Saturday, September 17, 2011

1973.
Doctor Zhivago......Im in december 1973.


I never got paid. 


Opium is an Oriental-spicy  perfume created for fashion brand Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) by perfumer Jean Amic and Jean-Louis Sieuzac of Roure, first marketed in 1977. 



The San Francisco Clift hotel has 373 creatively appointed guest rooms featuring wood sleigh beds with customized 400-thread-count linens and plush down comforters and pillows.

my 3 floor...



 Steve Rubell and Ian Schrager, who were operating the Enchanted Garden in Queens, to make the leap into Manhattan.

Anna Nikitichna Svechina (VGU) Died from Cancer in 1983... end of my second GRADE in school 10.  


year 2000 something....


Svechin Nikita Alexeevich. died in 1971.....

Studio 54 was a highly popular discotheque in the 1970s and early 1980s. Studio 54 was originally a New York City Broadway theatre, then a CBS radio and television studio. In the 1970s it became the legendary nightclub located at 254 West 54th Streetin Manhattan. The club opened on April 26, 1977 and closed in March 1986. 


Steve Rubell (December 2, 1943 - July 25, 1989)  HIV! AIDS! ( My gate 15) 

 kevin sloan (an is my aunt svechina anna nikitichna) 

on the left there is small blue color ball.....

 coincidently in  that color me and Tom went to Francis Coppola film rehearsal in NAPA (AND I'M Not Monique MONTGOMERY)  and it was supost to be the name of my film on the hotel "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI" that opened in Las Vegas in 2009.


1996.11.5 and Olga go Greece and her mother Marina lost.



they cheated... killed my father ... tried to kill me.... and they own me money and it's ugly what they did.

2008. I got scared after Ruslana left down... 

I knew it was about me... 

Jun 13, 2008 at 10:11 AM.. 
pigozzi is wrong. 



they cheated. 
my father died in 2007.
they killed my father. 
they put criminal pigozzi in.....

he need to be in jail . for getting on my way and trying to kill me with russian mafia.

they killed my relatives.


this need to be in jail,. why police don't take this mafia people to jail? she need to be killed.

she stole my photos...and tried use my friends against me...... like for example  mina ganaha.....

 I hope she will be killed.  she killed many people and zhukova and her mafia... kill them... 
and she need to pay. + steve liver cost.... + olhovskaya marina death cost on orlova...+ my face  skin+ and my credit ... + money I could make in 2 years +....... and then she deserves death. with pigozzi and alexia child of his lawyer.... and who ever else is there in that company... and the rest have to pay.....

born in 1980 crazy mafia....from russia...


she stole my photos. and tried to kill me. she has no right to my life .


In the hotel Monaco in SF... where I met with MATAICHIRO YAMAMOTO  for dinner IN 1998 now this painting. 


my studio 525 Stockton str Apt 403.... sf.

since Feb.1997.



The nightclub was then founded by four equal partners: Steven Rubell, Ian Schrager, Tim Savage, and Jack Dushey. They operated the company as Broadway Catering Corp. Another partner, Richard DeCourcey, was present until September 1977.

?????

mafia put criminal loosers  from Obsninsk : House for house..

 (IT'S my mothers real house) in my house...


  ( we didn't invite them them)


there is no Funny Cart. Deli jeans.. and they needed to ask.

and they need to pay. and now they own me even more. 

or they need to be killed for killing so many people

 including m. jackson ....for nothing.... 

I was not ok with my hamster sale.

Nelli Aksyonova  and her husband mother Svetnana is not from

 my mothers or fathers  family. neither she is from my house..

summer 1997.

this is not my friend.


they Have Svetlana...... and they did crime. they not from my family. 


and svetlana chenskaya is not Svechina.
criminal mafia house for house and criminal  bering straight band...
 that ENDED UP LIKE THAT. Sveta has Tatar blood.... MUSLIM..... she stole my t shirt....in 1999.

horrible....

and they vandalized our Anna NIkitichna

 graves and my grandmothers graves 

and went

 to make film in japan.. LB?

brin?

I don't think so. And it's not for looser Pincus.. 

not for romanov maria and her son.....


and not for criminal pigozzi... not for criminal house of savoy or

 mafia crazy person zhukova,.... neither for 

any other mafia. not for swedish director of Lilya forever... or any russian idiot. 

not for mick jagger.

 and they all need to pay for what they did last year to me.


including apple google criminal barack obama, criminal bush,

rapist pigozzi... and whoever else is there... 

criminal  

pincus

and Facebook...


there is criminals Elena in Triton hotel now and 

Mary on church street in Botanica...


and not for russian mafia....putin medvedev...selyanov.... 


54 (also known as Studio 54) is a 1998 drama film written and directed by Mark Christopher, starring Ryan PhillippeSalma Hayek, and Neve Campbell. It also stars Mike Myers as Steve Rubell, the co-founder of Studio 54, a New York City disco club famous in the late 1970s and the setting for the film.

criminal INNA DIDENKO SITING IN MY GATE  SHE HAS FAKE NAME ALEXANDRA..after MY GRAND GRAND MOTHER......  SHE IS NOT OWNING MY GATE... AND SO DOES NOT MAFIA PROHOROV AND NORILSKI NIKEL.  NEITHER USGLY USER  PINCUS with zinga..... sickness page almost  has.....and my farmville....


in copy of my garazh...


1998 69


and my film.....

Mafia Makarova arrived... to visit on my movie set... 


benji





they killed my friend Hercules Bellville at 69. Recorded pictures...... England. 

and stole my money and my 23 and me and didn't ask me about 420..... and they will pay me very soon.

and google and android.... my id..... IS IC... they did pages.... and they on my way and need to 

be in jail for killing people.  21 century.....


and mafia orlova people stole my photos to make money.. killed many people and arrived to criminal  pigozzi  house  in 2009... his lawyer child  alexia Niejelski is very stupid and has very bad taste. so is Vanity Fair...

????????

who is going to jail? 


and they tried to kill me with orlova in my head and criminal 

father mafia zhukova 

and they need to be in jail... they killed my aunt in 2010.


and I have photo of myself posing like the girl on right up corner...in tokyo japan niko tamagawa 2003.

I never sow that film.


TRUMM Svetlana ( Dasha ) ( mafia criminal  dasha zhukova )

 I don't know..... ) 

 (Monique Montgomery.. lawyer Monique Go? )  and they were WRONG! and is going to Jail....?

Mammoth... and looser sergey olhovski "bering straight"  with his mother need to be in jail with putin  for trying to kill me in 2010 with mafia .... 

and his child Olesya is not my god child and If they stupid I don't care.  and they will pay. 



2007. and they killed my father. I don't see why...

ali vera gaLeb? brin's  mother? evgenia brin? I don't think so. and they need to pay me money. I don't care if they 

paying by being seek.... that's was their chose.....

error of sergey brin? 

 co-founder of OneKingsLane.com
? I don't think so..... 
very ugly ..... of corse they are afraid.....

I PROHIBIT IT. 

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. 

AND THAT'S REALITY.

SHE SHOULD STOP THAT. AND BE MORE 

CREATIVE AND GET IDEAS 

 FROM HER STUPID 

FAMILY.

IF THERE IS SOME....

No comments:

Post a Comment