Monday, November 14, 2011

2009 My Cannes nomination and Oscar nomination.


1974. OBNINSK RUSSIA.
1974 nov. I was 1 year and 5 month old . 0bninsk.

MICHAEL  JACKSON: REMEMBER THE TIME. and they killed him.

"FLYING STRIPPERS" AND "NEVERLAND"....... but they did crime band  INNA.. I want to live with you and Dejavu are criminals..... and also band Rudenco...

IT WAS MY PROJECT "FLYING STRIPPERS"

Jackson purchased the property from golf course entrepreneur William Bone in 1988.


My mother Nina Vladimirovna /Takaeva/ Svechina. Born 19 of Jan. 1942 /year of horse/ in Serpuhov.



galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

THEY DIDNT TELL US AND DID A LOT OF CRIME BEHIND OUR BACKS....






STEVE JOBS BEFORE HE DIED: (TO ME FOR MY TIME....)


( AND THE REST
ALL WHAT MADE FROM MY LIFE.

BECAUSE THEY BRAKING MY HUMAN AND WOMAN RIGHT. 

AND THEY KILL MY FAMILY AND DOING OTHER CRIMES.

CRIMINAL PARENTS OF CRIMINAL 
SERGEY BRIN. 

BRINS MAKING MONEY....ugly...
 
ON MY HaiR AND MY MOTHER SHIRT....
1974 nov. I was 1 year and 5 month old . 0bninsk.


1982

MY MOTHER 420? GOOGLE RESEARCH?  40 brin s?

they torchured my mother,,,,,

VERA IN 1973.....


AND THEY RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME in sf and made Linda go to TOKYO when it was my palm...anmd Oscar not face book..... 

we not the same people.... my book of connections.....



they killed MY FATHER: they killed him

THEY MESSED WITH OUR GRAVES.... ( WHO? )

VENYA.... DIED..




VALERA DIED AT 52 ( J. PIGOZZI YEAR OF BIRTH)


KILLED MY DOG






OLEG SEMENZOV....DIED...


CRIMINAL  BAND BERING STRAIGHT. marina didn't allowed jeff to put stripper pole in my room.



I didn't need that. 


AND NOW THEY ELECTING ED LEE AS A MAYOR IN SF BECAUSE OF THIS PHOTO?

ON TIME AND PLACE OF MY LIFE? HE DIDNT PAY ME.


ED LEE  is criminal. AND CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO OWNS ME A LOT OF MONEY.



and that was my books and film. 

 pigozzi was helping me. ( AND DID CRIME BEHIND MY BACK WITH FAKE
 BRAND FROM MY BOOK AND HE WAS HELPING  CRIMINAL  MAFIA... AFTER HE PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX IN 2005... )





Peter Lee... and they put criminal  Natasha Tsvetkova  with criminal mafia in my room...

525 Stockton 403 ( from this one photo)

behind my back....... WHO TOUCHED MY PHOTOS? 


2005. 


VINCENT AND ANNE MAI?  THEY DONT KNOW MAI.


PETER LEE WAS KILLED in SF.

2008.  CANNES...



she never lived there... this ugly mafia... AND MADE WATER....THEY FALLOW ME AND THEY DONT LET ME DO ANYTHING.....


THEY UGLY USERS..... ( IT'S MY HOUSE 403 525 STOCKTON. THEY ATTACKED ME THERE AND MADE ME MOVE OUT,  AFTER THEY STOLE MY PHOTOS AND MADE MONEY..
THIS IS CRIMINALS.)

old photo 2000 something 

They disrespected memory of PRINCE Harry's MOTHER... and killed Michael Jackson... AND RUSSIANS..... TRIED TO KILL ME. 

BRIN AND PAGE MAKING MONEY
AND UGLY WOJCICKI AND FACEBOOK AND PINCUS AND THEY CRIMINALS AND NEED TO GO TO JAIL. AND STOP ABUSE OF MY LIFE.


A'm NOT ANNE. and they killed Bretney Anne Merfy...

????? WHAT IS PRINCE HARRY DOING IN MY APT? 

???????


MY PRIVATE PHOTO. 1976. 

Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.

1978. they needed to be after me.... they did crime. and it's simple and they need to pay.

Mick Jagger not my mother. ( he was inspired.... what was that in 2009 ?) TOM AND JERRY?


1998 TOM AND JERRY? CARMEL..... with Dolcy and Michael Merphy. I'M Vera. and put color of  house COLE AND Carmel .... near Pincus....

on my house after pigozzi left my apt. in 2008 and they tried to kill me in 2010 and they killed B.A.Merfy.


1998 prohorov and mark pincus.... and they no right to my things...... and that's make's baby's after apartment of Inna.... in Spain...  and now Mark afraid of me....?????

Inna not  on her place...  she is ugly. 

1979

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11
????? criminal Lesnevsky D. on my place in gate 17..... 

and THEY DONT LET ME MAKE MY FILM....


Lesnevsky... and his producer Lasisa Tomko.... and mother IRENE... (FAKE IRENE..... AND nothing has to do with us... they are secondary.....)


HORRIBLE MOTHER OF OLHOVSKY LARISA need to go to jail.....

I'm not LARISA...

THIS IS TOM LUDDY. HE IS NOT ME. ( WE CLEAR ON THAT. HE IS TOM. I'M VERA)

TOM KING OF OBNINSK? NO IT'S ME ( IT WAS MY MOTHERS HORSE KING... QUEEN..... OR PRINCESS)



1999 SFIFF 


2009.  AFTER I MET MICK JAGGER...


AND LARISA OLHOVSKAYA ,  criminal OLESYA'S GRANDMOTHER.... AND BERING STRAIGHT TOMKO? 

WRONG . IT 'S VERA SVECHINA. 


AND THEY RUNED AWAY WITH STARS ON OLSEYA'S STOKING FROM THE FUNERAL.... I DONT THINK SO....

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME .


FROM LESNEVSKY DIMA CRIMINAL FILM PRODUCER FROM RUSSIA... COMPANY?

Im in my movie jacket.....


AND TELLURIDE MOVED FROM ZOETROPE TO 800 JOHNS.. 

IN BERKELEY....  RUSSIAN MAFIA  TRIED TO MANIPULATE.... MY FILM WASNT MADE

BRIN? 

AND PUT THIS ON TOP ON ME... I DONT NEED THANK YOU. 

.... OR WHAT? OO? UGLY .....   

IT WAS  ABOUT MY BREASTS... AND WOJCICKI NEED TO PAY.



WHEN IT WAS MY BROKEN NOSE AND MY ASS.





???? THEY STILL HAVE TO PAY ME and Lesnevsky is not LD.... he is bad producer.... and criminal..... And his friends are criminals....

TODD...... She wanted  to help me.... she is not from my apt.




they did for my film.... didn't pay me... russians did crime....   AND AMERICAN'S DID CRIME....

AMERICAN'S DID CRIME AGAINST ME.... FROM 1973...




PAUL  MCARTNEY?  STEVE PAUL JOBS?  THEY KILLED JOBS...... 100 %.

????? He didn't do it.... she is not from my apt.





my mother and francis? no. It's me and francis....

2009? after that Brazilian prince Crushed...


my shirt. I didn't allowed to touch my shirts in my closet. 




ugly zhukova

FUCK PINCUS! FUCK!...   ( he owns me money) he was not invited to my party. 

and he tried to kill me..... torchured my mother... they killed my father and killed me aunt..... N.S.  or who did it? RUSSIANS? 

he is my mother? NO. and he has no right for farm ville and my 33 birthday when WOJCICKI got my t shirt and what ever else google crime did.... and Facebook too...... crime from my apt. ...

ugly criminal. his true face ugly .


no right for one king way.... his  ugly and stupid wife made... THEY DIDNT WANT TO PAY ME.

WHO DID THE CRIME? russian from my city?  jealous..... THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. and they need to go to jail. 

All rights to this story belong to me. 

WE DIDNT MAKE 911.  and pigozzi is not my mother....
(A as in APPLE)

Horses like Apples.
I didn't kill Bin Laden...


and THEY killed many people and Osamu Bin Laden...  PINCUS CRIMINAL AND HAS NO RIGHT TO MY STORY AND HIS WIFE ALSO... ONE KING WAY? ( ONE STOCKTON STR.
Me apple iceo... they did crime..... got on my place and tried  to kill me and killed JOBS because there very simply jealous....... Very simple....)

BARACK OBAMA'S FOLT AND he is personally owns me.... for hurting my family. and me...
in USA. 

1999..... 
MOVIEMAKERS since 1973. Telluride. 

they sabotaging obama..... LETs close zinga and this internet criminal people..... and they should pay me and...

I DIDNT LIKE EARTHQUAKE in HAITI...



they put angelica . Angelica doesn't know TOM and she is not from my family. 

why they put this? they not from my life.... ugly family .... criminal... family...no connection to me....

not from my family... out from my house...

they did ear quake.... and they need to pay.... her parents.... SHE IS NOT IN THE PICTURE

SHE IS CRIMINAL FROM CRIMINAL FAMILY. UGLY AND NOT NICE.

WHAT MAFIA CHANGED ME WITH ALL THIS UGLY  PEOPLE? 

WITH NAILS ANGELICA

1993

then they put this and in 2009 after I met mick jagger... they tried to kill me..
and he cosin went to make make movie in Japan..?????????

who is doing it? Russian mafia?

2002


THEY PUT GRAY ON MARINA...  and killed her...  she didn't want to put pole in my apt. 

sveta not from my apartment....

and this one....was wrong..... pigozzi and russian mafia mistake... her father and her need to go to jail russian mafia followed her.... UGLY AND THEY KILLed because Holland is manipulated.. Princess MAXIMA is  secondary after me. 


she wanted to sit together with pigozzi in jail. that;s her place. And PINCUS NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE... BECAUSE IF I find lawyer.. he will be killed and his company will exist no more. PEOPLE DONT LIKE HIM. 

this put this: she tried to kill me and stole my photos... killed Olhovskaya.... and she killed my father,

JAIL.

anne stole my macy's card long time ago...... to get baby with brin and my money..
 and my 23 and me

Anne Wojcicki is not Vera Svechina.... and she has no right to touch my life.... and manipulate because she she got my money........


UGLY AND NEED TO BE KILLED FOR STILLING MY IDENTITY. and killing... AND UGLY WOJCICKI GOT MY T SHIRT... FROM MY WITH Y'S NORI'S PHOTO..

??? SHE IS CRAZY OR WHAT?

1999 Cannes... Tom Jones.... TOM AND JERRY? ANGELICA IS NOT JERRY...


Hercules Killed... Great man he was...

???? ANGELICA HUSTON'S HUSBAND KILLED. WHAT IT all  HAS TO DO WITH ANGELICA Huston's husband?  SHE IS IN MY BOOK. I met her with Hercules in 1999.  WHO WAS AGAINST THAT? BERING STRAIGHT? RUSSIAN BAND? THEY ILLIGAL. they not from my house.

ANJELICA AND HER HUSBAND GREAT PEOPLE...

??? great singer.... was that..AMY..... was singing about VALERA...


AMY ....? (ME?) stage name  LONDON...



Tokyo 1993. ( FROM ME THEY MADE BAND TATU....)

russian government..... ? CRAZY? Tatyana?


DARYA ZHUKOVA POP EDITOR...? UGLY ABRAMOVICH AND ALL RUSSIANS WHO TRIED TO KILL ME?


I DIDNT INVITE ZHUKOVA TO MY FAMILY AND SHe can get out... she did crime and she need to go to jail. she tried to kill me with mafia. and her criminal father. UGLY UGLY. I DIDNT LIKE HER and I don't like her and I never wrong......I NEVER WRONG. 


pigozzi pushed me to have sex in 2005. And opened shop in 2009 ... and  they tried to kill me. 

and they did crime. they have money to do it... and they criminals... russians got in my family.... 
to fuck my life up. GET OUT OF MY LIFE... they put name zhukova and orlova in my head for 2 years 

and I hope they in jail.... because it's crime.....

this is ugly zhukova  not my mother... and it's not  funny.... ugly and need to be killed. I'm not her stupid reflection.... ugly people and They need to go to jail for crimes.


1974



VERA. AND MY MOTHER.



nikita didn't do anything.  HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH APPLE. THIS RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME AND THEY STOLE AND USED MY BOOK AND PHOTOS AND IT'S MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

THEY KILLED  STEVE JOBS.... they need to go to jail I didn't ask them... and they have no right.


1993.

 russian ugly criminal and killed all great people.




UGLY is not my reflection.  SHE IS CRIMINAL FROM CRIMINAL FAMILY. 


they tried to kill me and they hurt my face and they need to go to jail and they killed steve jobs and all the others.....  and they not friends. 

2010. THEY HAVE TO DIE. literary. I"M NOT PLANING TO START FROM START...

I HAD GREAT LIFE.... UGLY RUSSIANS... PIGOZZI IS CRIMINAL RAPIST...

they need to go jail. 
 

that's what they did and they killed my aunt.... and anne britney merfy



I HOPE they  WILL BE KILLED. IM SERIOUS. 

ugly irina and paul in sf ... not nice people.... UGLY SF. russians and ugly russian mafia.....

abramovich former wife irina and again..... ( they wrote on my photo Irina... I'm not Irina she has son in jail. I'm not... and pincus lied in court and said I follow him when it's him has my shirt on after Mick jagger and they tried to kill me in sf in 2010 after he made money from my life...) 

found out who is doing crime... some mafia from jail..... I don't like it....




2003 my birthday... Natasha Tsvetkova was not even in my birthday...

THEY STOPPED MY FILM IN 2004. ( WITH 

Edward Lachman) GOOD PLEOPLE.  HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND.


(  criminal ABRAMOVICH HAD WIFE Olga Lusova? ABRAMOVICH NOT PAYING ME. 

And we have no connection to Abramovich...)



The airline was founded on 24 September 1946. ( MY MOTHER WAS 4 years old... MY FATHER WAS 8)
 by American Roy C. Farrell and Australian Sydney H. de Kantzow, with each man putting up HK$1 to register the airline. The airline made the world's first non-stop transpolar flight flying over the North Pole in July 1998, and it also operated the maiden flight to arrive at the new Hong Kong International Airport. 

cathay pacific and THEY PUT cathy FITZERALD? with stupid film of his stupid son... 
I knew he was manipulated....


MY TRIP TO HONG KONG... 1996.

BUS 271 was with me....... My FRENCH friend with me... 




AND THIS WAS MY BOOK. (71)

2008

MY FILM 




and that was my books they messed with . 

 pigozzi was helping me. ( AND DID CRIME BEHIND MY BACK WITH FAKE
 BRAND FROM MY BOOK AND HE WAS HELPING  CRIMINAL  MAFIA... AFTER HE PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX IN 2005... and they Killed Hercules Bellville........ and he got with criminal  mafia zhukova and abramovich.. they have no right to my get in  family and place...)





THEY PUT MY FRIEND JAPANESE YO IN APPLE STORE WITHOUT ASKING ME... THEY KILLED MY FATHER....

AND IS CRIMINAL USER UGLY PINCUS AND HIS WIFE WHO HAS NO 
RIGHT TO MY KING STORY. UGLY AMERICAN PEOPLE. AND CRIMINAL CITY OF SF. 

AND IT'S UGLY. AND ED LEE is not ASIAN. HE IS SAME FOR ALL ASIANS. 
( if he is with those who harmed me... 
of course he is.. because criminal ugly pincus continues his harassment...)



AND THEY ( with RUSSIANS)  TRIED TO KILL ME IN 525 STOCKTON IN 2010.

THEY DIDNT WISH ME WELL AND IT WAS NOT A JOCK.

WHO?  and they need to pay or they will be killed because they are wrong. and they killed people. 
 


2003 MY BIRTHDAY... THIS IS ALL MAFIA WORK. 2005 THEY KILLED PETER LEE.



House Judiciary Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas) has invited five supporters of SOPA to testify tomorrow, but only one opponent.
(Credit: U.S. House of Representatives)


THIS IS ME WITH RICHARD FROM TEXAS IN 1994 IN MOSCOW.
NOTHING CONTROVERSIAL  I see ... THEY MADE IT FROM MY APT. AND MY LIFE AND THEY NEED TO PAY. IT'S VERY SIMPLE. THEY TRIED TO KILL ME ALREADY AND THEY HUMILIATING ME.... AND HERRASSING ME... AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I CAME FOR TO USA.

Robert INDIANA? and from my table in Obnisnk they put staff in Indiana's house? Her stage name Melinda? He danced in Hustler? And they criminals. 


LA WITH ELIZABETH from England.... 1995


Indiana.... from Australia...


Fish from the tshirt.. WHO DID THAT? HUSTLER? 


Robert Indiana was born Robert Clark in New Castle, Indiana.
Robert Indiana (born September 13, 1928) is an American artist associated with the Pop Art movement. 

 He moved to New York City in 1954 and joined the pop art movement, using distinctive imagery drawing on commercial art approaches blended with existentialism, that gradually moved toward what Indiana calls "sculptural poems". 


1964



Indiana's iconic work LOVE was first created for a Christmas card for the Museum of Modern Art in 1964 and later was included on an eight-cent United States Postal Service postage stamp in 1973, the first of their regular series of "love stamps."




AND I MADE POST STAMPS " FLYING STRIPPERS" in 2008.

Indiana's best known image is the word love in upper-case letters, arranged in a square with a tilted letter O

The iconography first appeared in a series of poems originally written in 1958, in which Indiana stacked LO and VE on top of one another. Then in a painting with the words "Love is God". It was put on an eight-cent US Postal Service postage stamp in 1973, the first of their regular series of "love stamps." ( LARRY PAGE?) 


they used our photos that they del apart... My father was 20 and Valera 10. THEY KILLED BOTH.




Ahava (אהבה "love" in Hebrew), Cor-ten steel sculpture by Robert Indiana (American), 1977, Israel Museum,Jerusalem, Israel
( WHEN MY APPLE LOGO WAS MADE BY ROB JANOFF) 

  

In 2008, Indiana created an image similar to his iconic LOVE , but this time showcasing the word "HOPE," and donated all proceeds from the sale of reproductions of his image to Democrat Barack Obama's presidential campaign, raising in excess of $1,000,000. A stainless steel sculpture of HOPE was unveiled outside Denver's Pepsi Center during the 2008 Democratic National Convention. The Obama campaign sold T-shirts, pins, bumper stickers, posters, pins and other items adorned with HOPE









and RUSSIANS tried to kill LOVE,  in 2010 in SF  BUT KILLED MY AUNT HOPE.

and Killed my aunt HOPE. WHO DID IT? PINCUS PARTY? 


For Valentine's Day 2011 Indiana created a similar variation on LOVE for Google
which was displayed in place of the search engine site's normal logo?

and wojcicki stole my mace's card? and made baby from my apt.? I DIDNT LIKE HER STILL MY IDENTITY...

SHE IS TOO UGLY....

And criminal  Dmitry Anatolievich Medvedev
1951.
and they killed ANATOLIY on CRIMINAL ZHUKOVA's BIRTHDAY.


Ershovo and Tokyo before I got to Tokyo in 1993. RAINBOW BRIDGE... (WHITE)

and I got CROWN.

real story.


( 3 floor where we live from 1975) 

The Mystery of the Third Planet (RussianТайна третьей планетыTayna tretyey planety), akaThe Secret of the Third Planet is a 1981 Soviet traditionally-animated feature film directed by Roman Kachanov and produced by the Soyuzmultfilm studio in Moscow . 1981. 

And it's simply criminal  mafia....

Jack's Friend....

BRIDGING the pacific? 

AND STUPID L.POWELL  got company TERAVERA ( AND I'M NOT OK WITH THAT... 

neither my mother is OK WITH THAT)



Asia Pacific?

Cathay Pacific (Chinese國泰航空公司Mandarin PinyinGuótài Hángkōnggōngsī;Jyutping: gwok3 taai3 hong4 hung1 gung1 si1SEHK0293) is the flag carrier of Hong Kong, with its head office and main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport, although the airline's registered office is on the 33rd floor of One Pacific Place

1999. VERA.


The airline was founded on 24 September 1946. ( MY MOTHER WAS 4 years old... MY FATHER WAS 8)
 by American Roy C. Farrell and Australian Sydney H. de Kantzow, with each man putting up HK$1 to register the airline. The airline made the world's first non-stop transpolar flight flying over the North Pole in July 1998, and it also operated the maiden flight to arrive at the new Hong Kong International Airport. 

cathay pacific and THEY PUT cathy FITZERALD? with stupid film of his stupid son... 
I knew he was manipulated....

where is A? 


1979. My blood O- ( AND MY MOTHERS)


John Huston's Wise blood / Janus Films ; Michael and Kathy Fitzgerald present an Ithaca-Anthea coproduction ; produced by Michael and Kathy Fitzgerald ; screenplay by Benedict and Michael Fitzgerald ; directed by John Huston


Yōji Yamamoto Y'S   


they put their children film.....on my film place... 



> From: FitzItalia@
> Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:21:58 -0400

I'm standing on place of 17 gate.... 1979. its POVera.


AND THEY  criminals PUT PRINCE JAIME 0n my film place.... AND THEY PUT PVO...means they used my m0ther and me... and we didnt all0wed.... ( my father worked with building for PVO rockets 0r criminal  ukranian vasilenk0 0ksana..... fr0m apt. 3    .... next building gate 1 /0r 17/ ... then in 1979 0r 1980 she m0ved t0 sch00l 3  wh0 was in same class with b0ris k0n0plev wh0 liked me and later became dragadict and was b0yfriend 0f natasha aksy0n0va and they b0th died...  and marihuana became legal in calif0rnia) larry page?


and they  tried to kill me.


Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon - Georg Friedrich Ferdinand Prince Of Prussia And Princess Sophie Of Isenburg Wedding

> Subject: Re: Hello from Moscow!
> To: verasvechina@hotmail.com

> I'm in LA. I'll see you when you get back. I hated "Moscow". zi look forward
> to your next draft.
> Michael

Michael Fitzerald... and 

2007


2008 and THEY KILLED HERCULES too.

 THEY TRIED TO KILL ME in 2010.... AND MADE ME MOVE OUT OF MY APT. 

WHERE ONE STOCKTON is.



Freemasonry. I liked Geometry.  GIRL....

greece... and etc...georgia.... 

Gennadiy Moiseenco from MGIK was from LVOV (And VV putin got there and Aslan with Vova Borluck and they made fake house for house?) 

THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION TO MY FAMILY AT ALL..... ( UKRAINE) 


My sweater was blue and black. Black and Blue is the 13th British and 15th American studio album by The Rolling Stones, released in 1976. 

1976
Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.

Pro Bono ?
2007. Im in Edun tshirt with Paul David Hewson. Bono? www.bebo.com? with 0r with 0ut y0u?

  I was born in 1973. moviemakers 1973.

U2 are an Irish rock band from Dublin. Formed in 1976, the group consists of Bono (vocals and guitar), The Edge (guitar, keyboards and vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar), and Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums and percussion).

2009. VERA is ANETTA 


TODD.... AND MY STOCK. 

PRINCESS ANETTA

 2009 ???? CIA LEON PANETTA 
???

2003. SF




2004. VERA SVECHINA MAKING MOVIE.

they stopped my film about RUSSIAN HOSTESSES IN JAPAN. 
I was born in 1973.

The Dark Side of the Moon is the eighth studio album by English progressive rock band Pink Floyd, released in March 1973. ( when my mother got 2 shots when she was pregnant with me )

1.
"Speak to Me"  
Mason
1:30


(LOVE LERA. PRINCESS......) LLP?     L.Powell is very  wrong

???????? AND PINCUS STOLE MY PLACE AND NOW HERRASSING ME.. and he owns me money....and change ONE KING WAY AND FARM VILLE and I can close Zinga

IT's NOT FUNNY.


....VV PUTIN HAS NO RIGHT TO MY LIFE NEITHER MAFIA Michail  PROHOROV wh0 has n0 right t0 my life..... that served PINCUS.


and they killed my aunt HOPE ( In purple)  Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

they tried to kill me "ONE LOVE" and killed my aunt "HOPE". I DIDNT KILL anyones AUNT. 

Hollywood's SOPA testimony links job loss to piracy



Representatives of the six largest Hollywood film studios will attempt to link job loss to piracy in testimony this morning before the House Judiciary Committee.



A last-minute campaign against the Stop Online Piracy Act may be working.
 It certainly has the bill's backers on the defensive at today's hearing before 
a House committee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment