Friday, November 4, 2011

V is the twenty-second letter in the basic modern Latin alphabet. The third letter of the Cyrillic alphabet.


  Apple 2011. I MADE NOTHING at all of my own projects. some WAS STOLEN AND COPIED. 


iCEO from  1997 
sf


1997

producer mata yamamoto 1998

2003. Tokyo. Nobutada Saji. (billioner)


rob janoff

1974. Obninsk. Jorndan janai. 


Steve Jobs liked restaurant in sf  Greens it was made in 1979.

1979. Obninsk



2004 RUSSIANS stopped my film in Russia. "LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI"
 aka ASOBI


my film.






and products of Apple include my things. 

 Mac mini 2005 My photo From 1993 disneyland in Tokyo. I was 20.



"G20" 

The Group of Twenty Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (also known as the G-20G20, and Group of Twenty) is a group of finance ministers and central bank governors from 20 major economies: 19 countries plus the European Union, which is represented by the President of the European Council and by the European Central Bank.



Bill Gates:

I’m excited about the opportunities for the rapidly 

growing countries of the G20 

The G 20, which superseded the G33 (which had itself superseded the G22), was foreshadowed at the Cologne 


1999 Hercules from Recorded pictures. 

Summit of the G7 in June 1999, but was only formally established at the G7 Finance Ministers' meeting on 26 September 1999. The inaugural meeting took place on 15 16 December 1999 in Berlin. In 2008, Spain and the Netherlands were included, by French invitation, in the G-20 Leaders Summit on Financial Markets and the World Economy.


my shirt was taken ( and mothers) and put on Svetlana.

and they put criminal people in and did crime and they continue to do crime against me.  
they need to stop. 


my scarf on my mother 2007. button for iPhone.

who did that????? grave 3055 ????  mafia did it.  ( put wrong people to make money from my life) 

Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (given namesAlexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien; born 26 June 2005)[1] is the second daughter of Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, heir apparent to the throne of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, his spouse. Princess Alexia is member of the Dutch Royal House and third in the line of succession to the Dutch throne.



 I liked what yuri was doing, but not against me. I WAS FOR MYSELF for my film and books and Yuri was my friend.


they not my family.  why they dress like 

my mothers flowers? in 1950?



dasha....lana ( russian mafia?) ZHUKOVA MAFIA and abramovich mafia wanted to buy pigozzi house.. because it's my house.



ugly irina told me "you nobody". shellers wife and shellers new wife svetlana same bullshit..... her husband is useless paul and they did crime behind my back... abramovich and ugly usles dasha zhukova used my mother..... (criminal father )




and they made Hercules.... sick and he got married with Ilana Shulman....  ???

LANA HOLDS HER FINGER UP. SF. and they....tried to kill me in 2010 in sf. and pincus made money and now he is lying in court and he is scared.

ugly criminal irina.... 



now we can ask Prince JAIME ....if house of Orange meant it or it was interpretation of criminals....

who used that orange color behind Yuri Shiller ....


( for making money from me without asking me and for killing my family or others ....


I was for my film 




and BOOKS AND FLYING STRIPPERS T Shirts.




FLYING STRIPPERS






.... but they all made money secretly from me and russians
 tried to kill me in sf. in 2010 in 525 stockton. I'm not crazy.




2009 sf ?????





and they closed one of my favorite restaurants in sf. Shanghai 1930 closed at the end of 2009.


 ???


2009. OSCAR FOR MY FILM AND The Palme d'Or (English: Golden Palm) 


I NEEDED MONEY.




cannes film festival 2009

what they did? they closed this restaurant and tried to kill 


me literary. I dont know who they are. russian mafia.



Who's more powerful: Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg? OF COURSE BILL GATE And zukenberg ughly criminal. and he didn't pay me yet. 

Bill Gates beats Mark Zuckerberg in Forbes most powerful list



 
????

they closed this?








MY MOTHERS HOUSE WAS 33. 




ONE STOCKTON.
Apple Store, San Francisco


133 Steuart St
(between Mission St & Howard St)
San FranciscoCA 94105
(415) 896-5600

MAY 2009 . after that russians started to attack me. AND THIS WAS MY BROKEN NOSE. 00.


Mick Jagger in my shirt.










AND PIGOZZI DIDNT DO RIGHT THING. used my innocence to his advantage and 
didn't let me make my film. 

during my free time from film school  in sf  I met francis coppola,  tom luddy and mata yamamoto.


and with russian mafia tried to kill me and  they made me move out from my apartment and made me disable for 1 year. and they still not leaving me alone.... 



MARK PINCUS Has my shirt on.... we not friends. I'M NOT MARK. THEY TRIED TO REVERSE THE SITUATION. AND ITS CRIME. 

 ??? PINCUS MADE MONEY FROM MY APARTMENT ILLIGALLY. 








 HE IS NOT FRIEND WITH PIGOZZI. AND THEY KILLED HERCULES BELLVILLE AND MADE HIM MARRIED WITH ILANA SHULMAN. AND THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS. 








AND MY FATHER AND MARINA OLHOVSKAYA. 






and my aunt HOPE IN 2010 (in purple) killed



this ugly russian killed her and she to be in jail. 




and russian RUSLANA KORSHUNOVA killed too.




Mark has to take responsibility. He is Prohorov.  (I'm not)

and he made money with my farm ville.
????? 

Ken is on the left with Tanya (shintaiso senshu) and  Inna Didenko is again in my corner..

pincus prohorov? she is sitting on the wrong 

place. she never lived in my gate

and they have no right to abuse my life.


?????? AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010. and he is harassing me.




ALEX was MY FRIEND  from academy of art. ( panama)

iCEO ( since 1997)

Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (given namesAlexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien; born 26 June 2005)  is the second daughter of Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, heir apparent to the throne of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, his spouse. Princess Alexia is member of the Dutch Royal House and third in the line of succession to the Dutch throne.


I had nothing against Jobs. I didn't even know about him.



pitching "KIDS WHO CREATED APPLE?" iCEO from 1997.



and this has no connection to apple. and she was wrong.

abramovich mafia.
ignorant stupid alexia child of pigozzi LAWYER was wrong and made death to many people.



yuri and lana party  200....


DIED RUSLANA and my father and pincus made money with russian mafia...


this was my private property. 525 stockton apt. 403
and yo.

this is not a public space. THIS WAS MY APT in 525 stockton. I didn't know it was used.

to make money ( and they didn't pay me)

and brin made money too and ugly wojcicki got my macy's card.....

where they found so many horrible people?

and this Brins son  benji

pincus IS NOT ME AND HE HERRASSING ME. he didn't live in my apartment. and he made money from my life. and it's illegal and they made se disable and they made me move out from buy apt.

FARM VILLE IS MINE.

and they killed my aunt.

??????

they made money illegally from my life and they herrasing me... pincus and his wife.


I didn't no violation.  and PINCUS WAS LIYING in Cort from the beginning... and he need to go to jail for lying and he is not me someone manipulates him too.....because 
I never went to his house and he had no prove that I did when he took me to court in the first place..
after he made money from my life.




(and Steve Jobs left a note before he died, that I need to get paid asap from Apple. Ten billion dollars)


The Wino And I Know 

1996. Tokyo.


SUMMER  1996 Atami.

they copied me.......


Christmas Island is a 1996 collection of Jimmy Buffett's Christmas-themed music  
and is his 22nd studio album.


Dec. 1973  my mother and me, C.Bepa. (in Russian)

3 floor in gate 15 since 1975



1977 Apple logo

1977. Margaritaville? 

SANTA CLAUS. 


Prince Claus of the Netherlands (Dutch: Jhr. Claus van Amsberg; birth name: Klaus-Georg von Amsberg; 6 September 1926 – 6 October 2002) was the prince consort of the current Queen regnant of the NetherlandsQueen Beatrix.

after 2002 when I visited J.Pigozzi jealous 

criminals killed Prince Claus...






By: Jimmy Buffett 
1973 
The days drift by 
They don't have names 
None of the streets here look the same 
And there're so many quiet places 
And smilin' eyes match the smilin' faces 

Chorus: 
And I have found me a home 
I have found me a home 
You can have the rest of everything I own ?
'Cause I have found me a home 





and criminals tried to kill me in 2010.


 I didn't give permission to anyone to take my work and life ( and also my mothers and father and every one else from my family) and things and make money with it.... and they need to pay: 





2002.


PIGOZZI OWNS ME. AND HE TRIED TO KILL ME WITH RUSSIAN MAFIA.


????

I didn't not allowed them to use my grandmother ZELENINA and my life.


Vince (styled as VINCE.) is a contemporary clothing line founded in 2002 by Rea Laccone and Christopher LaPolice on the principles of iconic design and superior quality.



and all the rest of "little animals".... dir. JEREMY THOMAS.


( they killed Hercules BELLVILLE)




No comments:

Post a Comment