Friday, September 30, 2011

SVECHINA WIERA ........SEATLE WASHINGTON? and bill gates... and bill gates lost , because Barack Obama is on MY line of 1996. now 2011.

 elithabeth 2  monogram

dasha is fake. and garazh 
in Moscow  is fake 
horrible place.. 
runned by fake criminal.
 zhukova tried to kill me and police need to put to jail for that.
 her father is criminal. and she thinks she can do what ever she wants and torchure peoiple, like they did to me.  and it wrong.

pitgozzi tried to stay on my place he is criminal. 

I dont get into her ugly criminal family and need to leave my family and me alone. she very ugly. they only have money made dishonest way...they dishones and ugly
I dont have power to kill 
her for tried to kill me 
or make her leave me 
alone and she knows and it's 
the worse.she is fake one.
means zhukova's mafia father fucked with my cousin Natasha in Serpuhov.
and made her call her child dasha and then they killed dasha's father..
Nosov...
 Very sad. they mafia and they knew ..

we have great life.... and they jealous and got in to it and they fuck around.

Dasha zhukova will be never welcome to my life. and she ready to do the crime. I hate that kind. and she need to be in jail. 

I already had BAG in my book. and they got this one. criminal one.
 I didn't let anyone to use my book without asking me.

and zhukova tried to kill me.
pigozzi already had my t shirt and place in my shop and island fro my mother and 
african art collection...


and this need to be in jail with zhukova. and she need to pay. she stole my photos withoput asking me and zhukova  tried to kill me.. and need to be killed with her mafia. she has mafia behind or whoever..
she killed Steve Jobs. I told her to stop she didnt stop and need to be killed. many people died from her since 2009. including M.Jackson. and she on the way to my life. and she is not my mother and she is not me. that's crime.

Zolushka Cinderella Золушка 

Ranevskaya / Раневская Russian Film 


1947


my mother was 5 she lived with grandmother Alexandra in Dubrovka.

Cinderella (RussianЗо́лушка) is a 1947 Soviet musical film by Lenfilm studios.
It is a classical story about Cinderella, her evil Stepmother, and a Prince.

EVGENY SWARZ....... Evgeny Aksyonov was old doctor in Tokyo.
And Vasiliy Asyonov was russian writer. AND IT WAS MY BOOK.
THAT NEEDED TO TRANSLATED AND PUBLISHED. and they had no right to touch my book to make money.

AND MY FILM.
in sf.

barack Obama got in 2009. 

I was 36.

SINCE 1953. 11 years after my mother was born in 1942.
January 19th (by the Orthodox Church, marks the baptism of Jesus. and it's very cold.) 


Cinderella (Russian: Золушка , Zolushka) is a 1979 animated Soviet film created by the studio Soyuzmultfilm. It is based on Charles Perrault's story, Cinderella.

1979. Obninsk. Gate 15


aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11


My trip with Noriyuki
Shibui.. to Kyoto in 1994.

Founding
1544
The House of Orange-Nassau (in DutchHuis van Oranje-Nassau), a branch of the European House of Nassau, has played a central role in the political life of the Netherlands — and at times in Europe — since William I of Orange (also known as "William the Silent" and "Father of the Fatherland") organized the Dutch revolt against Spanish rule, which after the Eighty Years' War led to an independent Dutch state.


Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, 
Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime 
(born 13 October 1972).
2008 picture I took in North beach SF.



zolushka in Obnisnk was Marina, like grandchild
 of the director Vera Petrovna Beskova. 
SHE IS NOT FROM MY FAMILY 
AND NOT FROM BUILDING 11.

And that was WRONG!


this is not from my family and her friends tried to kill me.

36 I was in 2009.  and it was time for my book, film and another book.

2009 now 2011.

and she killeld my aunt and Vasiliy Aksyonov... and she need to pay. same as producer LB from fake house for house.

and they tried to kill me and stole my photos.
and they need to pay.

Vasily Pavlovich Aksyonov (RussianВаси́лий Па́влович Аксёнов) (August 20, 1932 — July 6, 2009) OLGA GONINA....?

and this need to go to jail for stilling my photos and killing my aunt and making money....from my book and photos.  and for attempted to kill me.



 
orlova not from Obnisnk
and need to be killed with zhukova.
for this. and pigozzi supported it.
and they need to go to jail.
they made him too. and they killed...
2010. 525 stockton. 403.
it's not the game.

opened in 1948 ( when my uncle Valera was born in Serpuhov)
Steve Jobs married to Laurence Powell in a ceremony at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park in 1991.

our ship. 


Jobs is survived by Laurene, his wife of 20 years, their three children and by Lisa Brennan-Jobs, his daughter from a previous relationship.His family released a statement saying that he "died peacefully". 

20 years old, I was when I went to Japan. I liked it there very much and it became inspiration for me and Apple computers for many years.
( and many others) 



russian criminals who 
were jealous didnt let me
make my film and killed 
my family members...
and they killed  Steve 
Jobs, who didnt 
financed my film
who didnt know me
same as Brin,
when I lived in sf from 1997
they just used my life 
and mother life.
and Apple need to pay me.

It was my time to meet 
Madonna in 2008.
they did crime and put 
criminal marijoli from my 
aunt's factory..on my time 
and then rapist pigozzi... 
and mistaken russian
mafia 
tried to kill me and if they 
not in jail they will be klilled.

and they made from my card lady GAGA without permission and it's crime..  She is not paying me.  Mafia did it.  I not allowed. and she need to pay. remember Amy Winehouse? Next? 
can lady gaga's manager write me? email is on my blog.

Jobs also had a daughter, Lisa Brennan-Jobs (born 1978), from his relationship with Bay Area painter Chrisann Brennan. 


(Anna Nikitichna  Svechina died in 1983.
 10 years after my birth.... after 1973 ( when I was born candle in the wind)

my mother NINA? she is not Anna....

my mother has dacha on Verhovie....

and after I went to japan in 1993.
criminal russian mafia and whoever else....

Steven Spielberg. 
Movie maker S?  he was not born in 1973. That's me. but Wojcicki not thinking and brin not thinking.just stilling.... and Michal white got sick.

and they have to pay.

and Steven Spielberg's  sister is  ANNE.... AND they put on  WOJCICKI ....she MADE CRIME AGAINST ME. AND SHE IS WRONG.
 AND SHE NEED TO PAY.

Anna Verkhovskaya fled the former Soviet Union as a teenage political refugee when she was 19-years-old.
From 1994 through 2001, Verkhovskaya worked with filmmaker Steven Spielberg.


japanese criminal president and russian criminals like
criminal way.
I dont care.

and inna didenko criminal mafia girlfriend .... 
she is not my mother. I hope her m,other will die. VLASIY!
who did that?
need to pay me. I invited her to tokyo 
and she tried to kill me. I dont get in her life. 
She got in mine. without invitation.

Russian consulate in SF 
oleg Stepanov
415 202 97 98.

here I'm 20 years old. Vera is second child.
I have older brother.
1994


what they did and when she will be paint for killed girl... and why they trie d to kill me and who did it?

ands wojcicki in my shirt? and with money and with benji from my short time marriage. what the fuck is that? 

1999. WHO DID IT?



and YOSUKE UENO .... and 525 stockton where I already lived.
 What mafia did it and when they go to jail? 




1997. Inna overstaid in Japan... broke the law and her berother got killed.  criminal KADAMA NORISUYA
and Inna fake Alexandra..need to pay me.

 has nothing to do with my family, but...

called herself Alexandra like my 
grandmother.... and next ..they put her on 
my mothers place...

.madonna is with 
electric shock like Inna mafia
had and she 
need to be in jailshe never lived in my gate 
and she is not welcome to my family. who 
organised it should right me a letter.... 
if they not afraid.... I didnt invite 
anyone to my house.  
and didenco need to pay. I dont like and 
not interesated in criminal  Prohorov. 
Criminals Romanov Maria has no connection to
my family. I never met them
And they cant use me. 

Same as English. Russian Mafia zhukova and (I studied there and she need to pay for using my identity to make money)MGIK criminal Marina Orlova  need to be in jail and J. Pigozzi need to answer. and whoever organised crime and me leaving my apt
525 stockton where I lived from 1997 and where russians tied to kill me in 2010..they need to be in jail.

are they conected?
Chez Paniesse
Restaurant Reservations: (510) 548-5525


PIGOZZI BORN 1952. 52  AND HE IS NOT STAR. HE IS CRIMINAL rapist AND  NEED TO FIND ME NEW APARTMENT. MEANS RUSSIANS zhukova and orlova mafia TRIED TO KILL ME ON HIS  BEHALF.

and  mafia , who stole my house name and we are not jean's jean ours. and they need to pay. from Obninsk went to japan to make film and they made atomic plant crush and killed people.

and they killed steve jobs. because they didn't want me to get paid.

I believe he would pay me.

IT WAS MY TIME AND MY BOOK HE MADE ILLIGALY HIS BRAND FROM AND ISLAND...

IT'S ABOUT MY MOTHER AND ME.

AND  THEY CRIMINALS .

why my and my mothers t shirt on sveta? 1999 I was 25. Svetlana Medvedeva? SM?
but they still have to pay for using my photos and they have
to ask if they can use them.
It's my private life.and what they put in me to control me from Obnisnk or where? I doint know and they need to leave me alone. mafia fake aslan usoyan? I called Inna and he got shot. how they connected 
I don't know 
( after russian tried to kill me in SF)  Sveta Trumm 
(now they hiding) was Dasha   zhukova is  criminal and criminals not welcome to my house. and naomi is criminal friend.  and she is not welcome to my house too. and they made disney to use my photos..
without my permission. 











this is my  friend from 1999. CharaCTER FROM MY BOOK. 
With no politics. And no one had right to touch my book  
BEHIND MY BACK.
 (" LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI")
IT took me 10 years to write.

without asking THEY TOOK IT AND TRIED TO KILL ME.
and pigozzi need to go to jail with mafia zhukova. 
and abramovich and olova and niejelski.....  
and fake house for house....AND OBNINSK BAND






a girl I met in SF changed her last name from Knight to Promise in about 2004 ( when they stopped my film) and she made tattoo on her chest.


to make my film. 

2011



FLYING STRIPPERS.  2008


1963 from russia with love.... I was born in 1973. CVS


KGB.....then 



The FSK (Federalnaya Sluzhba Kontrrazvedki (Федера́льная Слу́жба Контрразве́дки), Federal Counterintelligence Service) was a state security organization, initially of the USSR, and, after its dissolution, of the Russian Federation. The FSK was the successor organization to the KGB. It existed from 1991 to 1995, when it was reorganized into the FSB


 1993


about time when I wen to work in Ose in moscow...criminal company txmax..in la.


On 3 April 1995, President Boris Yeltsin signed a law ordering a reorganisation of the FSK, which resulted in the creation of the FSB. (Bepa....Vera) 



The National Security Act of 1947 established the CIA, affording it "no police or law enforcement functions, either at home or abroad".

WHEN MY MOTHER WAS 5 years old. (NIGO?) 



and then I became model for  APPLE LOGO in 1977. 


and criminals  divided my Facebook acc. in 2 in 2008.

????

The George Bush Center for Intelligence is the headquarters compound of theCentral Intelligence Agency, located in the unincorporated community of Langley in Fairfax CountyVirginiaUnited States. The headquarters, officially named in theIntelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1999 for George H. W. Bush on April 26, 1999.


Roppongi 1999 ( about April). Alexandr Payne.






Bering Straight... and Sergey Brin are  after me.... and 


Silvio Berlusconi (Italian pronunciation: [ˈsilvjo berluˈskoːni] ; born 29 September 1936) is an Italian politician, the current Prime Minister of Italy, as well as an entrepreneur. He is also known under the nickname Il Cavaliere (literally, The Knight), due to the knighthood Order of Merit for Labour which he received in 1977.

(when  my apple logo was created)


Berlusconi was born in Milan in 1936. He was raised there in a lower middle-class family.[citation needed] His father, Luigi Berlusconi (1908–1989) was a bank employee and his mother, Rosa Bossi (1911–2008), a housewife. 98 years old...



my rosa 1994 Tokyo.


Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

1998. Tokyo

in my place wrong person criminal  inna didenko who

 pretended to be my grandmother Alexandra... Prohorov with 

criminal Romanov...


Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia (Russian: Georgiy Mikhailovich Romanov, Russian Cyrillic: Георгий Михайлович Романов; born 13 March 1981) is the heir apparent to Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia, a claimant to the disputed Headship of the Imperial Family of Russia.



 (prohorov without permission got  my name for his bank )..

Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime (born 13 October 1972) is the second son and third child of Princess Irene of the Netherlands and lateCarlos Hugo, Duke of Parma, and is member of the Royal and Ducal House of Bourbon-Parma, as well of the Dutch Royal Family. 

In 1981 his parents decided to divorce.

Pvo... there was no vasilenko oksana... they killed my father


 and cheated...


brin is evil. vevo? VERA. and abramovich criminal...


cLub.... yubi....



1996 Mike Mogi Markkula. 23 I was.


Casablanca, club Linda ( where I worked) and   Norimaki.

and russians cheap criminals and very cheap ugly mafia.


Grand Duke Georgy Romanov was appointed Advisor to the

 General Director of MMC Norilsk Nickel 


(MMC Norilsk Nickel or the Company.. because I studied in 

mgik 1990 1994 with Norilsk Nickel people).



MY is PRINCES SOLO


and this with my card 23 AND ME ....AND MY MONEY FOR MY FILM....MY DIVORCE....

AND MY KILLED my FATHER AND AUNT...HOPE...



1994 mgik...





1996 BERKELEY.

OSAMYU IN CANADA. with home stay family.....
-------------------------

Guy Edward John Patrick Garvey (born 6 March 1974, in Bury, Greater Manchester, England)

By 1997, they had changed their name a third time to Elbow,

also co-produced their Mercury Music

 Prizenominated 2010 album Sky at Night.




FACEBOOK OSCAR 2010 IS FAKE AND CRIMINAL 

and in sf they (google and  

who stole my 23 and me ) tried to kill me


in my address 525 stockton..


and my green card say I-55...... 

 bibliotechnaya 23 B 62 and lena pleshivzeva carpet... Killed John Lennon... didnt they get it? 

and this ugly person continues the crime....stiling stiiling and I dont know what to do with that problem..

they did crime 420...and fake garazh.. .... didnt let me make my film and did bombing exposions in russian subway...

MY SHoRT TIME HUSBAND....stole my LV bag....and  WOJCICKI 
SON BENJI? AND VINCENT.. MAI...

VERY UGLY USLES BRAINLESS CREATURE..
wojcicki
NOT  HUMAN AND OWNS ME MONEY ....
AND NEED TO IN JAIL FOR BRAKING MY LIFE. AND Paraciding  ON ME.

SHE HAD MY SHIRT ON FROM 1999 TOKYO.  THEY HAVE TO RETUN ALL MINE AND START FROM ZERO WITH THEIR OWN ZHENYA BRIN BIRTHDAY 0.   FATHER KILL.
KILL WOJCICKI AUNT..... ETC.. AND KILL BROTHER OF BRIN....

THEN GOOGLE...

200something sf.. sliding doors... Vietnamese...sf. George and  Rosa.... ( I had flower in 1994)

olga gonina.....nigo....

George V (George Frederick Ernest Albert; 3 June 1865 – 20 January 1936) was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and Emperor of India, from 6 May 1910 through the First World War (1914–1918) until his death in 1936.

my aunt agnes was born.... and george gunds agnes was born....

George was a grandson of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and the first cousin of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany. 

and

George VI (Albert Frederick Arthur George; 14 December 1895 – 6 February 1952) was King of the United Kingdom and the Dominions of the British Commonwealth from 11 December 1936 until his death. He was the last Emperor of India, and the first Head of the Commonwealth.
As the second son of King George V, he was not expected to inherit the throne and spent his early life in the shadow of his elder brother, Edward. He served in the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force during World War I, and after the war took on the usual round of public engagements. He married Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon in 1923, and they had two daughters, Elizabeth and Margaret.

Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia (Russian: Georgiy Mikhailovich Romanov, Russian Cyrillic: Георгий Михайлович Романов; born 13 March 1981) 

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark 10 June 1921) is the husband of Elizabeth II. 


see monogram:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Royal_Monogram_of_Prince_Philip_of_Great_Britain.svg
----------------------------------------------------------------

and winona rider...... (WR)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolas Cage (born Nicolas Kim Coppola on January 7, 1964) is an American actor, producer and director,

???

Alice is not Kim.....there is my father.... Natasha Kim  (korean) was in 13 gate of my building.....( no connection to me... she was in my brothers class) Natasha Tsvetkova..... ( no connection to me.. looked like Prince Harry's girlfriend... means mafia did it all behind my, my fathers and mothers and brothers  back.) and



marina mamontova olhovskaya ( died 2009)....... had uncle.... and his girfriend ...english teacher 
had friend patricia in CA. later they got separated...

I went to study english there 1 time.
her son was sasha and he was friend with my brother but later they stopped bein friends.

Patricia T. Arquette (born April 8, 1968) is an American actress and director. She played the lead character in the supernatural drama series Medium for which she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.

Patrizia D'Addario, the prostitute who claims to have slept with Silvio Berlusconi. 




patricia lived in apt. 406 in my building. 525 Stockton str. SF.


dario is manager there.... and russian mafia stole my photos and tried to kill me... made me move out..... to no where..... and sale everything that was dear to me presents from Japan.. in russian mafia store... and they need to go to jail.


?????


Black Rose Is an Emblem of Sorrow, Red Rose Is an Emblem of Love (RussianЧёрная роза — эмблема печали, красная роза — эмблема любвиtranslit. Chyornaya roza - emblema pechali, krasnaya roza - emblema lyubvi) is a 1989 Soviet comedy film directed by Sergei Solovyov.




"One Love/People Get Ready" is a reggae/rhythm and blues song by Bob Marley & The Wailers from their 1977 album Exodus. 


The Honourable Robert Nesta "BobMarley, (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981) was a Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician. 


and they killed Bob mARLEY.  


MY film set  AD David Van Woert (Holland) 1998. SF. and there is no PVO... my father didnt need to die for..it...



and Prince Jaime... Bardi.... need put that girl out. Because she killed my father.  PVO. 
I dont even know her....It  Creates  Bad memory......
my city of Obninsk  full of criminals....  LB is fake... I live there and my mother lives there..and fake Brin....
Burluk and Borluch and nelli aksyonova and her sister..mafia .... LB ...and fake house for house... they made from out house to make money are criminal  family and not interesting. ( we didn't know)
 AMANDA ( I met in  2005) backwards ( assistand director nam (to us ) a)

mafia followed my family from Tambov....and I got scared.... 2008.




and mafia russian tried to kill me in sf in 2010. who is going to jail?


they play dobro.... kimono....
fake
Bering Strait’s self-titled debut album was released in 2003 on Universal South Records.  

buckledown ... Another Russian band ... same members...  Brin D?  Sergey fucked Mammoth ...Sam brother of Brin. and killed Marina Olhovskaya and tried to kill me with obninsk mafia fake house for house.... fake idiots. 

1996





larry page and larry flint and russians tried to kill me in sf 


Im not Larry Flint and I'm not Larry Page. lucy southworse........ George W. Bush...need to kill russians who tried to kill me in 2010. and google need to pay and russians are criminals.

2002. ugly google..... need to pay me soon...... when?


they not interesting....


who killed my father? wojcicki..? her father is ugly man...


Lisa Brennan Jobs.... LB?.....has no conection to where I live. SHE never lived there. and criminals  helped out of jealosy to commit the crime. 

my sighn gemini and mercury...



The Mercury Prize, formerly called the Mercury Music Prize and currently known as theBarclaycard Mercury Prize for sponsorship reasons, is an annual music prize awarded for the best album from the United Kingdom and Ireland. It was established by the British Phonographic Industry and British Association of Record Dealers in 1992 as an alternative to the Brit Awards

Dr. No is a 1962 spy film, starring Sean Connery; it is the first James Bond film.


Caroline, Princess of Hanover, had Porshe in J.Pigozzi's book...... 007 number ...

???????





John Strangways, the British Intelligence (SIS) Station Chief in Jamaica, is ambushed and killed, and his body taken by a trio of assassins known as the "Three Blind Mice". In response, MI6 agent James Bond – Agent 007,


in my mothers or my school close.... and


 criminal fake house for house... there isno


 house for house.  and there is no sister linda .


 she is criminal fake......... and criminal russian 


mafai all need 




to be fired.... they killed many people....


my mothers house not for this family to make 


money,... that's what they do... ugly..




 anelli007@mail.ru.... in the navy... and in 2009 I sow her with


 hair like mine..... and they tried to kill me to go to Japan to 


make film on my place.


means she will I hope problems in the future.


because mafia can't win.... they too poor hearted... but they


 know how to manipulate.... but no people care.....




from russia with love 63, 73 I was born.... and they killed herkules... they not film makers they ugly stupid mafia......




No comments:

Post a Comment