Tuesday, November 1, 2011








His Majesty THE King. ( died already long time ago.  
The accident with King and My Mother  happened in 1950) 61 years ago.  
1961 is when My father started to work in MSU 35.



BILL GATES made phone Sight Kick. ( THEY DIDNT ask and didn't  PAY ME).




1973. Mama Queen and Vera Queen. ( WE DIDNT KNOW)

1975. 160.

1977.

The Golden Ratio in Apple’s logo design    (via)


on march 18 1991 Steve Jobs Married L. Powell at the AL (apple logo)  in Yosemete  National  Park. ?

 The huge panorama "Battle of Borodino" by Franz Roubaud (1910-12) was installed here in 1962.

 A monument to Kutuzov was opened in 1973.

Zibulskaya Oksana Vera same gums and LARRY PAGE VERA? PAGES?

(I was born in 1973)

Bill Gates and MELINDA FRENCH?


( we have in Kutuzovo aunt Olga. 

she still alive.)


File:Poklonnaya Gora-Moscow.jpg


Poklonnaya Gora (RussianПокло́нная гора́, literally "bow-down hill"; metaphorically "Worshipful Submission Hill"') is, at 171.5 metres, one of the highest spots in Moscow. Its two summits used to be separated by the Setun River, until one of the summits was razed in 1987. Since 1936, the area has been part of Moscow and now contains the Victory Park with many tanks and other vehicles used in the Second World War on display.
Historically, the hill had great strategic importance, as it commanded the best view of the Russian capital. Its name is derived from the Russian for "to bow down", as everyone approaching the capital from the west was expected to do homage here. In 1812, it was the spot where Napoleon in vain expected the keys to the Kremlin to be brought to him by Russians.

Поклонная гора. Храм Георгия Победоносца.
16th century
В 90-х годах, ко дню 50-летия Победы, был построен мемориальный комплекс Победы.


St. George's Church? ???? WRONG! 

1995

Y Nina Panama? Tenno. 

For other uses, see Tenno (disambiguation). ... The Emperor is called the Tennō ( 天皇) in Japanese, literally meaning "heavenly sovereign". 

NINA CAPRICON.  (VERA SVECHINA)


Y Nina PIgozzi? 

aerial view

pig.






1993. from 160 JAPAN.
real story.


1996.





Ben Queen.  Cars. pixar. 


 Anetta.

Elithabeth II.
Her Majesty The Queen.
Buc
kingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA




2009 cia Leon PANETTA. ( Leon was from Latvia .......after I got scared
when ruslana korshunova felt down in NYC in 2008. mafia did it. why police and cia and fbi are not working?) Princes Anetta?





Netherlands.


my skirt. second hand.

BU C? 

buckingham.  (M was my breasts and they made BLUE TOOTH from my tooth) 

2005...

1995 I will make film. LA.


shot? 

They needed to ask before they did anything..... 



they helped me. with "All about US".  but they mistook what
 it was about....




1999 THEY PUT MY SHIRT ON SVETA


AFTER I MET HERCULES BELLVILLE IN CANNES.




FROM 1997, ME IN 525 STOCKTON 


march 2008. 

JOBS was loosing weight trough 2008. 

sophisticated blood tests .

Apple Stock $188 
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

Begining June 2008

I DIDNT GO TO CANNES FILM 
FESTIVAL IN MAY. there is no producers 
for me I thought.


down $156 end of July 


October $97 where I started Academy of Art.

and went to Trip to Tokyo again. 420 BRIN? 

Ken is on the left with Tanya (shintaiso senshu) and  Inna Didenko is again in my corner..

and In GERMAN my name in my school in 4G was spelled with W. I GOT STAGHT 5 ALL THE TIME.



and they tried to kill me in 2010. AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.


 ????  and wojcicki got my mace's card and baby from my CD and then tried to kill me. in 2010.


????

my photo of Dancers in 2008. or 2009. spring. On the left there there is STOCKING person....
MARK.


MY MONEY.


MY SHIRT. MARK IS NOT JAGGER AND NOT ME.

MIC IN MY SHIRT. MARK IS NOT ME. I NEVER BEEN TO YOSHUKE'S VILLE.

THEY REVERSED AND ALMOST KILLED ME. THEY REALLY TRIED TO KILL ME

IN 2010.. HE WAS STOCKING ME.



MY FRIEND YO IN MY APARTMENT 525 STOCKTON. THEY DIDNT KNOW HIM. 

HE IS NOT THEIR PROPERTY.


HE TRIED TO PUT ME UNDER ARREST.  HE IS BILLIONER AND HAS LAWYERS
 AND ITS POOR FIGHT. WITH ME NOW. 

I HAVE NO LAWYER AND NO MONEY.  

HE LIED TO CORT LAST TIME SAYING THAT I WENT TO HIS HOUSE WHEN I DIDNT.







IN MOVIE LITTLE VERA THERE IS SERGEY. THERE IS NO MARK.  mark is wonyak's brother. 

and BALABANOV did Brother?  and Brother 2? producer Sergey Selyanov? who did't pay me...in 2004.
who has same birthday like Sergey Brin? 

and they put in Mark Pincus?

(I had mark on my shoulder) 

Aleksei Balabanov (born 25 February 1959 in YekaterinburgRussia) is a popular Russian filmmaker. Balabanov is best known for the 1997 crime film Brat (English title: Brother), and its more action-oriented sequel, Brat-2 (Brother 2), both of which starred the late Sergei Bodrov Jr. as a novice hit man. 

Ken is on the left with Tanya (shintaiso senshu) and  Inna Didenko is again in my corner..

GO S KINO. (MOVIEMAKERS 1973) 


???? my brother ? we dont do crime.  swedish film  "Lilya forever" and  brat SAM? 

And my brother Nikita and Nikita Mihalkov doesnt let me make film. 
We didn't ge't money in 2004 from GOSKINO. 


SWEDEN MADE Lilya 4-Ever (2002)? I'M NOT OKSANA 

zibulskaya

(page gums.. or vasilenko ....vevo...).


Lukas Moodysson

 


mine is 
George Lucas. 



2002

vsb... topaz.... 




THIS IS CRIMINAL TOO, BECAUSE HE ALLOWED CRIMES TO HAPPEN.. 


MY MOTHER IS NOT VERA SHE IS NINA.  

AND I'M VERA SVECHINA


WHAT IS THERE TO ARGUE ABOUT? 
THEY NEED TO PAY.


THEY PUT SVETA IN. NOT ME.



AND THEY DID CRIME IN 2010 AND MADE ME WRITE ALL BAD ABOUT EVERYONE.

PARTY AT YURI AND LANA SHILLER. WHO HAVE NO CONNCECTION TO MY FAMILY.


AND THEY KILLED RUSLANA KORSHUNOVA.

RUSSIANS  DIDNT MAKE MY FILM IN 2004 .

THIS IS SVETA.. SVETLANA IS NOT VERA...


My film in japan they stopped.


they made:




SVETLANA.


MY FATHER DIED AND MARINA GOT CANCER ON HELLOWEEN.

HELLOWIN IS NICK NAME OF SERGEY OLHOVSKY, FROM BAND BERING STRAGHT
FROM OBNINSK AND NPO TEHNOLOGIA.



HIS CHILD WAS DRESSED LIKE ME IN 2005. SHE IS NOT ME AND HAS NO CONNECTION TO ME OR MY FAMILY. HE HAD SEX AT 15 AND WAS BAD FATHER AND THEY KILLED MY FATHER. WHO HAS NO CONNECTION TO HIS FAMILY.

WHEN YOU FUCK AT 15 .... USE CONDOMS AND USE YOUR OWN FAMILY.. 


GENNA MOISEENCO HAD SEX WITH OLESYA. NOT ME.

NOT MINE CHILD OLESYA WHY IN MY DRESS? THERE IS MANY KIDS IN THE WORLD... I DONT LIKE CRIMINAL NPO FAMILIES. 



SVETLANA MEDVEDEVA ???? THEY KILLD JOBS.



SVETLANA FIRST? BULSHIT. RUSSIAN CRIMINALS...



AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME AND BRAKE MY PHYCIC. IN 2010 IN MY APT. 

WHY THEY NEED TO DO THAT? 

AND THEY KILLED MANY PEOPLE.


????
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

VERAIN 1988. I CHOSE Patriarhul Kiril  FOR RUSSIAN CHURCH. HE IS ALREADY WORKING. 
SINCE 2009.
AND I'M NOT JOCKING.



FLOWERS FROM MY PHOTOS? 


NATASHA TSVETKOVA CONNECTED TO BAD MAFIA AND NEVER


 LIVED IN MY APARTMENT IN 525 STREET. .

NATASHA IS NAME OF ACTRESS IN FILM LITTLE VERA 1988.

BY PUTTING FAKE NATASHA IN ... THEY KILLED JOBS AND DOING CRIME.

Tatyana Homenko Ukranian mafia. We never worked together. Natashsa's friend.

Lavi "Cadence"... They never lived in my apartment. 
Tatyana went to lavi to ask for money
and Pincus wrote me not come to his office. I didn't plan to go to his office. I'm not Tatyana.


mafia used my photos. WE HAD RUSSIAN TATYANA. 
NOT UKRANIAN ONE. and they need to go to jail. 




LOOSERS?  LEON PANETTA. PRINCES ANETTA.  (QUEEN)


MARINA WHO STOLE MY PHOTOS NEED TO GO TO JAIL. AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. 

AND THEY ATTEPTED TO KILL ME. NOT ME VIOLATING PINCUS. HE VIOLATED ME...

1979. OBNINSK. WE PLAID PIN PONG. ( CHINA) AND WE HAD UNCLE VALERA.

.aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 111979. 160 my apartment in Obnisnk. Russia. building 11.

2008


OAKLAND CA.THERE IS 8 AND CANDLE..  1 INFINITE LOOP.

( I DIDNT KNOW AND DIDNT PAY ATTENTION)


AND IT'S CRIME.... I DIDNT KNOW PINCUS AND THEY ALL ARE MAKING MONEY FROM MY LIFE...

THEY NEED TO PAY ME. 
I HAVE MY HUMAN RIGHTS. THEY ARE VIOLATING MY HUMAN RIGHTS..



HE PUT RESTRANING ORDER ON ME... WHEN I DID NOTHING WRONG.

AND NOW AGAIN: HE IS WRONG. AND HE NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

OR WHOEVER RULS HIM  TO MAKE PROBLEMS FOR ME.

HE HAD NO PHOTOS WHERE I'M BY HIS HOUSE. I NEVER WENT THERE.

THIS IS FOR LOOSER PINCUS.

THIS IS ILLIGAL PAPERS. 


2009 




MARK STOCK.  AND MY STOCKS. APPPLE ANETTA PRINCESS LOVE.

ALYASKA AMERICA PRINCESS LOVE.... 

ONE LOVE, ONE STOCKTON, AND I LIVED ON 525 STREET SINCE 1997 WHEN STEVE JOBS CAME BACK TO APPLE..


MARK IS NOT MICK JAGGER AND NOT ME. HE STOLE FROM ME MY LIFE AND MY INTELECTUAL PROPERTY. MARK IS CRIMINAL AND LIER.  IF HE WILL MAKE PROBLEMS FOR ME IN CORT... AFTER ALL HE STOLE FROM ME AND LIED ALREADY.. (BUT HE HAS MONEY TO HIRE LAWYER) .HE BETER REALLY BE CAREFUL.


THAT WAS PIGOZZI WHO PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX IN 2005, BUT WE HAD SAME FRIENDS... LIKE HERCULES... AND THEY KILLED HERCULES. BECAUSE PIGOZZI GOT ISNAD FOR MY MOTHER AND ME. WHERE I DIDNT WANT TO GO UNTILL IT'S ALL CLEAR.


UGLY CRIMINAL WOJCISKI IN MY TSHIRT AND WITH MY BENJI AND 23 AND ME.

AND GOOGLE OWNS ME 10 BILION. 

WHY THEY REVERSED THE CITUATION? WOJCICKI IS HAVING Schizophrenia ..???


Sayako Kuroda (黒田 清子 Kuroda Sayako?, born 18 April 1969), formerly Princess Sayako of Japan (紀宮 清子内親王 Nori-no-miya Sayako naishinnō?), is the third child and only daughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan.


NORI IS BEHIND ME. WOJCICKI DID PUT MY T SHIRT ON  AT MY 33.

 ( 33 IS MY MOTHERS HOUSE. I'M NOT GIVING IT TO WOJCICKI.) 

AND SHE STOLE MY MACY'S
 CARD. AND MADE BABY FROM MY CD.


I, VERA SVECHINA, WOULD NOT LIE. 


ON 525 STOCKTON STR.  403. IN 2010.  WHERE YOSUKE LIVED AFTER I WAS ALREADY THERE. AND THEY Need to pay. 


WHO DID THAT ? 



and CAA  ( agency) in LA. ( ME) (IN MY BOOK)








I knew VV  greek filmaker ( flags from my 1V) from my 1V. 


my bagshot... 2009. 
and why they take my photos and identity?

angelica criminal. 

iligal brand.  PIGOZZI IS NOT ME. HE IS FAT AND RICH AND CRIMINAL.

AND NEED TO GO TO JAIL FOR TRYING TO KILL ME WITH RUSSIAN WHO WAS IT? 

HE NEED TO PAY.  

and he need to go to jail.




this is not my mother and this is not me. and not from my gate or family.


my old blue jacket....

they dont live in my apt.  this is MAFIA! 

anna nikitichna is my aunt.   this is fake. and russians tried to kill me and they went  to japan..


her ugly sister Linda is  not living in my gate.... and they made crush in Japan. LB? 

they sick...
ugly


ugly not from my house. house for house? I dont think so. 

January 2002. Pigozzi has birthday in January... and they killed "reflection" of Marina... on this two totaly not connected people and photos...

when actualy they have no connection to any of my relatives.





??? who did? 

what she does in my house? she has to go to jail. they used my photos oposit way without my permisssion. 
it was not true , but they did like it's true......and used...

they killed my aunt.



in my own house.. in my mothers shirt? fuck yoursef.

with ugly child anna...


in my shirt... ugly svetlana


ugly pigozzi in my shirt. criminal.....  he is not me... he is ugly man. and mafia working for him and they all ugly. 

my name is svechina vera.

abramovich criminal and sergey brin to pay....

 zurab ....? ????  brin need to pay. and and abramovich need to go to jail.

if they pay 20 billion then I will forgive him. 

1979



vera 1973




NOW 2011. VERA HAS NO MONEY  and cant make film ... I'm not criminal.

AND  they TRIED TO KILL HER.

he tried to kill me or his mafia zhukova...

I'm not abramovich...he is  criminal.... it's my A and he owns me money for using us.


they killed steve jobs. and I still have no money. They didn't kill him to help me.

because they didn't want to pay.

 STEVE JOBS promised me 20 billion.

 stock ton?




I'm 38 years old now... stupid abramovich....

my mother has no idea whats going on. same as I didnt. roma shka ?? crazy abramovich with ugly criminal dasha who is not part of my family and I didnt invite her. and they have to leave me alone. 

they dont leaving me alone. and it's crime.

1977. Rob Janoff made APPLE LOGO FROM ME. its 0nly 0ne.

Im not Miki. they criminals...in sf and russia... and yo in mac store? 

with band 525 stockton... apt building where I lived before him.

how did they see my photos?
 ?

joji obara is not my problem. I never met him. 

??? in my shirts on my place.... without asking crime. and pigozzi pushed me to have sex 
and stole my time. and made money with brand from my book. without asking.

???? I need them to pay me. for apple logo and google and facebook....etc.... 

take away from me what they put in me. they talk russian from jail. repiting zhukova name..

what is it?

look leon panneta. I dont see pincus paying me back for his crime....
and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.
I didnt allowed pincus to use me. and my farm ville. 

ugly 
ali vera pincus 2007 I met in Telluride and they killed my father after Pigozzi sent me camera for my photos.

??? grave 30 55

how my photos ended up in this russian person place? for free?

and they tried to kill me and need to go to jail. pincus criminal MOBIUS? 

and this ugly with my macy's card from year 2000... and..ugly 
child benji from my cd in my apt.
???

that was not her apartment. 

and they never pay me........and they tried to kill me.... britny anne merphy died. 


 they do what they want on my expense. ????


Lucie Blackman (September 1, 1978 – July 1, 2000) Olga....gonina from obninsk 

( Irina block in 2009 and child gena)...

and Olga of Greece sit on my place. and pigozzi in my shirt. I'm not her. And I'm not Olga.


and Nina is my mother. She grew me up. not for ugly wojcicki to use... and all upside down...

was an English woman 
who worked as a hostess in RoppongiTokyo.


????? crazy?

??? fucked up? mic?


????? what happened? he didnt pay ones. 3T? nikita sergeevich mihalkov is criminal and need 
to leave me alone and he is not allowed to touch any of my notes.



zurab ....? ????  brin need to pay. and and abramovich need to go to jail. 


they tried to kill me.  starting 2009. 2010.

this is not me? 2005. and they need to go away. with criminal band berring straight and her face will be like mine when I will get back to Obninsk. her father stupid..

 =
????? ugly german post menstrual woman man... jail time... 

??? are they crazy? 






2x2 = 4.

change was mine. MY FILM. 

nelli won the 2x2 but it has nothing to do with my life, my mother, father and my film and books......etc.

and my house is not house  for house.... and they had no right to use me. 

???? nothing has to do with me: ugly russian mafia:
Founded in 1989 and first aired on September 27, 1990, 2×2 became the first commercial television in the Soviet Union.
Initially, 2×2 broadcast half-hour advertisement blocks, music clips and animations only, but by 1993 the channel began to air news programs. In 1993 the administration of 2×2 signed a contract with MTV Europe to translate some programs. There was a peak of popularity in 1994-1995, but the channel was closed down in 1997.

after I started Academy of Art SF.

?????? berezovsky is not my mother. 1997.  I'm not Irina. Russians did crime.
ugly aksonova with fake for house. and ugly child anna...

my grandmother Akulina Zelenina. African Zebra?  svechina?

fake nelli......  she is not my relative. and they have store 
farilelli with lions putting crown on...in sf

but she is fake and they fucked mic jagger ... for nothing.  he is not going to put crown... 

they can close the store on grant street near china town gate. they wrong...



 2009 and they went to japan to make film?  and they did crime.

2011

The situation in Japan is horrific — but because of the earthquake and tsunami, not because of the malfunctioning atomic reactor station. The earthquake and its awful aftermath killed at least thousands of people, perhaps tens of thousands. That is an unspeakable tragedy. The damaged reactors at Fukushima haven’t killed anyone, and while posing a clear danger, especially to workers heroically fighting the malfunction, the odds are that any harm to public health will be minor, if public health is harmed at all.
sergey chiliyanz invited criminal linda this stupid ugly sister in 2009.
they not from my house.. they fake.
she is not my reflection. is that what they tried to do? mafia ..

what stupid game it is? 

1973.
1977
1977. Rob Janoff made APPLE LOGO FROM ME. its 0nly 0ne.



1979



The worst U.S. atomic accident, at Three MILE Island (MY 3RD FLOOR,  my apartment and my island) 



Mama I.  And M was for my breasts. (LADY D)  this is in SF. N for  Capricon . MY MOTHER CAPRICON.

misha brin chance?  horrible and criminal and not cool.

Not con (END)  in HOTEL DU CAP in 2009. 
Hotel du Cap Eden-Roc


criminal is  dariya zhukova... is fake. 

sucked up to my family and tried to kill me because mafia father and horrible her mother.. not cool.


 in 1979, was spooky and scary but caused no public health harm. Many studies, including this one from the Columbia University School of Public Health, found a slight increase in cancers near Three Mile Island in the years afterward, but also found radiation “did not account for the observed increase.”

spooky olhovsky was 1 years old. bering straight.  their perents work in NPO tehnologia.

2007


and they made cari boja me and my mother?  and didnt let me make my film and USED ME

to make products.........and tried to kill me in 2010.

and why they not in JAIL?


camille labro



 The island lab sits 155 miles southwest of Panama City.

PLANET PIGOZZI

Living Large Is The Best Revenge










Despite his low profile, multi-millionaire Italian investor Jean Pigozzi lives extremely large. His mentors have included Andy Warhol, Gianni Agnelli, Sir James Goldsmith, and Steve Jobs; his girlfriends have been lovely, and legion; and his contemporary-African-art collection is renowned. As the globe-trotting 58-year-old revels in his latest projects—a new photography book, a men’s-wear line, and a just-completed futuristic castle and environmental-research center off the coast of Panama—the author joins the ultra-connected party that is Pigozzi’s world. Just don’t touch his food.









ALL ROADS LEAD TO JOHNNY . he is capricon. ? VF. ( do they know it's me?) 
that:  CAPRICON. 

all roads lead to VERA and my mother and my apartment 160.... I see now.... they killed my father. to make me weak.
Bahia Honda 2002 and I gave him my KYAKUHON. Crime mafia did and they need to go to jail. 
Moviemakers 1973. Michael White. 2002.
Pigozzi studied in Paris and at Harvard University before working for the Gaumont Film Company and 20th Century Fox

and he need to pay me. 
KING from 1950
chairo. 
my L. since 1975. apt. 1975.
2002

and pigozzi need to pay . for trying to kill me. BRAGANZA?

we can give him cancer. 





russians stole my photos disrespected all strippers.....and my time and they tried to kill me.

and pigozzi need to go jail. or put russian mafia to jail. 


vincent gallo is my friend.


2004




and brandon.. made

criminal mo killed mo. and she got my dress. and tried to kill me. 

and need to go to jail.  will be killed. Olga is not Princes.  She siting on my place in edge. 

they did crime.  they can do crime, but it's not cool. need to be killed. 

fake ugly marina orlova stole my photos and mafia zhukova tried to make me  write about her.I dont like her and they criminals.  and need to be killed. . give her cancer too please. thank you.


pigozzi put my shirt on... and they tried to kill me. 

and they not leaving me alone.  
???? crazy?
Snub: Fashion designer Tom Ford told billionaire Jean Pigozzi (pictured) that 'fat men like him' were not welcome in his Madison Avenue store
what did they do to mick jagger ? 
why he did new stupid  band? not interesting at all. 

this is wrong. and ugly not place in my life..... why they put in my life?  ....band is horrible. 
she had no talent. 

1999.  why they touch my private photos and who?  and it ended up in sojcicki...looser wojcicki mu breasts...

this is character from my book. not for games. 


that was Makarova and criminal Lena with criminal jail husband. 

this need to be in jail. she got in my family without invitation to make sorrow.
why they put another criminal bag? criminal mafia father alexandr zhukov. never good.

HE IS NOT GALAXY. NOT FUNNY.

and zhukova cancer please. and give cancer to her ugly father.


they killed marina they go to jail. 

they stole my property and used me they go to jail.

??? criminal and need to pay me. he is not me and mot my mother and he is not mic jagger.


my shirt. 



I'm not Mark. I don't need this bullshit...

here is my id.

and Mark has no right to use and they attempt to kill me in my apartment 525 stockton and they made me disable for one year and they made me move out from my apartment and it's crime and illigal.

PINCUS MAKES MONEY?  MAKING GAMES? HE NEED TO GO TO HOSTPITAL. HE IS CRIMINAL. I DIDNT WANT TO PLAY WITH HIM. 

HE NEED TO GO TO JAIL.

why this one in my shirt? from 1999
criminal mafia . 

MARK IS NOT FROM JAPAN. 

ugly wojcicki. and killed Britny Anne  Merfy and jackson. I dont see reason why I should be killed . 


my brest has my pink t shirt on. she is not me.

pink truck was moving from my apt. 525... when they tried to kill me... ( I have photo) 

and they made me move out. and it's crime.

I'm not NATASHA and not PASHA. and I'm not Tomik...


IN MY SHIRT UGLY STOLE MY MACY'S CARD. AND TRIED TO KILL ME.

Futako-Tamagawa Station (二子玉川駅 Futako-tamagawa-eki?) is located in SetagayaTokyoJapan. The area surrounding the station is commonly called Futako-Tamagawa, and often refers to the Tamagawa and Seta districts of Setagaya, but there is no precise definition. It is colloquially referred to as "Futako" (フタコ) or "Nikotama" (ニコタマ), from an alternate reading of the first three kanji characters in the name.


I WAS THERE IN 2003 IN MY PRIVET TIME. 
GETTING READY FOR MY FILM. ASAI SAN FOUND ME PLACE.

The Last Train from Roppongi (producer)  NOT FINISHED
2006Strawberry Shortcakes (producer)
2004Black Kiss (producer)
2004Pinku ribon (documentary) (executive producer: Uplink)
2003The Ambivalent Future: Kiyoshi Kurosawa (documentary) (producer)
2003Bright Future (producer)
2000I.K.U. (producer)
2000Suzhou River (associate producer)
1993/IBlue (producer)
1993Wittgenstein (executive producer)
1991Edward II (executive producer: Uplink)
1987Robinson no niwa (executive producer)
1981/IFruits of Passion (assistant director)
Hide HideSelf (1 title)
2003The Ambivalent Future: Kiyoshi Kurosawa (documentary)
Himself


ANNIE PLANET ...... THEY THOUGHT WHAT?

MICAH REED CAME VISIT.

THEN WE GOT DIVORSED.

AND HOW DID WOJCICKI GOT IN MY LIFE AND POCKET? AND HOW THEY KILLED MY FATHER AND GOT BABY? WITH NAME MY FRIEND?

FROM MY APARTMRNT. SHE NEVER LIVED THERE ON STOCKTON STREET.

SHE IS CRIMINAL. THEY TRIED TO KILL ME PRETENDING SHE IS ME.

403.....MY APARTMENT .... THAT'S HOW THEY GOT GOOGLE AND APPLE PRODUCTS AND MY 23 AND ME AND CARD MACY'S STOLEN.

AND TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE. AND KILLED MY AUNT. 

??????

Monroe's Bar - CLOSED


12 reviewsRating Details
Categories: RestaurantsDance ClubsLounges  [Edit]

my apple logo from my sweater 1986. and my macy's card ......

8623 Melrose Ave
West HollywoodCA 90069
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
(310) 360-0066






1996.



new one:
473 Broadway St
(between Rowland St & Kearny St)
San FranciscoCA 94133
Neighborhoods: North Beach/Telegraph Hill, Financial District
(415) 772-9002

2010 russians tried to kill me in my apartment in 525 stockton and they need to be in jail.



and 

SHE NEED TO GO TO JAIL. and she will go to jail for stilling identity... LS?.


SHE THINKS  HE IS CLOWN? 

ASAI? 

The Last Train from Roppongi (producer)  NOT FINISHED
2006Strawberry Shortcakes (producer)
2004Black Kiss (producer)
2004Pinku ribon (documentary) (executive producer: Uplink)
2003The Ambivalent Future: Kiyoshi Kurosawa (documentary) (producer)
2003Bright Future (producer)
2000I.K.U. (producer)
2000Suzhou River (associate producer)
1993/IBlue (producer)
1993Wittgenstein (executive producer)
1991Edward II (executive producer: Uplink)
1987Robinson no niwa (executive producer)
1981/IFruits of Passion (assistant director)
Hide HideSelf (1 title)
2003The Ambivalent Future: Kiyoshi Kurosawa (documentary)
Himself



and they tried to kill me.  they go to jail. 


I dont need reflection. I'm apple logo long time ago.  ( my photo is reflection of apple logo. not me.) and they tried to make me crazy

thinking that everyone is my reflection... and it's crime.



why they did that?  who allowed without my permission to still my photos? 


2003. TOM.


photo taken by Vera Svechina.  Merelin Monro died long time ago. 


OLHOVSKY ....

ORLOVA AND HER MAFIA TRIED TO KILL ME AND KILLED MY AUNT.   HOPE

???





AND AKSYONOVA AND MAMONTOVA HAVE NO CONECTION. WHO DID IT? MAFIK? 


this is not Merelin Monro

THEY NOT FROM MY FAMILY. I DONT WANT THEM. 

AKSYONOVA NEED TO LEAVE AND NEED TO PAY. WHO DOING IT?

I'M NOT MARINA. 

THEY ARE FAKE.


and Monique is not Merelin Monro.



I'm not Marina. AND I'M NOT GETTING IN ASKYONOVA UGLY FAMILY. 

she was wrong. 
why they did that crime? 

 that ugliness was not in that room. 2006 arrived....

KILL HER. OR I WILL GO TO COURT AND SHE WILL BE OPUT IN JAIL FOR KILLING MY AUNT AND MARINA OLHOVSKAYA.

MY INTELECTUAL PROPERTY. AND MY IDENTITY... THEY STOLE.

KILL HER PLEASE.


MY MARK IS BIG DIPPER. NOT MUSEUM WITH CHUCHELO ( ROLAN BIKOV?

ASLAN?) . MEANS 

??????

RO NOT LAN... SVETA NEVER LIVED IN MY APARTMENT.

AND BORLUK IS CRIMINAL.  HIS MOTHER SVETLANA WITH MY ANNA..



THIS IS WRONG ONE.... THEY LIERS. AND TRUMM ALSO....

MARK PINCUS MADE HOW MUCH?


WHO TRIED TO KILL ME? AND WHEN I GET PAID.

AND THEY NEED TO GO T O JAIL. 

this is irina... who is not from my family of gate or whatever. IRAQ? No. 

UGLY.

??? IRINA?  BUROVA...? FAKE. THERE IS NO IRINA.


and sergey Brin finished in Irina block in 2009? 
Mafia? and fake zvetkova in my apartment never lived and google is criminal.
and they need to pay me. and wojcicki also criminal with muy macy's card number and my money go to her and they tried to kill me Im already 38. they wasting my life.

they have no right.


LS.  my money.   THEY MADE  30 BILLION 


ADVERTISING? 




VINCENT IS on my place.   they tried to make him me and mafia criminal and
 they need to go away.


CHUCHELO? CRISTINA? 

2009


VERA MET PIGOZZI IN 2002. HE PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX.

IT WAS MY FRIEND PIGOZZI. ( I DIDNT KNOW HE IS CRIMINAL BEHIND MY BACK)


THEY KILLED HERKEY

WHY THEY NOT IN JAIL? UGLY WOJCIKI and ugly pigozzi.


1979


????
2002 CRIMINAL BRIN AND PAGE


MY FRIEND OSAMU.

1997. 


WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO in 2010?

STUPID UGLY TV PROGRAM...  CRIMINAL .

and it my hotel in VEGAS 2009. what they did?



CRIMINAL CHRISTINA WITH MAKAROVA. AND CRIMINAL CUBAN HISBAND.



2002 BEFORE I MET PIGOZZI. what game who play in my apartment? putin? brin? bush?

they put shirts on them.... 

?????? 2007? CHUNYA? cartoon? they killed my father.



THIS IS 

?????? CRAZY? MICK IN MY SHIRT.



2009. we live in this apartment 160. 

then they put Osama.



NEED TO BE KILLED. RUSSIAN CRIMINAL . SHE STOLE MY PHOTOS that is my property. personal.... AND WENT 

ON TV ON MY TIME AND IN MY PLACE. NOT FUNNY. 

AND SHE and her people TRIED TO KILL ME ..... in San Francisco in my apt.


I'M NOT CRISTINA  FROM FILM CHUCHELO. alla pugachova?

and  crazy  deff child of makarova. 





LA PRIMAVERA! THEY ALL SHOULD GO TO JAIL.  TOGTHER WITH BRIN 


Katya has my shirt. Her customer ... who is not from my family disney....Japan. and they killed Steve JOBS...Because they made criminal google and facebook and they didnt want to pay me for apple logo

and all steve made from me.


because Katya need to be killed. And Putin criminal opening disney in russia,.... and he is criminal.

1996. Tokyo mafia I hate russian mafia 3D company...that's ME.

and?

sick makarova's child is deff. not my problem. she has bad parents, who are drinkers... 


LIZA? 1996. MY TREE.  WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?

1996 AND BUINOV LOOKED LIKE NORI IN MOSCOW ON TV IN 2009

MEANS RUSSIAN MAFIA AND SELYANOV AND BRIN THAT ALL CRIME.



killing talented people.


Katya is not Vera. and her Husband is not Vera. and her stupid child with criminal background..

katya makarova didnt need to get married. MAFIA AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME
and they killed my father and they need to go to jail. all that story need to go t o jail.



THEY KILLED HERKEY AND TRIED TO KILL ME.

WHO WAS IT?

I'M NOT CRISTINA. WHAT MAFIA ARE THEY? LIZA? 

LA PRIMAVERA.

PHOTO OF JEAN PIGOZZI. AND HE ENDED UP WITH BRAND FROMMY BOOK IN TOKYO. I DIDNT WORK FOR HIM.


my underwear from Gold Club.

NEXT STReeT TO MINE IS PINE.  ugly KATYA NEVER LIVED IN SF. 

they think every one is me and my brother?


nikita didnt do it.

MAKAROVA IS NOT MY BROTHER.



????? mafia . russians... 


???????? who did that? EM? EP..... and they put e in  my fathers name in his passport? 

who did it? 

ugly child christina. who did that?

2009.



???? 2009.


how sveta go there? 
SAYURI.. movie about geisha.





GEISHA. (with my photos and my film)


geisha.


?????
Memoirs of a Geisha Poster


??? means who did crime?






OBI.  1980


Brin?

and they made film LITTLE VERA 1988. they put Sergey in there.

and in 1991 they separated Sergey Makarov and Vera. 


and MADE 420? google? and didn't ask me.

that was me 
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

1973.



and 



1999. they (WHO?) took my and mothers shirt and dress.


2000.



???? geisha svetlana? NO. 

and Big Ben watch were me.... and they put Swingers and Yo and did crime.....





1951.
lilac.
??????


????? in 2009 ened up in google. fake she never lived lived in my apt. my mother doesnt

 like that. GOOGLE BRIN DID 42O and didnt pay me.

she need to go to jail there in a lot of crime was made. I don't want to pay for them.

mafia go home to jail. 

and tried to kill me and NATASHA NEED TO PAY FOR MY APARTMENT.

or who? 

ryoho....

?? never lived in sf. GAME?

MY MOTHERS AND FATHERS family. NOT HERS.

and this criminal in 1997 from Obnisnk and Moscow and MafiA... MAFIK UGLY YAKUZA. 

I'M NOT.

MY GRANDMOTHER MOTHER ZELENINA ....AKULINA.... THEY DID ALL OPOSIT. AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 


2002. ? I'm not Christina. and they put black and white TV 2x2 .

ugly... MY GRANDMOTHER  Zebra African..... AZ..... 

from TOPAZ..

AND THEY FUCKED OUR GRAVES. 


THEY KILLED HERKEY. I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY PLAY ON MY EXPANCE. 



criminal katya and mafia has crazy child and I dont care. and her father need to die and her mother ..

and new child ugly.... mafia doing that...


suppost to be my film. 

instead again bad film. and facebook criminals


2009. My Oscar nomination and The Palme d'Or (English: Golden Palm) is the highest prize awarded at the Cannes Film Festival and is presented to the director of the best feature film of the official competition.

2009

Obninsk. UGLYEST PLACE ON EARTH.  IF THEY CANT KILL ALL THIS

 CRIMINALS. LIKE  FAKE BURLYUK  FAKE  HOUSE FOR HOUSE... 

IT WAS MY LUC..

BEPA. VERA. MY MOTHER FATHER....... NIKITA
NOT 

NATASHA FOLLOWED ME TO HUSTLER WITH NAME NIKA.

ICHIRIN AND MY FLOWER ROSE FROM 1994.

IPHONE?  ( IT WAS EARLIER IN MY SCRIPT)


MY MOTHERS HOUSE NUMBER....  she didnt pay my mother. AND NO BULLSHIT LIKE THAT IS GOOD.




MY ROOM.  525 STOCKTON. THEY (WHO?)  MADE ME MOVE OUT. 

MY SAYONARA PARTY IN TOKYO 1998.

SARA.... from Rumania SECOND FROM THE LEFT. not important.

my sayonara party.


2009   AND STOCK PLEASE APPLE, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK AND ETC..

MIC STARTED NEW BAND? FROM OLHOVSKAYA BAND? WRONG TIMING. and that's why horrible... bullshit...
when he need to make my film.  ????? 


why they put in my life criminal people?  WHO DID CRIME?


MY SHIRT FROM TOKYO....was in sf. 




? MICK IN MY SHIRT. NO PROBLEM WAS WITH MIC.

PINCUS ALSO ME? AND HE NEEED TO PAY. HE MADE BILLION ON MY PRIVATE PROPERTY

??????? he need to pay.


PARTY IN JEAN PIGOZZI HOUSE IN 2009.  PIGOZZI IN MY SHIRT.  AND CRIMINAL BRAND FROM MY BOOK. HE HAD NO RIGHT TO IT.

HERCULES DIED IN 2009.  THEY KILLED HIM. FROM SF.

RUMANIAN GIRL CAME TOO... FROM 1998...


AND THIS ONE CAME...... VERY STRANGE LOOKING... FAKE LOOKING

GO DADDY? MY FATHER DIED IN 2007.  STOLE MY PHOTOS..... AND TRIED TO KILL ME. MADE HER WEBSITE FROM MY PHOTOS AND I DIDNT ALLOWED.

AND SHE KILLED MARINA OLHOVSKAYA AND TRIED TO KILL ME WITH ZHUKOVA WHO I DIDNT INVITE TO MY FAMILY.


and they put in me something and made me write about her and zhukova and crime. and they made me disable

and tried to kill me. and it's crime? she didnt pay me. yet. she need to pay me. 
she killed: 



NATASHA DIDNT WORK WITH ME EVER IN TOKYO.


MAFIA NATASHA  TSVETKOVA IN MY APARTMENT. VISITING. 

SHE IS NOT IN MY BOOK,  NOT IN MY PHOTOS .. NOT MY FRIEND.

NOT IN MY MOVIE.  AND IRINA BLOCK IN GOOGLE FAKE. 

AND WOJCICKI STOLE MY MACY'S CARD... AND MONEY... CRIMINAL. 

WHO TRIED TO KILL ME?


NATASHA  TSVETKOVA UGLY HORRIBLE PERSON.

S? 


OR THIS NATASHA S?  SHE IS NG?  


AND I HAD FRIEND VINCENT GALLO. VG.




CRIMINAL TETSUYA  SAITO PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX  ON DOHAN IN 1993

 AND 


WENT OUT WITH NATASHA GLADUNZOVA.

HE IS WORKING WITH CHILDREN IN MALASIA. DO YOU WANT TO HAVE TEACHER LIKE THAT? I DONT.

( FROM MY BOOK AND MOVIE)



THIS IS NATASHA. THIS IS FAKE. AND THEY KILLED COPY OF ANGELICA. AND I'M NOT OLGA OF SAVOY.

AND THEY KILLED MY FATHER. I DONT KILL HER FATHER AND AUNT.

I SONT HAVE TO PAY FOR HER STUPID LIFE.




VERA. 1997.  SF.  NOT SERGEY BRIN. NOT BAHMANE NOT ANYONE ELSE.

IT'S NOT Britain. NOT BRITNEY SPIERS...



AND THEY DID CRIME.


STEVE RETURNED TO APPLE AND FORGOT TO PAY ME.

STARTING IN 1977. 


AND IT'S NOT FARE.




my story is not told and they tried to kill me that someone else could make it.

after my death? It's not going to happen. FUCK BARACK OBAMA.

and criminals need to go to jail. 


2008 after date with Jean Pigozzi and Cristina de lamur... who I didnt like she suddenly called jean pigozzi.

( he said) . it was strange.


Prince Jaime filmmaker 2006. ME?


D. Medvedev came to Obninsk and didnt ask about me... At That time russians tried to kill me in SF .

LIVER?



Sergey Olhovski tried to kill me... and he need to go to  jail... or put to jail who did it.  they put in my head orlova zhukova and savoy....  maria romanov neither georgy  are not emperors of russia.

2003. LA. Armenian boy behind Sasha. ( zhukov papa alexander criminal? pleshivzev Sasha?)




GARY FROM HUSTLER? 

GARY MARLIN?  TELLURIDE?  ARE THEY CRAZY?



REAL 2005.


 

AND CRIMINAL AGAIN 

BRITAIN FAKE. not first in the world hostess book. 2009.


KILL THIS. FAKE BATERFLY. ARIA. I DIDNT TAKE HER PLACE IN LIFE AND THEY DID A LOT OF CRIME. THAT HUSTLER.

197.... 


PRINCES DIANA DIED.



MY SAYONARA PARTY 1998.




1979

emperor.



 2002 CAROL BUKE.  ( to serious person 
 Vera)

cia leon panetta. 2009
thankyou.






525 Stockton.

Academy of Art students.....from CHINA.


2009 crime.

mic: I have daughter? she has no connection
to what I'm talking about. he owns us money for singing. I didnt record song with rolling stones..

2009 ?  why they  again bullshit? 

this scott is VERA? copy from my village..?


SVECHINA.



1998. and MAC IS MINE.  SVETLANA MEDVEDEVA? MAFIA....


my friend TODD.



DMITRY IN ITALY WITH MY MANDARIN. IN MY SHIRT FROM 11 YEARS OLD.

2005. 




HERE DIANA BEHIND.... ARIA 2008.GARI MARLIN????? (LINA IS MY GRANDMOTHER)


DIANA BEFIND. CRIMINAL ARIA. .. 

WHO PUT HER? NO CONNECTION... only my book was connection.... and they did crime and it's wrong.

THIS IS UGLY CRIMINAL SCOTT FROM  OBNINSK....


AFTER MY PHOTO. 

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. 

COPY OF GIRL FROM MY HOME TOWN  . not aria.... or baterfly... 

some random girl and don't need to think you own my photos....or life.



mafia manipulating mick jagger....  that is.....not sexy



 DMITRY MEDVEDEV. 




LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI HOTEL. 


????


ALEXANDR. (ZHUKOV?  ARZAMASZEV? FROM MY APT. PHOTO? 
PLESHIVZEV? FROM 99? FUNNY CART?) HOUSE FOR HOUSE?

??? pay. 

UGLY FAKE MAFIA NOT FROM MY HOUSE AND CIA NEED TO FIND ENDS FOR THAT MAFIA AND KILL IT.

who's game is it?

I never was in club with them.  there same club. not from my apt. 
or house and they killed steve jobs.




ASKYONOVA HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY AUNT ANNA NIKITICHNA. 
 MY HOUSE AND MAC. criminals.......

BOTH ARE WRONG. 


and they killed her.



??????? 



they killed many people..... like  Alexader MCqueen.....?  need to kill criminals. not MCQUEEN.

 WITH OUR BABY HORSE KING and MY MOTHER!
The Queen.

JAPAN. FROM RUSSIA.

1994

Naomi and Tiana are wrong.  ( Micah Reed had friend Naomi and Stephan... 
I divorced long time ago

they still on my way and now there is mayor in sf and it's crime.)

2009. they had no right.



and they tried to kill me and killed my aunt.

and this and many others. ANGELICA.....

Obninsk.


VERA born  1973.  



ANGELICA SVEZHOVA IN TOKYO IS FAKE.  they follow me and do after me and they put fake people on the photos.... like it's them metter. They not... but they dont let me live normal life.

IS THAT HOW SAM GOT IN THE MOVIES? 

mafia who hurt me in 2010 and killed people and my father.. and they need to go  to jail.

useless mafia..... 


VERA SVECHINA 1996. DISNEYLAND.  with MIKE MOGI.... MARKKULA from APPLE. 

23 and me...... ?

pincus criminal? yes.  1996 tokyo. 

ugly pigozzi's lawyer's child.. 2008. garazh in moscow. lost and need to pay. Marina Orlova was fake

she stole my photos.. and killed people.. and tried to kill me. they all fake....

russian mafia tried to kill me and fake an... in my shirt or my mothers shirt went to japan make film ... putin gave them money? 
 and they did atomic crush and tsunami in JAPAN. 

I SAID MY BOOK NEXT. in 2008 2009. and MY FILM.


2009. from RUSSIA WITH LOVE. 
cannes film festival 2009

are they clowns? 

MY PHONE present I choose FROM COOK MATSUSHIMA TOORU.

AU.



and they didnt let me make my film in 2004.


they killed everyone just to take away my ideas... for FREE....

and That is crime.



she is criminal. ugly.  came to visit me in ACADEMY OF ART.


 russian mafia?  


Columbian mafia?  why he had my t shirt on?

????? ugly child..... from CUBA. and they killed Herkey. he was my friend and tried to kill me.


vERA. born 1973 year of BuLL ox ushi...

1979

he made 420. and it's big mistake. and need to pay me. 10 billion dollars from google. Steve Jobs said.


and 10 billion from apple for my time. 

I'm 38 now. I'm a woman.

"Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon" 1967.... 


APPLE LOGO WAS made 1977.

Royalties (sometimes, running royalties, or private sector taxes) are usage-based payments made by one party (the "licensee") to another (the "licensor") for the right to ongoing use of an asset, sometimes an intellectual property (IP). Royalties are typically agreed upon as a percentage of gross or net revenues derived from the use of an asset or a fixed price per unit sold of an item of such, but there are also other modes and metrics of compensation.

52.631.579 ........... for each year. 
I dont have calculator now. 

1952 my mother was 10 years old. Jan 19.
King hit my mother in 1950.

and J.pigozzi was born. jan 4. he had no king.

February 7 – Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom (and her five other Commonwealth realms) at St. James's Palace, London, England.

Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (RussianМари́я Влади́мировна Рома́нова; born 23 December 1953 in Madrid),

has nothing to do with SV and APPLE or Google..

why they kept Micah Reed? who I devorced with? 
russian MAFIA DID IT AND it's not OK.

usa :1963: from russia with love and cvs...

I was born in 1973.


2011 they killed JOBS. because they jealous..

of me being apple and he was stupid not to make official earlier....they would not be fighting..
and tried to kill me and made me not pay rent 11 month and made me move out of my apt. on stockton str. 525.... because I had no money.

ITSU?

Prince? JAIME MADE FILM in 2006? PVO?


 and that was horrible.... VASILENCO OKSANA..... ????? ukraine....? I'm not ukraine.. and my brother pays for some kraine...

they not from my apt. 160. and they not from my gate.

are they crazy?????? . POVera.

new photo. HOLLAND? (princess LL and?)

Netherlands?


LANDS..... then Mitsi Landis.....



 they have no connection to HOUSE OF ORANGE.
all they broke my copy rights. for my photos.



and they killed my father and marina olhovskaya..  and many of my relatives.

I DONT PLAY WITH MAFIA AND THIS: who did?

MY GRANDMOTHER ZELENINA ZEBRA FROM BLACKLAND.

not hers...what sister mosfilm is talking about?


crown from Japan. and Makoto Naruke....
real story.



this bellow is bullshit....  and nelli ugly ..... mafia hasan? aslan? what?

and tsunami in Japan....  ARMENIAN BAND FLOWERS? ??????

moviemakers. 1973.


my is building 11. 15th gate. 


NORIYUKI....1994. Snow...IMA


311 honda.



2008 2009


and from England "moviemakers" 1973.


my story of Noriyuki and

how to stop global warming? ??????


200942 One Dream Rush (short) 
20088 (segment "SIDA") 
2006SIDA (short) 
2006Destricted 

2002Intoxication (documentary short) 
1998Sodomites (short) 
1991Carne 
1987Pulpe amère (short) 
1985Tintarella di luna (short) 
Show Show


IN 2000? I MET HIM AND MY MACY'S CARD AND IDENTITY  GOT STOLEN BY WOJCICKI? 

criminal russians...... and criminal putin. who put copy of angelica there?  alexia.....niejelcki? child of stupid  laywer of criminal Jean pigozzi?  in mgik we had swezov andrei. means russia is crime only.

and abramovich became?  criminal putin.....
????? fake and criminal. user. 


No comments:

Post a Comment