Wednesday, October 26, 2011



My mother Nina was invited to go to Alzhir (Algeria)  to teach Mathematics in French. She didn't go. Algeria's first president was the FLN leader Muhammad Ahmed Ben Bella.  


???? 2008.  (bad people scared me) 





that was our Bridge in Japan. ( we not Orange) 
J. ai me....





1974
1974 nov. I was 1 year and 5 month old . 0bninsk.



Big Ben is the nickname for the great bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, and is generally extended to refer to the clock or the clock tower as well. It is the largest four-faced chiming clock and the third-tallest free-standing clock tower in the world. It celebrated its 150th anniversary on 31 May 2009, during which celebratory events took place. The erecting of the tower was completed on 10 April 1858. 


?????? 


Apple logo 1977.


2007.



and my big dipper... and where is my stock...?

2009..  russians need to go to jail. they tried to kill me after that dinner.....



Ahmed? Muha? 



My mother's mother was a cook and from 1998 Apple has Tim Cook and   I had friend Matsushima Tooru (since 1996) cook. He gave me Rolex watch. With number 1 73... 


 Sergei Gris was friend of Tsvetkova Natasha. Who has no connection to my film or Book or my mother or father or brother Then I met Sergey Gris in Japan. He started to live there from 1994. 




who put that in my life? 


 Sergei brin Zhir? Vera Al? Apple logo. And Al Gore... Alzhir ?.... And they did crime against me. My mother was hit by the baby horse King in her village when she was 8 Years old in 1950.

 Baby horse KING is Russian. 1950. 

and CHALKA

1988
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..


FROM JAPAN 1993  
real story.
1996

FROM catholics


FROM SERPUHOV RUSSIA


RUSSIAN ORTODOX CURCH...






Story belongs to my life And my mothers life. Zh I R! R is Russia! And Irina? What Irina? And criminal zhukova I russia? And they tried to kill me? They get to my family without asking..  Killedy my father, aunt, uncle And tried to kill me....  And Zhir Our baby horse story Ir? Abramobich and irinas his wife? That wrong. And G. Bush invaded Iraq instead of kicking  out all those criminals out of my family life and out of my film making. Irina block? Are they all crazy?

1977 APPLE LOGO.



La Primavera is Spanish, Italian or Portuguese for Spring AND GEORGE LUCAS.

GREEN IS MY GRANDMOTHERS AKULINA EMELYANOVNA family NAME.
she died in 1986.


and no brin or wojcicki ugly and criminal around means they fake and need to pay for crimes....


MEANS 2009 ARIA Hotel IN LV is wrong. and they need to pay me or change name. 
OR IT's CRIME and crime is always very ugly. 

1995. TEXAS. MY TRIP TO TEXAS. NOT ANYONE ELSES.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and they were jealous and they used my photos and my life to make money and tried to kill me after I went to POLICE and even before. 


THAT WAS RUSSIAN MAFIA. 2010 IN SF IN MY APARTMENT ON 525 STOCKTON STR. 


AND THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL. 




WHERE IS CIA? FBI AND THE REST? WHY CRIMINALS NOT IN JAIL? 



No comments:

Post a Comment