Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my oscar and cannes nomination in 2009



cannes film festival 2009

AND RUSSIANS  TRIED TO KILL ME. pigozzi was wrong.

Terry Wong in my 1998 short  in videography class "Almost there"

VISITED ME IN TOKYO 1999 AMERICAN CHINESE FROM BAY AREA... 


 and Terry f. in Cannes?

and we went t0gether t0 sky walker ranch.... 

tf? takaeva french? when it was me french .... /me linda....gate s... my gate/


Секретная служба США арестовала мужчину, который ранее, предположительно, стрелял из боевого оружия по Белому дому.
Как передает ИТАР-ТАСС со ссылкой на местные СМИ, подозреваемый Оскар Рамиро Ортега-Эрнандес,  


/ wr0ng was ballad 0f hernandes/ 21 года, был задержан в отеле города Индиана (штат Пенсильвания). О подробностях этой операции пока ничего неизвестно.
Стрельба, по предварительным данным, произошла в пятницу, 11 ноября. /0ct/ По словам очевидцев, два автомобиля на большой скорости проезжали недалеко от Белого дома. Позже в том же районе был найден автомат Калашникова.
Во вторник, 15 ноября, персонал Белого дома обнаружил две пули. Одна из них попала в одно из окон президентской резиденции, но не пробила пуленепробиваемое стекло. Другая же была найдена неподалеку во дворе.


( MOVIEMAKERS) AND MY IS PALME D'OR AND OSCAR. 


2009.

 I met in 2009 writer from russia  Robski Oksana ....  SHE  didn't impress ME. 

our picock and our ship and Wales....


( DID russians THOUGHT SHE WAS MY REFLECTION?)

  and then criminal russian producer Sergey CHiliyanz invited  fake ugly Linda to the meeting with me and it's not professional......

 THEY ALSO THOUGHT THEY MY REFLECTION?



AND THEY RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME in sf and made Linda go to TOKYO when it was my palm...anmd Oscar not face book..... 

we not the same people.... my book of connections.....





Vera in 1974. 

Agent for Steve Wozniak
New Leaf Speakers



Laurus

Vera in Tokyo brin follows me... I'm not Sergey. 1999.

sergey brin owns me big money.  they made 420.... without asking. and it's crime and they continue to do crime.  ( against me and my mother... they killed my father ALREADY)

CRIMINAL UGLY BRIN. with horrible ugly parents and horrible parent of his criminal ugly wife and they have to pay me.. and mafia need to leave me alone.  

ugly brin. brin tried to kill me... 

????????  serega black bumer?

 

1999 I WENT TO Cannes and they
 Killed Hercules

 

Hercules Bellville.  died in 2009.  and they tried to kill me in 2010 and ugly wojcicki stole may id numbers... and she need to close 23 and me because it's my company name.  ( FROM MY LIFE)


and for stolen identities jail time... for wojcicki anne jail. and pigozzi with the rest of russian mafia too...

1997 in Tokyo and ugly didenko met Norisuya Kadama.... and they killed STEVE JOBS. 

and put shirt 0n nikita... wh0 has n0 idea

whats g0ing 0n...

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME...   and they own me money... and THEY USED MY MOTHER

and they killed my father and they made money...

KOZEROG SERGEY BRIN 420 research? 



( PROHOROV AND MAFIA need t0 g0 t0 jail with didenc0 inna fake alexandra )
Ken is on the left with Tanya (shintaiso senshu) and  Inna Didenko is again in my corner..

KEN WAS WITH ME IN 1997 in ACADEMY OF ART and Suzuki also....

Gucci Envy appeared on the perfume scene in 1997 and became one of the most

 interesting products launched by the house of Gucci.
and they stole my blue ring.

0n my hand...

.. later Inna Didenco   became Fake Alexandra....

1999 Tokyo with Viktorya Lavrova from Obnisnk
 Photo Inna Didenco who was sitting on my place. 
 

Vika from Ukraine...


THIS VICTORIYA is MINE ( after me). It was Victors Pivovarov wedding I went to....


Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland (SwedishVictoria, Sveriges kronprinsessa, hertiginna av Västergötland, Victoria Ingrid Alice Désirée; born 14 July 1977 



( YEAR OF APPLE LOGO WAS MADE FROM MY PHOTO)



Россия попросила Британию помочь найти выход из тупика на переговорах с США по европейской ПРО, сообщает The Independent

WRONG: LILYA SItting in somewhere near my gate.... in pink...


1994 JAPAN sinkansen

donkey  had orange Blanket and and Sveta Kadanzeva was donkey ... in theatre

and it was house where  my grandmother sold house 33. after Tamara Andreevna  Takaeva died....
my photo. ICHIRIN SF.

TOKYO 1994.

1994 New Year. IATE. 


Lilja 4-ever is a 2002 Swedish drama film. It is director Lukas Moodysson's third feature film which marks a sharp change of mood from his previous two films, the uplifting love story Show Me Love and Together, set in the 1970s. Lilja 4-ever is an unremittingly brutal and realistic story of the downward spiral of Lilja, played byOksana Akinshina, a girl in the former Soviet Union whose mother abandons her to move to the United States


WHO DID THAT? WHO WILL PAY? 

2001? MARINA IS NOT FROM MY FAMILY.

 SHE IS NOT FROM MY MOTHER. 

THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY LIFE, MY PHOTOS AND MY BOOKS AND THEY NEED TO PAY.

MARINA DIDNT DO IT... CRIMINAL ABRAMOVICH OR WHOEVER THEY ARE..... WHO? 

Ichirin SF..... there was PHILIPHINA MILA PEACH MOMO. 


AND I MET MAKOTO NARUKE and NAKANISHI KEIZO.



VERA SVECHINA....MY MOTHER's child...


mafia  natasha tsvetkova.... I DONT LIKE NATASHA.. leave me alone....



MOMO (PEACH) FROM MY PHOTO 1999 came visit me with YOSHIKAWA. 


my friends...



 330 Mason St, San Francisco. ( my mothers house was 33) 

2001. GAMES.......? MO?  NOTHING.


?????? and she need to be killed or put to jail. MO? THAT WAS FOR MY BREASTS and she killed and tried to kill me with russians. AND SHE STOLE MY PHOTOS

very uneducated....

...and killed my AUNT. 

 can she leave me alone? and pay? I don't like that kind...

she will be killed. I HOPE. and they had no right to touch my book.  arrived in 2006 and ugly  very much horrible... not interesting...

she did asll crime and all wrong and I HATE RUSSIANS AND PIGOZZI has no brain...



strange this started to happen in my apt. 525 stockton..... in sf ....I became scared.... they were after me...




AND THEY KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON. 


THEY STOLE MY HOUSE OF ORANGE... ( SAM (since 2000)  did horrible film criminal  "google" and Brin) 

from my note book.... 


????? MIck Jager went wrong way. He needed to be nice to his fans..... they love him. And M. Jackson would be alive...


36 I was in 2009

1979

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)

AND RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME. 

SAM horrible ugly man.  NO BRAIN.....1 canal tv 


some poetry.... 1997 in my note book. 2000

..........


from APPLE LOGO made in  77. 

they made in Sf. without permission from our photo . 





in 2005 1CANAL INVITES ME TO PROGRAM "MECHTI SBIVAYUTSYA".....

THEN THEY CANCELED...
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

Dreams Come True (ドリームズ・カム・トゥルー Dorīmuzu Kamu Turū?) are a Japanese pop band formed in 1988, originally consisting of Miwa Yoshida (lead vocals), Masato Nakamura (bass), and Takahiro Nishikawa (keyboards). The band has sold more than 50 million records worldwide.


and there is one more near Point Reyes .PRESENT FOR ME.

RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME.  and ugly criminals stole my

 photos and my time. 

I want to know who tried to kill me and when I GET PAID FROM ALL THIS CORPORATIONS.... and ugly pigozzi.

 and when all this bad people will move out from my life. they were not invited...

2003.


January 7, 1994 


 br >


my card 023...since 2000.

and wojcicki got my 23 and me... it was mine. 




All of Moodysson's feature films have been produced, or co-produced, by Memfis Film, a small Swedish production company based in Stockholm.

FAKE.

 apple logo made from my photo in 1977...



Elvis Aaron Presley a (January 8, 1935 –

 August 16, 1977)

Elena Anatolievna Pleshivzeva? BORN IN AUGUST 916 KERNEY  is F.COPPOLA's company in SF

 ( ELENA IS NOT FROM MY HOUSE AND SHE IS NPO TEHNOLOGIA and PUTIN) 




MAMA and  VERA...




elena is not from my family....

OBAMA took his daughters CRIMINAL MALIA ? AND SASHA  (NATASHA) shopping....?


Barack and Michelle Obama have two daughters: Malia Ann (pronounced /məˈliːə/), born on July 4, 1998, and Natasha (known as Sasha /ˈsɑːʃə/), born on June 10, 2001

1996. Lia (Lena...) mafia and criminal.... 


killed peter....

they killed my dog....in 1999. 

????

no connection to this mafia..... via need to contact russian mafia and makarova and criminal putin...

???? criminal makarova....

did this....from my photo...didnt ask me...

STAR? HAS LAWYER?

ugly criminal zhukova sucked up........  with her criminal father.....

criminal  POPS? killed JACKSOn....KING OF POP. CIA  and FBI...

NEED TO GO PUT THEM TO JAIl.... MADE ME MOVE OUT FROM MY APT.  HURT MY FACE... CREDIT..... 


KILL ZHUKOVA's father and mother. WHY NOT? OR ZHUKOVA HERSELF.... she is criminal.

criminal pigozzi went wrong way....

and zhukova with russians tried to kill me in 2010 in MY APT. 


and they looked at my photos and made it like  fake Natasha in my apt on 525 stockton....? 


NO WAY.....she lives in RUSSIAN GEARY street place... MAFIA. I HATE. 


And google didn't me and Apple didn't pay and a lot of companies....


 not need in my apt. Because they fake and criminals behind that ....

Murat Ismailovich Nasyrov (RussianМурат Исмаилович НасыровUyghurMurat Nasirow‎) (13 December 1969, Alma-AtaKazakh SSRSoviet Union – 19 January 2007, MoscowRussia) was a Russian pop singer .
had child LIA....


killed my father... WHO?????? HOUSE FOR HOUSE? NEED TO GO TO JAIL. They are not my house...


stole my photos...


fake marina killed fake marina... killed my father and killed MURAT who had child LIA.  and tried to kill me...
ruslana

killed my aunt....HOPE



and they killed fake  KOLYA. ( who got married to OLGA)

and they killed JACKSON...and STEVE JOBS.... who made me apple logo.... and they tried to kill me...



Moodysson is an outspoken advocate of left-wing and 


feminist? politics and at the same time a deeply 

committed Christian. ????

OKSANA AKINZHINA ? mafia criminal from russia.

who they pay for using my apartment? 

 

I DIDNT ALOWED TO USE MY PHOTOS... my private life

 photos  TO MAKE FILMS.


he looks not like feminist...but like criminal mafia...

.
THAT FEMINIST HAS NO IDEA ABOUT WOMAN. 


this is feminist.


and they all did for brin to do crime against

my mother and me.. VERY SAD STORY...

1996 HK.


1 comment:

  1. Can I ask what you are talking about? Are you trying to say that everything is stolen from you, and at all only you? xD Why?? It's weird . I thought you were writing about a film or something, and still doo...

    ReplyDelete