Friday, August 19, 2011

who tried to kill me in 2010 and they stole my photos...they need to be in jail. there were russians.


Mama Nina and Vera.
1973. December. Obninsk. 
1977. CA. Rob Janoff made this from my photo. 
  2010. in Dubrovka cat same like we had in Marievka when I was small. Tricolor.
 
we have vera petrovna (vera petrovna is me) beskova in our city.... and had V.S. Borisevskiy. (topaz)

Apple logo A.  mine.



and it was BSA in george michael's video.... "FAITH"..from my photo in 1V. 1980..
$350 billion company that revolutionized computing and consumer electronics. 


my 10 billion  and rights to all made from 160. my apartment. russian mafia can go away....

Android vs. Apple iOS..

 my egg photo 1...Vera, Vera and wrong mark pincus.. and his criminal fake farm ville apl. it's my mark and stock when? (and windows stock too).


Bill Wyman... to W hotel I went with Anastas Tom and Steve Ulucky...


In May 1973, an optional 94-page passport was made available which provided many more pages for immigration stamps and visas for frequent travelers.

1994 I DIDNT GET VISA TO JAPAN. AND IN 2008 OR 2009  ENGLAND SAY THEY MADE FIRST BOOK WRITTEN BY
HOSTESES IN JAPAN .... WHEN IT WAS MY BOOK "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" PUBLISHED IN 2005
WRITTEN BY KARAOKE BAR HOSTESS . 

MY GRANDMOTHER TAMARA WAS lion AND MICK JAGGER IN MY SHIRT AND TIM COOK CEO OF APPLE

UNICORN AND LION...

1973
FROM JAPAN T SHIRT


MY CROWN.  1997 IN SF. VERA SVECHINA 

IN RUSSIAN BEPA C. (SWATCH)

sf china town


1997. Tokyo. Russian Taishikan.


NOT SISTERS OF CRIMINALS ....IN OBNINSK ....LB...FROM CRIMINAL MOSFILM...SHAHNAZAROV....

He was originally the leader of the group, but Mick Jagger and Keith Richards soon overshadowed him, especially after they became a successful songwriting team. Jones developed a serious substance abuse problem over the years and his role in the band steadily diminished.
He left the Rolling Stones in June 1969 to be replaced by guitarist Mick Taylor; Jones died less than a month later in his own swimming pool.


he was 27. I WAS 27 in 2000. 

23 is when I came to USA. CA.

mac and y's


Kurt Donald Cobain (February 20, 1967 – c. April 5, 1994) was an American singer-songwriter, musician and artist, best known as the lead singer and guitarist of the grunge band Nirvana.

on March 1, 1994, (I was still in JAPAN My first time) Cobain was diagnosed with bronchitis and severe laryngitis. 
( they made him sick with laryngitis...... 

I didn't go to GITIS... I 

didn't need too. april is my fathers birthday... and they made it look like gitis is important and 
they put fake people on my place for not to pay me. ....and they went to japan and atomic crush...) He flew to Rome the next day for medical treatment, and was joined there by his wife on March 3, 1994. The next morning, Love awoke to find that Cobain had overdosed on a combination of champagne and Rohypnol. Cobain was immediately rushed to the hospital, and spent the rest of the day unconscious. After five days in the hospital, Cobain was released and returned to Seattle.

It was in his greenhouse at 171 Lake Washington Blvd. E. where Kurt Cobain might have committed suicide in 1994. 
On April 8, 1994, Cobain's body was discovered at his Lake Washington home by an electrician who had arrived to install a security system. Apart from a minor amount of blood coming out of Cobain's ear, the electrician reported seeing no visible signs of trauma, and initially believed that Cobain was asleep until he saw the shotgun pointing at his chin. A suicide note was found, addressed to Cobain's childhood imaginary friend "Boddah", that said, paraphrasing, "I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music, along with really writing . . . for too many years now". A high concentration of heroin and traces of Valium were also found in his body. Cobain's body had been lying there for days; the coroner's report estimated Cobain to have died on April 5, 1994.[86]
A public vigil was held for Cobain on April 10, 1994, at a park at Seattle Center drawing approximately seven thousand mourners.



Seattle Center is a park and arts and entertainment center in Seattle, Washington. The 74-acre (300,000 m2) campus is the site used in 1962 by the Century 21 Exposition. It is located just north of Belltown in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood.

Lower Queen Anne is a neighborhood in Seattle, Washington, at the base of Queen Anne Hill

(Queen Anne is in England) 

?????


this is my photo.

I was living on the hill. 525 Stockton. since 1997. 

2004. and they never let me make my film. 


and in 2010 I was attacked and they tried to kill me by piercing my heart with something at night. But they killed Britney Anne  Merfy....in LA.....  

because Anne Wojcicki (my breasts) got my company 23 and me with out my permission and never paid me and son Benji after my friend. Neither Google paid. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1974. Obninsk. Lyashenko str. 
 Nikita and Vera. 4 floor. 
interesting... but no connection. 
Jan (or JohannesFyt (or Fijt(Ян Фейт) 

and there was Korean Yan in Tokyo with 3 fingers... in 1996 1998 and I Iive on 3rd floor (out of 5) since 1975. 
and jeans pigozzi relative yan....

and  j.pigozzi's boring party in 2009 


Rumanian's girl with youtube guy... from that 


photo in tokyo 1998.


New Scientist is a weekly non-peer-reviewed English-language international science magazine, which since 1996 has also run a website, covering recent developments in science and technology for a general audience. Founded in 1956, (Obninsk became a city) it is published by Reed Business Information Ltd, a subsidiary of Reed Elsevier.

the Oscar, is an accolade bestowed by the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences

The train left Bari at 5.35 a.m., heading to Taranto. The Eurostar 9410 derailment was a minor railroad accident that happened in Bari, Apulia (Italy) on October 24, 2005.

Prince Charles, who had known Diana Spencer (1961) for several years, took a serious interest in her as a potential bride during the summer of 1980, (Moscow Olimpics 1980) when they were guests at a country weekend, where she watched him play polo.

and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.
1993 Vera in Tokyo Disneyland.

15 S murfy and they (pigozzi) tried to kill me  with mafia criminal child of his lawyer Alexia Niejielski with Abramovich and And fake russians....and they killed m. jackson.... you light up my life...it was  criminal  orlova and zhukova  with their mafia in 2010 in sf and  Bretney Anne Murfy died.



Angelica is not LIVING IN 15 gate and she need to pay and her mafia....too.  MY LIVES THERE. And  FILIPINA GIRL not living there -Melinda French...? FITZERALD MICHAEL ? FROM THE CARTOON? are not S from my gate s. 15.  and wojcicki is criminal for taking my 23 and me. and need to go jail. for initiating conflict ....with brin and page...

Im not Murphy.

sunnyvale where Apple 1 infinite loop located.   


Velera with black ball. they tried to kill me thinking Im him. 

Im not him. 

Murphy street. 


my apartment NUMBER IN OBNINSK.  160. THIS IS place USED TO BE CALLED backstage cafe where I made SHORT FILM "Nights" in 1998.

google ARE criminals....
Francis (COPPOLA) street. 

BEGINNING OF 21 CENTRY...SF .....

2009. AND RUSSIANS WITH PIGOZZI  DID CRIME AND TRIED TO KILL ME AND KILLED ALL MY FRIENDS. AND CRUSHED ATOMIC PLANT IN JAPAN.....

WHEN I GET PAID? 

2009. NOW 2011. THEY BROCK MY CREDIT RECORD..... MY PLACE AND MY BODY AND FACE......??????? WHO WILL PAY?



 in front of APPLE PLACE.  THEY CALLING  POLICE TO TELL ME DONT COME BACK THERE INSTEAD OF HELPING ME...  SAME GOOGLE DOES.  AFTER THEY MADE SO MUCH MONEY. VERY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT IN THAT THAT COMPANY.


IT'S DISHONEST. AND UGLY.


VERA IN JAPAN IN 1993.  USPS JEBCO 



1800 275 87 77

CB2 IN SF (SVECHINA VERA... STORE AFTER APPLE STORE IN ONE STOCKTON) 14 APPLE.... (AND BATHING APE)  AND APPLE LOGO..... 

21791 STEVENS GREEK BLVD.  

AND MIKE SLOT MADE CREEK MOVIE  IN ACADEMY OF ART.... IN LATE 90S ABOUT
VOLODYA NOSOV DISAPPEARING AFTER DINNER.... AND WAS FOUND DROWNED WITH STONE ON HIS HEAD. (I NEVER MET HIM. NOT MY NOSE...THERE IS NO MAFIA STUPID DASHA IN MY APARTMENT 160 IN OBNINSK...AND NO ABRAMOVICH....THEY ALL CRIMINALS...... )

FROM IN FRONT OF APPLE HEAD QUOTER'S....
ITEM DEC (APPLE LOGO) 55-B AUGUST 1995. 

1955 HORRIBLE UGLY BRIN FOR CREATING CONFLICT.
AND NOT PAYING ME FOR 1600 GOOGLE.......AND TRYING TO KILL ME WITH PIGOZZI. 

BROKEN CONTRACT......  

AUGUST 1995 .....TEXAS. I WENT TO ERIC CLAPTON CONCET WITH RICHARD
AND SPARROW SENT ME 1000$ AND I MET ROBERT IN THE GYM... 


Американская Федерация «Право Человека»
В декабре 1993 года, когда требования «Верховного Совета» в Париже вступили в противоречие с «Международной Конституцией» и "Национальной Конституцией Американской Федерации «Право Человека», который имел право на независимость во внутренних вопросах и строго соблюдал законы США, большая часть членов решила уйти из ордена «Право Человека».

11 апреля 1994 года «Верховный Совет Американского Со-Масонства», «Американская Федерация Право Человека», была реформирована членами «Великой Генеральной Инспекции 33°».

The twenty-cent coin of the Australian decimal currency system was issued with conversion to decimal currency on 14 February 1966, 
Mass 11.3 g (my 3 floor) that was MASA'S
new one with our BABY HORSE KING.
Design date1994


Kate Middleton's Relationship with Prince William

While attending the University of St Andrews in 2001, Kate Middleton ( I lived in 3 floor out of 5 since 1975... there is no Katya lived in my gate  .....neither KATE.....) met Prince William


((Mobius
Nobutada Saji san and Miki and Yuki Kimura in Norimaki. Tokyo Japan.

Sayako Kuroda (黒田 清子, Kuroda Sayako, born 18 April 1969), formerly Princess Sayako of Japan (紀宮 清子内親王, Nori-no-miya Sayako naishinnō) 
Nikita Svechin? 1968-1945=23.

1976. pioneer camp galactica.
dancing queen.... 
Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.

my phone was 4 23 76....1997 usa...



berkeley (see my short films) and Sergey Greek... google owns me money.. 

Lilja 4-ever is a 2002 Swedish drama film. It is director Lukas Moodysson's third feature film .... (my 3rd floor)

Russians  didn't let me make my film..... 




2004 Christopher Jerenberg from my school Academy of Art.. made Putin portrait ....in black sweater.
I'm not Putin. Putin not Steve Jobs.... RUSSIAN TRIED TO KILL ME.
and they torchured my mother and killed my father. They are very jealous and never wish well to anyone. 


2004 RANDOM TAIWANESE GIRL CHANGED HER NAME TO NINA. AND SHE STUDIED FINANCE.


OFL 
NINA.  ( they torchured my mother and made her cut her hair like she is me she is already 70)

 HER BATCH FROM YELLOW STONE PARK...


russian zhukova mafia and stupid guys from Bering straight band (manipulated) and I don't know who else...obninsk mafia..burluck and criminal mafia aksyonova and her criminal sister....
"house for house." .. but it's our house and we didn't gave permission for them to us our house... they didn't ask.... we not like vesyoliy delizhans.. we not zhans... RAPIST Zhan PIGOZZI  is after my house...

they need to pay us...

..... it seemed like they were from jail.  tried to kill me in sf in 2010.

steve jobs said he doesn't know me....   after making 350 billion........ using me........ I'm his Liver... 



now show of Christopher.... in 2007 in  Mexico I met Christopher Queen...

2000 MADONA AND CHRISTOPHER.

Christopher Jerenberg....


1980.

CHRIST THE SAVIOUR CHURCH
(Orthodox Church in America)
2040 Anza Street, San Francisco, CA 94118
tel. 
(415) 752-1347

1695.... 

FATHER KONSTANTIN..... (GREEK KING KONSTANTIN... WHOS MONARCHY ENDED RIGHT BEFORE I WAS BORN) 

MINE IS SABOR IN SF BUILD IN 1961.  FATHER YAKOV AND YAKOV FROM CADANCE AND AQUA...


mongol made this... IM NOT MONGOLIAN...

?????? SD? 2008. from my photo that was privately laying in my house in the table.


and my was RECORDED PICTURES AND JEREMY MADE  HAN WAY FILMS...MEANS GOOGLE (CRIMINAL NOW BRIN) NEEDED TO PRODUCE MY FILM...

DID HE WANT HERCUKES TO DIE? NO.

420? GOOGLE? 160 0?

(MY MOTEHRS BIRTHDAY AND MY APARTMENT AND BRIN FORGOT TO ASK ME AND MADE CRIME) 

AND THEY  KILLED HERCULES BELLIVILLE.

HanWay Films was founded in 1998 ...... (I WAS IN ACADEMY OF ART SF)

Christopher Dillon Quinn, also known as Christopher Quinn, is an award-winning American film director, writer, and producer. He was born inWashington, D.C. and grew up in neighboring Alexandria, Virginia. He studied Film and Visual Anthropology at the Anthropology Film Center in Santa Fe, New MexicoQuinn won the Audience Award and the Grand Jury Prize for his film God Grew Tired of Us at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival.

they ... I think those russians who tried to kill me in SF  and cut Jobs LIVER put Dilan's ( one of strip dancers) close on armenian girl 2011.... from dancing with stars.... waste  of time.... now she is moving out from her house...

because she is afraid... that's criminal russian mafia...

37....something...

instead of MAKING MY BOOK "FLYING

 STRIPPERS"... THEY FULL OF BULLSHIT....

in 2008 SILVIA in my apartment 160 in Obnisnk?

WE NEVER SHOW SOW HER THERE..... It would be great if she would come over...

V.Putin also never been there. 





He and Silvia announced their engagement on 12 March 1976 (I was 2 years old...  just about the time we moved in building 11 160 )  and were married three months later, on 19 June in Stockholm Cathedral ("StorkyrkanCathedral") in Stockholm.

My holm.... in SF 525 STOCKTON...

In celebration of the forthcoming wedding of the King and the soon-to-be-Queen, Silvia, the internationally famous pop group ABBA performed the song Dancing Queen on Swedish television the night before the ceremony, although the song was not actually written for Queen Silvia.


Queen Silvia of Sweden (née Silvia Renate Sommerlath; born 23 December 1943 in Heidelberg) is the Queen consort of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden. Styled Her Majesty The Queen, Silvia is the mother of the heir apparent to the throne, Crown Princess Victoria.

Queen Silvia was born in Heidelberg, Germany, on 23 December 1943. She is the daughter of the late Walther Sommerlath and his Brazilian wife Alice


 was born and raised in HeidelbergGrand Duchy of BadenGerman Empire (now Baden-WürttembergGermany). His parents were Louis Carl Moritz Sommerlath (1860–1930) who was born in ChicagoIllinois in the United States  (MEANS BARAK OBAMA Betrayed ME)  who was from an armigerous family of the German Bourgeoisie, and his wife Erna Sophie Christine Waldau (1864–1944).In the mid 1920s, Walther Sommerlath moved to São PauloBrazil where he worked for the steel company Acus Roechling Boulerus do Brasil, a subsidiary in the German steel group Roechling.

[edit]


---------------------------------

I had tori (bird) footprints on my dress in form 

of 8. My mother became NS. from 1967 when 

she got married with svechin.

she is older then Saji san 3 years.


1945 + 22 = 1967. 


(22 my movie LAST TRAIN 

FROM

 ROPPONGI aka. Asobi) 


(no wedding Saturday within the month of june?)

nobutada? 

and my grandmother Tamara Andeevna Rezvyakova Takaeva

 (born 1922) got paralyzed and died 

when my mother

 went to study to University first in her family.

cccp was created in  1922 till 1991...

buta pig. pink in victoria secret? 



and pigozzi criminal stole our lives and went to kuniyasu san's place and need to pay.  

for trying to kill me with russian mafia with billion dollars. and he pushed me to have sex. 
and had not paid for his crimes.  and mafia zhukova criminal  orlova friend crimes.. I HATE CRIMINALS. 


Born in 1976, Hiromix won  the 11th New Cosmos of Photography . 11 is my building in Obninsk.



Nobutada Saji (佐治 信忠 Saji Nobutada, born November 25 ( 7 oct. revolution 1917), 1945) is a Japanese businessman, chief executive of Suntory Ltd, Japan's fourth-largest brewer and food manufacturer. He was the wealthiest individual in Japan as of 2004, with a net worth of $6.9 billion; however, a Forbes survey in June 2006 downgraded him to the fourth-richest, with a net worth of $5 billion.  

in 2000 I got this card.  and that is my 23 and me. that's when I came to usa. I was 23. they did 23 feb. russian man's day. 0 23 feb. and cut of s. jobs liver. 
  
0:23 her majesty. mine. ( maybe they cheated) but they cheated. and they ned to pay.mark ended up in apple. instead of me with my mothers farm ville. ???? and they torchured my mother and they tried to kill me in 2010. .

2006. june 5. sf. 33... when  criminal wojcicki had  on my t shirt from Nori 1999 room. 

mark pincus need to go to jail.   he stole my farm ville. and needs to pay. he got so scared he had to file papers.... 2006 laptop... after my book was published in 2005..

Steve Jobs said to police they  doesn't know me when I went scared to his house.... 

The Apple MacBook is a brand of Macintosh notebook computers built by Apple Inc. and designed by Apple SVP (SVECHINA VERA 



PETROVNA)  Jonathan Ive


  • Jonathan Olmsted I had as a
     classmate in academy of art in 1997. his building got on fire... bush 901.... oposit number of 109 store in Shibuya.....Tokyo where I lived for 10 years....

  • 901 bush SF. 

    and why Jean Pigozzi opened shop from my book Last train from Roppongi in

    Shibuya in 2009 in Tomorrow land? and also 

    Mariel Byworse marijolli from my Ryabinina 

    Atonina cheese 

    factory?  and they didn't ask me... and didn't 

    pay me and my aunt had to sale her house 

    in Marievka...

    Revench 2008? what is that? putin?



    CARTER? and pigozzi in my t shirt? and with 

    my crown..? and criminal russians tried to 

    kill me.


1996 Shibuya. Tokyo. Japan




 First introduced in May 2006, it replaced the iBook and 12-inch PowerBook series of notebooks as a part of the Apple–Intel transition. Positioned as the low end of the MacBook family, the Apple MacBook was aimed at the consumer and education markets. It is the best-selling Macintosh in history.   

1997 TOKYO. 



august birthday my grandmother cook Tamara Andreevna Rezvyakova Takaeva (Merry) ....Tim Cook Now and
 j. Pigozzi on my place stole my time.  and wojcicki criminal and wrong and brin criminal and wrong and page criminal wrong and apple.....owns me.

He obtained his MBA at the University of California, Los Angeles, and became CEO of Suntory in 2001.  
----------------------- 
 Since around Christmas of 2003  


  Prince William have been involved in 


relationship... and they got married on my


grandfather 100 years. 


1979. 3 floor out of 5.



 that has been subjected to intense media attention.
and when google and apple will pay me?'


Im


be in jail .

and when will they close 23 and me ... ?

because it about my life.

and what happened with my film and photos??


my apple logo mouth

Betsey Johnson (born August 10, 1942,  (MY MOTHERS AGE) Wethersfield, Connecticut) is an American fashion designer best known for her feminine and whimsical designs. 

In 1978, Johnson started her own fashion line. (after apple logo was made) 

and pigozzi stole my BJ gloves in 2008.

 

sign in condor (Carol Doda)  taken away

in 1973

when I was born.. Im not Carol Doda and my

 life and story is not public domain....


Mark Collins born 1959 in Ithaca NY

( my blue tooth) moved to ca in 1979.

was next door from condor in Chinese restaurant and sow that night 

Jimmy the bird. before he died.

(I had Mark on my shoulder big dipper)

they put Mark Pincus and he did illegally my 

application Farm Ville from my mothers 

farm and tried to kill me in 

2010.. or russians on his behalf. and need to 

pay me. ) 

Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

INNA DIDDENCO FROM CHORUS..... (FAKE ALEXANDRA AND M.PINCUS'S BABIES.... )AND MY FARM VILLE AND HE NEED TO PAY. I DIDNT ALLOWED FARM VILLE. 

Michail Prohorov president of onexim?


????
SISTER IRINA IS AN EDITOR AND
 PUBLISHER OF UFO?

IT WAS UFO ON MY APARTMENT...IN OBNINSK.


1989. OBNINSK




photo Irina Burova

After graduation from the institute young financier M.Prohorov criminal was employed by International bank of economical co-operation (IBEC) – at once as the head of department. Career of banker Prokhorov successfully rose up.
?


SF. Hustler club.  Samanta  and London (Ami) with horns. 2007 or 2008 Christmas...
photo Vera Svechina.

 On August 25, 1985, Samantha Reed Smith and her father were returning home aboard Bar Harbor Airlines Flight 1808 after filming a segment for Lime Street. While attempting to land at Lewiston-Auburn Regional Airport in Auburn, Maine, the Beechcraft 99 commuter plane struck some trees 4,007 feet (1,221 m) short of the runway and crashed, killing all six passengers and two crew on board....

she wrote a letter to 

Yuri Vladimirovich Andropov (RussianЮ́рий Влади́мирович Андро́повYury Andropov; 15 June  (Me in my gate 15) [O.S. 2 June] 1914 – 9 February 1984) was a Soviet politician and the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 12 November 1982 until his death fifteen months later.



In fact, a piano that once descended from hydraulic cables from the ceiling at the Condor became an accidental instrument of death; post Doda (who used the piano in her original dance routine) on November 23, 1983. ( when I changed V class to G. it was 3G) After hours, Jimmy "The Beard" Ferazzo and a dancer at the club were having sex on the piano. The hydraulics mechanism malfunctioned and the piano rose to the ceiling, crushing Ferazzo to death. His girlfriend survived due to the protective cushioning of Ferazzo's body.
Parco 2003 Tokyo
I met Alexander Borodyansky (1944) and we wrote my film. 


Obninsk.  there is little crown too. Opposite way. Little Vera. (VERA SVECHINA)
go daddy? google?

2007. grave 3055.  Steve Jobs? KING? KRUPS?

Southworth? LS?



my trip to Kazantib with kolya trelikovsky

1990.

(Kaz I met in Casablanca Roppongi...where

lucy Blackman died...it's in my book




my film. Asobi. a.k.a Last train from Roppongi  2004. Vera Lera Nori.
.
they stopped my film. made facebook..

BC....in russian. this is in russia.

and  tried to kill me in 2010 in sf after

stilling from me. . sergey mihailovich

selyanov and brin misha is very wrong, but

he didnt die... my father died.???? he was

right... they put e in his passport and it's

crime.

macao... 

333 grant street (our privet apartment 


160


in gate 15  on 3 floor has 3 rooms)

there is no change and wojcicki has to go

to jail and hell for attempt to kill me with
]
russians and pigozzi and cutting jobs liver.
 

I had da. (dasha abramova felt down in 4

gate from 9th floor)

The Landmark was originally the headquarters of the Home Telephone Company. It was built in 1908, designed by the firm Coxhead and Coxhead and declared a San Francisco landmark in 1981.
Maefield Development purchased the building in the 1990s, a part of which was functioning as a server farm during the dot com boom.

The conversion was completed in 2004.


and it was about land.. my breasts.... hair.... sharp......

My film was not complied...... my books are not completed.... my life not finished....

wojcicki has no right to get into my life... take my 23 and me.... google had no rights....  apple no rights....microsoft had no rights ..... facebook had no right  not to pay attention... disney had no rights.....pigozzi had no right house of savoy had no right....  etc....

?

obo san.....and monk in tibet drown in the water (boyfriend of x Brendan Fitzeralds girlfriend) ....

and Teravera... (I went to obo sans  temple in Japan.. with Un san)


2005 fake band from obnisnk
...
made this and tried to kill me in 2010.

it's not their business. my life. 

or who did it?


copy. not original.


up side down...

Anton Szandor LaVey  (April 11, 1930 – October 29, 1997), born Howard Stanton Levey, was the founder of the Church of Satan as well as a writeroccultist, and musicianLaVey was born as Howard Stanton Levey in Chicago, Illinois.

Pulmonary edema (American English), or oedema (British English; both words from the Greek οἴδημα), is fluid accumulation in the lungs It leads to impaired gas exchange and may cause respiratory failure

(Like I had after I was born) 

It is due to either failure of the heart to remove fluid from the lung circulation ("cardiogenic pulmonary edema") or a direct injury to the lung parenchyma ("noncardiogenic pulmonary edema").Treatment depends on the cause, but focuses on maximizing respiratory function and removing the cause.

(Killed when I was already in SF)

Fluid Ultra Lounge


662 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105-4015
(415) 615-6888

david oldroyd ...what year? 




wojcicki got my macy's and my 23 and me.... and they cut of steve jobs Liver. and tried to kill me. and torchured my mother and killed my father and my aunt..... 




from 2000. 

I had VGU and my aunt ANNA NIKITICHNA SVECHINA with  LITERATURE....
Anton Chehov in Lopastnya......around where my mother was from..

AND they put fake from Obninsk..... and did crime...

from june 1964 Carol Doda ... AL GORE.....


1979. Obninsk

condor martini on place of 15 gate where we live since 1975 and Lary page made with Sergey Brin google from my apt. 420 (my mother) married LS... but didnt pay  neither me or my mother.
and killed many in many family. 

"DRIMERS"? 


also

Valeriya Ilyinichna Novodvorskaya (Russian: Вале́рия Ильи́нична Новодво́рская

from professional revolutionary family...

 May 17, 1950, BaranavichyBelorussian SSRUSSR) is a liberal Russian politician, Soviet dissident, the founder and the chairwoman of the "Democratic Union" party, and a member of the editorial board of The New Times.

and Valeria Campbell...born afrer Valera Takaev in 1948.


and my house in obninsk  11 gate 15 where we live from 1975 with the ship

we dont live in  159. 159 has 2 rooms. 

we have 3. 


svetchina ...SVECHINA....macao? 

1996. Japan.

 from 1997 I LIVE NEAR THIS PLACE.

they (CRIMINAL MAFIA made it...not good people)  put criminal natasha and mafia brother... who was killed in japan.... (I never had anythining to do with it....or her .. she had friend Tanya Homenko .. she maried with german guy.... and  was friends from Cadance Lavy...) 

Harry lives on Powell street...natasha  need to be killed.... who did it? 
this is not my mother. NT? 


they put natasha IN MY APARTMENT where I lived by myself. .... and she ended up with irina block... where there is no irina block.... and all google did with android is crime (since 2006) to still from my mother life. 420? brin need to pay .  it's crime....



near my house 525 stockton



Vera visiting Irina Burova... in 1995

and criminal  abramovich gets Chelsea  team in the  

name

 of the bar near my apartment and tries with 

mafia from russia 

kill me in my apartment in sf in 2010... 

Since 2003  (my 30th birthday) they have been owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich .




----------------------------------------------

Britney Jean Spears was born on December 2, 1981, the second child of Lynne Irene (née Bridges) and James Parnell Spears. 

Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, 

Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime In 1981 

his parents decided to divorce..

BSA ( in M. George clip "faith") after my photo in 1 grade. 


1999. debut. they killed Hercules
Belville. Recorded pictures. England.




they erased my blog..... means they scared.... and like to control ... zhukova pops? criminal mafia horrible and "god father" movie will not save you.
and it s crime....


1496.  14 is gate where Anastasia Pitieva lived... in apt. from my mothers house.





and that was suppose to be my water in 2009...this need to be killed... she tried to kill me with russian mafia...and stole my photos....they have 
to take their own. ..if she is not 
in jail yet. and need to be killed 
with dasha zhukova and 
their mafia... who tried to 
kill me. and killed my aunt 
and my uncle. stole my 
photos from my apt....
she will be killed soon. and she is not answering.


they killed Michael Gerard "MikeTyson child. 
she has no right to touch my photos and life. 



Russians tried to kill me in that apartment near Chelsy place....in sf...in 2010 ...with silent help of pigozzi... and stole my photos... I didn't allowed them to use my photos. and she killed my aunt HOPE (NADEZHDA). father  and tried to kill me and killed mammoth olhovskaya  marina.who has no connection to my family.


 24 I was when I met Janet... Im the second child. and my mother born in 1942.



25th August 2011. RICHARD BRANSTON HOUSE BURNED DOWN.
because he showed me a sigh  for christmas 2009 on virgin air....(from my mothers 1950 story)
posible Nori ( from the beginning) ... in my film Takeshi Kaneshiro  (Japanese and Chinese: 金城 武, romaji: Kaneshiro Takeshi), born October 11, (my building 11)  1973, is a Taiwanese and Japanese actor of mixed heritage – his father is Japanese and his mother is Taiwanese.
 

1998 fake inna didenco fake alexandra in my gate... and mafia and they need to be in jail....


One stockton.. same street my apt. from 1997.

house 33
Academy of Art University sf....Leo is my Grandmother (T.A.T) with last name Merry....? Merry project....

mick jagger crowned from my Japanese  crown and my apt. 160. . and where is cash and stock? apple google  facebook? 2009.Mick Jagger said yes to me.


and ugly abramovich criminals zhukova  mafia with rapist  pigozzi help or I dont know who.... tried to kill me and police does nothing. they they to put in jail criminals.
my old shirt from Japan . where is the money?  2011.
L'Wren Scott (L Wiera Svechina. in German) 2009


 
Born, Luann Bambrough she is a former model and now a fashion stylist who lives in Hollywood.


copy from in front of my house..... in Obnisnk.


678 Green StreetSan Francisco, CA 91433




67 IS WHEN MY PARENTS MET. GREEN 
IS MY GRANDMOTHERS LAST NAME.


MY MOTHER ON VACATION IN 1962?






"I Got You Babe" is a 1965 number-one hit single by American pop music duo Sonny & Cher. Sonny Bono, a songwriter and record producer for Phil Spector, wrote the song for himself and his wife, Cher, late at night in their basement.

(STEVE JOBS .... BILL GATES.....  STEVE WOZNIAK..... charlles ferguson.....asai takashi......etc...)


Steve Silver (1944) was the creative genius who, in 1974, founded Beach Blanket Babylon, the longest running musical revue in American history.  SILVER MEDAL MY MOTHER GOT IN THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE LAST MOMENT BEFORE WRITTEN EXAM, SHE GOT HAIR IN HER FINGER ....IN 1959. 

1959-1944= 15 .. OUR GATE WHERE WE LIVED FROM 1975. 

AND Steve Silver  DIED FROM HEART ATTACK IN 1995, WHEN I CAME TO THE USA. 1ST TIME.
(WHO KILLED HIM?) 

1974.


 "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" is a popular song, written in 1954 by George Cory and Douglass Cross, and best known as the signature song of Tony Bennett.
my signature since my childhood.
1995. SF
MY SHADOW FROM 1974. 21 YEARS LATER...

 Little cable cars? Powell....Little Vera....

beatles celebrating my 20 years old  in Tokyo.  Las Vegas 2009. and my film. LOVE!


Cirque du Soleil:   Mystery! 


1993. 20 years old. Tokyo


vesuvio

inside the bar visuvio it say Hyde and Powell. 

 1998. SF. making movie with Jason Steward.  My  hat SXSW. 

 255..... (was born in 1955?) peackok from serpuhov where my mother lived since she was born 1942 (her parents lived and worked there).


and my birthday at 25. ....1999.......


1980 OBNINSK. COLD. sergey medvedkov, sergey mosin, tanya kolzova...

AL GORE THINKING HOW TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING

THEY STOPPED MY FILM....IN 2004....

1999. USA cari borja with sweater..... like my hands....in 1980... married to LB from pixar...and my mother gave me ring with same collor stone blue.. like loyd gave to cari... but very little one...


2004



2002.criminal pigozzi instead of protecting me pushed  me to have sex and tried to kill me in 2010 in sf  with russian mafia who I don't know. they don't say who they are. and they need to go to jail. and russian mafia need to be killed. including orlova zhukova and whoever it was.

2007. putin? vv




my dacha in shemyakino was bought when I started film school. FOR MY FILM AND EVERYTHING...

 ????? 

its all my grandfather nikita alexeevich svechin.
not for mafia pigozzi. his brand illegally made made atomic plant in japan crush. and its crime and alexia niejelski stupid child of his lawyer need to be in jail. she was wrong in 2009.


nelli aksyonova mafia. horrible mafia HOUSE house not for house....not my house. need to be killed.. 
 fake marina and fake sveta
 fake nelli and her fake sister linda...went to make film 
( kurosawa?)... .. and they mede crush atomic plant and they wrong.. terrorists...

THERE IS

svetlana trumm DASHA (wife of with yury shiller) on my 30th birthday in sf with eggs from my aunt's Hope in Rudakovo (Igor Rudakov was painter in Podnebesnaya....) on the photo...this is 2003. "A  new Hope star wars".. AND DASHA ZHUKOVA KRIMINAL. WHO TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010?
WITH HER NAME? 
 
  and SVETA  rudenco is not living in my gate. neither pigozzi and his brands, neither mick jagger. there is no svetlana living in my gate 15. there is no ugly wojcicki too. no brin..no page... no george lucas... and no steve jobs...and she need to change stolen from me 23 and me and she need to pay me.


they killed my aunt....they tried to kill me....and need to be in jail.


they tried to kill me... but killed...


H. C. (in russian) my aunt...  and they killed A.B. 
wojcicki? anne? B. no. VSB. VPB.


they killed my aunt Hope. in 2010 in Serpuhov....

Liza Crihfield Dalby (born 1950) is an American anthropologist and novelist specializing in Japanese culture.[1] In 1975, she traveled to Japan to research the geisha community.[2] Her book Geisha (filmed as American Geisha) is based on her experiences with the geisha community in Kyoto's Pontochō district.[1]
During her Ph.D studies on geisha, she was invited to join a geisha community in Kyoto. Since she was past the regular apprentice age of 17, and due to her skill on the shamisen, she was allowed to debut as a full geisha under the name Ichigiku.





 One Stockton and I lived in 525 Stockton from 1997 to  2011. and Thats my Apple logo and products..... and I lived in the ku since 1975 with my mother and father and brother.


Her experience in the geisha community led her to serve as a consultant for Arthur Golden's novel Memoirs of a Geisha, as well as its 2005 film adaptation starring Zhang Ziyi.

From:Liza Dalby (lizadalby@hotmail.com)
Sent:Wed 8/02/06 2:54 PM
To: Vera Svechina (verasvechina@hotmail.com)
Dear Vera,
 
Thanks for your email. I love the title 
of your book, Last train from
Roppongi. And it sounds really interesting
. At some point, I'd love to see
the part you've translated.
(I did arubaito as a hostess in a club 
on the Ginza while I was a student at
Sophia in the 1970s. It was fascinating. 
I lived in Kokubunji at the time --
way out on the Chuo-sen. So that last 
train, I remember it well, full of
drunks quietly puking...)
 
Perhaps we could meet in September? 
Right now I've got family visiting, 
plus
trying to finish up a manuscript. 
Things get a little easier next month.
 
If you'd like to send me a file with a 
description of the book, I could look
it over first.
 
Regards,
 
Liza Dalby
 
On 7/31/06 12:36 PM, "Vera Svechina"  
wrote:
 
> Dear Liza!
> 
> Sorry, I had problems with my 
internet connection at home, so I didn't 
write
> you right away!
> 
> My name is Vera Svechina. 
Im 33 now. Originally I'm from Russia.  
I lived in
> Tokyo for 10 years from 1993.  
First I worked in Karaoke clubs in Tokyo 
as a
> hostess and I was very successful 
there and then last two years  I worked 
in
> a small bar with retired Geisha 
from Akasaka - mama san. We had great
> customers like shacho  of Santory, 
AM/PM .... many other big Japanese
> companies... and lots of famous 
politicians...
> 
> With money I made in Japan I came 
to study film in Academy of Art in SF. 
I
> graduated that program already. Last year my first book "Last train from
> Roppongi" about my life in Japan 
and SF was published in Russia and I
> started to make my first film with 
the same name - about life of Russian
> hostess girls in Tokyo. But we had 
to stop production, because Russian
> government didn't give  us money, 
they promised to give. So I had to come
> back to SF.  Here I work on 
storyboards of my film and I applied 
for a green
> card. When I get green card 
(hopefully this fall) I will go back 
to Russia
> and Japan to continue to work on 
my film. Also I want to find out if
> American people would be interested 
in  my book. So I translated first 25
> pages (with Dave Eggers: d.k.eggers@mcsweeneys.net) just last week and thinking 
where to send it.
> 
> I really like your book "Geisha" 
and I'm really happy that you live in
> Berkeley! And I would love to meet 
you!!!  I would love to have a coffee or
> lunch with you sometimes if there 
would be a chance and you have time.
> 
> Please let me know if it can 
be possible.
> 
> Here is my # 415-693-0737
> 415-351-9180
> 
> Thank you for your time.
> 
> Sincerely yours, Vera Svechina.

nori..y's....1999
 why she dressed in 2006 in my dress? I was 33 in 2006. 33 is my mothers house. not her mothers...... and then now they erase my blog....

she called her company with my thing 23 and me.... and son by my and my short time husband micah reeds. benji... and she got money on my place its my money and google is criminal and need to pay me. they killed my family.ruined my cridit history.. tried to kill me in 2010... 

2008 after ruslana korshunova died..... with my water ...

aw and they did greek..... vv movie skeleton woman........ from haizara.... in my brothers univercity .....dinar's haizara....

and she got money from guy....

and my class 1B 1980  6? in my green card? 2007... after they killed my father...hello? I never touch wojcicki's ugly family. I don't want to because they ugly. AND THEY AFRAID TO MEET ME..BECAUSE  THEY CRIMINALS AND WRONG and super stupid and ugly and tasteless and no talent and need to pay me.. fast.  but she is stupid and she can't write me. she is afraid because dishonest and criminal. and worse nothing. 
they don't worth billions like someone said.. they worth to go to jail.... for using black magic on people.. and killing them... and destroying them...that they can bit me with their lawyers.... if they wrong they wrong...... no better what lawyers there are....

got my luck? 23 AND ME AND BENJI......micah's friend and my macy's card....and my arriving to the usa....at 23 years old... when they will pay me?
I have not heard from them yet. ugly company of liars. no connection to me.

my last name svetchina.... svechina....and my mothers....

china town sf....  15 gate 7. (I registered and LIVE THERE FROM 1975... father killed)

CVS. 

833 Washington St, San Francisco, CA  94108 1211
Near Waverly & Washington

33 was my mothers house in Serpuhov.

THEY DONT PAY ME..... THEY DIDNT LET ME MY FILM

OR BOOK

 AND THAT WHAT WE GOT.



 and they killed graham leggat 

Dear Friend of the Film Society, THEY TRIED TO KILL ME...BUT THEY COULDN'T...


It is with deep sadness that we announce that Graham Leggat, (LG)beloved executive director of the San Francisco Film Society, died at his San Francisco home on August 25, 2011, after an 18-month battle with cancer. He was 51.
Leggat was appointed executive director of the Film Society on October 15, 2005.

(after my film was stopped in Russia) 

He immediately architected a strategic plan that enhanced the Film Society's reputation with both film makers and audiences, and produced remarkable results. In the five years that he was executive director the staff grew from 11 to 35. The board of directors nearly doubled, from 12 to 22. The operating budget expanded from $2 million to $6 million and was balanced each year. Contributed income increased from $1 million to $3 million. Membership rose 98 percent,

1998. tokyo... inna didenco...looks like wojcicki...... then becomes fake alexandra...


Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...
 my film nights....1998..... and criminal mafia Katya Makarova who came visit me in 1998?criminal i.didenco fake alexandra


ticket sales rose 62 (my apt. in mgik where google took android green thigs from irina block....that ia not exist because its my block and they tried to kill me in 2010 and madethat I cant pay rent there. )percent and receipts for Film Society Awards Night, the organization's largest annual fundraising event, rose 42 percent.(42 is when my mother was born)


Steve Wozniak lives in LOS GATOS. 


Im not Savoy and I'm not Spanish. not

Swedish... 

virgin islands.... richard and island in 1979....my S. from my last name. and criminal pigozzi got his island ..fake olga of greece when there in my aunt corner.. with criminal pigozzi in my shirt.... .....who Hercules didnt like... savoy... need to pay me..........they killed hercules... they need to be in jail...with russians ....for what happened...to me in sf in 2010. they tried to kill me...they put in me something.... .they put my brother in my wedding in sf .... where he was not present. because of bengi born from wojcicki who stole my 23 and me .. benji was friend of my short time husband criminal too. he stole my louis luitton bag.... x boy boyfriend of alexis...  steve jobs looked like alexis  diaz from panama...in the end.. vampire........ who did it?

monique montgomery  laddy

mike markkula... my L in russia.  my dd breasts... who is going to jail?  when I will get paid...


monique montgomery  is not nt....they killed  my first boyfriend... (who I didnt like)  nikololy trelikovskiy (he ended up getting married with olga) ... and google and apple and face book...made money and didnt pay me.



?????


The Territory of Michigan was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from June 30, 1805, until January 26, 1837, when the final extent of the territory was admitted to the Union as the State of MichiganDetroit was the territorial capital.



my aunt anna nikitichna svetchina born in 1934 died 1983. 

Vera Svechina in 1987. school 10.


1974. they killed my father. starting 1999. moth on the balloon...
There is painted Moth on the Balloon. moth ga. mozga.....

2002 fake criminals from Obninsk in my dacha.why they put this an? in my school color dress she didn't go to my school. and her stupid sister with stupid barastova ? Obara? (in my book Lucie Blackman (1 September 1978 – 1 July 2000
not in her book) MOSFILM? 

and they stopped my film in 2004 and didn't let me finish it. they killed my father.

2004 putin portrait by Cristopher Jernberg. (sweden)

 
In 1976, when Silvia was to marry King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, the Swedish daily Expressen interviewed Sommerlath about his Nazi background. In the interview, Sommerlath denied that he had any connections with the Nazi Party, saying that his only part of the War was his work at the arms factory in Berlin.

WHY THEY PUT THIS people IN MY HOUSE? CHEATERS AND UGLY WHO DID IT? THEY NEED TO BE KILLED. who put them there?

LB? LB? BRIN. brin is N? Nina? he is not my mother and me....he is not my brother... my brother has nothing to do with it.... Brin need to pay...... (my virgin islands 1979. Richard  Branson... also not my my mother or me....) BSA? LP? rosa on place of apple in the catholic church in sf. (my apple logo).. they killed my father and didn't pay me....they tried to kill me. 

2008. ca. dog with rosa. 



they put this fake ones ...and they made atomic crush in japan. and killed mammoth and stole my photos. who did it?


2002.

and this stupid and they killed all good people. and tried to kill me in 2010 starting 2009....with russian mafia and criminal fake N pigozzi....me (Vera and my mother Nina).   in my place in shibuya......kuni...yasu... child of his lawyer has no place where I live and never will..... I already had toy mini mouse..... THEY KILLED FROM 2009
ALL THIS PEOPLE FOR NOTHING INCLUDING PRINCE OF BRAZIL.. AND IT WAS MY AUNT.  A.N.S. AND SHE STILL IS....
needs to be killed, she was wrong from the beginning.
when they pay me?????? for their mistake???????

my L. and F and AX.

In the Great Depression, Herman and Sylvia Flax lost virtually everything. Inspired by the success of Herman’s brother Sam in New York, who got his start selling art supplies out of the trunk of his car to vacationers in the Catskill Mountains, Herman took his family west from New Jersey and in 1938 with $100, opened a small art supply store in downtown San Francisco.

437 Kearny Street, the first FLAX location, 1938.

1938 is when my father was born. killed in 2007. grave 3055.

and they (?) tried to kill me in sf in 2010 when I was 37.

?????


255 Kearny at Bush, 1950

 In 1954, Herman passed away at an early age, and upon returning from military service, Herman and Sylvia’s youngest son Philip took over the San Francisco business alongside his brother Jerry.


1977 – Another Flax location opens at 1699 Market. Initial intent was for this location to serve commercial accounts only.

???? 

and they made apple logo. 


after I started film school in sf. in 1997... AZ my grandmother anyway. ZA too.
????? mafia did it? who? who will pay? for crimes? 
and they went to study law .... and producing fake ugly mafia and  RAPIST PIGOZZI . ... and mafia tried to kill me. 

1368@extraspace.com? (1977 sf)

nikita born 1968.



aksyonova 13 ? nikita? no. linda... no. 

berezovski.... from the cartoon...chunya...2007. 
who is going to jail? 

The San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association (SFIPLA ) is one of the oldest and largest intellectual property law associations in the western United States, and currently serves more than 500 active members.

The purpose of the SFIPLA is to educate its members and the public about developments in intellectual property law, to instill a high standard of ethics among members, and to foster a sense of community.

The SFIPLA was founded in 1927 and originally named the San Francisco Patent and Trademark Law Association.  In 1995, the name of the organization was changed to SFIPLA.



and (someone who looked like Mike Markkula, who I had no idea about)  I met in 1996 in Tokyo. It's in my book and movie.
and they used my book without my permission. to make money. and that's crime. 




Laurene Powell Jobs

 braking the law........ and makes money illegally with TeraVera.... and she doesn't want to talk to me. 


tera. Angelica Plyazedevskaya with red nails  is not living  in my gate 15....  

in 2009 stupid ugly criminal Alexia Niejeski... child of criminal  pigozzi lawyer,  pigozzi  used me for making his criminal  brand on my time and killed Hercules Bellville.... ....( friend of criminal abramovich and mafia zhukova who used my mother.... and father).... had red nails.... and she like criminals and they killed many people and lost .....from the beginning.....she  was left in the house and pigozzi went to singapore... like I went in 1994. after Japan....

and they (russians)  tried to kill me

???????

means they killed my father.... and tried to kill me in 2010. stole my photos used me to make google and apple products.... killed my aunt...... and tortured my mother in gate 15.....  and wasted my time. 
1993. 
 Kamakura. TEA IP. intellectual property.


sf. 2005




tea they made.
Item image

File:Russian Imperial Crown.svg
--------------------------------------------
2008. sf. Hustler club.
(my birthday june 5 1973.)
gemini (jordan... my michael jordan t-shirt from my movie) in black in white  born june 5...much younger then me...  and she looks like Victoria of Sweden born 1977.
tree birch I painted in 1977 

in my film I had Jordan Michael.

bono lid singer of u2 has child Jordan born 1989 10 may.

Means Russian mafia looked at my photos from 2007 and tried to kill me in 2010 in sf. 

and police is stupid in USA. They need to put criminals to jail. 

horrible producer sam klebanov (sweden) who I met in 2000 ......has email may win.....etc....
-----
Daniel also was there...


1999 and they didn't let me make my film.....  (russians?) killed my father... 3055 grave. Valera... ... Volodya.... Nina.... Veniamin.....etc.... Hercules Belville he died 2009. and tried to kill me in sf in 2010 npigozzi and his russian mafia.   my Hope aunt ... Nadezhda SIZOVA? N S? who exactly did it?

Naomi Cambell is not S. I didn't give S to anyone.....


my ship in Obninsk

sea horse on the ship.
why they put wrong people in my life? 

1999

In the - by the way great - feature film "Pirates of Silicon Valley" ("the Silicon Valley story"), there is a humorous scene where the young Bill Gates driving the car of his business partner Paul Allen to scrap.



?????


I lived in 525 stockton since Feb...1997. 




Yosuke Ueno (born 1977.. when Apple logo 


was made from my photo)


arrived later and lived in my building 525


 stockton apt. 406  this his friends made.




525 Stockton rock japanese band formed in 




2000.






what happened to my film and books? 


ends in 2004. 

and who tried to kill me in 2010 in SF???? why they don't pay me and using my father and mother and me and my photos and life???? I don't work for anyone....they still everything....  


1999. 



2008. Dancing Queen......

why police does nothing? 


since 1989... when I was in the play..... "sticks for the goats" ... Paul A. Sanchez from Albuquerque (born 1973) paints ACT! now in sf.



Paul Allen was hired into MITS, and Gates took a leave of absence from Harvard to work with Allen at MITS in Albuquerque in November 1975. They named their partnership "Micro-Soft" and had their first office located in Albuquerque.


I had Santorini. and Santori


1996 and 2003.






Santería is a syncretic religion of West African and Caribbean origin, also known as Regla de OchaLa Regla Lucumi, or Lukumi


criminals stole my photos and used my life and made money and criminals  tried to kill me  in 2010  sf with this in favor of criminals.....



we not santeria..... 



THE CHINESE NUMBERS


Santeria.



1 Horse
2 Butterfly
3 Sailor
4 Cat, Mouth 


13 Peacock 



14 Tiger
15 Dog

16 Bull . 160 our apt. 




17 Moon
 25 Gem. my 25 birthday and they put my t shirt on sveta. ?????




525 Stockton str. MY APARTMENT in SF. I paid rent and lived there.


37 Witch (they tried to kill me at 37)
42 Duck 
86 Scissors 
77 Italian flag 


72 Ox
73 Suitcase 

76 Dancer 

77. Italian Flag? Im not Italian....  Has nothing to do with Apple logo or google or all made from my apart. and my mother's and fathers  house...
80 ... Old doctor .... (my doctor and my mothers doctor... was gorevalov.... and sorokin ....) not ras putin.... he did not give me money for my film in 2004....

81 Theater .


93 Ring 




?????

97 Mosquito
98 Piano (travis thomas  Baker boots lawyer.... gave me piano book... but I'm not fake inna didenco..fake alexandra.... my piano in sf was 1997) 
99 Saw (my dog passport)
100 Toilet (Japanese washlet  toilet is invention in my book ) 

Washlet (ウォシュレット Woshuretto?) is a registered trademark of the Japanese toilet companyToto, referring to electric toilet seats with water spray feature for washing. While it is commonplace at toilets in Japan, the term washlet may be used colloquially to refer to non-Toto seats with comparable features....
Washlets offer several features, including electric seat heating. The product line with only the heating feature are called warmlets by Toto. 

from "Last train from Roppongi" aka "Asobi". 

1993. Int. club. NIght.


Nori is a character from my film, based on a real story....


2009.

2003. Vera's birthday.

Sayako Kuroda (黒田 清子 Kuroda Sayako, born 18 April 1969), formerly Princess Sayako of Japan (紀宮 清子内親王 Nori-no-miya Sayako naishinnō?), is the third child and only daughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan. She held the childhood appellation "Nori no miya" (Princess Nori). She married Yoshiki Kuroda on 15 November 2005. As a result, she gave up her imperial title and left the Japanese Imperial Family, as required by law.

The original company bearing the corporate name was founded in 1919 by Isaac Carasso in Barcelona (Spain) as a small factory producing yoghurt. The factory was named Danone, a Catalan diminutive of the name of his first son, Daniel Carasso

(called Dannon in the US)

????



criminal google apple and Facebook and jealous russian mafia...


Hockey fans around the world are mourning the loss of nearly the entire squad of Russian ice hockey powerhouse Lokomotiv Yaroslavl in a plane crash northeast of Moscow on Wednesday.   37 players and coaches, representing 10 different nations, are among the dead. The roster included former NHL all-stars, Olympic champions and national team standouts. The team’s roots stretch back to the late 1940s, but it was never really a powerhouse during the Soviet Era.


XK LOKOMOTIV


1996. 



Fortunes changed in the 1990s, and the team won its first league championship in 1997, as “Torpedo Yaroslavl.” Then, in 2000, the team was purchased by the Russian state railway.


FILM BY VERA SVECHINA LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI aka ASOBI

“The club was renamed Lokomotiv in 2000,” says Rafael Saakov of the BBC’s Russian Service in Moscow. “The financial support was huge, and a lot of popular players from different countries, and from Russian from the national team, came to play.”


2000 and thats google owns me money and they criminals and criminal ugly anne  woijcicki  who took my identity.... need to finish with her bullshit 23 and me (made from my life) and they need to pay for using my room and life and me and my mother. and father.... they alway will be wrong.....if they stay like they do now. 




“It was a great experience. One that I treasured,” says NHL veteran Brett Hauer, who played for Lokomotiv Yaroslavl for the 2006-2007 season.
“I didn’t know a lot about the league. I didn’t know a lot about the city. But I spoke to several people who knew about it, and they said it was one of the best organizations. They treated their players professionally, whether you’re from the US, Canada, Sweden, wherever.

survived two people Alexandr Sizov and Alexander Galimov. (My aunt Nadezhda (Hope) Sizova was killed in 2010....my father was killed..... olhovskaya was killed... russians tried to kill me....)






Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, originally released as Star Wars, is a 1977 ... my apple logo ...facebook , my google my 23 and me..




they (I don't know who) painted going down train in my gate 15 in Obninsk...in 2009.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1febCwoNA


and those who allowed this crush to happen need to be in jail. 



OKULOV. 


Вале́рий Миха́йлович ́Окулов (22 апреля 1952Киров) — бывший генеральный директор компании «Аэрофлот», заместитель министра транспорта Российской Федерации Игоря Евгеньевича Левитина.



Дочери Екатерина Окулова (Фефелова) (приемная от первого брака Елены с Алексеем Фефеловым) и Мария Жиленкова-Окулова, сыновья Дмитрий Окулов и Иван Окулов.



LNZ lived on 5th floor.  L NIKOLAY TZAR. we live there from 1975


Lidiya Nikolaevna Zibulskaya (Sergiev Passad) 
(My boyfriend Kolya at 17 years old)
and Tom Cruz married with Nikol...

No comments:

Post a Comment