Sunday, November 27, 2011





my grandmother AKULINA EMELYANOVNA

ON MY PINK SHIRT IT SAID B. ( for VERA in RUSSIAN) ..... they thought Brin and they stopped my film and tried to kill me. PIGOZZI pushed me to have sex when I came to ask for help. 

then he pretended he is my friend when Behind my back he made brand from my book without permission and put it in my time in TOKYO SHIBUYA. 2009 and he didn't let me meet Brin before he made criminal  child  from my room in 2008.

and steve jobs LIVER got cut out. and he died.

 and they he tried to kill me with russian zhukova mafia or whomever they are.


they killed my father.... 



they killed my uncle....2000.


VALERA DIED AT 52









this fake NATASHA  in my apt. 525 stockton and they tried to kill me in 2010.

and  she ended up in Google... with Irina Block? CRIMINAL Abramovich?

criminal mafia without telling me...


2004. they didn't let me make my film





they killed MJ. ( THEY DIDNT TELL ME ANYTHING...  THEY DID ALL BEHIND MY BACK)


2003


russians ugly  stole my photos and need to be killed. she tried to kill me. MOBIUS is wrong.


ugly criminal.  doesn't reply when I say she stole my photos..... she did still my photos....

and need to pay. and she killed marina olhovskaya.  and they tried to kill me when they need to oil her.

criminals and they need to pay.

AND BARACK OBAMA NEED TO PERSONALLY ANSWER TO ME...


and  they killed jackson... and made money from my life illegally.  FARM VILLE..... 

my personal friend. from my apt.  403 where later in 2010 they tried to kill me. ( russians)






they tried to kill me and killed my aunt N.S with eggs earlier on the photo



and this jealous child need to go out of my life...... and my mothers life........ 
 what they put in me in 2010? THEY ARE WITH DEVIL. PASKAL... ( at the funeral) and I'm not interested...

zhukova need to go to jail.

Sayako Kuroda (黒田 清子 Kuroda Sayako?, born 18 April 1969), formerly Princess Sayako of Japan (紀宮 清子内親王 Nori-no-miya Sayako naishinnō?), is the third child and only daughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan. She held the childhood appellation "Nori no miya" (Princess Nori). She married Yoshiki Kuroda on 15 November 2005. 

??????

 Prince Jaime made film in 2006 with viewpointproduction....



my apt. 160.



and they stop pen my film in 2004.


KURODA kurod a? (?) 

THAT WAS MY BREAST D and 

Apple LOGO. ( I was  a  baby then )


and Princess Diana died from bad

 paparazzi... 

 

another fake and ugly child... I'M VERY TIERD OF ALL OF THEM SUCKING FROM MY LIFE....
Africa is the world's second largest and second most populous continent, after Asia
 The continent has 56 sovereign states, which includes Madagascar and various island groups, 

Africa (orthographic projection).svg



Crown Clip Art
KING IN 1950.

2001. NYC. 911. 



AMERICA.




1979. QUEEN. (with my mother)
Asia

Globe centered on Asia, with Asia highlighted. The continent is shaped like a right-angle triangle, with Europe to the west, oceans to the south and east, and Australia visible to the south-east.


and PAPARAZI went  After Princes Diana and SHE got killed with her Boyfriend. 

PIGOZZI Paparazzi.... and VERA..
and he harried to make show pigozzi and paparazzi...

when he is paparazzi... and he is very dishonest.

in my shirts?

LEON PANETTA. (ME) PANAMA ANETTA ?  Europa (mythology), a beautiful Phoenician princess in Greek mythology.
Europa  or Jupiter II


2004 Piter



2003


sf mafia... using me...



and I got married in 2003 and My film was stopped.... in 2004. 

they start to make money from me again....

 I'M NOT MICAH REED. he  stole my bag...LV.

WHO WILL PAY ME FOR THAT?  SBC..... WHEN HE WILL PAY. HE CAN PAY NOW....



Stella Nina McCartney (born 13 September 1971) is an English fashion designer. She is the daughter of former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney and the late photographer and animal rights activist, Linda McCartney.

???? what it means? NINA? HARTLEY? She is Mitzi. AND I'M NOT NINA. 

I'M Vera Svechina.



2007. Im in Edun tshirt with Paul David Hewson. Bono? www.bebo.com? with 0r with 0ut y0u?

MAK AKI? 

and I was born in JUNE. The current emperor is His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Akihito 1933) 

AND MY MOTHERS HOUSE WAS 33.

Ralph Marvin Steinman (January 14, 1943 – September 30, 2011) was a Canadian immunologist and cell biologist at Rockefeller University, who in 1973 coined the term dendritic cells .


when I WAS BORN.

here Im sitting in 14 gate... I live in 15...
Steinman was one of the recipients of the 2011 Nobel Prize in Medicine.



and because they put Nikita ( born in 1968) He died at 68. and Olga Esina did it from OSE.
her birthday sept. 30th...?????




JAPANESE GAVE ME THIS IN 1993. AND IT'S MY 23 AND ME.

Nijmegen? 

 Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi and PVO is wrong.

Because it's POV.

J ai me.

1996

2008 or 2009



Naomi is my brother? they wrong.... she is not my brother NIKITA... that was my film lover...


NAOMI C also fake.... and pigozzi fake.... and his brand need to be closed. from my book on my place... 


Jean Christophe Pigozzi Naomi ... doesn't know her place...

AND THIS IS MY BROTHER IN MY DRESS NIKITA... ?  ( they tried to make it like that) ... Color... THAT'S HOW JEALOUS THEY ARE...

it's bad... VASILENKO oksana IS NOT FROM MY FAMILY... and JAIME ended up with PVO...

AND MY FILM IS NOT MADE AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010... and they killed S. Jobs...

MEANS IT'S TRUTH. (Vera) 

and email in hague embassy starts ir....... 

1979.
1979.

they put IRINA... and it's wrong... and  alexia child of pigozzi lawyer also wrong...




1980.
I was fox.

Eric Marlon Bishop (born December 13, 1967), professionally known as MANIPULATED Jamie Foxx( there was no JAIME) is an American actor, singer-songwriter, stand-up comedian, and talk radio host. 


after I went in 2000 to Marina del Ray in LA to meet with YASU and translate my script to JAPANESE 

Ray is a 2004 biographical film focusing on 30 years of the life of rhythm and blues musician Ray Charles.
As an actor, Jaime FOXX  work in the film Ray earned him the Academy Award and BAFTA Award for Best Actor as well as the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a musical/comedy. 

Ray Charles Robinson (September 23, 1930 – June 10, 2004), known by his shortened stage name Ray Charles, was an American musician.

???? Prince CharlesPrince of Wales 


  Secret Service Codename Daily, Principal, Unicorn



1973. Kozerog like my mother .  (I'm GEMINI) UNICORN?  KOZEROG GOOGLE 420 my mother year of birth...


62? mgik? apt. 403 525 stockton and they made things out of it and tried to kill me in 2010 and made me move out? 

1980. Obninsk



Girlfriend: Susan George

1967... when my parents got married...

  ...   Russian Girl on Train. 

  ( Verka Serducka and Lera in my movie LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI aka ASOBI. my 
autobiographical film 
2004. 


they didn't give me money for my not finished  film  in 2004 ... PRINCE CHARLES  got married  to Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall in 2005

and Prince JAIME went to make film. 


when they lied.... ( My mother doesn't know who is acting for her....criminal ABRAMOVICH AND criminal PUTIN? and the rest....)


and THEY TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010 that I NEVER CAN MAKE MY FILM.

Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon - Georg Friedrich Ferdinand Prince Of Prussia And Princess Sophie Of Isenburg Wedding

they put my mother down  and killed my father to make me his sister? MARGARITA?  I'm not his  sister....

Margarita . she HAS NOTHING TO DO With MY LIFE.....

and they have to pay me...... for abusing my life and family. and for trying to kill me. 
this is margarita.


 UGLY 

 MANIPULATORS AND MAFIA AND have no heart and no brain and no nothing... jealous....

and that's UGLY.

They didn't think about my MOTHER NINA.....    JUST USING OUR HOUSE 33.... 
and we didn't know.






 Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma


Michail Sergeevich Gorbachev. I HAVE VPS PRODUCTION..

WHAT HAPPENED TO J. C. PIGOZZI? 

WHY HE GOT ON MY PLACE? AND ON PLACE OF MY FILM? 

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

the last head of state of the USSR, having

 served from 1988 until its dissolution in 1991. 



Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon and sister Princess Maria Carolina Christina of Bourbon-Parma attend the religious wedding ceremony of Georg Friedrich Ferdinand Prince of Prussia to Princess Sophie of Prussia in the Friedenskirche Potsdam on August 27, 2011 in Potsdam, Germany.

Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma, Duke of Parma and Piacenza  (born 27 January 1970) is the current head of the Royal and Ducal House of Bourbon-Parma, as well a member of the Dutch Royal Family

 In 1981, when he was eleven, ( my building #) his parents decided to divorce. because 

George was born in Madrid in 1981, the son of Prince Franz Wilhelm of Prussia (at the time styled HIH Grand Duke Michael Pavlovich of Russia) and Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia, only child of Vladimir Cyrillovich, Grand Duke of Russia.

AND THEY DOING CRIME.

Flying strippers 2008. Natali has wood on my photo...


Natalie Wood, born Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko (RussianНаталья Николаевна Захаренко ?), July 20, 1938 – November 29, 1981, was an American actress.



HER HUSBAND Natalie Wood's two marriages to actor Robert Wagner were highly publicized. Wood said she had had a crush on Wagner since she was a child, and on her 18th birthday she went on a studio-arranged date with the 26-year old actor. They married a year later on December 28, 1957, a marriage which met with great protest from Wood's mother. 

The day after Thanksgiving 1981, the Wagners and Wood's current film co-star Christopher Walken went to Catalina Island for the weekend. On Saturday night, November 28, the Wagners' yacht (Splendour) was anchored in Isthmus Cove. Also on board was the boat's skipper, Dennis Davern, who had worked for the couple for many years. The official theory is that Wood either tried to leave the yacht or to secure adinghy from banging against the hull when she accidentally slipped and fell overboard. When her body was found on Sunday afternoon, she was wearing a down jacket, nightgown, and socks. A woman on a nearby yacht said she had heard calls for help at around midnight. The cries lasted for about 15 minutes and were answered by someone else who said, "Take it easy. We'll be over to get you."  "It was laid back," the witness recalled. "There was no urgency or immediacy in their shouts."
Los Angeles County coroner Thomas Noguchi ruled her death an accident following his investigation?

my blue ring is where? ( Under my skin) . I'm not Natali Wood.... 

IRINA FROM RUSSIA... 


510 528 6044 (I'M NOT LIKE THEM)
ALEXANDRA MY  GRAND GRANDMOTHER
LIVED HERE MORE THEN 100 YEARS

IN MERLEEVO.

ED LEE. NEW MAYOR OF SF.
???? ME? WHO TRIED TO KILL ME?

MY VO



THEY PUT VASILENKO OKSANA UKRAIN FROM OBNINSK... ( KILLED MY FATHER what for?)


Full name: Jaime Bernardo 
Title: Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Count of Bardi (His Royal Highness)
Born: St. Radboud Hospital, Nijmegen, the Netherlands, October 13th, 1972 
THEY MANIPULATED AND LIED...

STEVE MOLNAR....  AND PIGOZZI'S PHOTO BOOK  AND IRINA ( CRIMINAL GOOGLE IRINA BLOK)

ARE WRONG IT WAS MY FILM...... 

AND MARK PINCUS WITH CRIMINAL  ZINGA HARASSING ME........


AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME AND TRIED  TO PUT ME IN JAIL...

???

BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO PAY.... THEY DID ALL  WRONG AND Illegal.

( USED MY FATHERS MY AND MY MOTHERS AND BROTHERS LIFE)

AND PINCUS IS STILL TRYING... BY SENDING ME STUPID PAPERS.... WHEN HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE MONEY ILIGALLY FROM MY MOTHERS FARL VILLE AND YO VILLE

AND CRIMINAL ONE KING WAY.....

THAT WAS ALL INNA FAKE ALEXANDRA.... AND CRIMINAL  PROHOROV,  ROMANOV.... WHO HAVE
NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE AT ALL.

AND JAIME'S girlfriend since about 2008 is 
Paulette van Ommen.

PVO (WAR).... (MY FATHERS WORK WAS BUILDING FOR PVO...  NOT FOR Paulette van Ommen.

THEY KILLED HIM..

AND RIGHT IS  POV. (MOVIEMAKERS)

CQ.

1952. 10 YEARS WAS MY MOTHER. AND ME.

1977 SAME STORY.

INTEAD RUSSIAN CRIMINALS GOT JEALOUS OF THE ISLAND AND THEY PUT PIGOZZI ON MY AND MY MOTHERS AND FATHERS  LIFE AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. 
AND PIGOZZI NEED TO PAY. HE KILLED MANY PEOPLE. AND HE TRIED TO KILL ME AND HE PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX.
AND IT'S CRIME.

AND WOJCICKI ALSO NEED TO PAY ME...

60 MY FATHER WAS IN 1998.

HE HAS NO CONNECTION TO ANY OF THIS PEOPLE...... WHO MADE MONEY OF HIM...

NOT THEIR'S FATHER.... KILL INNA'S FATHER...


KILL WOJCICKI FATHER. AND SHE STOLE MY CARD MACYS MY MONEY AND MY CD...
FROM MY APT. TRIED TO KILL ME IN SF IN 2010.

TO LATE TO FORGIVE. THEY NEED TO PAY.


1998 AND PROHOROV WITH CRIMINAL ROMANOV... NEED TO GET OUT OF MY LIFE.  AND HIS YO MOBIL IS ILLIGAL.

HORRIBLE INNA DIDENCO  BECAME FAKE ALEXANDRA AND OBNINSK ARE CRIMINALS.... AND SHE IS CRIMINAL.

AND IRINA BLOCK NOT EXIST. AND GOOGLE OWNS ME MONEY... AND ZINGA...
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...


JEFF WAGNER FRIEND OF

 IRINA BUROVA'S Husband...


I had boyfriend Osamu.


WHO PUT JEFF?  did crime.  because they fake. same Irina.

JEFF 209 481 74 68......  mafia from Russia or BRIN?  PUT JEFF AHAD of my life not to 

pay me when BRIN MADE without permission 420....   ( FROM MY MOTHER no permission) 

1981. Vera Red HAT.



year of my apple logo was made in US. 1977 ( from my photo)  they made in Russia...

1973
Africa? CART Collection.....did they manipulated my photos? 1977. 
Постер фильма

criminal band from obninsk bering straight? I liked M. Jackson....



they didn't do and killed a lot of criminal people..... and it's not funny. AND THEY

 HAVE TO GO TO JAIL AND they need to PAY. 







RED HAT Fairy tale..... 1981. Gray...WULF?


PRINCE HARRY IS NOT RED HAT.


and no brain PIGOZZI going to concert for my parents 2008 with ugly cari latis fake  artco.
and they used my book without payment and my
life.... and they didn't let me make my film and 
he got into Tokyo my time and my store..
kuniyasu san's place....
they tried to kill me in my apt. 
525 stockton in 2010.

SUPER ugly usles artco..... has nothing to do with me.. pigozzi promotes crime..... and rape...

Grapefrukt ? and concert for my mother and father fake ugly artco.... copy of .....not me.

not for this ugly jewish mather and father.... ( not often happened and pigozzi criminal)  and I'm very rasist int the moment... because no understanding......maybe it's in the blood. doing horrible things.
when I get lawyer and when will they all pay me?

android? 

1997 Steve Jobs came back to Apple when I started school in SF. 

and they killed STEVE JOBS.....

and brin did crime. IRINA BLOCK? there is no irina block, That was my house.... we don't have IRINA.

criminal lamp from 62... illegally made...


1974 VERA. 

1974 nov. I was 1 year and 5 month old . 0bninsk.
Vera. and my film. 
1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..

MY BROTHER Nikita born in 1968... 
has no idea about anything.

means mafia was doing it and that is crime.



VERA AFTER JAPAN. RINO. 1996 NEW YEAR NIGHT.

1973.



and Steve JObs came back to Apple in 1997.


what they put here and they put (RUSSIANS) HER NAME IN MY HEAD?

MAFIA AND SHE NEED TO BE KILLED. THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.  THEY FROM JAIL.

whatever russian mafia in jail  somebody need to kill them.....kill ORLOVA.

SHE WILL BE KILLED.  and mafia need to leave me alone... or whoever they are... 

THIS IS CRIMINAL. 




1979



behind me is chair  

1993. KAMAKURA Japan. NOV.


CHA I RUSSIA... RYABINA?

AND THEY KILLED LZ (ZELENINA WAS ANTONINA'S RYABININA MOTHER.......... 

she was sister of my grandmother) LYUDMILA ZIKINA.... AFTER MY DINNER 

WITH MICK JAGGER. and criminals there....

Antonina in 1 gate....place.... MARIJOLI? CHEESE? 



Lyudmila Georgievna Zykina (Russian: Людми́ла Гео́ргиевна Зы́кина) (10 June 1929 – 1 July 2009) 


criminal and need to go to jail. 


Elena  (VVP)   from NPO Tehnologia..... ( POVERA) they are Opposite.... VS....? SV.....





there is no ir.... it is I RUSSIA.  they put this ugly and brin ended up in irina block ? and criminal natasha  tsvetkova ?

and all that mafia need to go to jail including google or maybe all AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.

and ukranian government... IRINA.... in my pants...



AND CRIMINAL  MAFIA NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 



1993 My tooth became blue tooth...

K.O. my samurai.....


REN? Dima Lesnevskiy.... criminal. 2009 . 


I DONT WANT CRIMINAL  MAFIA  

TO BE INVOLVED 

IN MY FILM.

Натали Вуд

Офис шерифа округа Лос-Анджелес официально объявил о возобновлении расследования обстоятельств гибели в ноябре 1981 года знаменитой голливудской актрисы Натали Вуд. По данному поводу на пятницу, 18 ноября, запланирована специальная пресс-конференция, передает NEWSru Israel.
Натали Вуд утонула во время плавания на яхте около острова Санта-Каталина в Калифорнии 29 ноября 1981 года. Ей было 43 года. Обстоятельства смерти так и остались не выясненными до конца.

11 nov. ? WE DONT HAVE NOV. in 11 in my apt.  where Bill Gates is from.......  

2002 Yuri Shiller in my dress...

2003 and they stole  my shirts..... and time.... Olga of Greece in MY DRESS? then was born in NOV.

1 JULY OLGA GONINA  means pig pigozzi in my shirt..... and on my time with criminal marijoli? AND IRINA BLOCK? and flying pigs from my photos?

And my aunt had to sale house..

UGLY PIG. rapist and he is not Sufisticated.

and he did nothing for me. and don't work for them and THEY NEED TO PAY ME.

IRINA CRIMINAL ABRAMOVICH NOT MY RELATIVE.. and his criminal zhukova not my relative...THAT NOT EVEN EXIST?  and google can go to bank to send me money...


FOR NEW YEAR 1981 I WAS RED HAT.  ( again ......PANAMA) 


??? 420 research?  and my stolen cards, cd's ....macy's and etc.... and my money.... 



1999 and they killed hercules bellville.. producer from England...

killed my father and tried to kill me in 2010. WHO DID IT? 
this is wrong:


wrong: and criminal and didn't need t0 exist.  I HAD GREAT LIFE . THEY KILLED AND  destroyed it
 AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.


2008


Christopher Ashton Kutcher (/ˈkʊər/; born February 7, 1978), best known as Ashton Kutcher,

In 2003, Kutcher began dating actress Demi Moore. Moore and Kutcher married on September 24, 2005.

AND NOW THEY GETTING  Divorce  because WHEN RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010


here I was 20.





they  pierced my heart trying to make heart attack  at night and in the morning . it was 19 of dec. night

Brittany Anne Murphy-Monjack (November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009) 







She BROKE my credit record and my skin... 


She is looking for attention. In jail is her place. she is fake.  AND CRIMINAL...

SHE TRIED TO KILL ME.


wrong


fail...  didn't let Jeff in stole STRIPPER pole in my room. SHE WAS FAKE.


and etc....


RIGHT.


2002.


wrong jpigozzi's brand in 2009 in Tokyo... pigozzi failed. 



lier 
Jean Pigozzi 
Sent:
Wed 4/30/03 7:42 AM

My darling Russian girlfriend Vera. I am s happy to hear fom you . Sadly I know ZERO about publishing photo books 



 

right brand "FLYING STRIPPERS".
Y

and this

Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex

(I LIVE IN GATE 15 on 3rd floor since 1975 

(I was born in 1973 JUNE 5)

IN JULY THEY KILLED ROMANOV 

family July 17, 1918 . ( and ????)

1979
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11

8th Earl Spencer?
 22 March 1917, Nicholas, no longer a monarch and addressed with contempt by the sentries as "Nicholas Romanov", was reunited with his family at the Alexander Palace in Tsarskoe Selo. He was placed under house arrest with his family by the Provisional Government

My grandmother TAMARA MERRY was borni n 1922.  And Akulina Zelenina in 1910




1974
1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973.. 

Larry Page?

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

In Japan I got this.. this is my Crown

 ( symbolic in 1993)

real story.
in GATE 14 we had one apt. from my mothers house 33. 153. Anastasia lived there.

and this is my private photo with Svetlana Rudenco in SF (she never lived in my gate 15) and band rudenco is criminal.

rudenko failed...


MAY 1999 and they killed HERCULES.

I was 25...


My 18th birthday or 19.... in MGIK dorm. Pink dress... ( I was in Shakespeare's Midsummer night dream) 


GIRL.

 (GOOGLE PRINCESS) (apple logo)



Gwyneth Paltrow



Feb 1999.

The 25 Best and Worst Oscar Gowns of All-TIME


Oscar Dresses Best and Worst

CRIMINAL Sergey Viktorovich Lavrov (Russian: Серге́й Ви́кторович Лавро́в, born 21 March 1950) is the Foreign Minister of Russia. Prior to that, Lavrov was a Soviet diplomat and Russia's ambassador to the United Nations from 1994 to 2004. Lavrov speaks Russian, English, French and SinhalaLavrov was born in Moscow to an Armenian father and Russian[2] mother from Georgia

and WHO WROTE E in the end of my fathers name? 


I WAS IN PRE PRODUCTION FOR MY FILM.......


when On 9 March 2004, CRIMINAL President Vladimir Putin appointed Lavrov to the post of Minister for Foreign Affairs. He succeeded Igor Ivanov in the post.

( JAPANESE PEOPLE were great)


Russians  stopped my film in 2004.


SERGEY LAVROV graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) in 1972. He was sent as a Soviet diplomat to Sri Lanka, where he worked until 1976.  ( AND THEY EARTHQUAKE there when Sam Khlebanov went there and made stupid film. SAM is criminal BRIN's BROTHER) 

1979.

1979

1996
My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27





photo j. pigozzi

Stefano Casiraghi (8 September 1960 – 3 October 1990)
condor? ( MAFIA KILLED HIM... NOT FOR ME AND MOTHER AND FATHER)

and cari borja went to sale her staff  in rag... 



1999... there was Dorna.....from Iran...


Casiraghi was killed in an offshore powerboat racing accident off the coast of Monaco near Cap
 Ferrat on 3 October 1990 while defending his world offshore title. 


MY MOTHER. she is not GEISHA. 



6 month baby colt. KING.










1993 Tokyo Disneyland and they killed Kolya Trelikovski. ( 1972 RAT)

Melinda French.


1990

1999 ( or 2000) tokyo

Nori.




in 2010 they tried to kill me starting after CANNES 2009. mick jagger killed my father? 0r wh0?

jagger failed.... roeg failed....

Jean Pigozzi
Mon 3/17/03 8:09 AM
To:
Vera Svechina (verasvechina@hotmail.com)


My friend Mick will perhaps call you please be very very nice to him he is one of my oldest and most fun friends . I am sure you wll become great friends ...
2003:
Thank you so so much for helping my friend. I hope you will meet him.  Xxxxxxx J 

My sexy adorable Vera . I have a very good friend of mine who is in Tokyo for a few days and wants to go to some really good fun ...

I MET HIM...

my shirt. from SF. ( and my apple google Facebook etc. stock) ??????


criminal obninsk and fake  house for house and fake band 

2002 before I met pigozzi and michael white. (MOVIEMAKERS 1973). michael white got sick

Nelli got email 007...something ( WHEN IT WAS SONG 1963 CVS AND FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE) and they got my shirt on or my mothers and went to make film  on my time and in Japan ...and did earthquake...  

ugly and failed... fake... 

THIS IS CRIMINAL. 




MARTIN MARTAN  I met in Podnebesnaya.ru (VERA  SVECHINA... My last name) BAND tatu? sergey mezhaninov..... and when I was scared ( after the atack I went to Steve Jobs house and he came in the car... police asked me "Do you have T.a.t.u?" 

I said no. (I'm not criminal SHAPOVALOV IVAN. producer of taut... 
who made band without asking me...) 


another mic jagger? Sveta not living ever in my gate..... failed...

UGLY PEOPLE.... WHO DID IT?


reflection?  and they tried to kill me and used my life without permission and my work.. and they need to go to jail.  M. O. and they killed my aunt. 

steve Jobs's return to Apple in 1997. when I started academy of art in s.f.


she stole my photos and copied them...... and tried to kill me... and killed my aunt and father ... and steve jobs... and M. Jackson..... and Alexandr McQUEEN..... And you light up my life guy.... 

BECAUSE MY LAST NAME SVECHINA (CANDLE) 

MOBIUS... ( and  criminal pincus) and they couldn't kill me and they need to go to jail. 

ORLOVA CRIMINAL. pincus and his wife... criminal  with his stupid MOBIUS....

who put this in my life?  she need to go to jail and pay. MY PAY PAL ADRESS verasvechina@hotmail.com

they wrong: mafia and they need to go to jail. 










iCEO (STEVE MADE) why they wanted kill steve jobs?  they were JEALOUS......


I HAVE VPS PRODUCTIONS.... with my film books and photos.

ONE STOCKTON.


since 1997. 

and wojcicki in 2006 stole my t shirt... ( I was 33) and made move out from my apt. on 
525 stockton str.

2010. police is doing nothing yet....

THIS IS WHAT THEY DID:
I didn't planed to move out from my apt. 

1973. Obninsk


Lady DianaLady DianaAKA Diana Frances Spencer
Born: 1-Jul-1961
Birthplace: Park House, Norfolk, England


"Three Times a Lady" is a 1978 single from the funk/soul band formed by Lionel Brockman Richie, Jr. 
from their 1978 album Natural High.  FOR  MY 5 years old birthday . 


1974.







1998. YAN in TOKYO . AND  Stupid MAFIA ASLAN USOYAN?  tried to kill me in 2010 and they what they did? RUSSIAN UGLY MAFIA need to leave  me alone... on other side rumanian girl.


Uncle Valera ( My mothers younger brother born in 1948. He had blue eyes....)




1998.  GREAT ...


they have to pay us....







WHO CHANGED ME WITH NIKITA on my wedding photo 2003?? ( Nikita didn't do it)  AND KILLED JOBS? 

and my father killed and 
aunt and everyone else? AND WHO TRIED TO KILL ME? 

HOW THEY SOW OUR PHOTOS IN OBNINSK? nikita not believing in GOD. 

AND IT WAS MY 35TH BIRTHDAY 2008..... 

LIKE IN CHURCH... 

nikita didn't do that... jealous criminals did that....:


ONE STOCKTON...  Buddha (MOVIEMAKERS) and it was not "Tera Vera"... 

My was "Lets go Shopping"...

SVECHINA

Vera wanted to make in Japan film since 1993. 

CRIMINAL Sofia Coppola did in tokyo  in Lost in Translation 2003

1973



Scarlett Johansson (born November 22, 1984) is an American actress, model and singer.
Johansson made her film debut in North (1994).

22 JUNE 5 ( my birthday) And I don't know
 when this my photo was taken... in 1974.
1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..

in Alameda live researchers from Obninsk... Cancer researchers... ( HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE and it was not fare to get in my life to do crime)



2440 EVERETT and Eagle....

?????? ENGLISH QUEEN Elizabeth II GAVE ME TT? I dont think so.

House of Steve Molnar (born 1956 San Diego) I met in Specs.... He lives in ALAMEDA.... he moved there in 2005 or 2006...

fr0m San dieg0

 Jean Pierre Gorin... fr0m San dieg0..... f0rmer alice waters b0yfriend



when I started to work in Hustler.... and wojcicki got my t shirt ( and russians in 2010 tried to kill me in my apt. 525  seemed they put me in jail..... but I was alone in my apt.  and they need to go to jail. MY WAS STEVE JOBSMOVIEMAKERS 1973 ) 


Stephani Imperial wrote me later to meet Brin... ( later she became Page brothers wife) 

But I knew Sergey is not interesting..... ( DOING CRIME: 420)

then she didn't call  me back....

Before this Steve Molnar ( photographer) lived with Suzan... ( SUZAN WOJCICKI is criminal) . in Oakland... and they crime and put Orlova...who stole my photos and grid to kill me. ( who I don't know)



ON PLACE OF MY GATE 15 where we live 

from 1975

Founded
Albuquerque, New Mexico (April 4, 1975)

marina olhovskaya in my apt. she is not gate.... 16. she is not from my gate. 
she is in my apt.  they are fake. 

MY APT.  ELENA IS NOT from my apt. and not from my family. she has no right to anything.

MAFIA LENA...... AND KATYA NOT FROM MY GATE....  CRIMINAL MADE THIS...INTO ENGLISH THRON..

they need to fuck out.. and that is the only way to talk to people like that. OLGA HAS MY DRESS.

and I'S NOT HER. It's me... WHY THEY DO THAT?  she is not logo and they make problems for me. 

and they kill people. pig in my shirt and many people killed.

ugly.... edge.....people... Olga must do the same to herself or someone to her do this:

when Olga will be like this then it will be fine.. Or put Orlova to jail... and all that Russian mafia....



and this ugly.  fake in my apt.  THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO DO IT. AND THEY HAVE TO PAY.

fake and why they did it?


1991

sergey and Larisa...... When I was with Kolya in Shyolkovo... there was also horrible Larisa... who wanted to make us fight...



1994. TOKYO.


Mai san didn't do anything....


apple commercial after me.... 1984



 1999. russian mafia....

National STRANGE  Film Meeting 2009 in Moscow.....


1999 sept.  MAFIA..... controling

telluride 1999



2007.


BONIN ISLANDS.....  ( my mother NINA and Barack Obama.... I'm in the right place... in Pigozzi's house...)

but why WOJCICKI STOLE MY MACY's card? 

my 23 and me and why?  how she got Benji? from my apt.
and my money? and they grid to kill me in SF. UGLY Wojcicki on the wrong place.

she has to go away... that would be fair....

she lost...she played...

and BRIN owns me google. and all the money....means I own Google.
they did all that crime....in my apt. 160




my apartment.....my and my mothers private property.... they killed my father already.

means apple and windows are same. mine.... me.... 160....

vera

MY APT 160. in 15 gate



this photo with Japanese poet...  beginning of 80s...

black and white scarf is on the woman's head... ( ZEBRA? BURCH? ) my grandmother Akulina Zelenina from Blackland Russia.... TOPAZ...?


real story.

JAPANESE gave me crown in 1993. 
2005 Hawaii

Vera Svechina




 and here is other wall.... 16 gate. 



MOLNAR.... ORLOVA JAIL PERSON SAME AS IRINA.

he got this in about 2005... and on OCTOPUS and pigozzi villa full of ugly fake people in 2009...

and they need to pay me....... and they will.... and joe karuba and who ever put ugly zvetkova to my apt. need to go to jail or they need to go kill themselves. 



DEATH WAS MARINA ORLOVA and she killed. and she had no right to touch my photos and kill people. AND SHE TRIED TO KILL ME.

UGLY AND SHE Need to be in jail for violation of my IP and my right to live my LIVE. ALSO she killed my N'S. . and uncle.  And marina olhovskaya killed too . and possibly TOM COLE....

who I LIKED. more then MARK PINCUS.


this what she did. they need to go to jail. ORLOVA NEED TO GO TO JAIL. with russian mafia ....




2003  criminal pigozzi in my shirt in my gate with criminal Olga of Greece in my place.... 
and On my ship.... and in my dress and russians tried to kill me in 2010, after J. Pigozzi opened shop in tokyo on my place and time. .and used us for ideas for his business's... 

and Olga is ugly sand not princes....and she will pay and shed need to pay ... and Pigozzi need to paYA AND HE IS UGLY FAT AND PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX AND USA FAILED AND BARACK OBAMA FALED... PUTING ON HIM HOPE...



OLGA OF GREECE WORKED IN UGLY ZHUKOVA GARAZH?  AND ZHUKOVA NEED TO GO TO JAIL OR BE KILLED HER PIGOZZI AND HER CRIMINAL UGLY FATHER.

2009

Sveta Rudenco.... is not living in my gate and never did. I'm sitting on place of gate 14. I live in 15.

we have one apt. in 14....  ( our HOUSE 33)



Elena Lapshina lived in 14 gate. ( my friend in childhood) and when I came back after the attack in 2010 to Obninsk window of Zhemglauskas Sasha was changing in 14 gate



Microsoft Founded Albuquerque,

New Mexico (April 4, 1975) 

MEXICO. 2007 ( I'M WITH MY FRIENDS) 

I DIDNT ALLOWED to touch my photos to any russians....

WHO ALLOWED TO DO THIS: still my photos  AND KILL M.JACKSON AND she tried to kill me. and she need to be killed. I DIDNT ALLOWED HER TO STILL MY PHOTOS. and she killed my aunt. AND SHE KILLED MY FATHER.... AND SHE CALLED HERSELF ANETTA. WHEN SHE IS NOT Anetta. 

IT'S The Möbius
 strip. 


WRONG:
CRIMINAL PINCUS. 2006. NOW HE IS AFRAID.... GOOD.... 

HE TRIED TO KILL ME .... THEY TRY TO MAKE GOOD GUY FROM HIM...

ON THE LEFT USA .... 


ON THE RIGHT 2002

I'm apple logo... and iCEO.... 
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11
1979

17.. JUNE ..... ( MY BIRTHDAY) MARIAGE OF MY MOTHER AND PAPA). THEY KILLED MYT FATHER AND TRIED TO KILL ME AND THEY TORCHURED MY MOTHER AND THEY STOLE MY THINGS...

NOT WORKING ..MARK PINCUS?  VERA CLOSING ZINGA... and One king way....



2007 CHUNYA?  AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME AND MY MOTHER AND KILLED MY AUNT N.S. 2010..... RESTRAINING ORDERE AND MY MOTHER AND KILLED MY AUNT N.S. 2010..... RESTRAINING ORDER?  AGAINST PINCUS.  I'm AGAINST CRAZY UGLY PINCUS. with story of my life. I DONT LIKE IT.



SHE LIVES IN LA AND SHE IS WITH criminal MAFIA ZHUKOVA AND WHOEVER ELSE. I DONT KNOW.... and she need to be killed.  with crimininal ugly zhukova and pigozzi. they all need to go to jail.  this is ugly mafia criminal.... that's it. MARINA ORLOVA CRIMINAL. AND NEED TO GO TO JAIL.

THIS IS NOT MY FRIEND. put her to jail.



she killed Jackson.. because her mafia is criminal.



.

????????? and they tried to kill me.

2010 525 STOCKTON STR. that what they (RUSSIANS)did 


and this guy is in TROUBLE. 

ap conrad murray jef 111003 wblog Attorney Denies Michael Jacksons Doctor Is on Suicide Watch



???????????????????????? WHAT WAS THE POINT in harming me? jealousy?  
who did it and when they go to jail?

LEON PANETTA NEED TO KILL orlova  OR PUT all that russian mafia group  TO JAIL.

princess anetta. 


2009. My shirt.




and that was my books and film. 

 pigozzi was helping me. ( AND DID CRIME BEHIND MY BACK WITH FAKE
 BRAND FROM MY BOOK AND HE WAS HELPING  CRIMINAL  MAFIA... AFTER HE PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX IN 2005...)




THAT WAS MY TIME. My dog VESTA WITH PASSPORT  199 already 
was and made TOM CRUZ a  star and 

VVP lives in 99. ( when they put this number in this phone I don't know) 

Valentina Vasilievna Pleshivzeva.... ( NPO, Tehnologia)  POVERA....?

V.V. PUTIN? HE IS NOT LIVING IN MY APT. or GATE. And her husband  A.I.P hanged himself.....


I was 34.

2008. j. pig0zzi in s.f.

15 IS MY GATE. 2009 I WAS 36 and RUSSIANS tried to kill me starting after Mick Jagger dinner.

and they killed M.JACKSON and all my friends...

in front of this store in sf broadway.



529 BROADWAY

20. anetta....



Here I was 29 in 2002.




pig fr0m chunya... ( MY HOUSE, BUT  I DIDNT KNOW..)

AND HE DID CRIME.

he pushed me t0 have sex in 2005 AND MADE FROM MY BOOK BRAND WITHOUT ASKING ME AND TRIED TO KILL ME WITH RUSSIAN MAFIA. MEANS IT WAS RAPE.

g20 france... 2011.... my grandfathers v0l0dya takaev 100 birthday...


my photo. 2008. 


RAPIST PIGOZZI.



2009



and RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME with pigozzi...


 Leaf me again  La....



November 15, 2011 

Google, Facebook, Zynga oppose new SOPA copyright bill?



Foes of a controversial copyright measure have gained some high-profile allies: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Zynga, and other Web companies have joined the ranks of the bill's opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment