Monday, November 14, 2011

2009 My Cannes nomination and Oscar nomination.


cannes film festival 2009

 Palme d'Or ("Golden Palm")

at the 1979 Cannes Film Festival  and in 1998 I sow helicopters in my head when I met Francis... ( it's in my book.)

2009.

ME? I met in 2009 write from russia  Robski Oksana ....  they didn't impress ME. 


( DID THEY THOUGHT SHE WAS MY REFLECTION?
I DONT THINK SO)
  and then criminal russian producer Sergey CHiliyanz invited  fake ugly Linda to the meeting with me and it's not professional......

 THEY ALSO THOUGHT THEY MY REFLECTION?



AND THEY RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME in sf and made Linda go to TOKYO when it was my palm...anmd Oscar not face book..... 

we not the same people.... my book of connections.....





Laurus


Vera in Tokyo

sergey brin owns me big money.  they made 420....


1999 Cannes and they Killed Hercules.. he died in 2009.  and they tried to kill me in 2010 and ugly wojcicki stole may id numbers...
and for stolen identities jail time... for wojcicki anne jail. and pigozzi with the rest of russian mafia too...




Sergey Viktorovich Lavrov (Russian: Серге́й Ви́кторович Лавро́в, born 21 March 1950) is theForeign Minister of Russia. Prior to that, Lavrov was a Soviet diplomat and Russia's ambassador to the United Nations from 1994 to 2004. Lavrov speaks Russian, English, French and SinhalaLavrov was born in Moscow to an Armenian father and Russian[2] mother from Georgia




I WAS IN PRE PRODUCTION FOR MY FILM.......




when On 9 March 2004, President Vladimir Putin appointed Lavrov to the post of Minister for Foreign Affairs. He succeeded Igor Ivanov in the post.



they stopped my film in 2004.


LAVROV graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) in 1972. He was sent as a Soviet diplomat to Sri Lanka, where he worked until 1976.  ( AND THEY EARTHQUAKE there when 
1979.

1979

1996
My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27








Sam Khlebanov went there and made stupid film. SAM is criminal BRIN's BROTHER) 


Stefano Casiraghi (8 September 1960 – 3 October 1990)

my mother.....
and cari borja went to sale her staff  in rag... 

Casiraghi was killed in an offshore powerboat racing accident off the coast of Monaco near Cap Ferrat on 3 October 1990 while defending his world offshore title.



1993 Tokyo Disneyland and they killed Kolya Trelikovski. ( 1972 RAT)




1990


1999 ( or 2000) tokyo

Nori.




in 2010 they tried to kill me starting after CANNES 2009. 

my shirt. from SF. ( and my apple google Facebook etc. stock)


criminal obninsk and fake  house for house and fake band 

2002 before I met pigozzi and michael white. (MOVIEMAKERS 1973). michael white got hurt.

Nelli got email 007...something ( WHEN IT WAS SONG 1963 CVS AND FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE) and they got my shirt on or my mothers and went to make film  on my time and in Japan ...and did earthquake...  




MARTIN MARTAN  I met in Podnebesnaya.ru (VERA  SVECHINA... My last name) BAND tatu? sergey mezhaninov..... and when I was scared ( after the atack I went to Steve Jobs house and he came in the car... police asked me "Do you have T.a.t.u?" 

I said no. (I'm not criminal SHAPOVALOV IVAN. producer of taut... 
who made band without asking me...) 


another mic jagger? 


reflection?  and they tried to kill me and used my life without permission and my work.. and they need to go to jail.  M. O. and they killed my aunt. 

steve Jobs's return to Apple in 1997. when I started academy of art in s.f.


she stole my photos and copied them...... and tried to kill me... and killed my aunt and father ... and jobs... MOBIUS... ( and  criminal pincus)







iCEO (STEVE MADE)


I HAVE VPS PRODUCTIONS.... with my film books and photos. 

and wojcicki in 2006 stole my t shirt... ( I was 33) and made move out from my apt. on 525 stockton str.

I didn't planed to move out yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment