Monday, October 24, 2011

nihon



2005.

my books.......  they didn't translate and they published fake idiots and criminals....

and they had no right to use it without my ok.

2008.






and movimakers 1973

they didn't let me make my film




and 





2011.

1968. FACES...
Faces is a 1968 drama film, directed by John Cassavetes (AND THEY KILLED JOHN LENNON)  and starring John Marley, ( AND THEY KILLED BOB MARLEY) Cassavetes' wife Gena Rowlands,  (MY FRIEND. Seymour Cassel ... NOT THEIR FRIEND) and Lynn Carlin, who both received Academy Awardnominations for this film.

1973

1977. 





2007. BONO.


1996.


2009.



1973.

they didnt  pay me.

По мнению же Джобса, популярность Android была обусловлена копированием технологий Apple.
"Я буду биться до последнего вздоха, если понадобится, и потрачу каждый цент из 40 миллиардов долларов Apple, чтобы исправить эту несправедливость", - говорил Джобс. "Я собираюсь уничтожить Android, потому что это краденый продукт. Я готов пойти на него термоядерной войной". Also to Facebook. (Chinese are there and that's why they try too make it look good when it's same thing)


160...????



HeadquartersPalo Alto, California, U.S., currently being moved to Menlo Park, California, U.S.

FIRST THEY HAVE TO PAY. 


I was born in 1973. Brin Lost. and Page Lost. 


1986? and my apple logo. 1986 sweater

Born in Obnisnk. Russia. 

???? why he makes money of me and my mother and father??  and his ugly stupid wife too. 
are they sick? and I hope she killed like she killed many in this world already.  AND ugly WOJCICKI WENT TO YALE.... and using black magic.... they manipulated and tried to kill me and stole my money and life and time. 


ugly. never seen anything uglier...

they made me move out from my apartment. where I lived peacefully from 1997. 

???

crime. 

wojcicki is not me... and brin is not me and Olga of Savoy is not me and they users and they need to pay me. wojcicki need to pay me... and she need to go kill herself.... 

after she killed so many people.

????

my friend and cd ..BENJI? why mine? are they stupid.  and my macy's card and my 23 and me... and they grid to kill me in 2010.  they abuse my mother  and me and they get my money. killed my father and steve jobs. and tried to kill me.

????.


they knew it and  what they did? spasskaya bashnya?   my mother was baptized in SPAS....


my mother owns BRIN nothing. ...  he used her and me. 


stupid ugly google I hate also.. brin is criminal he has no right to my life. and he need to stop the abuse.


of me with his mafia whoever they are they are not interesting. 

Net worth 16.7 billion as of September 2011 Self made? 
that's he did. kill brin's father.


Vera 1979. YALE. ( from  1975) 
1979. Apt. 160. 0bninsk. I have also photo same time  where I hold my head straight.......


"One Love/People Get Ready" is a reggae/rhythm and blues song by 

Bob Marley & The Wailers from their 1977.

KAGURANOKAI .  AND THEY KILLED BOB MARLEY. 

YAKUZA? I'm VS.  1 grade? 

??????

Sergey Gris. (ALZHIR? where my mother didn't go )  

 what about their mothers? 


did I made money from them? NO. they own me billions of dollars and your ugly wojcicki. (my breasts)  are they all sick?


"Kagura-no-kai" is a club for open-minded people to enjoy. When we have time, we go to a mixed bathing hot spa (kon'yoku onsen) to enjoy naked touchment with nature, and relax in communications with friends. Our members are people of all nations and colors living in Japan. Admission to our club is prohibited for hypocrites and perverts.

what they doing? RUSSIAN MAFIA need to leave me alone from all this .... 

russian mafia was not invited to my family and life. 

they killed my father. 
 ugly... fuck youself... and mafia ugly criminal father. they have to jail..




2011... Crime...

criminal... her stupid stupid brother fucked with stupid ugly girl. Then Lavi LEV from Cadance fucked that girl.
. brother got killed... father got killed. 

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. 

and don't put this in the way to my life...

this is ugly.  AND HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE. WHO PUT IT THERE? 

AND SHE ENDED UP IN GOOGLE WITH FAKE IRINA BLOCK  ( THERE IS NO IRINA BLOCK) AND STEVE JOBS GOT KILLED. 

ugly never seen anything uglier...
Natasha Tsvetkova

2005 Stephani Imperial sent me letter...and they never met me.... even they make money from me.

and I hate criminal anne wojcivki who uses my life too. need to pay me,

YALE


We live on 3 floor from 1975.

we not study in yale. 


since 1993. my film. my Intellectual property. 


brin 1998

Computer Science Dept.
Gates Bldg 4A Room 420
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305


Escondido Village #22D  
Stanford, CA 94305 

At Stanford, drop by:
Gates Bldg   
Office #420 

1980.
1993. Tokyo Disneyland.

Princess Diana tried to Help. 


Diana 1998. in Tokyo..



420? he was wrong 
and he torchured my mother...

who is going to jail?


and he didn't' ask if he can do that without asking me... 
same as Steve Jobs.. 

Nina Vladimirovna Takaeva. born in 1942.  

And Why D. Medvedev didn't help me make my film?


and Monique Montgomery with Tom Luddy  came to Hustler to visit me...
 Lexi was dancer.



Monique said she didn't need my book LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI in 2007.....  
I gave it as present to TOM.

STEVE JOBS DIED NOW.

russian mafia tried to kill me in 2010 in sf. 

and they stole my photos for criminals in LA.

and  pigozzi who became criminal with criminals is not in jail yet  why? with that 
russian abramovich zhukova orlova mafia who were not invited to my family. 
and I HATE all criminals and Obninsk ugly mafia .

what for they put my shirt on Mic?  

2009


Mick in my shirt spasskaya bashnya...? My mother was baptized in Spas... ??? 


The Tsar Cannon (RussianЦарь-пушка) is a huge cannon on display on the grounds of
 the Moscow Kremlin. It was cast in 1586 in Moscow. ( apple logo 1986 my sweater).

The term is derived from the Latin word Caesar, which meant "Emperor" in the European medieval sense of the term - a ruler who claims the same rank as a Roman emperor, with the approval of another emperor or a supreme ecclesiastical official (the Pope or the Ecumenical Patriarch). 

(woman Empress) 

1997. yokohama.
A? Serpuhov? 33? House of my mother?

ASICS is a Japanese athletic equipment company. 
ASICS Ltd. began as Panmure Co., Ltd on September 1, 1949. Its founder, Kihachiro Onitsuka, began manufacturing basketball shoes in his home town of KobeHyogo PrefectureJapan. Soon after the range of sports activities widened to a variety of Olympic styles used throughout the '50s, '60s and '70s by athletes worldwide. Onitsuka became particularly renowned for the Mexico 66 design, in which the distinctive crossed stripes, now synonymous with the company brand, were featured for the first time. In 1977, Onitsuka Tiger merged with GTO and JELENK to form ASICS Corporation. Despite the name change, a vintage range of ASICS shoes are still produced and sold internationally under the Onitsuka Tiger label.

(Tiger was horoscope of my father. born 1938)

D.A.Medvedev. 2009.


A.E.S. Akulina Svechina. A.C. 

and I'm her grandchild. 

American Eagle Outfitters (NYSEAEO) is an American clothing and accessories retailer based in PittsburghPennsylvania. It was founded in 1977 by Mark and Jerry Silverman as a subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc., a company which also owned and operated Silverman's Menswear. The Silvermans sold their ownership interests in 1991.


2009. where is my money? 


(mine is "MODERN TALKING")


 pigozzi suports crime. and he need 
to go to jail. ugly and stupid child of stupid pigozzi lawyer alexia niejeski was wrong. 
( it was my aunt A.N. Candle in the wind 
with Elton John...) 
and alexia need to go to jail with mafia that tried to kill me.)

why they don't let me make my movie?

ugly with russians with criminal mafia and need to go to jail or put them to jail...and pincus too...to jail... and everyone else.... 



JPG? 

The group was organized in 1986, issuing the first JPEG standard in 1992, which was approved in September 1992 as ITU-T Recommendation T.81 and in 1994 as ISO/IEC 10918-1.

In computingJPEG ( /ˈpɛɡ/ [pronounced as jay - peg] is a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital photography (image). The degree of compression can be adjusted, allowing a selectable tradeoff between storage size and image quality. JPEG typically achieves 10:1 compression with little perceptible loss in image quality.


and they killed Nikolay Trelikovsky


to get letters  N.T. for who? 

this is evidence of crime:


it mast of been this:



instead:

I’m very excited to announce that we have hired Lexi Leban to be our new Executive Director.  She will begin her employment at the Festival on November 7, 2011.

criminal SF and russians need to go away 
from my  life... 

but they have to pay first.

1974.


my two books and my film....

2009



2005

I have more photos where Gary Dew  (England) without napkin...

and Aria is fake.

Rose: Red Sandal. Soler Plex. ( and Mic pierced my solar plea in 2009) 


111 minna 2008. I live in 11. 
and this is result of what they did wrong:and LA hates them. 



and they they have to kill or put to jail those who did that crime. 

??? who is this? mafia again. I didn't allowed them to use my life too.
Bekmambetov then returned to directing features, with the Roger Corman-produced The Arena (2001),

?????? 2009?



put him to jail. my grandmother? TB? 

File:Bekmambetov 2009.jpg
????? I dont know him. and he has no right to my photos. 

Timur Nuruakhitovich Bekmambetov (Kazakh: Темір Нұрыахытұлы Бекмәмбетов, Temir Nurıaxıtulı Bekmambetov; Russian:Тимур Нуруахитович Бекмамбетов, Timur Nuruakhitovich Bekmambetov; born 25 June 1961) is a Kazakh-born director, producer andscreenwriter who has worked on films and commercials. He is mostly popular for the Russian film Night Watch (2004)

?????? 1994. I dint sllowed him to use my life. and that ugly mafia tried to kill me. and they using me again...

where is cia ? why they doing crime?



In 2004, Bekmambetov wrote and directed Night Watch (2004), a popular Russian fantasy 
film based on the book by Sergey Lukyanenko.????? BRIN IS NOT LIVING WHERE I LIVE. 


wojcicki, my breasts ..... getting my money...



THEY STOPPED My film....2004 now 2011.

T?

Harrison and 7th str. ATOYOT?


My friend Yosuke Ueno.  in my apt.  525 Stockton. 403. 


GALAKTICA.
they manipulated.... with the grass. 

NAOMI HARRIS with Richard Prince? 



VERA and RICHARD SMITH. 

virgin from my mothers house.


??? Prince.


??? prince....

prince???? 


prince???


prince? 


10. picture of the girl.....


PO box 25 37 8 London...

my 25 they took my shirt and my mothers dress......with blue roses and at 37 

 OSCAR .... fist woman director..... 

NINE! 

they tried to kill me in SF.....at my film not finished....

and that's crime. They were RUSSIANS and they need to be in JAIL.



and why band 525 Stockton in Apple and not my film? 


 Swingers book was horrible and fake..... Tashen? 



?????? when they will pay me?  and they need to go to jail for crime against me

or they need to find who did it.  ugly liars. 


svetlana rudenco mafia.... is not living in my gate. 


ugly child need to get out of life... with her grandmother...... and all the rest..

they not me not from my family and never were.

... they  are criminals and I don't want to see them no more.  

they killed other girl olesya.... she was innocent. 

ugly. they killed her mother......ugly.... and MGIK story is ugly... Moiseenko UGLY...


his child and he need to go to jail. for killing another innocent Olesya in Russia....



they disgrace for my school in sf and my mother. 

olesya  olhovskaya... and all that her stupid family.... IT WAS OUR BLUE ROSES..


and they did BERING STRAIGHT.

 they tried to manipulate and 

need to be killed, because they tried to kill me.

and her face will be worse then mine in 2010 if I see her or her ugly father sergey... 



without permission: I don't copy any ones photos.

 and its sequel Day Watch (2006), 

and they tried to kill me  after dinner with mick Jagger  2009 2010.

??? why this russian got on my way killed jobs and stole my photos and 

killed my friend and tried to kill me. killed my aunt.  and not in jail yet? 

need to be killed or go to jail. she is not apple or me 

and I dont know her. go daddy?  needs to be killed. Michael Jackson I liked better then her and it was MY SONG!

and she tried to kill me.. and it's not business and I will kill if I see her. 
Because she tried to kill vera  and she killed my aunt.

and she need to pay me asap.
and g0 t0 jail and get 0ut 0f veras life.
and veras pr0jects.... that 0rl0va  need t0 be killed.

please s0me kind pers0n kill mafia 0rl0va. thats her face.... ugly and criminal...



2000.

Mata Yamamoto. ( my friend) 

Mata Yamamoto's filmography, actor bio, upcoming movie release dates, ... Long a favorite with Japanimation aficionados, Vampire Hunter D




?????
2012Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

he is going to fight with me? 

AL?
 
what they changed? did they asked me if they can change? they didn't pay for old things yet. and it's my house. not theirs. they have to ask. they have no right what so ever. 


 D?

Pigozzi in my friends  Isetan in 2008 with brand criminally made of my book.

ISETAN? ANNA NIKITICHNA SVECHINA. 


Sir Elton Hercules John

CANDLE IN THE WIND. 1973

and it was my time and all who got in my space ned to go to jail. 
They killed all innocent people.

and they vandalized  our graves....

russian criminal ugly cheap

 idiots..  and their linda is fake. ugly mafia fake...... have no brain...  and they nobodies. ugly
 obninsk little 

criminals... 


1973. Vera.....

GULIVER...
TOMOAKI NAGAO. 

TAKAEVA NINA?  NI V? ( me?) there is two of us.. and fakes need 
to get out and they need to pay. 




and V.G.? 

and dogs...

 CB2? MISS UNIVERSE. 


sf. who did it? 2008


1964


sincansen 1994.






Amazon express.


Launched under the name Albacora in 1966, this vessel was intended 
for deep sea fishing and had a long career of eighteen years.

longfin tuna? NINA? VERA?  


apple Logo made 1977.


1400 Folsom str. 

and it was my broken nose and gay parade....

1997. S.F. 



and what they do in my dress on their wedding 
without asking me? and who
 tried to kill me? 


and why stupid russian mafia is not 
leaving me alone?

FAKE SANRIO. and killed prince of Brazil. 

we on 3rd floor not smocking pot. 



????



????? 1993.

and this is fucked up. ]]and need to go to jail for trying to kill me and stilling my life and 

numbers from my macy's card.... mafia did it? 

and they need to pay me,Vera Svechina. ASAP.

because what they did is crime. and they disgraced 
Emperor of Japan and they are wrong.  

1995
david in CA smocked pot...irina's burova's husband...
he is not from my apt. 160. neither irina.

Irina Block? google? there is no irina block
and they did crime.

I WAS BORN IN 1973

apple logo made from my photo 1977. 


Hello Kitty was introduced in Japan in 1974. (IT TOOK SOME TIME TO MAKE)
Hello kitty character portrait.png

I didnt give anyone rights to do this: 

copyrights © 2006 Crown Creative Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.? 

CELEBRITY DOG? VESTA? MY DOG? 

  • The Official Rebecca Bonbon Website
  • The Official Angel Cat Sugar Website

1977



1994 ITALY.


MAY 2009. MICK IN MY SHIRT. NOT I'M IN MIC'S SHIRT.

photo pigozzi. 2009

criminal ugly and stupid from first sight fake artco  and mick jagger and all of this people they need to go to jail  for missing up the

 time and killing many people.

she is not my mother. 


after may 2009. photo pigozzi. criminal .....and ugly.... 


Yuko Shimizu (清水 侑子 Shimizu Yūko?) (born 1 November 1946) is 
Japanese designer who created Hello Kitty.

Y u Kazuhiko Osuga. Samurai.?


HK. 1996. VERA. VERA EMPRESS RUSSIA APPLE...



and Nina's Hartley husband is Ira... 

NOW IS 2011.

There have been six non-imperial families who have controlled Japanese emperors: the Soga (530s–645), the Fujiwara (850s–1070), the Taira  (for a relatively short period), the Minamoto (and Kamakura bakufu) (1192–1333), the Ashikaga (1336–1565) and the Tokugawa (1603–1867). 

Irina we have.....but.... she didnt live in my gate and apartment. 


Ronin.
and very stupid wife. 



There are two Japanese words equivalent to the English word "emperor": tennō (天皇, lit. "heavenly sovereign"), which is used exclusively to refer to an emperor of Japan, and kōtei(皇帝, the title used for Chinese emperors), which is used primarily to describe non-Japanese emperors. 

and HELLO King? ( THEY MADE ALL BEHIND MY BACK AND MAFIA that did it NEED TO GO TO JAIL) 

The King.

then they made from my face apple logo. 


Burova Irina has nothing to do with my life. neither abramovich and his stupid criminal 
mafia ugly 
wife or girlfriend. and russian  Obninsk mafia need to leave me alone. 


1999. LUCAS.

1999.

they killed Herkules

and russians  tried to kill me. 


 and they killed my father, aunt uncle,  and his son Vladimir, who I never met... maybe ones, I dont remember.... but that's not the point.......



??? who put it fist? should go to jail. 


???? Valera died in 2000 at the age of 52, when Jean Pigozzi

 was born.. they killed him. 
my uncle... valera 7 years old. born 1948.


Emperor Akihito? (Hito had sex in the autumn. )  

my shirt.



what about J AI ME? 



???????? are they all sick? 




No comments:

Post a Comment