Sunday, November 27, 2011

VPS PRODUCTIONS =




December 3 1990 At Detroit Metropolitan Airport, Northwest Airlines Flight 1482 (a McDonnell Douglas DC-9) collides with Northwest Airlines Flight 299 (a Boeing 727) 

here I was 27



on the runway, killing 8 passengers and 4 crewmembers on Flight 1482.

299 ELENA PLESHIVZEVA second child in apt. 99.

Elena Pleshivtseva

Lech Wałęsa wins the 2nd round of

 Poland's first presidential

 election.



they killed him .

APPLE IS OPOSIT WAY
.
THEY KILLED JOBS. RUSSIAN UGLY

 MAFIA and there is no mARINA IN MY

 FAMILY AND we have n0 0lesya.

 MY PHOTOS are my IP.

and id she is not paying... and it was my book..

and this is bullshit. 

criminal berezovky.... lesnevsky, putin....

I WENT IN MEXICO. not anyones bussiness...

MY PRIVET LIFE. not for other people to make money .

flying boys I sow in MEXICO IN 2007. acapulco....

"The Fly" is the seventh song on U2's 1991 album, Achtung Baby and was released as the album's first single.

and they put fly in BARACK OBAMA INTERVIEW.


in 2009 in MOSCOW









and they killed STEVE JOBS and M. JACKSON ....
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN..AND JOSEFF BROOKS...

and tried to kill me. they have no right to 

kill. HE HAS NO RIGHT TO SAY. HE IS CRIMINAL.
HE DIDNT PAY ME to use my photo and ITS MY

 GRANDMOTHER AFTER ALL.. 

he need t0 g0 t0 jail and abram0vich with zhuk0va t00. and 

mafia fr0m 0bninsk need t0 g0 t0 jail.

criminal berezovsky's criminal anika? ? criminal  rapist no brain  pigozzi with

criminal  mafia?


  fake  and ugly 

channel? cream bad for my skin.... 

and killed english producer my friend.. hercules BELLVILE...  


after that they killed my father.

FAKE CRIMINAL ugly anika  and channel wrong and ration van go to hell... they have no idea.....


they killed RK ( me?) 2008 and tried to kill me 2010..... ( I had no idea about anything)

they put e in the end of my fathers name in 1999 after I went to telluride...
peter scarlet 1999 sfff


OBNINSK




WHO PUT MY SHIRT  AND MY MOTHER'S SHIRT ON UGLY SVETLANA? 




THEY PUT E? WHAT ? E? PETER LOVED HIS daughter ... VERA SVECHINA


The Scarlet Flower (Russian: Аленький цветочек, Alenkiy tsvetochek) is a 1952 .

( MY MOTHER WAS 10)

then The Scarlet Flower ..... 1977 ( my apple logo) 


I MET FRANCIS.... AND SOFIA COPPOLA 

SCARLET YOHANSON IN LOST IN TRANSLATION? they manipulated..... they can put anything.... because they know how to manipulate.. and they dishonest.... 

I WANTED TO MAKE FILM IN JAPAN. 

????

Peter Scarlet Resigns From Tribeca Film Festival

Jeffrey Wright and Peter Scarlet at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival's NY, NY section kick off party.


LEON PANETTA CIA. ANETTA WAS MY NAME IN JAPAN.


Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko (RussianАлекса́ндр Ва́льтерович Литвине́нко) (30 August 1962  (4 December 1962 by father's account),


???? russian mafia



they stole my t shirt and they keep playing and they not leaving me alone. THEY NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

UGLY MAFIA big miStake.


cristina.... then I MET Cristina with PIGOZZI.. 2008


criminal mafia angelica and rapist ugly pincus with black magic  babies... all opposit.



2006 she got my mothers house 33 t shirt


2006 MY HOUSE 33 and MY MOTHERS..... PINCUS NEED TO GO TO JAIL for sexual harassment. HIS WIFE IS PATHETIC AND UGLY. PINCUS MADE MONEY.


??? I DIDNT ALLOWED... to get in my APARTMENT I DONT HAVE EGO. THIS UGLY GAME IS NOT WORKIng. THEY NEED TO PAY MONEY and stop 23 and me. MY LIFE IS MINE.




anjelica plyazidevskaya? MAFIA?

ALI PINCUS? CRIMINAL AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME. KING STORY IS MY STORY.

criminal Alla PUGACHEVA?   FARM VILLE IS MINE.... 

THEY ARE FAKE AND CRIMINALS TO TAKE MY TIME AND SPACE.



Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko (RussianАлекса́ндр Ва́льтерович Литвине́нко) (30 August 1962  (4 December 1962 by father's account  He was kiled  23 November 2006)

THEY ARE FAKE and criminal. 

WE NOT STUPID.

this is my mother.... and HER STORY ABOUT KING. AND ALL DONATIONS TO THE HOSPITALS.......... DO WITH OTHER NAME... NOT KINGS name.... OSAMU IS MY STORY TOO. (and 911 story too)


NINA takaeva /after she g0t married 1967 her last name became svechina/



......  AND PIGOZZI GOT HIS ISLAND.... AND THERE IS RUSSIAN CRIMINALS GOT INTO IT AND tried to kill me. 





I'm not my father....

SHE IS NOT MY FATHER..... I'M VERA SVECHINA.

I don't like criminal  Sasha Pivavarova... she is in the wrong place...criminal past of zhukova and all the rest of russians...

it was n0 t0 nina piv0var0va. mafia need t0 g0 t0 jail.

abram0vich berez0vski..?


kazukik0 0suga came visit me in sf....... 1997. seven samurai.


 criminal mafia fake linda...ugly did crime and pretended

 she is me....the ugly peple are fr0m 0bninsk.

she went t0 make friends with kur0sawa..... t0m knew 

f0r many years.... and they did crime. 


Linda Bahmane

ugly russian mafia....... and they tried t0 kill me. n0t  directly..

ugly l0w class 0bninsk..... putin? 0r medvedev?

fake h0use f0r h0use...



2003 SF


Michelle introduced me to MARK PINCUS. 

2009

ALIOTO? ALREADY TAKEN....

????????? and ugly pincus harassing me.  means his wife is not good. and he is not good. 
and he need to pay me for using my life and she also..... my farm villa and my One king way...
and maybe  he need to pay me for ZINGA also.... 

2009


2009 dec. I went last time to Las Vegas.


1993 . Japan.

and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.

1993

2003 this is MIKI. She is FINE. 

2006. I'M NOT MIKI.


ALISON PINCUS? 

My mother is  NOT ALLA PUGACHEVA.....

I'm NOT ALLA PUGACHEVA...

I"M NOT ANGELICA PLEZIDEVSKAYA

My mother not Angelica PLYAZEDEVSKAYA....



HUSTLER 2006 on my birthday.. AND WHO DID CRIME? WHO MADE GAME ZINGA AND WHO MADE MONEY...

SHEAN WAS WRONG.   

1999 I was in red dress. fred. was wr0ng.




Zynga was founded in January 2007 by Mark Pincus. HORRIBLE COMPANY.


OWNS ME MONEY...


2009 and PINCUS NEED TO PAY ME. HE IS HERASSING ME and trying to make problems for me.

AND HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THAT.


2010. russians  tried to kill me. zhukova and orlova are criminals... and band from obninsk also.


Police reported on May 22, 2011, that JOSEF Brooks 77 for me... (YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE) was found dead in his Upper East Side apartment by a friend. There was a plastic bag over his head and a helium tank with an attached hose and a suicide note were found nearby. Police officials would not dis cuss the con tents of the note.

?????  has nothing to do with my house.... fake house for house...

what are they doing?  big miStake..

"Us and Them" is the sixth track from English progressive rock band Pink Floyd's 1973 album,
( I WS BORN IN 1973)

"Найду" –("Naidu") Helya. Ivan Shapovalov..... (who I met in MOSCOW he wasn't nice)

HELYA SINGS IN GERMAN..... 

SVECHINA
On May 23, 2011, the medical examiner ruled that Brooks had committed suicide, citing asphyxia by helium

Joseph Brooks (March 11, 1938 – May 22, 2011) was an American screenwriterdirector,producer, and composer


2009.  Mick Jagger is not from my house.  HE KILLED MY FATHER? but its good for reference.



????? HE WAS NOT INVITED... NEED TO GO TO JAIL. MAYBE HE IS SICK?

and he need to pay me...

????? he is not me.... big miStake pincuS.


he is n0t me.


my apartment.  THEY DID CRIME AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. AND THEY KILLED JOBS..


MAFIA NATASHA WENT TO CARUBA HOUSE...PAINTING OF YURI SHILLER...


they put S on natasha. who has no connection to me...
(on my property again....) criminal and ugly..

and I hope they in jail. 
WE NOT GEORGIEV.....
( if they mean romanov) they are criminals...
anatoliy georgiev from my fathers work..
sold this dacha to him... 

means they killed.... and that's crime and they have no right to our property or make rules on my property....




they made me move out... and tried to kill me.... and who did it and when they go to jail? 

THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL... russians.....

777  NEAR LARKIN AFRICAN witch works....

STEVEN MOLNAR? MOBIUS? 


in HUSTLER I met this: NATASHA . I'm not natasha....

( MY WAS ALWASY GOOD LUCK) 


shiller is not fro my family and not from my house...

MAFIA WHAT? 



ILIGAL  russian MAFIA.... and they need to leave me alone...

they introduced me to Artur.... in Las Vegas he introduced me to Vanna LACE.. I DIDNT NEED THAT...


Arthur Christmas



ARTUR IS NOT CHRISTMAS...

THIS IS CRIMINAL FILM. 

DASHA WORKED THERE in NEW CENTRY  and what mafia did it? I MEAN TRYED TO KILL ME AND GOT IN MY LIFE? 



LARKIN  NEW CENTERY where Vera went with criminal NATASHA to see criminal  DASHA ( lana trumm)

816 Larkin St
San Francisco
(415) 776-3045

MY APARTMENT 160. in OBNINSK i live in  15th .....gate ........



this is my side. 16 WINDOWS... 




and they killed STEVE because I didnt get paid 0n time.......  ( too bad he didn't know me) 

I spent 10 years in telluride.



galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

885 9976.

76 VERA.
Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.

1999. MOVIE PRODUCER HERCULES BEllVILE.


vera emperor....


1998. mistake




and inviting katya makar0va t0 sf als0 was mistake... because mafia with them.... criminal.


1999.ROPPONGI.


why they did that crime? if it's not her life.??

THEY KILLED HERCULES.

2006.  SAW MINE.....and my S.  didn't they know? They knew. MEANS it was 100% crime what they did and doing.

SHE HAS TO PAY.  big mistake...


THEY DIDNT NOT ASK IF THEY CAN TOUCH MY LIFE AND MAKE THINGS FROM IT....

KAMALA HARRIS

big s0viet Enciclopedia

15 t0m /in russian v0lume/ l0mbard.... mezit0l. this is in gate 15 in my apt. 160 in 0bninsk...russia.

my m0ther is nina... has n0 idea what is g0ing 0n...


sf l0mbard street...  when  they made this.....  big mistake...


ph0ne   756 39 68

 wh0 was 39 in 68 ?    68 minus 39 ........


29 in 2009 0n paul alens b0at was criminal russian marina 0rl0va.... she st0le my ph0t0s and they with zhuk0va tried t0 kill me in 2010.  and they made me m0ve 0ut fr0m my apt.

she is n0t fr0m my apt....... 

and what they put in me n0 idea... it made me disable. and they made me take all my thing t0 russian l0mbard very cheaply.. and they killed j0sef br00ks....


56 is OBNINSK ..........

1979 17 gate in my apt. 3 floor 

27. I was in 2000


they put O in Chicago.

in gate 14 we had apt. where lived ANASTASIA pit'eva....

from our 33 house.....apt. 153 ( we lived in 15 gate 3 floor) 

 “Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life or come with me and change the world?” – 

Steve Jobs


SF 1997. 

Vera Svechina in San Francisco.

they put criminals...

KAMALA HARRIS



2010? criminal RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME PUTTING ZHUKOVA in my head and orlova...


and they made me move out from my apt. 525 stockton. WHO DID IT? 

Larisa ( fake band bering straight and child Olesya Olhovskaya.... they are fake, not from my house and they killed m. Jackson)  has hair like mine in 1999 in 2009

criminal ugly band I DONT WANT IN MY HOUSE.  

ugly..

Olhovsky owns me..... money....and larisa need to go to jail. I'M NOT LARISA......

they killed my father.....

198..... pi0ner camp galaktica

guy saperstain.....? lawyer I met in 1999.

my hair my 2 rings..... 

sergey 0lh0vskiy had sex with marina mam0nt0va at age 15

and they had 0lesya 0lh0vskaya


wh0 suddenly dressed like me in 1993 in t0ky0 in 2005

crime. she has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my faily and criminals fr0m criminal  0bninsk

  wh0 tried t0 kill me with have big pr0blem......

this is ugly...child....



0lesyas grandm0ther l00ks like me in 19999.... crime.

MARINA DIED..  and they put  fake ugly russian sister of fake obninsk person who after after my house called their house.... UGLY... LINDA...  and they did earquake in japan... billions of dollars...

The Möbius ?

1996.  ( had nothing to do with England)



and they did what MZ? MARK zukenberg?  FACEBOOK MOVIE?


2010


 and Larisa went on holidays..? 

AND OLESYA WILL BE SERIOUSLY HURT.  even more...then she now...

??????? THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO get in my life.... THEY HAVE NO RIGHT.....I DONT LIKE THAT ..... UGLY. wrong kate...... russians tried to kill me. not english......


1996. Hong KONG......



my grandmother zelenina....... and MARINA is ZOMBI....

1999 after I went to CANNES. and they killed JACKSON AND More... they are wrong...

and they run with criminal fake olesya with stars on stoking.. 


MARINA HATED STRIPPERS and was jealous... because of Jeff.......


????? APPLE IS RUSSIAN.. I"M FROM RUSSIA..... marina  orlova  with mafia 

that tried to kill me  

and need to go to jail....  she  killed steve jobs.  she is wrong.  


SHE STOLE MY WORK MY PHOTOS..... 
 

here is what they did....  AND WHY POLICE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING.?

they using me for 2 years... they made me move out....from my apt....



2009 




my NOSE 00 or gay parad 00.







Larisa..... Olhovskaya..... THAT IS ME. LO. They don't live in my building. and apt.


I don't want to be with mafia from RUSSIA. I don't want to be god mother of OLESYA

because they made criminal way... and LO? got my hair? I don't like PASCAL who baptized her mother...

they killed my father...

russian mafia who I HATE put this  when she has no connection to my life and house... Olesya Olhovskaya and killed many people... 


after they didn't let me make my film in 2004. 
that girl has no connection to my life of house.

she need to be out of my life. she is not me.. 
They ugly bad people. getting on other peoples place without asking...

ugly family...  not my friends....


can they get out of my life... that greek alexandr payne? 


Shailene Woodley
...

Jealous.... ugly mammoth family and jealous ugly  olhovsky..
Patricia Hastie
...


Elizabeth King


L Train (short) (executive producer) ???


they tried to kill me and killed my aunt... N.S.  and put UGLY patricia. their friend ....  and it wrong..... she is not elithabeth... and they killing again....  to mutch to criminal  Sasha pivovarova... they killed Korshunova....

IRINA BLOCK IS not exist... andpigozzi got island for my mother. and this all criminals and ugly russian people.. and ugly BRIN And all the rest....


2009

N.V.Svechina WAS MANIPULATED AND NOT PAID.
princcess elithabeth,...
Princess Elizabeth aged 3, 1929.



who tried to kill me and why? I DONT KNOW.




110

55+55




here I was 20. ( one stockton)

87 I was 14. 

in gate 14 we had one apt. from house of my mother 33. where lived ANASTASIA pit'eva....

from our 33 house.....apt. 153 ( we lived in 15 gate 3 floor) 

 “Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest

 of your life or come with me and change the

 world?” – 

Steve Jobs

1979.

AND IT WAS MY WATER "FLYING STRIPPERS", mafia did crime and made fake people to harm my family and me. 

they put brin sergey and made crime and never paid me and tried to kill me.


and Bathing ape. 



I'm second baby in my family... V.  NIGO.


SF 1997. 

Vera Svechina in San Francisco.

we never met....

they didn't pay me... neither google or Facebook or others.... MY FILM WASNT made.. 



I was before PINCUS. ( my family)

and Pincus made zinga.... herrassinge me and his children made black way.... from PROHOROV. who has no right to my life...

1960. 

July 1960. Serpuhov.  Before going to pioneer camp. Station Tarusskaya.

my mother and our baby horse KING 1950. and house 33. and we live in 11 since 1975.


THIS TIME IT'S OUR CROWN... I'M Russian Empire.

RE ? criminal prohorov? who makes money from me? criminal Romanov who works with him? 
Born in Moscow to Dmitry and Tamara

 Prokhorov, he has one sibling, 

an elder sister, Irina.

before they were born... ugly ..... they don't 

deserve to have ROMANOV NAME.

ugly criminals......and they not 


illigal and useless... FINISHED THAT

Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (RussianМари́я Влади́мировна Рома́нова; born 23 December 1953 in Madrid), has been a claimant to the headship of the Imperial Family of Russia and pretender to the titles Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias (historically the modern states of RussiaBelarusUkraineKazakhstan,FinlandEstoniaLatvia, and Lithuania) and Queen of Poland, since 1992. 

NO ANYMORE.....  SHE LOST, because of disnohesty and manipulations and crime..... THEY TRIED to KILL ME.

RUSSIAN ZHUKOVA.... means they wrong... AND THEY HAVE TO PAY. 

Anatoliy Georgiev sold us that Dacha where crimes started to happen..... THEY HATE US AND WE NOT THEM... THEY JEALOUS AND UGLY.

Irina Block? WE HAVE NO IRINA BLOCK. google and she got fired.... 

THEY HAVE NO RIGHT to MY LIFE. THEY SHOULD KNOW.


I DIDNT USE THEIR LIFE. WHY THEY USE MINE? BEHIND MY BACK?

zhukova is criminal. dasha is not from my mother..... they need to go to jail.. they tried to destroy  me....

UGLY: 

they used me: made films......  and didn't give me money for my film.....


vince...
we had zhorik and ants.... ARI in JAPANESE.....

STEVE JOBS SJ and they killed STEVE JOBS.

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)

KUTO. house 33. SERPUHOV...
KUT0. Serpuhov. 1960.
Vesta..
My dog Vesta in our apt. in building 11.

NOT PETYA.. they killed...... 


MARIEVKA SVECHIN...



Martin Charles Scorsese ( born November 17, 1942) born same year as my mother.



2007. SMAP . TK ( my mother)?  and I. ( apple logo 30 years old) "ASOBI"? CANNES?



not ANTS... my mother... she and her ugly sister fake film maker....... with fake house for house....


wrong.  


DASHA IS my relative.... other dasha...  SHE DIDNT PLAY GAMES...

this is not my relative and no buisness in my head.. and they ABRAMOVICH AND
dash ZHUKOVA AND BRAINLESS PIGOZZI  need to go to jail.  THEY NOT GOOD PEOPLE.

MY MOTHER.   Jean pIGOZZI got island...

I DONT LIKE ZHUKOVA FROM THE START. she is mafia with criminal past.. my parents don't like me to be in criminal companies... with criminal people.... of criminal past.... I DONT like zhukova family.

incredibly ugly........ get of my mother and my family. NOT SEXY and bad taste. 

and they I hope they go to jail .


1996 MOBIUS was wrong


1996 Möbius


2001 Kissing Jessica Stein 



2001 160. OBNINSK. OLESYA CHILD OF BERING STRAIGHT AND MARINA....

THEY HAVE NO RIGHT OT MY APARTMENT. IT WAS MY NOSE.... they tried to get in..... and killed many people....


1999 they killed Hercules...



.... in blue sweater... Nelli  Aksyonova is not from my house.... 
from fake house....for house.. and they put criminal mafia russisans her sister to make film in JAPAN and

they did earthquake and they killed JOBS. 
she was wrong... alexia niejeski in 2009 on paul aliens boat... she liked fake and killed
 and they tried to kill me.

mafia abramovich fake criminal pigozzi... It was my time for my book and movie.


I'm like my mother.... ( 33)  OO. MY NOSE or ass whatever.... A.



uGLY. criminal...... HOPE SHE GET cancer....  M. Jackson got killed .... Because they thought MICK WAS WRONG..... in my shirt... when he was right to have my shirt on.. I HOPE ALEXIA HAS CANCER SOON.


my aunt AN candle in the wind....... died long time ago. VGU? VGU.
they thought my father in 1973? VERA? 


in 1999 they put e in his passport





my old jacket.... and they stopped my film and put fake linda.....in 2009 after I met Mick Jagger...

My Jacket JJ. JAYRO from 1999..... 

I'm home...
nikita has nothing to do with my life in SF.

marina olhovskaya

criminal and stole 2 years of  my life... tried to kill me and need to be in jail...

I DIDNT LET HE STILL MY TIME AND MY Photos. AND KILLED M. JACKSON.

UGLY CRIMINAL. and she need to pay..... 

MO? need o go to jail....  she is not m. jackson..... and need to go to jail. 

Marina Orlova russian mafia..... THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY LIFE. don't they get it?

 I HOPE SHE GET CANCER. arrived in 2006 and stole my photos and my time and tried to kill me....


GO DADDY? he died....2007 killed by MOBIUS? 

1996 The Möbius


2006 I was 33.....

ears active
1996–2006
band bering straight.... fake from my house without permission.... they criminal ugly family worked in NPO TEHNOLOGIA. NINA HATES THEM.  they have no talent. 

MOBIUS?

AND THEY HAD UGLY BAD SINGER no talent  NATASHA  in the band?

AND LIDIA.... who was ZIBULSKAYA OKSANA MoTHER..... and she died from cancer....

MY MOTHER DOESNT LIKE THEM.  and we had Lidia Mihailovna Korneenkova my physics teacher... 

The Möbius

2007


killed



2009 killed MO (Marina Mamontova and why LARISA? SERGEY OLHOVSKY's mother 
 with hair like mine in 1999? NPO TEHNOLOGIA? 

THEY DISHONEST AND THEY DONT KNOW HOW HORRIBLE THEY ARE AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. 

LARKIN? LARISA MOTHER OF OLHOVSKI...

???? I'M NOT NPO tehnologia... criminal russian band...  and NOT ELENA PLESHIVZEVA.. criminal ABRAMOVICH and VV PUTIN Lena's MOTHER.. 



1999 VERA AND HIROSHI SHIMIDZU SF.


Jenny Lynn Shimizu 
In January 2007, Shimizu described an intimate relationship she had with Madonna, claiming that Madonna would fly her to destinations across the world for sexual liaisons. "I was her secret 'booty call' available any time of the day or night for secret sex sessions."[4] She also had a sexual relationship with Angelina Jolie, as Jolie has confirmed. "I fell in love with her the first second I saw her," Jolie admitted of her Foxfire(1996) co-star. "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my [first] husband (Jonny Lee Miller)."



and this ugly took my shirt and my time.... and my money  and did a lot of crime.

and made ugly baby..... from my cd..... and its bad for child too.

ugly. THEY DID CRIME.  ARE THEY CRAZY??????? THERE IS NEVER WILL BE EXUSE.

for this anti human activity... 

AGAINST HUMAN RIGHT. 

MY RIGHT TO MY LIFE. 



Italian Cultural Institute of San Francisco814 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, California 94133 - USA
Tel.: 1 415 788 7142 

now they have show with kimono. ????


NO EXUSE. 

1997 sf


I"M NOT GREEK AND I'M NOT ITALIAN. and OLGA OF SAVOY IS NOT MY MOTHER.



1997.  MOVEMAKERS. (1973)

they very jealous..... in my dress....




and they tried to kill me in 525 stockton. 2010
and killed steve jobs.  and they need to pay to me and to JOBS FAMILY.


Roger Williams Straus, Jr. (January 3, 1917 – May 25, 2004) 

was co-founder and chairman of Farrar, Straus and Giroux, a 

New York book publishing company, and member of the


His wife  was born on August 15, 1895 as Gladys Guggenheim. 

Gladys married Roger Williams Straus, Sr. of the American 

Smelting and Refining Company. She died on March 14, 1980.

Elena Lapshina from Nishniy novgorod was living in 14

 gate.

Gladys Eleanor Guggenheim Straus (August 15, 1895 -

 March 14, 1980) was an expert on food and nutrition. 


 day I returned from JAPAN.  Lena sitting on my gate 15th place..... in my apartment....


and they stole my dress behind my back..... and they did wrong thing and THEY HAVE TO PAY ME.

they in my dress.... WHO TRIED TO KILL ME? 


1997.  MOVEMAKERS. (1973)

they very jealous..... in my dress....



Marina Karela.....  we don't give you my things......



they stole my place and my shirt.... and tried to kill me... .WE DIDNT ASK PIGOZZI to buy island.

he did. he need to be responsible.....



this is 1962.

for my mother and me. HE DID. and he with russian  mafia tried to kill me and they need to find out who was it and they need to go to jail and

I DONT LIKE CRIMINALS. 


LENA has no voice in my house.   another lena vakulenco is  with criminal mafia from jail.... 

and katya....
 ....with son  nikita. 1996.



cari is not my mother...... they made especially.... she was bad assistant.. horrible fashion she makes... to my taste it's horrible....

next day.... or day before.....


on my time. and Hercules would be alive and Jobs would be alive.

NOW I NEED TO GET MY MONEY FROM APPLE GOOGLE AND the rest... 


 pigozzi had no right to go with brand in tokyo ...pigozzi or anyone else have no right to my life. 

from my book... AND THEN RUSSIAN MAFIA TRIED TO KILL ME. 
and they need to leave me alone and go to jail. 

this is criminal with criminals...

big miStake.




ALEXANDER ZHUMGLAUSKAS WINDOW WAS CHANGED in 2010 or beginning of 2011 .. means russian  are criminals...

that abramovich and that  putin medvedev zhukova empty ugly MAFIA....

SVETLANA RUDENKO ( private photo) Ukranian... 

is not living in my 15 gate.... I don't live in 14 gate.

we have anastasia there in 153 ( we live on 3rd floor in 15 gate)

and  they made criminal band rudenco... and it's illegal. 



Straus was born in New York City and was raised in a wealthy

 and influential Jewish family. His mother was Gladys

 Guggenheim (1895-1980), heir to one of the largest fortunes in

 America. His father Roger Williams Straus, Sr. (1891-1957)

 grew up in the family that owned Macy’s and was chairman of

 the American Smelting and Refining Co., which was owned by

 his wife's family. Straus' paternal grandfather, Oscar S. Straus,

Oscar after me....

cannes film festival 2009

 served as Secretary of Commerce and Labor under President 

Theodore Roosevelt and was the first Jewish member of

 a U.S. Cabinet.

 until pneumonia put him in the hospital and ultimately caused 

his death in 2004. AND SERGEY SELYANOV 

( same birthday as Brin HAS)  DIDNT 

GIVE ME MONEY FOR MY FILM. BEACAUSE THAT'S

 ILLIGAl GOOGLE. AND THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS.

and they keep harassing me....????    


(after I started to make my film in RUSSIA)




Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912)—a German Jewish American—was co-owner of the Macy's department store with his brother Nathan. He also served briefly as a member of the United States House of Representatives. He died with his wife, Ida, as a result of the sinking of the passenger ship Titanic.

 There they established L. Straus and Sons, a merchandising firm that in 1888 Isidor and Nathan parlayed into a part interest in R.H. Macy and Company. By 1896 they had acquired full ownership of the department store. 

Traveling from Germany back to the United States, Isidor and his wife were passengers on the RMS Titanic when, on April 14, 1912, it hit an iceberg. Their baby grandson, Stuart Scheftel, had caught a cold and been left behind in England with his nurse, or else he would have been on the ship with them. Ida reportedly would not leave Isidor and refused to get in a lifeboat.  Ida refused to board the half-full boat, saying "I will not be separated from my husband. As we have lived, so will we die, together". Isidor and Ida were last seen on deck sitting in deck chairs holding hands when a huge wave washed them into the sea. Both died on April 15 when the ship sank.

NATASHA BULANOVA ( child of Anatoliy)  from Serpuhov HAD SHIP on her shirt 

 in 1974 in RUDAKOVO that day.... 

1950 or 1951
1951.
photo below..

Her BIRTHDAY IS IN APRIL. BUT SHE IS NOT LEAVING IN MY GATE 15. 

1974



B&H Photo Video, founded in 1973 ( WHEN I WAS BORN)  and located at 420 Ninth Avenue  ( MY MOTHER WAS BORN 1942) on the corner of West 34th Street in ManhattanNew York City, is the largest non-chain photo and video equipment store in the United States.

1997 .... Apple Logo.... 77...
Anastasia Poster
sexy...

they ( RUSSIAN MAFIA)  put fake russians in .......

 and heath died....  

B&H opened as a storefront film shop on the Lower East Side run by Herman Schreiber and his wife, Blimie (the store's name comes from their initials). 

?????  that was not sexy....

criminal brin without permission 

made 420 from my mothers life and his ugly wife 

stole my macy's card to 

kill steve jobs , because Rob Janoff made apple logo from me

and google and Facebook  and etc. 

Sergey Brin 1998? 
Computer Science Dept.
Gates Bldg 4A Room 420
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305
+1-415-723-9273

At Stanford, drop by:
Gates Bldg   

Office #420
 


are criminal


2009 mich jagger in my shirt.. and brin need to pay me....

and istead russians tried to kill me.... in 525 stockton and

 brin had no interest to help.  ?????????? 


mick didn't own me anything...

HE OWNS ME money... and they will close...... 23 and me  and more......




and it MZ (me.... I mean my grandmother Akulina Zelenina from Marievka was not sailing herself out..


not criminal  ZUKENBERG.. from my 160 ONE and he didnt pay me..


and they tried to kill me in my apt. on STOCKTON STREET

in 2010
.

???

this is me.


THEY DOING CRIME...
Cannes .... that was LA. criminal.... and criminal russia.

MATA YAMAMOTO.  JAPANESE Producer took me to  CAA (CIA) in 1998. 

THIS IS CRIME AFTER I DIDNT WANT TO


 SLEEP WITH SAM KLEBANOV in 2000.

(SAM is BROTHER OF BRIN who from the

  beginning  had to ask me about possibility of

 doing 420 research) 

I Am Sam is a 2001 American drama film written and directed by Jessie Nelson, and starring Sean Penn as a father with a developmental disabilityDakota Fanning as his inquisitive seven-year-old daughter, and Michelle Pfeiffer as his lawyer. Dianne WiestLoretta DevineRichard Schiff and Laura Dern appear in supporting roles.

her brother? 

Davia Nelson... ( WORKS FOR FF COPPOLA) was the one who found Lena ..... 

WHO I DIDNT LIKE... ( FAKE)
Davia Nelson

and OUR KING is ON THE HAT in Telluride....
MY COAT WITH PISEZ...... became Lena Pisezkaya....


sam klebanov did bad film in 2009
VERA... OA? ( BULL)   O SAM A? mafia doing and bad result....

and his girlfriend copy of Zhukova.... THAT' S Kore-eda sans film "DISTANCE"....

WASHINGTON STR. China town SF.


SAM WO more then 100 years...

and wojcicki got my t shirt from Roppongi 1999  at 33 ( MY MOTHERS HOUSE) 

ugly mother .... horrible wojcicki's mother.... 

when she will pay me? 
and my macy's card and my money and my CD.. BENJI... ? 
from my apt. 

THEY MADE ALL MY MONEY... without my permission .

did I signed contract? NO.

when she will pay me that ugly human. NEVER SEEN ANYTHING UGLIER... WOJCICKI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY CITY OF ME. or my life.

RAPIST PIGOZZI MAKES FOR CHILDREN? 

Obninsk. my apartment.
VERA... WIERA...... etc....
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11

1973. VERA





1979

2009.????? POLISH? in my new apt. in OBNINSK on KURCHATOVA...
 IM REGISTERED IN 11.
 about 2000 sf. OLD UGLY SOVIET RUSSIANS AND ITALIAN PAUL...


ugly russians . Irina and paul... 

ugly criminal russians in sf. I HATE THEM. and zhukova ended up in italian house in la

same as Michael Fitzerald has in taos....


WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH MY FATHER WHO GOT KILLED IN 2007 and M. FITZERALD?

what is she doing in his house? and what doing in my house?

why they not in jail. THEY MAKING  PEOPLE UNHAPPY. 


ugly. and I HOPE SOMEONE WILL KILL THAT SITUATION. 

and this criminal family...ugly zhukova. pathetic...

I liked POP culture... they tried to kill me..

and this criminal editor of pop?

I didn't invite her to my life... my head... 


they use what to get in my head? UGLY AND I HATE sucking up to my life....

dasha ugly criminal  need to go to jail....


?????? fake and wrong and again...????

all manipulated isn't it?

?????? WHO PUT shirt ON NIKITA?  RUSSIAN MAFIA?



17 GATE... WEDDING OF MY PARENTS IN 1967.....


aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11
1979 paparazzi  pigozzi photo... Akulina

 zelenina my grandmother african zebra.... (TOPAZ)

TODD.... SOLONDZ. 

who is following pigozzi's book and doing

 crime? RUSSIANS...

CC


NET?

Unknown, New York City, USA, 1979, 1979
Archival pigment print
20 x 24 inches (50.8 x 61 cm)
Ed. of 15 (my 15 gate)

I'm totally confident... 525 stockton sf.....


and that was PRADA KEY CHAIN.....

1999.ROPPONGI.


and she put my t-shirt..... and had baby from my apt.... they killed my father..... 
and they all this crimes....

brain not exist in this UGLY people... especially   woman....? woman?

she was 33.... MY MOTHERS HOUSE. NOT HER UGLY MOTHERS HOUSE...

clear?

cheap.. and not beautiful.....

and they were afraid....... and hoped I will go back to RUSSIA or at leave SF... 

not until GOOGLE  and etc..... pay me.

and 23 and me will be my  film company... or some other my company...... because it's my life.

pigozzi tried to kill me in 2010 and they  pierced  

 my heart and killed Bretney Anne Merfy.



The Video Home System  (better known by its abbreviation VHS) is a consumer-level analog recording videocassette standard developed by Victor Company of Japan (JVC).


Pigozzi's North Beach Inn & Restaurant - CLOSED

51 N Shore Dr
South HavenMI 49090
(269) 637-6738

AND THAT WAS :

Title: Steve Jobs' Feet, Palo Alto, California, 1984
Artist: Jean Pigozzi (1952, France)
Year: 1984



2000-2003 then it stop pen working in sf... (from Cook TOORU MATSUSHIMA PRESENT)



No comments:

Post a Comment