Monday, September 19, 2011

"gift from God". but my blogposts are getting erased....





Vera in 1973. 
obninsk. 

The Oprah Winfrey Show is an American syndicated talk show hosted and produced by its namesake Oprah Winfrey. It ran nationally for 25 seasons beginning in 1986, before concluding in 2011. It is the highest-rated talk show in American television history.

?????? I was not invited.neither got paid.

Первым из членов британской королевской семьи посетил СССР в 1973 году.
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark  10 June 1921) is the husband of Elizabeth II
....................


what collor are  her roses?



1959. Hercules Bellville ( 1939-2009). 69 years old....

in  1959 My mother was 17.  It's when she was finishing her 10th grade in school in Serpuhov.... she got hair in her finger.... and she  had to go to cut finger before her final written exam..... and because she couldn't write with hurt finger as well as she usually did, she got 4 instead of 5 (the highest grade) and with all other 5 got silver medal for school. 

1962. From Serpuhov young mathematics teacher in  Odessa...
20 years old. blue roses on my mothers dress. 

----------------------------------
Chicago.

CBS Television Distribution (CTD) is a global television distribution company, formed from the merger of CBS Corporation's two domestic television distribution arms CBS Paramount Domestic Television and King World Productions, including its home entertainment arm CBS Home Entertainment

King World Productions, Inc. (also known as King World EntertainmentKing World Enterprises, or simply King World; sometimes KingWorldKingWorld Enterprises,KingWorld Productions and KingWorld Entertainment) was a syndicator of television programming in the United States until its eventual 2007 incorporation into CBS Television Distribution

The division was started in 1964 by Charles King.  (after the baby Horse King.... that hit my mother when she was 8 years old in 1950)  or Prince Charles of Wales was born in Nov. 1948? 


and Valera was born in 1948 on May 3.

1951.



------------------------------

LA.


 HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME IN 1995. with Liz and guy from Nikaragua...and then sf.

no connexion...

1996. Vera in Japan.....Atami....


Katya in my gate 15...  we never had Katya..... I'm  sitting in place of gate 16... ( my apt. in gate 15 160) 

my brothers wife gets pregnant when I got my FIRST COMPUTER SHARP  and Katya gets born.... and ends up with Ron from Rolling stones....

Mafia did it..... we never had Katya living in our gate... 
and different Katya was Anastasia film? in LA? ... and criminal Makarova....

2009 Patriarh Kirril was elected... MY COMPUTER SHARP. MEBIUS.



and what they did is crime........

google? facebook? lady gaga.... (thank you) didn't pay me yet....and they didn't pay to my mother.... she didn' t allowed to use her. 420? 

pages? criminal...jew. go to your Israel and use jewish people. we not jewish. why don't he uses jewish?

1999
Hercules Bellville was killed by russian mafia and katya makarova with lena vakulenko (and ross) or Tattoo..in 2009

iMovie is a proprietary video editing software application which allows Mac, iPod Touch 4th generation, iPhone 4 and iPad 2 users to edit their own home movies. It was originally released by Apple in 1999.

my movie is still  not made

and that star need to be in HOLYWOOD walk of fame ... for my film Last train from roppongi aka Asobi. 

1999. SF IFF.  Celebrate Being in the dark....

Andrey Osipov........ film director got sick in 2009 ....... (what did they change?) 





my film was stopped.... 2004 ,.... macao......

2005 NYC 

my foxes are in my book and film. 

nothing made:




1973


Candle In The Wind
Available on the album Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Music: Elton John
Lyrics: Bernie Taupin
Piano and vocals: Elton John
Bass: Dee Murray
Electric Guitar: Davey Johnstone
Drums: Nigel Olsson
Backing vocals: Dee Murray, Davey Johnstone, Nigel Olsson
Goodbye Norma Jean
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself 
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name
chorus
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did
Loneliness was tough
The toughest role you ever played
Hollywood created a superstar
And pain was the price you paid
Even when you died
Oh the press still hounded you
All the papers had to say
Was that Marilyn was found in the nude
[repeat chorus]
Goodbye Norma Jean
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Norma Jean
From the young man in the 22nd row
Who sees you as something more than sexual
More than just our Marilyn Monroe



Anna Nikitichna svechina

didn't have children.

and nikita alexeevich svechin.... Agnessa Nikitichna Svechina ... didn't have children....


??????


Vera Svechina in Tokyo 1993. 

with me Liz 1996. 

mafia put wrong people in my life. and killed my relatives. 

1997. two girls from diferent clubs . they worked with Marina Olhovskaya... AZ ( my grandmother) zebra ???? and anna in Orange and on funeral of Marina in cross like mine and russian mafia made me sale all my things and tried to kill me.

and  nelli askyonova sister mafia went to japan.. LB? There is no LB? Brin? 

and they killed  LG.. dir. of SFFF....Larisa Golovenkina? from Inna didenco school 10?
fake Alexandra.... my grandmother....

1997. zhenya...

and fake wojcicki...my breasts are real. TOM LUDDY. she got my 23 and me. from my ariving to usa and my macy's card... made   steve jobs liver be sick and out.........and Benji was  friend of mine. 

I have witnesses.....

and didnt pay me and tried to kill me in 2010 in sf. and they killed Jackson.
they threatened me they will call police if I go visit google office again. 

what did I do? 

police works for mafia and people who kill others.

1997. tokyo. (I came from SF)
and criminal  House for house in Obninsk  is mafia and they have no right to my house. and vesyoliy delizhans need to pay me... and no bodies and just used us to be somebody... that's not friendship.....
  (GOD Devi.... and it was my project LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI and Flying strippers....)

2007. b.a. berezovsky girlfriend...

Hustler sf 2008. photo by Vera Svechina.
 
an? (I already have aunt an) 

criminal mo stole my photos... killed my aunt HOPE and tried to kill me in 2010. and they killed many people. 

need to be killed for killing and stilling from me.  Marina is mother of Olga of Greece in my dress.....and with my mothers plant.... ( russians tried to kill me in 2010 in sf) 

orlova thought she can take my photos for free. big mitake.. mafia made.

 mo killed mo   police is not helping me....
Mafia:
Milla Jovovich (play /ˈjvəvɪ/ yoh-və-vich; born Milica Jovović,Serbian Cyrillic: Милица Јововић, Russian: Милица Йовович; December 17, 1975)

 Milla was born in Kiev, Ukrainian SSR,

In 1980, when Milla was five years old, her family left the Soviet Union
Milena "Mila" Kunis (Russian: Милена Кунис; Ukrainian: Мілена Куніс[1] born August 14, 1983; play /ˈmlə ˈknɪs/) is an actress who has starred in American films and television. 

Kunis was ranked No.54 in Stuff's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002)

54 is when  electric plant was made in the city where I was born....

I'm the  Niece.

Anna VGU... Mick Jagger (2009) and Vincent Gallo U (me) ..... and they don't let me make my film and live my life... and pigozzi too... got on my place in Japan.... with Kuniyasu san and in Shibuya...
Im niece.... I have aunt Anna.  Olga.... Antonina.... Tamara.... Agnessa.. Valentina...etc.


but mafia put Katya and Ron from Rolling Stones ended up with Katya... mafia did it.... and this is wrong... because our Katya who born in 1998 and never lived in my gate.... has Tatar Blood and Jewish... and Sveta is not Svechina.... (muslim....tatar)  and they never lived in my gate 15.

 2002. Hercules friend of Tom Luddy....... and Jo Mennel.....
 


 2002. pigozzi's house... and he illigaly with mafia help  (against me) made from my book Last train from roppongi brand Alimoland  and he didnt ask me and he didnt pay me.... mafia helped him and then he opened stores in Japan on my place in  Kuniyasu  sans place and Shibuya. 

and it cosed atomic plant crush in Japan.....

My mother has photo where she is in the bor (forest)  in the middle with other two girls.. in about 1959...1960... 1961...

like this house is in the middle....

 photo j. pigozzi.

and apple google and others didnt pay yet...

target  The company was founded in 1902 as the Dayton Dry Goods Company, though its first Target store was opened in 1962  (my mother was 20) in nearby Roseville, Minnesota

1994. Tokyo.

 1997

Goodbye England's rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall you
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend never will

Loveliness we've lost
These empty days without your smile
This torch we'll always carry
For our nation's golden child

And even though we try
The truth brings us to tears
All our words cannot express
The joy you brought us through the years

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall you
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend never will

Goodbye England's rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
Goodbye England's rose
From a country lost without your soul
Who'll miss the wings of your compassion
More than you'll ever know

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And you footsteps will always fall you
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend never will


1996. Tokyo. 
 


2003... after I visited pigozzi and he already has my shirt on and Princes Olga on my place and pigozzi on my place. they never lived in my gate 15 and pigozzi followed alexia and criminal orlova and criminal zhukova and killed almost me and killed my aunt hope.

In my note book Gucci I had note (for myself from my teacher in the the class in Academy of Art ..
that I paid for... )..... from my photography class. it said go to the edge.



it was for me.  Edge. they went dressed like me. I'm not Katya... I'm Vera.

ugly criminals and kill orlova. or I will . she tried to kill me with zhukova mafia. and she killed my aunt. and it will not forgotten. they in my close. I didn't need them. answer. ugly criminals.

edge.  2003.

rapist pigozzi who tried to kill me in 2010 with zhukova mafia..... in sf... and by listening to alexia  mafia criminal person russian mafia marina orlova killed my aunt Hope and marina olhovskaya... ... and tried to kill me..... and  I had to move out from my apartment in sf ... because of the same russian mafia...


\pigozzi need to pay me money for 2 years of me being disable.  and has to go to jail with orlova and alexia and zhukova. and whoever attacked me in sf.  russians they were.
and this

Vatican: Germany Shooting Not Linked to Pope

not true. linked..by criminal pigozzi and russian mafia... my brother photo was manipulated he was a pop.... then they put him in my wedding in sf my place.... and pigozzi need to be killed with zhukova mafia or whoever is there was harming me in 2010.

Updated: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 8:29 AM CDT
Published : Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 8:29 AM CDT
(NewsCore) - A shooting incident close to where Pope Benedict XVI was due to hold an open-air Mass in central Germany was not related to the pontiff's historic visit, the Vatican announced Saturday.
A man was arrested after firing four shots from an air rifle in the city of Erfurt. The incident began at 7:00am local time, around two hours before the pope was due to hold the service in Erfurt Cathedral Square, around one kilometer (0.62 miles) away.
The Mass, attended by around 30,000 people, went ahead as scheduled.
Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi later said the shootings had "nothing to do" with the pope's trip, which has seen security heavily strengthened amid his first papal visit to his native Germany.


------------------------- what they erazed they put back without photos)

Vera in 1973. 

obninsk. 

The Oprah Winfrey Show is an American syndicated talk show hosted and produced by its namesake Oprah Winfrey. It ran nationally for 25 seasons beginning in 1986, before concluding in 2011. It is the highest-rated talk show in American television history.

?????? I was not invited.neither got paid.


Первым из членов британской королевской семьи посетил СССР в 1973 году.
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark  10 June 1921) is the husband of Elizabeth II. 
....................



1959. Hercules Bellville ( 1939-2009). 69 years old....

in  1959 My mother was 17.  It's when she was finishing her 10th grade in school in Serpuhov.... she got hair in her finger.... and she  had to go to cut finger before her final written exam..... and because she couldn't write with hurt finger as well as she usually did, she got 4 instead of 5 (the highest grade) and with all other 5 got silver medal for school. 

1962. From Serpuhov young mathematics teacher in  Odessa...
20 years old. blue roses on my mothers dress. 


----------------------------------
Chicago.

CBS Television Distribution (CTD) is a global television distribution company, formed from the merger of CBS Corporation's two domestic television distribution arms CBS Paramount Domestic Television and King World Productions, including its home entertainment arm CBS Home Entertainment. 

King World Productions, Inc. (also known as King World Entertainment, King World Enterprises, or simply King World; sometimes KingWorld, KingWorld Enterprises,KingWorld Productions and KingWorld Entertainment) was a syndicator of television programming in the United States until its eventual 2007 incorporation into CBS Television Distribution. 

The division was started in 1964 by Charles King.  (after the baby Horse King.... that hit my mother when she was 8 years old in 1950)  or Prince Charles of Wales was born in Nov. 1948? 

and Valera was born in 1948 on May 3.



------------------------------

LA.



 HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME IN 1995. with Liz and guy from Nikaragua...





1996. Vera in Japan.....Atami....



Katya in my gate 15...  we never had Katya..... I'm  sitting in gate 16... ( my apt. in gate 15 160) 

my brothers wife gets pregnant and Katya gets born.... and end up with Ron from Rolling stones....

Mafia did it..... we never had Katya living in our gate...

and different Katya was Anastasia film? .... Makarova.... 1997....

and that's crime........

google? facebook? lady gaga.... (thank you) didn't pay me yet....and they didn't pay to my mother.... she didn' t allowed to use her. 420? 

pages?


1999

Hercules Bellville was killed by russian mafia and katya makarova with lena vakulenko (and ross) or Tattoo..in 2009


iMovie is a proprietary video editing software application which allows Mac, iPod Touch 4th generation, iPhone 4 and iPad 2 users to edit their own home movies. It was originally released by Apple in 1999.

my movie is still  not made

and that star need to be in HOLYWOOD walk of fame ... for my film Last train from roppongi aka Asobi. 

1999. SF IFF.  Celebrate Being in the dark....

Andrey Osipov........ film director got sick in 2009 ....... (what did they change?) 







my film was stopped.... 2004 ,.... macao......


2005 NYC 


my foxes are in my book and film. 

nothing made:










anna nikitichna svechina



and nikita alexeevich svechin



vera Svechina in Tokyo 1993. 


with me Liz 1996. 


mafia put wrong people in my life. and killed my relatives. 

1997. two girls from diferent clubs . they worked with Marina Olhovskaya... AZ ( my grandmother) zebra ???? and anna in Orange and on funeral of Marina in cross like mine and russian mafia made me sale all my things and tried to kill me.

and  nelli askyonova sister mafia went to japan.. LB? There is no LB? Brin? 

and they killed  LG.. dir. of SFFF....Larisa Golovenkina? from Inna didenco school 10?
fake Alexandra.... my grandmother....



and fake wojcicki...my breasts are real. TOM LUDDY. she got my 23 and me. from my ariving to usa and my macy's card... made   steve jobs liver be sick and out.........and Benji was  friend of mine. 

I have witnesses.....

and didnt pay me and tried to kill me in 2010 in sf.

they treated me they will call police if I go visit google office again. 

what did I do? 

police works for mafia and people who kill others.

1997. tokyo. (I came from SF)
and criminal  House for house in Obninsk  is mafia and they have no right to my house. and vesyoliy delizhans need to pay me...

  (GOD Devi.... and it was my project LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI and Flying strippers....)

2007. b.a. berezovsky girlfriend...


Hustler sf 2008. photo by Vera Svechina. Svechina Vera

an? (I already have aunt an) 


criminal mo stole my photos... killed my aunt and tried to kill me in 2010. and they killed many people. 

need to be killed for killing and stilling from me. 


 killed mo   police is not helping me....

Mafia:
Milla Jovovich ( /ˈjoʊvəvɪtʃ/ yoh-və-vich; born Milica Jovović,[1] Serbian Cyrillic: Милица Јововић, Russian: Милица Йовович; December 17, 1975)

 Milla was born in Kiev, Ukrainian SSR,

In 1980, when Milla was five years old, her family left the Soviet Union
Milena "Mila" Kunis (Russian: Милена Кунис; Ukrainian: Мілена Куніс[1] born August 14, 1983;  /ˈmiːlə ˈkuːnɪs/) is an actress who has starred in American films and television. 

Kunis was ranked No.54 in Stuff's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002)

54 is when  electric plant was made in the city where I was born....

Anna VGU... Mick Jagger and Vincent Gallo U (me) ..... and they don't let me make my film and live my life... and pigozzi too... got on my place in Japan.... with Kuniyasu san and in Shibuya...

Im niece.... I have aunt Anna.  Olga.... Antonina.... Tamara.... Agnessa.. Valentina...etc.


but mafia put Katya and Ron from Rolling Stones ended up with Katya... mafia did it.... and this is wrong... because our Katya who born in 1998 and never lived in my gate.... has Tatar Blood and Jewish... and Sveta is not Svechina....  and they never lived in my gate 15.

 2002 Hercules was killed.....



 2002. pigozzi's house... and he illigaly with mafia help  (against me) made from my book Last train from roppongi brand Alimoland  and he didnt ask me and he didnt pay me.... mafia helped him and then he opened stores in Japan on my place in  Kuniyasu  sans place and Shibuya. 

and it cosed atomic plant crush in Japan.....

My mother has photo where she is in the bor (forest)  in the middle with other two girls.. in about 1959...1960... 1961...

like this house is in the middle....


 photo j. pigozzi.

and apple google and others didnt pay yet...

target  The company was founded in 1902 as the Dayton Dry Goods Company, though its first Target store was opened in 1962  (my mother was 20) in nearby Roseville, Minnesota. 






In January 2000, after I got my macy's card  and then criminal mafia wojcicki my breasts....made 23 and me( mine) and google didnt pay me yet...

Dayton Hudson Corporation changed its name to Target Corporation and its ticker symbol to TGT. (my grandmother Tamara Andreevna Takaeva.... before marriage Tamara Andreevna Rezvyakova) ... did he changed A to G? Girl? (me) or mafia Georgy Romanov? (Roma Italy) ? and  Olga of Greece? 





and they  killed Ruslana Korshunova in 2008 in nyc .... RK
 (Russian King... baby horse King was russian ... he hit my mother when she was 8...

Russkaya Koroleva... meaning Russian Queen...) 

???????

Prince William and Katya.... ??(mafia)  

real is "Candle in the wind"...  Svechina.....3 floor.....160....... in Obninsk.... 



and russian mafia tried to kill me in sf in 2010. 

svetchina? Light China.......... My last name.....




--------------------------------------------------------------------------



logo made from my mothers action.....on Lena Pleshivzeva  eye..... it was hilled fast....


con ver $ ...........


I look forward for my 10 billion from apple and others......

2003 sf

2009...

crime powered by law. 


and pincus will pay too. and his wife also...for my one king lane... that I didnt allowed to use.. same as  my farmville...

Alison Vera Galeb....

who is alison? if people know what they did ..........they would hate her..... 

AL GOR...Apple LOGO Go (5) or STAR Russian. 

and my apple logo... but they needed to make crime and not pay me... and they put my brother on my wedding in the  photo ... like it was  him getting married. 

criminal people pincus and his wife. 

and Evgeniya Brin is also never live in my L (KU). 



In January 2000, after I got my macy's card  and then criminal mafia wojcicki my breasts....made 23 and me( mine) and google didnt pay me yet...

Dayton Hudson Corporation changed its name to Target Corporation and its ticker symbol to TGT. (my grandmother Tamara Andreevna Takaeva.... before marriage Tamara Andreevna Rezvyakova) ... did he changed A to G? Girl? (me) or mafia Georgy Romanov? (from Roma Italy) ? and  Olga of Greece? 

V.S.


and they  killed Ruslana Korshunova in 2008 in nyc .... RK
 (Russian King... baby horse King was russian ... he hit my mother when she was 8...

Russkaya Koroleva... meaning Russian Queen...) 

??????? I knew nothing....

Katya on place of my 15 gate... Katya never lived in 15 gate.... Katya is also Irina Burova's mother....and mother of Oksana Vasilenko.... that used to live in gate 1....of next building...


Prince William and Katya.... ??(mafia)  2001

real is "Candle in the wind"...  Svechina.....3 floor.....160....... in Obninsk.... and they put criminal mafia Aksyonova and Alexia.......Niejelski.....  child of pigozzi lawyer... even they don't know each other... just sucking up....and they use my house.. without permission.

on top of my life and  tried to kill me in 2010......  prince of Holland got baby Alexia...?


and russian mafia tried to kill me in sf in 2010. 

svetchina? Light China.......... My last name.....



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timbuk2 is a San Francisco-based messenger bags company.

 It was established in San Francisco in 1989  by former bike

 messenger Rob Honeycutt

cut 2009 Cannes Octopus of Paul Alen... 

full of russian mafia criminal girls who stole my

 photos and tried to kill me in 2010. .........


TIM COOK? Ceo of Apple? 


FASHION X CHANGE......

2009 


"flying strippers"



1991 Doodling on a cocktail napkin with a felt-tip marker, Rob pens the original Timbuk2 'swirl' logo...

Sergey Mararov (NHL) After separating from his first wife Vera in Calgary....


1990–91Calgary Flames
NHL78 30 49 79 44 3 1 0 1 0








anne wojcicki using illegal things.... criminal.... and jean pigozzi criminal brand from my book... 






logo timbuk 2 made in 1991 from my mothers action (only to the opposit direction....to the right....
"i phone".....) .....on Lena Pleshivzeva  eye in our childhood..... she had  stye... Ячме́нь (hordeolum).  her eye was hilled very fast....


and chase chen drew on napkin my face.....


later I met Mark..who now is owner of Timbuk2.
-----------------------------------------------------
con ver $ ...........


I look forward for my 10 billion from apple and others......

2003 sf
2009...
crime powered by law. 


and pincus will pay too. and his wife also...for my one king lane... that I didnt allowed to use.. same as  my farmville...

Alison Vera Galeb....

who is alison? if people know what they did ..........they would hate her..... who tried to kill me in sf in 2010? 

and they hoped that I will have no children. 

they were russians....

AL GOR...Apple LOGO Go (5) or STAR Russian. 

and my apple logo... but they needed to make crime and not pay me... and they put my brother on my wedding in the  photo ... like it was  him getting married. 

criminal people pincus and his wife. 

and Evgeniya Brin is also never lived in my L (KU). 

No comments:

Post a Comment