Tuesday, October 18, 2011

when will I get paid? when my mother will get paid?


this was it. 

Queen Takaeva. ( After baby horse King hit my mother in 1950 when she was 8 hers old)


and 

Quentin Tarantino (pronunciation: /ˌtærənˈtn/; born March 27, 1963) is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, cinematographer and actor. 

Me and Olga Somova were collecting CHERYOMUHA in our childhood. 

it was not about Olga. 

Prunus padus, known as Bird Cherry or Hackberry, is a species of cherry
native to northern Europe and northern Asia.

film 4 rooms and cherYOmuha. 

RUSSIA IS NOT YO (painter) . why they put Yo's friends from my apartment building  
525 stockton in Apple store? 

and they skipped me? 


and Barack Obama killed FLY ( muha) in 2009 on TV.

my apt. building 525 stockton... and they killed Steve Jobs... and they tried to kill me.

and they again doing some bullshit.


Mafia did it and they need to be in jail. 


NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- In the past three months, Apple set new sales and profit records for the quarter and wrapped up a fiscal year in which it blew past the $100 billion mark. It sold an all-time record number of Macs and iPads.


At the market's close Tuesday, the stock had finished regular trading at an all-time high of $422.24.  




they manipulated my mother..... 2009 . She is Russian.
 ( we are not Romanov)
and me in 2010. 
and they need to be in jail. 



and this is the result and they need to be in jail.  all criminals who didn't let me do the 
film and who stole my photos, my time, who tried to kill me...... and didn't ask permission to use my
 life and my mothers life. and brin need to pay. 


My mother is 1 person. I'm different one.


this was Vera. they did mistake. I was born in 1973 I'm an apple logo. . My mother born 1942. 


this I was 24. they did crime thinking that me and my mother are the same person. we are not.


that's how they make make money and they dont pay me and they dont let me live my life.





and they killed Hercules.  I'm not born in 1942. I'm all different person and Apple need to pay me.
we not swedish... 


this was right. 



1999. 

I'm not Cari Borja..  assistant of Luddy Tom ....  C.BEPA.....and Cari is not my mother. 

and because Joli A. stole my ideas for life it doesnt mean Apple can do what they do now..

I was not in  the BOR in 1959.....I was not born yet....



2011 now.

2003.

Craig Alexander Newmark (born 6 December 1952) ( born 10 years after my mother)  is an Internet entrepreneur best known for being the founder of the San Francisco-based international website Craigslist.

N is my mother. NINA. and craig turned to

 children... (because my mother worked 

with children) 

capricon! (I'm gemini)


moviemakers and its in my book....and
 they don't let me make my film and books. 
because they not attractive criminals.

this was right.


they killed:

Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi (Arabicمُعَمَّر القَذَّافِي‎ Muʿammar al-Qaḏḏāfī About this sound audio ;[variations]June 1942 – 20 October 2011.

The Green Book (Arabicالكتاب الأخضر‎ al-Kitāb al-Aḫḍar) is a short book setting out the political philosophy of the former Libyan leader, Muammar al-Gaddafi. The book was first published in 1975.

My grandmother is Green last name. ( Zelenina) and russians (or whoever it was) did crime and put 
fake book in on my time, stole my photos and 
need to be in jail.



Zelenina is my grandmother.
Marina Mamontova olhovskaya...

this is criminal and fake and need to be in jail. has no concoction to my life. works
 with russian mafia.


or need to be killed for killing many people and attempt to kill me in 2010.

she is not my grandmothers child.  need to die Marina Orlova. My mother is not Marina. maybe they crazy? 

need to go to jail. and hospital..... to see what is what.



because they tried to kill me.

 It was "intended to be required reading for all Libyans."[1] It is said to have been inspired in part by The Little Red Book (Quotations from Chairman Mao).

2005

2008



"Y.M.C.A." is a 1978 song by the Village People which became a hit in January 1979. The song reached #2 on the U.S. charts in early 1979 and reached No.1 in the UK around the same time, becoming the group's biggest hit ever.


My father was 40. in 1978.  Sergey  Brin  40?  420? 1600?



1951

Valera was born in 1948. His mother is Tamara.... (tim cook apple)

JAL was established in 1951 and became the national airline of Japan in 1953.

Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. (JAL(日本航空株式会社 Nihon Kōkū Kabushiki-gaisha?) is an airline headquartered in Shin a g a wa, Tokyo,Japan.   


????????


VERA.










JRA japan horse raising...... and  TELLURIDE....?







Tokyo Racecourse located in Fuchu city, was built in 1933, and is considered the 'racecourse of racecourses' in Japanese horseracing. A grand opening was held in 2007 after the completion of seven years renovation work.


WHEN WILL THEY PAY ME AND  I CAN MAKE MY FILM? 




1990 


gravitational weak electromagnetic strong

Graviton (?)    W and Z  Bosons     Photon     GLuon ( u u d)
???? Carlos Irwin Estevez ... better known by his stage name Charlie Sheen..
Bud Fox is a Wall Street stockbroker in early 1980's New York with a strong ...
Directed by Oliver Stone



I'm FOX in 1980.  and it's my "23 and me". 




I was already scared in 2008.. because criminals have no idea what they doing...
and Ruslana Korshunova Felt down from 9th floor in NYC.



1. Apple is me




gravitation.


2. also me.
wrong! I'm Daughter. 1996

2009. Barack Obama


3. photo also me.


4. GLuon

and I'm not on (my film written in 1999)....
 and they making crime.. and criminals who 
still my things and tried o kill me

need to go to jail and Apple need to  need to pay me and google....
and the rest of them...








The World Wide Web began as a CERN project called ENQUIRE, initiated by Tim Berners-Lee in 1989 and Robert Cailliau in 1990. Berners-Lee and Cailliau were jointly honored by the Association for Computing Machinery in 1995 for their contributions to the development of the World Wide Web.
Based on the concept of hypertext, the project was aimed at facilitating sharing information among researchers. The first website went on-line in 1991. On 30 April 1993, CERN announced that the World Wide Web would be free to anyone. ( they forgot to ask me)
after Vera signed up to go to Japan. 

Japan. 1993

my dress. 40 000 yen. (BRIN 40?)



I'm not April. I was born June 5. 1973 .

this was my 30. 2003. photos from Japan.... good try: to make it free and try to kill me....

NOT GOING TO WORK.


Peter Lee.... and they killed him and they killed my father. ?????



???????

I didn't participate in that. and it's crime to do it behind my back.


CH-1211 Geneva. Switzerland



2009 First collisions in LHC  (my mother Hинa C.  and me, Vera P. Svechina) 

and they did crime and tried to kill me . and they need to be in jail.

and Naomi was wrong... 
and they have to pay me for using my photos without asking.

Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-LeeOMKBEFRSFREngFRSA (born 8 June 1955), also known as "TimBL", is a British computer scientistMIT professor and the inventor of the World Wide Web. He made a proposal for an information management system in March 1989 (after me and Elena Pleshivzeva changed schools in 9th grade from 10 to 9)  and on 25 December 1990, with the help of Robert Cailliau and a young student at CERN, he implemented 
the first successful communication between a Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
 

here I was 25 years old. my birthday and they put mine and my mothers blue roses on Svetlana Chenskaya . 

we didn't allowed it. 


MAFIA ASLAN? Oniani? Maria Romanova  and Georgy are wrong too..  
and where is my money?

We don't know  mafia. Because they are wrong.


wrong:

wrong. they don't live and have no right for my apartment and life.
and Svetlana Medvedeva  (Linnik) in 2008.

Nick, Tom Luddy's Friend and De Pavlov Nick we had too.....
(HTTP) client and server via the Internet.
In 2004, Berners-Lee was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for his pioneering work.

TitleProfessor, Knight

8 and June. (I was born in June 1973) (Apt. 160)


aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11



Tim Berners-Lee was born in London, England, on 8 June 1955, the son of Conway Berners-Lee and Mary Lee Woods. He attended Sheen Mount primary school, and then went on to Emanuel School in London, from 1969 to 1973. He studied at The Queen's College, Oxford, from 1973 to 1976, where he received a first-class degree in Physics.


they thought it's Arena and did crime and they need  to be in  jail.



we next to circus circus....







Mick Jagger was ok in 2009 and crime still happened 
and who is going to jail? 

my shirt.




Sunnyvalle. Making movie. 1998. CA.


my apt. 160. since 1975. my Private property and my mothers. that's it. 


1997

Inna has no say in my life and doesn't live in my gate.
 and never did and need to go to jail.


Ken is on the left with Tanya (shintaiso senshu) and  Inna Didenko is again in my corner..

1998 again..... and she got child anastasia... after I had her in my hands in 1999.
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

Film Buffalo 66 was made from my photo illegally without me knowing....

Vincent Gallo 2000 2001 jan.
5. honey bunny.

My aunt Hope's bunny from my childhood....

and they killed my aunt HOPE in 2010.



how do they know my bunny story? 

?????

??? criminal brin with child benji friend of me and micah reed... DJ ..and with my 23 and me...

this is looser Gena from MGIK... he fucked Olesya in Holland....DJ... and 
sergey olhovsky fucked at 15 years old with marina mamontova. I have nothing  to do with it.. 

It's not my business...

LITTLE VERA? 

Vera and Sergey. I didn't fuck with Sergey.


and BRIN Sergey... need to pay me and

 I can make my film

instead russian mafia tried to kill me... 

because they crazy and criminal.

this is insult:  and they need to go to jail

 Vera Svechina, former stripper from Russia, 

I'M NOT STRIPPER FROM RUSSIA and they have to pay me  a lot of money...

JAIME PRINCE DE BOURBON DE PARME  made film instead of me. why? I'm just discovering....



...followed a blind Google employee into the

 company's headquarters after they tried to kill me in her apt.

on stockton str. 525...

and brin didn't take responsibly for his stupid

 actions neither apple did.

my cd's.


my mother and Sergey Brin?  no legal connection..... and he need to pay us ASAP. for using 
without asking my life. and my mothers life.. 


I was 35 in 2009 may. after 36.. russians started to try to kill me. continued in 2010.

???????? IT WAS TIME FOR MY MOVIE, BOOK.... AND MONEY FROM APPLE GOOGLE ETC.
APPLE LOGO TIME.....
2009 WITH BARACK OBAMA. WHAT HAPPENED? 

36 8. That was for me.  what did they do? Kesha? who allowed?




vera in 1999 with oksana's child Anastasia...

Zelenina is my grandmother. 

Marina Mamontova not grandchild of my grandmother
and has no connection to my family. and never had.


Marina Orlova this is criminal and fake and need to be in jail.

or need to be killed for killing many people and attempt to kill me in 2010.

THIS IS NOT APPLE NOT ANYTHING... AND NOT GRANDCHILD OF MY 
GRANDMOTHER AND SHE STOLE MY PHOTOS and need to pay me. ASAP...
maybe she is stupid and crazy with her mafia..... 
AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.  and she need to be killed or she need to be in jail.
???

need to be killed. why not killed?

she is not apple she killed jobs. and another one fake was..... Alexia...



 they killed Jobs.. and they tried to kill me.  IF MICAH WILL BE AT 38 LIKE ME IN 1973.
  HE OWNS ME MONEY AND WHO USING HIM ARE CRIMINALS. he stole my bag.

nikita is not living in 3 floor. 


INNA IS NO body in my life. horrible person. and need to pay. she has nothing to do 
with anything in my life.

who did that bullshit??

1971 WAS MY FATHERS 10 YEARS  AT MSU 35 AND THE BUS
 NEAR ME IN HK 1996. LED Z.  AND ED DP FOR MY FILM IN 2004.

Wedding of Vera in 2003.


WHO PUT THIS CRIMINALS THERE...????j. pigozzi island from my mother.
 art collection from my uncle..  and house from?????? our pig cartoon?
and criminal brand and I won his game... even I didn't play and losers played...
 what they doing in my clothes there? in EDGE?
2003????? Marina is Olga of Savoy's mother. Has nothing to do with my mother or me....
or my brother. neither with pigozzi island or african Art collection.. neither they connection with Apple or google or anyone else who made money off my life.





and they put MY BROTHER nikita on my place on my wedding in the photo in sf. 
He is not living in gate 15. NEITHER KATYA LIVES THERE.

He was not present in my wedding.


this is crime.  I divorced long time ago.,.


No comments:

Post a Comment