first runner-up, who consequently became her country's first Miss Universe.Pasek was born in KharkivUkraine, the daughter of a Panamanian homemaker and POLISH  engineer. Affectionately called by her Polish name, "Justyna", she lived in Ukraine for a year, but spent most of her childhood in the village of Wożuczyn near ZamośćPoland. After her mother finished her studies in chemistry

 the family moved to Panama.---------------------
Fedorova was the first Miss Universe who officially did not finish her reign (although the very first Miss Universe, Armi Kuusela, gave up her title a month before her reign ended and Amparo Muñoz of Spain was "unofficially" dethroned in 1974)



still 1964? 




My crown from My mothers family from Serpuhov and 

we didn't know they doing that. they did it without our

 permission.


Fedorova was the first Miss Universe who officially did not finish her reign (although the very first Miss Universe, Armi Kuusela, gave up her title a month before her reign ended and Amparo Muñoz of Spain was "unofficially" dethroned in 1974)

Armi Helena Kuusela (born August 20, 1934 in Muhos) is a Finnish beauty queen. In 1952 she won the national beauty contest Suomen Neitoand was presented with a trip to the United States to participate in the first-ever Miss Universe pageant, becoming its first titleholder in history.

Amparo Muñoz Quesada (June 21, 1954 – February 27, 2011) was a Spanish actress who, in 1974, became the first, and so far, onlySpaniard to win the Miss Universe pageant.

miss spain 1973.

Luis Manuel Ferri Llopis (August 3, 1944 — April 16, 1973), better known by his stage name Nino Bravo, was a Spanish pop singer.

On April 16, 1973, Bravo was driving his BMW 2800 along with the Humo duo and Miguel Diurni when his car was involved in an accident about 100 km southeast of Madrid. He died on the way to the hospital as consequence of his injuries. He had just signed a five year record deal with the European record label Polydor. At the time of his death, Nino Bravo was just 28 years old. 

Nina and BAND BRAVO AND song KING ORANGE SUMMER with Zhanna...Arguzarova....

I have IBIS Hotel.....in my film...

1999.

The Howard Stern Show is an American radio show hosted by its namesake Howard Stern
The show developed in 1979 when Stern landed his first morning shift at WCCC in Hartford, Connecticut, four years into his professional career. 

On May 7, 1999, actress Dana Plato appeared on the show. She admitted to being a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, but claimed that she had been sober for over ten years. The next day, Plato and her husband stopped at her husband's mother's home in Moore, Oklahoma, for a visit. Plato went to lie down inside her parked recreational vehicle and subsequently died of a drug overdose. Her death at the age of 34 was ruled a suicide.

 Plato went to lie down inside her recreational vehicle parked outside the house and subsequently died of an overdose of Vanadom (Soma) and Lortab. Her death at the age of 34 was eventually ruled a suicide under Oklahoma law although police stated they believed it was an accident. Her body was cremated.


 Elton Hercules JohnCBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight; 25 March 1947) is an English singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor. 

"Rock n' Roll Madonna" 4:17
"Grey Seal" is a song by Elton John, with lyrics written by Bernie Taupin. The song is one of Elton's earliest, though its most known version appears as the sixth track on his 1973 

"Grey Seal" was written in 1969, along with many of Elton's early songs. Its original version appeared as the B-side of his 1970 UK single, "Rock n' Roll Madonna". The version was available on several bootlegs until its release on "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". This version is musically different. It is played on electric piano and is heavily orchestrated. It also has an ending which isn't found on the 1973 version.

"Candle in the Wind" is a song with music by Elton John and lyrics by Bernie Taupin. It was originally written in 1973, in honour of Marilyn Monroe, Norma Jean Baker who had died 11 years earlier. 

In 1997, John performed a rewritten version of the song as a tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales.


Anna Nikitichna Svechina ( D ) VGU. born 13 years before Elton John in 1934.  (near Panino)






(Svetchina)




Золотой лев. Italy. Sam Mao  Lebanon..... Alex  Boris ...was from Lebanon ... they put wrong people sam klebanov was wrong from 2000. and they  tried to kill me 2010.... and ....(sam brin's brother) and they killed my uncle Anatoly Bulanov. 


???????????


2009Ливан / לבנוןСамуэль МаозИзраиль Израиль



before that...
Vana Lace I met in 2009 in Las Vegas. 

She gave me her head shot . 

Almost 11 years to the day of Dana Plato's death, on May 6, 2010, Plato's son Tyler Lambert died at age 25 of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head in TulsaOklahoma His grandmother, Joni Richardson, stated that Lambert was experimenting with both drugs and alcohol, which may have contributed to his suicide. Johnny Whitaker

Plato's former manager and a friend of the family, told ABCNews.com that Lambert always said he "wanted to be with Mom."

2006 and 2007. 


Ugandan dictator Idi Amin. 

and ugly criminal wojcicki got my money. from my photo. I didn't invite her to my house. 

and never   
will. 

Pigozzi is not Whitaker... .He is Criminal....with Russian mafia tried to kill me with fake dasha zhukova and abramovich and her russian mafia...


Dana Michelle Plato (November 7, 1964 – May 8, 1999) was an American actress 

Cannes 1999


they put my shirt from 1980 on Sveta.... who is not my mothers of fathers child. 
and I didn't allowed her to have it.

1999


SF TRIBE...

1996. ASOBI. Japan. 
and I was also in White dress.

G Star RAW (commonly called just G Star) is a Dutch designer clothing company that produces fashionable urban clothing. It became a very popular clothing brand among students in Europe. Their clothing is frequently used in runway modelling. Many notable persons have modeled for the brand, includingLiv TylerJosh Belmonte and Chess Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen. It was showcased at the New York Fashion Week in 2008 and 2009.

when we changed schools from 10 to 9.


my broken finger from this pin about 1989... on exactly same place.  street basketball....

and they killed the LOCOMOTIV. because they don't want to pay for what they stole. and those who they killed.

G-Star was founded in 1989, specializing in military style street clothes in the Netherlands. Jeans, shirts, and other articles of clothing were produced. In 1996, G-Star was the first brand to unleash a "Raw Denim" style of jeans, completely untreated and straight out of the factory. After this, the number "96" has been sewn into numerous G-Star products as a mark of respect for the year that the signature "Raw Denim" was introduced.

berkley


and this criminal ugly has my t shirt on in 2006 when I was 33.... (my mothers house #) and my 23 and me.... (in USA) and Benji.....name of my friend..... and my money and she is killing my family. with criminal google and Facebook. 

Biology? ugly person with no identity and she took mine. My ball was from Mac and they cut jobs liver....
he didn't pay me...
and google ? also didn't pay me.


90 seventh annex  building ... and   1160 mission new building......? 1 160.... 1601.... 160 0....

all my apt.

sergey Makarov was invited to Calgary and Separated there with wife Vera.

1989–90Calgary FlamesNHL802462865560660
1990–91Calgary FlamesNHL783049794431010
1991–92Calgary FlamesNHL6822487060
1992–93Calgary FlamesNHL7118395740
1989–90Calgary FlamesNHL802462865560660
1990–91Calgary FlamesNHL783049794431010
1991–92Calgary FlamesNHL6822487060
1992–93Calgary FlamesNHL7118395740


we were not born in 1971.

San Jose sharks...
1993–94San Jose SharksNHL80303868781482104
1994–95San Jose SharksNHL4310142440113364




Sergey Makarov (Russian: Сергей Александрович Макаров) (born March 19, 1973 in Podolsk) is a Russian javelin thrower.
Born into a sporting family, Makarov's father, Aleksandr Makarov, won the silver medal in javelin throw at the 1980 Summer Olympics.
Makarov's personal best of 92.61 metres was achieved in 2002 in Sheffield.  (what did I do in 2002 is in my book last train from Roppongi) Facing tough competition from Jan Železný, Steve Backley and others, Makarov did not win any major competition until 2003, when he became world champion at the age of 30.
I'm not Sergey Makarov....
-------------------------------------------------
sickle (MY MOTHER IS FROM SERPUHOV. not her mother)  is a hand-held agricultural tool with a variously curved blade typically used for harvestinggrain crops or cutting succulent forages chiefly for livestock feeding purposes, either in fresh green state or as hay.?

 google and wojcicki need to pay or be killed for abuse of ignorant people......like me and my mother father and brother.... and their children...

they put e in my fathers passport. in Obninsk...


2004. they stopped my film "Last train from Roppongi" A.k.a "ASOBI".... and tried to kill me 2010. 
Tanya Peshkova

last time I see my father before he died. He was very sick. June 2007

08/02/2007. gg in the blue shirt... and fake catholic  rosa.... not from my house in  Russia.

Ferry building......lunch... 


GG in Hustler in the short white skirt ..like I had in Hawaii in 2005 or 2006. "Hustler" was written on her top.

White skirt I got in Hawaii was 

Billabong International is a clothing company
 founded in 1973 by Gordon and Rena Merchant.

Sheryl Gordon....from Canada I met Roppongi...my room mate in 1999.

 SF. Taylor str. Building  501.


May 1973.

2000. Tokyo Japan and Jaime........ King Orange Summer (Bor) .. Orange in New Otani Hotel ... 1994...
and house of Orange....
SF photo Irina Burova. 2008 or 2009.

1980. Obninsk 1B. (1v)
criminal jobs. I was in sf from 1997. 
about 1991 Ali Mongo  (mongolian old Man) made this painting....  (Ali Vesta was my dog)

Instead of my film Selyanov made Mongol. 

White King, Red Queen (RussianБелый

 король, ( BABY HORSE KING in 1950 that 

hit my mother when she was 8 years old)

красная королеваBelyy korol,

 krasnaya koroleva; 1992) is a Russian film.


my trip to USA 1995

OWL (and L is where I live in Obninsk. and my mothers house was 33) 

and Micah Reed was my husband and Benji was his friend... and later mine. and google need to pay or they will be killed. and they can and  trying to kill me.  If I fly in the plane. They have money to do it. 

And they did last year in SF.  They and their slaves tried to kill me. and I'm afraid.  


Sergei Vladimirovich Bodrov (RussianСерге́й Влади́мирович Бодро́в; born June 28, 1948 (same year as my uncle Valera who was killed in 2000) is a two-time Academy Award-nominated Russian-American film directorscreenwriter, and producer.
Bodrov was born in KhabarovskRussian SFSRUSSR (now Russia). In the post-Soviet period he emigrated to the United States. His son, actor Sergei Bodrov, Jr. was killed in an avalanche in the mountains of the North Caucasus on September 20, 2002 while shooting his film which was tentatively titled The Messenger.
Bodrov's grandmother was ethnic Buryat which influenced his decision to film the movie Mongol.

Shiza (2004) ???? who is she?

still  the Mongol  Tatar yoke‎ ???

and russians tried to kill me in SF in 2010. 

who did it?

they need to be killed or go to jail and all 

mine need to be returned.

or paid for.



Jaime of Bardi. 

Criminal Pigozzi said he is my husband in 

2008 March beginning. He didn't mean it..and


 he did crime with opening shop in Japan...

on place of me or my mother put Olga of Savoy in my family without letting us know...
killed my father and didn't let me make my film or book. and tried to kill me in 2010 with 

russian mafia zhukova and their friends. who is also taking my house... and they all need to be 

in jail.

1999 they put e in the end of my fathers name.

who? 


I'm 30.

my wedding... 30 years old. they divorced me...


30 not 1.

2007. may. rapist pigozzi.
.
what happened? russian emperor? 

3055 grave.


killed in 2007.

2009 criminal ugly pincus with ugly criminal  wife who I didn't like from first sight...my Farm ville...
this is ugly people... they needed to ask me and pay me. ugly and will be in jail or harmed ...not by me.
The FIBA 33 concept was first developed in 2007, with a demonstration competition held in November of that year at the Asian Indoor Games in Macau.

????

we didnt allowed this. my mother didnt allowed.....

Bimmer (Russian title: Бумер (pronounced Boo-me-r) is a 2003 film directed by first time film maker  Pyotr Buslov. producer criminal sergey chiliyanz and criminal sergey selyanov....
 my skirt was BU (vintage)..Tatu later copied it...

1994. Nori....

they manipulated my photos and did crime....... 


pyotr buslov was born in 1973. Peter...name like my father..... and russians attacked me in sf in 2010 and tried to kill me. and linda LB who I met in chiliyanz office... in 2009 after meeting mic jagger... went to japan to make film (Kurosawa?)  and they did earquake and atomic plant crush.

Joe Mennel (oscar nominated director... for the film Mandela)  in 1999 gave me t shirt Mandela..... I gave it to my father Peter.

my birthday 1999.

The plot is about four people who get into trouble with the law and have to leave the city using a black BMW (the eponymous "Bummer"). Two thieves, Dimon and Petya easily steal a black BMW 750 (BMW E38),
At the beginning of movie it can be seen that the BMW which is being stolen belongs to a
Latvian or that the scene is actually meant to happen in Latvia, since the car has improvised 'LV' car license-plates on it.
Some scenes of the film were filmed in the town of Zvenigorod.

singer seryoga made song  "Чёрный Бумер" ("Black Bummer"). he didnt pay to selyanov...

he made money..

 ???????

(Zvenigorod... city  from my childhood photos in Ershovo)
film bumer came out on 2 august...2003

and my  L. Vuitton was stolen in Moscow . Mafia Shakro young....? Little Vera?

pigozzi? panda?

1995. 


and criminal Disney made this from my photo in my table in 160 Apt. in Obninsk. How do they see it? 



Jaime of Bardi's girlfriend since about 2008 is very ugly and horrible criminal Paulette van Ommen.
terribly ugly and wrong.


I don't work for her to date Jaime. . she killed 

my father and NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

.
her father didn't die.
who mad
or who did it?  


PVO.. (my father was building at his work in 

MSU 35)



It is POV.


and Im not Oksana Vasilenco... and they killed 

my father. He is not Oksana Vasilenko.

His name Petr Nikitovich Svechin. 

My name is Vera Svechina.


aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11

1979



and they killed my neighbors and friends VS 

Borisevsky (V.S. BRIN)  and many many

 others...and tried to kill me..

and they made Atomic crush in Japan.


1997 I went to Las Vegas and got red dice like on that cover. (I didn't see the cover) 

Ocean's Thirteen is a 2007 crime comedy film directed by Steven Soderbergh and starring an ensemble cast. It is the third and final film in the Soderbergh series following the 2004 sequel Ocean's Twelve and the 2001 film Ocean's Eleven, which itself was a remake of the 1960 Rat Pack film of the same name

1993 TOKYO DISNEYLAND. and they killed Princes Diana.


and 

The House of Aviz (in the current spelling AvisPortuguese pronunciation) is a dynasty of kings of Portugal.


my grandmother Akulina Emelyanovna Zelenina (born 1910)  (green)

Viz Media, LLC, headquartered in San Francisco, is an animemanga, and Japanese entertainment company. 

and Tetsuki Ijichi got got married to Black Woman.

PedroPeter II of Portugal.jpg16561683Peter (English)BraganzaAfonso VI's younger brother. Future Peter II.

and they killed my father Peter 2007.

in 1983 I was in 3G. (I'm a girl. My name is Vera Petrovna Svechina) 


and Prince of Brazil got crushed.. June 1 2009. ( same day I was flying from Paris to Moscow)

Air France Flight 447. And they tried to kill me in 2010 and they put Nikita as he is me on my wedding photo

 in SF in 2003. where he was not present there. and that's crime. 

Pedro Luíz Maria José Miguel Rafael Gabriel Gonzaga, b.Rio de Janeiro 12 Jan 1983

He was named when I was in 3 grade. 10 years old....

For monarchists, Prince Pedro Luis was third in the line of succession to the Brazilian throne,abolished in 1889.

I live on 3rd floor....and my birthday is June 5. And Im apple logo.  I'm not Maria Vladimirovna Romanova.


means they are criminals.

1964. Serpuhov.


Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg (given namesJean Benoît Guillaume Robert Antoine Louis Marie Adolphe Marc d'Aviano; born 5 January 1921) ruled Luxembourg from 1964 to 2000. 

died 7 October 2000 (35 years)


my card since 2000. 


1991. Vera near Shelkino. Krim.. Crimea. (apple for not 

paying me and google after them and Facebook after 

them..... and microsoft....etc...  ) Kazantib... on the photo Ruslan. 


Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (RussianМари́я Влади́мировна Рома́нова; born 23 December 1953 in Madrid), has been a claimant to the headship of the Imperial Family of Russia and pretender to the titles Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias (historically the modern states of RussiaBelarusUkraineKazakhstanFinlandEstoniaLatviaLithuania and Poland), since 1992. She has used Grand Duchess of Russia as her title of pretension with the styleImperial Highness throughout her life, though her right to this title is disputed.  She is a great-great-granddaughter in the male-line of Tsar Alexander II of Russia.

1992 Vera Svechina signed 6 month contract  to go to JAPAN.


with Rubi and Nicole in Telluride.... Sept. 2005. 

crime HP did . 

Sabrina ? (1954




Audrey Hepburn (born Audrey Kathleen Ruston; 4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993) was a British actress and humanitarian. 

KILLED. because they plant to use me and they were dishonest. 

Me and My mother 2 different people. Not one person. 


NOW THEY TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010.. THEY DIDNT PAY TO MY LANDLORD FOR 11 MONTH...

THEY MADE ME SALE ALL WHAT WAS DEAR TO ME FOR MY FILM...


BSL? Brin? or criminal Obninsk with russian mafia?

AZ my grandmother....

The Red Balloon (French: Le Ballon rouge) is a 1956 fantasy short film directed by French filmmaker Albert Lamorisse.

1956 is when Obninsk was build
 1974. OBNINSK... sergey we had in my mothers family.  HE WAS KILLED. I didnt invite brin.... he didnt ask me... if he can make google and use my life. 420.... and he is criminal ugly and his mother sick. 

1954 Atomic Plant started to work. my privet photo.

my film stopped in 2004 and in 2006 , when I was 33 and it's my mothers house.....crtimianl wojcicki already in my shirt from Tokyo Roppongi in 1999 and with my identity... and making money and having babies  with my identity.

and she tried to kill me ... she can pay to some to some one to kill me. 


with russian mafia orlova and zhukova and pigozzi because they also criminals.  in 2010. 

and police say they don't have internet crime division. 

and they need to go to jail. and they have to pay me. they call security... when I went to google and they don't want to pay me for using my life without payment and permission..

when we all know they criminals and need to pay. 

and she is no one stupid woman.  she is not from my life. at all I hate people like that. they still they don't respect.. anyone.  23 and me is my macy's card. 2006. and tried to kill me in 2010 in my apt. where I lived from 1997 on 525 Stockton str. apt 403 


2006 she got my t shirt from 1999. Roppongi... Nori.... crime and ugly american woman. 
and mafia on pops made without my permission from my 
apartment.


????

against the law...

1996
japan

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27


my house 11 We live in Gate 15... 14 96 (Anastasia Pitieva lived there from 33 house of my mother and gate 15 )

with out me knowing...




and this was PRADA before Barack Obama won . BLACK AND SILVER OR BLACK AND PLATINUM.


SILVER was my mothers and PLATINUM was mine. 


12 сентября 2011 г


Взрыв на атомном центре во Франции: есть жертва и угроза утечки радиации
Взрыв прогремел на объекте "Маркуль" на юге страны. Пока сообщается об одном погибшем и четырех раненых. У Европы сложное отношение к ядерной отрасли после "Фукусимы".


mafia did that.. killed my father peter....  and they put pigozzi... and Pigozzi rapist wrong. and my father grave 3055 didn't have to die.






who did it? criminal angelica from usuriyska str.  worked in UENO in MAKATI club.  MAC.  NOT MAK. . her father didn't die.... and girl got killed. crazy criminal aslan usoyan? hasan with putin......and medvedev...? and google...


when they will pay me. 

apple MS -1 pe (marievka svechin - 1 peter emperor?)

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:46 AM
> Subject: film.


> > Hello, dear friends!
> >
> > I have a very bad news this morning! GOSKINO (Russian ministry of culture)
> > didn't gave us money we hoped for for my film . IS there anyone would be
> > interested in investing 100 000$ in my film?Together with Japanese
> > "Uplink.co" (you can look them up on the net)? Or maybe we can collect it
> > litle by litle from everybody? Please let me know if you have any
> > oportunity, even little one to help me!!! Thank you so much.
> >
> > I remind you about the project. It is a film "last train from Roppongi"
> >
> > It is a coming of age story of young Russian girl, that goes in Tokyo to
> > work as a hostess in a Karaoke bar.
> >
> > I also wrote a book about all my adventures on the way to make this film.
> > About my life in Russia, Japan the USA. Many of you are in this book as my
> > friends. Book is finished already and it is at RUSSIAN PABLISHING COMPANY
> > "AMFORA". Ready to be pablished.
> >
> > I also recorded a CD with my favorite Japanese songs to put it together
> with
> > the book and use some of songs in the sountrack for the film.
> >
> > But now we don't have enough money to make a film!
> >
> > Please let me know if you can help or you have any ideas who could help.
> >
> > OK?
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> >
> > Sincerely, Vera.
> >
> >


 letter from criminal  pigozzi

Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:43:36 +0000
I am traveling with limited access to email from August 7th - 17th. Please copy any urgent emails to my assistant Yoni at bigwavenv@gmail.com

Thank you,
Jean 


 and they tried to kill me and made me sale all my props for my film and all my things and they moved me out of my apt.

and I have no money and can't work. and no lawyer. 



I LIVED ON STOCKTON 525 from 1997, when steve jobs came back to apple.

525 Stockton.... band  of  YOSUKE UENO friends... He moved in on Glen's place...406

glen had chinese girlfriend


?????


525 Stockton band in Apple store?

I never got paid. 


criminal pincus with my iPhone game farm ville. he didn't pay or asked.... 
if he can do it.



Stephaniya Seragusa from Italy from Hustler lived in 542 Mayson street....

42 is when my mother was born.... MY MOTHER IS NOT ITALIAN. and they made lady gaga without my permission and stole all the things...

CRIMINAL ITALIANS NOT RULING MY HOUSE.


criminal mafia and I wish their children (olga's all the bad things..! they do it.. they need to take responsibility AND PAY ME... AND FIND ME LAWYER......THEY NOT KINGS .... THEY WERE KIKKED OUT. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO KILL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND STOP MY LIFE AND FILM. TOGETHER WITH RUSSIAN MAFIA AND KGb AND IT COMPANIES WHO ARE ALSO CRIMINALS. WHO ORGANISED  IT ALL? 


and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.

lena not her house.  put olga in pleshivzeva house. and Olga need to pay. we not in komunizm.
 we have no Dasha. and we not need UGLY STUPID MAFIA CRIMINAL  Dasha zhukova taking from me.....AND FROM MY MOTHER...

 me and Konoplev Boris in Galaktica put in graves BAGS like criminal zhukova and her father mafia...criminal .... 
and they again doing crime... 

MY AUNT AND UNCLES..


we didn't invite rapist pigozzi (2005) with Olga of Greece in my family in 2003. THIS IS FAKE AND CRIME. 

pigozzi  in my shirt and they killed Anatoliy IN 2010...
instead of paying me money and put all criminals to jail. .

BECAUSE HE DID WITH OUT MY PERMISSION AND I DIDNT PLAY GAMES WITH HIM  HE IS OLD USER AND CRIMINAL. 

rapist PIGOZZI TRAVELING.... WHEN HE NEED TO BE IN JAIL. FOR TRYING TO KILL ME
IN 2010. 



AND WHAT THEY PUT IN ME THAT I CANT WORK? 

No comments:

Post a Comment