Saturday, September 24, 2011

N.S. Nadezhda Sizova? my mother Nina Svechina? NIkita Svechin? me?

Nicolya Sarkozy..... took my A? Carla Bruni? 
HP printer VIVERA.... with Nicole when I was there....

I'm siting on the place of 17 gate.... (there is 16 gate at 11 building... and 17 is 1 gate of next building)

Since the adoption of Anderson's constitution in 1723, it has been accepted as fact by regular Masons that only men can be made Masons. Most Grand Lodges do not admit women because they believe it would violate the ancient Landmarks. While a few women, such as Elizabeth Aldworth, were initiated into British speculative lodges prior to 1723,  officially regular Freemasonry remains exclusive to men.

at 23 I came to USA. from 2000 I got this card...


17 I went to MGIK and here in usa at 23 copy of Sergey Christidis from MGIK.




Obnisnk.  1973. Kalyaska and Sarah Palin... (b. 1964) ? ?

SP? E? what is that? 


my mother 1964 Serpuhov...

In 1984, (11 years after I was born and lived in 11 building)  Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant. She finished third in the Miss Alaska pageant, playing flute in the talent portion of the contest, and receiving both the Miss Congeniality award and a college scholarship

1984. I made pin for my  fans. 

The youngest person and first woman to be elected Governor of Alaska. ????
As the Republican Partynominee for Vice President in the 2008 presidential election, she was the first Alaskan on the national ticket of a major party and first Republican woman nominated for the vice-presidency.
----------------------------------------------------

BARACK OBAMA with  MY FILM WON in 2009!

 and me too (OSCAR). what happened?  

420? when I and my mother  will get my part of Google? Birch ru ni.... user Brin ru ni....? 42 not 0.
He had no right to use us.

My mother Nina Takaeva.... in 1962, 

 (Norma Jean died in 1962....Merlin Monro ...

me with same blue roses..... 1980.


LT...Takaeva....

.....Teluride...1974.  Tom Luddy found Monique...Montgomery...

with mother Evgeniya.... (and Evgeniya Brin.....?)



they live on Marin ave. Berkeley... (F.F.Coppola's house)

my uncle... valera 7 years old. born 1948.

1955. 

and instead to give me money for making movie russians tried to kill me IN 2010. and they try to make me homeless IN SF, like they already did to Valera Vladimirovich Takaev IN SERPUHOV....

??? VINCENT GALLO???

800 JONES.....TELLURIDE OFFICE. why they changed office?

1980. 1V.


1973. Vera


1986.



Noriko Takahashi  (Mai san from "Norimaki" Geisha) (born after Nina VLADIMIROVNA Takaeva,  my mother,  who was  born in 1942.  

(V.V.PUTIN LOST)

mc hummer...1997

Vanessa....is on the right from me... 1997 MC Hummer.

Depp was engaged to actress Winona Ryder for three years beginning in July 1990. They met at the Great Balls of Fire! premiere in June 1989; two months later they began dating. The relationship was highly publicized and received much scrutiny by the media and tabloid press.
Since 1998, following a four year relationship with British supermodel Kate Moss, Depp has had a relationship with Vanessa Paradis.
"Joe the Taxi Driver"
who was singing about my mother in 1988. 

"You Light Up My Life" is a ballad written by Joe Brooks. 77.

and I HAD JO MENNEL. 



Depp visited the hospital in November 2007 dressed in his Captain Jack Sparrow outfit and spent 4 hours reading stories to the children.

( SPARROW FROM MY FILM LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI) 

and russian mafia... who has no permission to my apt. got in to my apt and made 

Lily-Rose Melody Depp 1999....

Lilja 4-ever is a 2002 Swedish drama film? Lukas...

Winona Laura Horowitz  (born October 29, 1971), better known under her professional name Winona Ryder, is an American actress. She made her film debut in the 1986 film Lucas.  

Lucas is a 1986 American teen tragicomedy film directed by David Seltzer.

( APPLE LOGO 1986)


Lucas 




 Santory's  (Saji san's) Yamanashi...


2003. sf.

bunka .... 

Debby Boone - You light up my Life.


Bunka Fashion College (文化服装学院 Bunka Fukuso Gakuin?) is a prestigious Japanese college specializing in the teaching of fashion design and related disciplines in ShinjukuTokyo. The College is known for its strict curriculum and heavy workload. It has over 70 branches throughout Japan.

The College was founded in 1919 by Isaburo Namiki as a small dressmaking school for girls called Namiki Dressmaking School, at a time when European-style clothing for women was still considered modern and was only available for affluent families. In 1936, the name of the school became Bunka Fashion College, and the school began publishing So-en, Japan's first fashion magazine.

and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.

1993, 2003. 







I got ball from MAC (copy of mike markkula in 1996 Japan.. and another same one in 2003 in ca). 



my mothers house 33.  and my macy's card 023. since 2000


why they wrote LIE in 2005 Telluride Vincent and Anne Mai....criminal wojcicki.... took my 23 and me... and my money .... and who else?
 AND RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME IN SF SAME ONES WHO KILLED JACKSON. 


"Silver Train" is a song by rock and roll band The Rolling 

Stones, featured on 1973's Goats Head Soup album.


SAMARA CITY WAS FAVORITE SONG OF MY GRAND MOTHER....TAMARA...




(MY MOTHER GOT SILVER MEDAL AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

 GRADUATION in 1959)

The lyrics deal with the singer's relationship with a prostitute. Recording of the song had already begun in 1970 during sessions for Sticky Fingers.


Goats Head Soup is the 11th British and 13th American studio album by The Rolling Stones, released in 1973. 


AND THEY KILLED M. JACKSON WHO HAD SONG

 "REMEMBER THE TIME"... 

I HAVE PLATINUM IN MY FILM...



that was DP.....  Sergey Astahov..... film about prostitutes.....

IMDB

The Last Train from Roppongi (2008)
Posledniy poezd so stantsii Roppongi (original title)



NOT MADE... 


2009

my shirt. 


and russians tried to kill me. and neither pi pigozzi fake designer with bad quality stolen from my book brand....

neither mick jagger I heard from.....

---------------------------

(  they painted my apt. building on 525 Stockton str. in 2008....after (alimoland is from my book... user J. Pigozzi's visit. born 1952.)

in march 2008....like the building on Cole street near M. Pincus house...  Tom Cole died from bad friend user Pincus. I knew he will die. And after they stole my farm ville russians tried to kill me... I'm not Tom Cole)

 from Seattle..... Svechina is not his name.... why he wrote it?   in 2003. in sf.


Karla Maritza (Mari worked in Ichirin... as a waitress... (I liked Noriko san..there.. the owner) Zinzanni? in sf) LaVey (born 1952) was a High Priestess of the Church of Satan. She is the daughter of Carole and Anton LaVey, former High Priestess of the Church of Satan, and current Founder of the First Satanic Church.


they killed Anton.... 

Kensington, California


Lama Kunga Rinpoche  .................... was born into a noble family in Lhasa, Tibet in 1935, the son of Tsipon Shuguba, The Last Treasurer in the Dalai Lama's government in Lhasa.
 In 1959, he was Vice-Abbot of Ngor Monastery, in the Sakya Tradition, but fled Western Tibet following the Dalai Lama during the 1959 Tibetan uprising.
At the age of 7, he was recognized as a reincarnation of Sevan Repa, a heart disciple of Milarepa, Tibet’s great 11th century poet-saint. ( 11 is our building from 1975)  





254 CAMBRIDGE AVE. Kingston  510 ....... 7363 ......

No comments:

Post a Comment