Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my names Vera. I'm not an Agent.



  ROPPONGI 2000? 


they tried to kill me in 2010 in 525 stockton str.  and it's not OK.

????

2002 NEW YEAR eve in Chez Panisse


Monique Montgomery Yoga instructor sitting with me. 

2005 I wen to NYC to ask help from Pigozzi about my film... he pushed me to have sex...

Micah Reed stole my paint.  he NEVER CAME TO COART.. 

Jean Pigozzi got  painting with paint.  5 000$.


Hercules was there.... They killed Hercules...






2005 we visited BARNABI Harris...  and FUCK YOGA and J. PIGOZZI  
opened shop in 2009 in TOKYO illegally... based on my book... and didn't pay to use my book. 

WHEN I CAME TO HIS HOUSE TO ASK HELP FOR MY FILM. 




Nikita Alekseevich Svechin my grandfather... (Sergey Nikitin is my friend) 






2002 before I met Jean Pigozzi WHO put my and my mothers dress on fake  

AN  from fake house for what house? 



not my house.... they criminal mafia...
 and in 2010 they went to
make film in japan.... with fake russians... 

2002

after  they tried to kill me in 2010... and they need to go to jail... who ever did it. I DONT KNOW. 

ugly and wrong.  mafia. andrey's mother svetlana.. has no connection to my family .

after I put her in my film test 2007 Igor Liner put it on youtube. Now he works at Zinga for pincus.

and they killed STEVE JOBS. and tried to kill me because pincus lost and he is not mick jagger. need to leave me away . she is not Queen there is 10000000 like that anywhere you go.  and 2 for 2 was fake.  I thought they nice... THEY UGLY ...obninsk jealous and ugly place.... 2002 fake... and ugly...



alexia niejelski...  child of pigozzi lawyer. in 2009 was in mini dress from my shelf did mistake on the boat liking
criminal.... it's on my video and they listen criminals  and killed M. Jackson, Alexander McQueen 
... and etc...

she likes criminal zhukova with mafia father ... who is not from my house.... just bothering us..  with criminal abramovich...

and they killed my aunt N.S . THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO KILL. this is ugly.

VERA and Mama SWINGERS? I didn't allowed. 


Richard Smith and Vera 1995 ( CIA Mr. and Ms Smith) ANGELINA JOLI and Bret Pitt


2007 FAKE  Naomi in My hat.... from film LOVER...

 and then on my time in RUSSIA WHEN I HAD TO MAKE MY FILM....

they put all fakes and did zunami in JAPAN.

????? they have no right to my life.  she tried to kill me.

mafia and criminal and need to go to jail.  she doesn't know my mother. or me.... and doing crime.

killed all good people. since 2006 when wojcicki got in my shirt.... I didn't allowed her that..

2004

this is not VERA this is mafia and 
need to be killed. I never stole other people photos.

they didn't have good intentions.


???? when they will pay me?  and how?  and my 420.... 
(GOOGLE AND 23 and  ME and benji from my room )


and they killed him and tried to kill me in 2010 in 525 stockton street sf. 

that was my misha...

1974
1974 nov. I was 1 year and 5 month old . 0bninsk.

10 billion time s. ( my time) and also google. how and where I get it?

and some other companies too....in BAY AREA....


HOW NAOMI WILL PAY ME?  And how the rest will pay me?  and ugly zhukova need to be in jail. 
with ugly orlova and all need to pay for attack on me..... 

ugly naomi now I see it.... ugly russian mafia...  and  ugly pigozzi...
 pigozzi need to go to jail. 


this is REAL tashen


tashen
sexy book by Vera Svechina.

TASHEN... ( TA is me)

2003. MY BIRTHDAY AND photo show...

Shen Shen

MY TIME AND MY PLACE> I DIDNT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY LIFE.

FAKE tashen Richard Prince and Naomi Harris...



bullshit.... 

Naomi Harris, America Swings

this illegal immigrants in sf should not run the show. they killed  my father , ruslana KOrshunova and Marina Olhovskaya and  Tried to kill me in 2010 . WHO? 



and now they  trying to make it OK. it's not ok. 

they have no connection to ME,  MY FILM and my family.  OR TO MY MOTHER...

ALL MAFIA NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

crazy  in not good way sveta.... 


NAOMI WATS divorced after my film  was STOPPED in RUSSIA in 2004.....


At age 40, she gave birth to her second child, a boy named Samuel Kai, on December 13, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz.
Is 19 months younger than her brother, Ben.

Ben was SF swinger club owner and  Sam ? Klebanov? 


it's not even them...... that the problem..... 


AND STEVE JOBS LIVER 2009?  WHO? 

AND HOW I GET MY MONEY FROM APPLE GOOGLE AND ETC....

NOW THEY HARASSING ME... because they are wrong and they know... and they have no photos...


Kamala Devi Harris (born October 20, 1964) is an American attorney. She is the 32nd and current Attorney General of California following the 2010 California 


(415) 256-1727


00 17 27 in 2000....


2009 and russians tried to kill me in sf and police not doing anything..... and Im getting herrased by zinga

???


my shirt...



1974. 





www.NewLeafSpeakers.com

Agent for Steve Wozniak wozniak@newleafspeakers.com

this was my speakers...





Van Magazine (No. 23, 1998 - Spanish)

1987... 11 YEARS EARLIER?



I did both....  what they did? 

he can't tell what to do.. he is after my photos....





In 1955 the brand name JBL was introduced to resolve ongoing disputes with Altec Lansing Corporation. The company name "James B. Lansing Sound, Incorporated" was retained, but the logo name was changed to JBL with the distinctive exclamation point logo.  




Netherlands Embassy , United States


nfo@dutchhelp.com




where is i? iMac? iPhone? iPad.....etc...


Netherlands Consulate , UnitedStates 




5 Company Street ( ni V (NIGO)... 5 june is my birthday) 

USVI 00820



I'm 20.

1979


This ... Serpuhov Chernichevskogo 33 and

Taitō ku (台東区 Taitō-ku?) is one of the 23 special wards of TokyoJapan. In English, it calls itself Taito City. 


Matsushima san cook gave me ROLEX. He lives in TAITOKU.


and Francis Coppola helped with

The Legend of Suriyothai is a 2001 Thai film directed by Chatrichalerm Yukol, telling the story of Queen Suriyothai, (1548)

His Serene Highness Prince Chatrichalerm Yukol (Thaiหม่อมเจ้าชาตรีเฉลิม ยุคล, born November 29, 1942) 

( SAME YEAR AS MY MOTHER)  is a Thai film director,screenwriter and film producer. A prolific director since the 1970s, among his films is the 2001 historical epic, The Legend of Suriyothai. A member of the Thai royal family, his official royal title is Mom Chao, or M.C., the most junior title still considered royalty. He is theoretically 19th in line for the Thai throne. He is widely known by his nickname, Than Mui. For Suriyothai as well as his 2007 historical epic, King Naresuan, Chatrichalerm received the support of Queen Sirikit.
 
Christiansted
 
St. Croix

USA

Phone:

+1-340-7731048

Fax:


+1-340-7731917

Email:

danevirgin@attglobal.net




WHAT MISTAKE? this IS mistake.


and they have to pay me.


L. SOUTHWORTH SISTER.... ACTRESS FROM THIS SHOW. 

General Hospital premiered on the ABC television network on April 1, 1963.




Valera was born in 1948.... 1963.... 15 gate.... VALERA NEVER LIVED WITH US IN 15 GATE. HE DIED 2000 AT 52.

I HAD CLEAR BALL WITH PERPLE.... FOR COSMOS......... MEANS THEY CHEATED AND THEY OWN ME MONEY... AND THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS AND MY FAMILY. 


ANNA NIKITICHNA SVECHINA ENGLAND ( ANGLIA) "CANDLE IN THE WIND...."


Grey's Anatomy Logo.svg


I'M POINTING AT SERGEY... 1980




Grey's Anatomy is an American medical drama television series created by Shonda Rhimes. The series premiered on March 27, 2005 on ABC; since then, seven seasons have aired. The series follows the lives of internsresidents and their mentors in the fictional Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital in Seattle, as they struggle to complete their medical training and maintain personal lives. Despite being set in Seattle, the show is primarily filmed in Los AngelesCalifornia




WHAT THEY DOING IN  MY CLOSES AND MY MOTHERS CLOTHES?  BEFORE I MET JEAN PIGOZZI 2002...






OBNINSK, THEY ON MY PROPERTY





after that 1999




ugly svetlana got my shirt. and my mothers shirt. 






they don't live in my gate 15.




sveta is not me. 


IT WAS ABOUT ME.... but they all
 jealous and ugly.


who put on svetlana my my shirt and my mothers 


dress from 1962? in 1972 EMPEROR AKI HITO and my 


PARENTS HAD SEX. AND I LIKE JAPAN.




not chenskaya who is not from my family.... 


not didenko fake alexandra with prohorov and criminal romanov...or anyone else..... 






aksyonanova mafia and looser. mark j. pincus looser...


AND THEY NOT MY HOUSE. ugly losers. this family UGLY.







ugly svetlana medvedeva and they killed hercules and tried to kill my mother killed my father... 

and tried to kill me.
????? 2010????

WHO'S?  he didn't give me money for my film.
?????? ugly...


???? TO MY? TO MY.  

1974
1974 nov. I was 1 year and 5 month old . 0bninsk.

IN MY SHIRT AT 33.  AND IT'S NOT HERS.... 

11 23 AND IT WAS MY WATCH... WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?



1994. JAPAN.



my friend made it in 1999 in tokyo. MIZUDANI KOJI SAN. 


WHERE IS  my FLYING STRIPPERS  WATER??? 

they did fake and killed many people.

who? 

My mother didn't allowed anything to anyone.


MY W and V.. and etc...

muizdani koji desighn.... MY MOTHERS HOUSE 33. 

 Mikhail Prokhorov who I don't know makes cars from my friend yo.... they kill my father..... to make money


behind my back. ENERGY?


Georgy ROMANOV WORKS FOR MICHAIL PROHOROV...
behind my back stilling from me....

1979. hp. 


my uncle. 



??? nikole has nothing to do with my family....

neither they are...

BARACK OBAMA FROM MY HOUSE means they cheated. 

and it's wrong.  THEY NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE AND FAMILY and russian mafia

 tried to kill me. because they fake. 


Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (RussianМари́я Влади́мировна Рома́нова; born 23 December 1953 in Madrid), has been a claimant to the headship of the Imperial Family of Russia and pretender to the titles Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias (historically the modern states of RussiaBelarusUkraineKazakhstanFinlandEstoniaLatvia, and Lithuania) and Queen of Poland, since 1992. 

THAT'S I. and they did crime.... 

??? why since 92?

THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY LIFE 

AND THEY LOST. 

??????

TITLE 22. 1974

1951. Valera.
51.9


my film about russian girls abroad... I left when I was 20. 

last train from roppongi. Lera from my film. 

from 1979 ( PRADA LOGO from my sweater) 


ILLY....



ellada we had 1 greek in Obnisnk.. and she was boycotted in 1980. I didn't care...

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

SF mason and shutter  str. 


they killed my father and made money.... WHO?  




???? with my photos?  what they doing???? and why they not in jail this russian mafia...?

got on my time and tried to kill me. stole my photos and time... and she need to be killed.


next door in sf.


marigoli in japan  without permission..... cheese factory  where ANTONINA Ryabinina was director. She had to sale her house before my father died in 2007.  


I was 31 at 2004. 

my film and SELYANOV STOPED it..... and said he has no money. 




33 is my mothers  house


here I was 25.  what 55????? and they killed Steve Jobs and Hercules and my father....

and wojcicki got my shirt and they all made money 420?


they stopped my film.... 2004. SELYANOV SAID NO MONEY from goskino.... ... they killed... HERCULES... my father... etc...

ugly mafia... IT WAS MY TIME For MY FLYING STRIPPERS WATER...

she has no connecting to this water.. she is not from my house... 525 srockton my apt...  they made benji........  but it was not allowed.

my father doesn't have to pay for this mafia... neither I.

??? what she is doing in my apt?   ugly mafia natasha in Hustler was NIKA... she never lived and never lived in my apt.

they have no connecting to my apt.

it's illegal what they did.


how they made this water???? what mafia?????

ugly poison water....

they tried to kill me in 2010. ????

 Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11

started 1776. we have a dream....


 ????


why she got my t shirt at 33 when it's my mothers house,,,

I have not heard from her and google...

1999

my friend made..... from MERRY from my house.... I like this.



it's crime. I didn't know what google doing. 

MY 23 AND ME.... ?  who? 
she had no right I don't like her. 


WOJCICKI  ( MY BREAST) NEED TO PAY ME and she need to kill herself.. because she dishonored my family. . if she knows what it means... maybe she doesn't know......

( they tried to kill me. It's very bad.)

TOM Y?  AND THEY KILLED Brittany Anne Murphy (November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009) .....

NOV. BIRTHDAY ( IN MY DRESS)


could do much better and and didn't need to mess up my life... 

or kill who tried to kill me and give me back my money. 
I'm from Russia.

and those who did all the tricks  with MY FILM need to go to to jail... this looks ugly...this is not princes....  

not from Russia. MARINA IS HER MOTHER, they 
have no connection to my apartment....

WHO TRIED TO KILL . THAT is all I CARE ABOUT. AND WHY THEY NOT  IN JAIL?


ellada we had 1 greek in Obnisnk.. and she was boycotted in 1980. I didn't care...

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..




2003

MICAH LEON REED.  I got married to in 2003... he stole my LV bag...
 they kept making money of that  


1951

my uncle...... killed at 52....


BARACK OBAMA choses leon panetta as head of CIA.  

I'M ANETTA.  ( VERA)

I met OSAMU Ikeda IN 1996. I WAS 23. 

23 and me. OSAMU Ikeda from OSAKA.



OI



and this was copy of greek sergey  christidis.....



STEVE JOBS CAME BACK TO APPLE.



and this from TOKYO.




2001 Osamu (Osama?) Bin Laden did 911 did Putin? I'm not V.V. PUTIN...

1999. Last train from Roppongi was written.

KING WAS BABY HORSE MY MOTHER GOT HIT 

BY IN 1950.

Director Robert S. Mueller, III


Robert Mueller 3

was nominated by President George W. Bush and became the sixth Director of the 



Federal Bureau of Investigation on September 4, 2001.


 In 1998, Mr. Mueller was named United States Attorney in San Francisco  ( I WAS HERE) and held that position until 2001.



WOZNIYAK STEVEN and JANET HILL?  2008 ?

I lived on the hill....from 1996.



1962... MATHEMATIC TEACHER....
my mother on vacation.... ( BABY horse KING 
HIT HER WHEN SHE WAS 8 in 1950) 


jean pigozzi got island in PANAMA

Vera or SvechinaVera Petrovna.... or Vera Petrovna Svechina.....

and me...

on my birthday 1999. I'm 26... they took my and my mothers shirt... Svetlana has it..
 she never lived in my gate..




Vera. 1996. 

1996 TOKYO.  Katya sits on the place of my gate... she never lived there..

mafia?

TOM COLE DIED because TOM CRUSE  got married to fake. 

GOOGLE? 420? NO WAY...


2008. NYC.
RSK. Ruslana Sergeyevna Korshunova (Russian: Руслана Сергеевна Коршунова; July 2, 1987 – June 28, 2008) 

she was 20.


apple? NOT APPLE. they didn't need sot still my photos and get on my time....

and she need to go to jail. 



1526? 


I  was scared.... did research.....  CARMEL...


carmel michael merfy and they tried to kill me. russians . who? 

and they killed b.a. merphy

A.TOM. carmel 1998. russian american conference. tim cook joined Apple in 1998.

????? criminal and didn't need to get opn my place and my apt and my photos. arrived in 2006. 33 I was. Wojcicki got my t shirt and need to pay me. and they tried to kill me.

they were not invited to my house. MW?  arrived 2006. 


not in the picture... whey get on my place to get killed?  MARINA is not from my house....... fake.... 

n. aksyonova fake...
 and fake linda.... And MY FILM IS NOT MADE AND THEY tried to kill me..... 

I"M NOT MARINA... and I DONT LIKE GUY WHO BAPTISED HER... he did mistake...


fake.... nothing have to do with my house... mafia ... not good.



after Moiseenko Genna went to Holland.... and had sex with Olesya... marina had baby Olesya , but it has nothing to do with my house....

ugly 

 and FAKE.  LH holland.... fake from OBNINsk bering straight band and criminal larisa.... and Mammoth... MGIK? 

they put this instead of my nose.....my bottoms..... whatever.....

and people died..... and they killed her mother.... RUSSIAN OBNISNK.. or who does it? I don't know....


this was great sexy couple. 

 NAOMI actress, 43, dated Ledger from 2002 until 2004, 


they stopped my film in 2004. They closed RUSSIAN 

 RUSSIAN BEAR in 2004 or 2005.

Russian Bear


in 75 I was 2. 





(415) 752 81 

    97  ( red 


hat film in 

1977)
939 Clement St
San FranciscoCA 94118




2008 after Ruslana died in NYC they started to color my building

525 stockton str. sf.

 to green. like building near ( few blocks away) from Pincus house.... where I met Craig  NEWMARK ( my mark on my shoulder) ones.... on Cole street....

and they chose OBAMA..... and  they tried to kill me in 2010. 




criminals... BARACK OBAMA bad guy.... pigozzi bad guy... with russian mafia... pincus bad guy

and criminals around him and they need to pay. 

from BIBLE: GO TO YOUR WIFE.... they came to me and made money from my life.
 Im not their wife. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY LIFE. Pincus
  paying me and closing farm ville.  he need to make money from his wife.. and his wife 
closing one kings way and makes money of pincus.....  then it will be fine...
ugly.... pincus got scared... he is not Anetta, if he is me, Anetta... he need to pay me....

michel from australia....  


Michelle Williams and her child Matilda is Moiseenko (russian mafia connected.... his girlfriend Matilda.. he is not nice guy..)


I thought of SIRENA WILIAMS.... 


MW? WOJCICKI?  MARINA VERA? or anne  wojcicki?  



 russians stole my photos,..... not from my house....  and need to go to jail. 


died....... ( made film from my photos ) HOW? 

Close up of a man's face with brown eyes, tousled brown hair and scraggly beard growth. He is looking toward his left. He is wearing a grey jumper with an orange stripe near his left shoulder and upper left arm. The background is blue with out of focus writing.

MOBIUS? fake pincus...




THEY TRIED, BUT  COULDN'T KILL ME THAT NIGHT.

apr. 15..... and my father born in april and got in 15 gate in 1975.he started to work in msu 35 from 1961.

????

1972 BOOK

WHEN THIS PHOTOS WHERE TAKEN I DONT KNOW... THIS IS NOT ALLA  PUGACHEVA 


cosacs we have in my mothers family....

1973. OBNINSK

NEW.





signed  UP TO GO TO TOKYO 1992. 



MY FILM WAS STOPPED.  AND RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME... AND BAY AREA AND LA AND WASHINGTON  TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY INNOCENCE..
AND BRIN CREATED 420  AND THEY DID  GOOGLE AND THEY STOLE MY THINGS... AND MADE MONEY AND PUT FAKE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND 

DID CRIME.



1998 CA WITH Murphy MICHAEL...
A.TOM. carmel 1998. russian american conference. tim cook joined Apple in 1998. 
VERA IN 1975

Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.

????

PIGOZZI PUSHED ME TO HAVE SEX.  he didn't have right to make brand from my life.  

or touch my life at all.  and then IT WAS RAPE then and he need to go to jail .  they just used me.

1999

killed hercules.

 2009 dinner in Cannes  about  my film. bad producer roeg....I don't like him.  he killed M.Jackson...

what they made it about? and they tried to kill me.  ( I DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE. THEY ARE RUSSIANS) 

from SF

AND MY MONEY STOCK  from APPLE GOOGLE AND THAT ILIGALY WAS MADE

(mark I had on my hand  big dipper)  




FROM MY NOTE BOOK. 
Tamara straus missed R. in her name......  ( I DIDNT ALLOWED TO USE MY BOOK. )

?????

who tried to kill me? and why they all make money from my life and why they herasing me? 



this is my private life....

MISTAKE OF TAMARA STRAUS..... ( american person)

but who is watching? inside my note book?




My friend damian...and elton with candle in the wind..... 1973... ANNA NIKITICHNA. VGU. 

I'm her  niece 



why they doing this? and why they don't pay me? WHAT MAFIA IS IT? THAT IS RUSSIAN MAFIA AND they tried to oil me. OR WHAT MAFIA?

DAMIAN  Marley??

mick jagger is wrong.... he had to pay me..... he is not baby.....  with his manipulated from my home town girlfriend... 

2009.
this was finish.  after that all crime. and who tried to kill me? 
need to go to jail. 




HIGASHIMATSUSHIMA. 

my mother NINA. MATSUSHIMA my COOK with ROLEX. in JAPAN. Present for me. 

1962. pigozzi was born in 1952.


VERA SVECHINA... SVECHINA VERA..



RUSSIAN Marina  is wrong..... she killed people... and stole my photos and they  need to go to jail. 

tried to kill me... messed up my project FLYING STRIPPERS...... and my book.... and tried to mess up my film..... 

they never will be invited.......  I LIKED JACKSON......

this is not M. M is for my breasts... and MADONNA... 



 WHY we NEED TO DO ALL THAT from my house? ( we didn't know and it's crime.) 
and they tried to kill me ( those russians)

how do they see my things? 

1997 NEW MONTROMERY STR. ACADEMY OF ART.


VERA CAME TO STUDY FILM... THEY DONT LET ME MAKE MY FILM OR BOOK. 

THIS UGLY MAFIA  RUSSIAN CAME TO DO WHAT?


1998. NOT MY FRIEND.. 



HUSBAND UGLY from cuba... is not me .  THEY PRETENDED TO ME ME? they killed JOBS? why they getting in my life? 

who organized it? 

ugly CHRISTINA. take them to jail. 

PHOTO PIGOZZI. I'M NOT CRISTINA.. PHOTO PIGOZZI


TOM LUDDY INTRODUCED ME TO KIRRIL RAZLOGOV.


( MY GRAND MOTHER )



KIRRIL INTRODUCED ME TO HIS COUSIN HUSBAND EVGENIY DODOLEV 

this is APPLE. 
Revenueincrease US$ 108.249 billion (FY 2011)[3]
Operating incomeincrease US$ 33.790 billion (FY 2011)[3]
Profitincrease US$ 25.922 billion (FY 2011)[3]
Total assetsincrease US$ 116.371 billion (FY 2011)[3]
Total equityincrease US$ 76.615 billion (FY 2011)[3]
Employees60,400 (2011)[4]


KINO IS  MY FILM and JAPANESE WORD FOR YESTERDAY. 

and song of the band BEATLES. 
"Yesterday" is a song originally recorded by The Beatles for their 1965 album Help!


DODOLEV's  WIFE is former wife of KOREAN  VICTOR ZOY band "KINO" who died long time ago and has no connection to me. 

I NEVER  LIKE THAT BAND.  

I gave (  MY GRANDMOTHER ) DODOLEV is indication to my grandmother who died long time ago....

article as was promised.  HE HAD NO RIGHT TO GET ON MY WAY. NEITHER ABRAMOVICH OR UGLY MAFIA ZHUKOVA... and turned to be ugly JEAN pigozzi

after he got island for me and my mother (IN PANAMA) and collected his african art.and killed MY UNCLE  Valera in 2000. at 52.


1999.  VERA CAME TO FIND PRODUCER FOR HER FILM AND TO WATCH FILMS.


AND THEY ( RUSSIANS) KILLED HERCULES AND MY FATHER AND ETC..... ????


VERA AND NORI SUZUKI. 






2009 MY BAG. 




They stole all my photos... because they mafia nd have no right to touch my photos ... they have no rules. and they killed JOBS. and they tried to kill me. 


house 33. and flowers on the bag...



ROMASHKA? ABRAMOVICH? after my fiends.. he didn't pay me.... UGLY CRIMINAL. 
and they need to be in jail for trying to kill me. and bothering me.  and my family. 

they didn't ask us.... if we need them. 


USER ABRAMOVICH AND HE need to be in jail. 

after my bag ECLIPS he made without asking me. 

and it's wrong. he is criminal.  and his mafia friends tried to kill me in 2010. 

in my apt. 525 stockton 403. 

CRIMINAL. he is not ME. and need to go to jail or pay. 

Abramovich cheap and ugly and has no interesting friends... No wonder...

criminal russians: abramovich. tried to kill me with mafia...


CINDY HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY FAMILY.  OR MY HOUSE

my book



that russians didn't have right to touch my life ... without my permission.

SHE IS one of many CHARACTERS FROM MY BOOK. 



1999. VERA SVECHINA IN TOKYO  STAYED with CINDY. 

SHE HAD FRIEND MARIO CASTRO.  HE IS WORKING FOR NEWSPAPER.


MARIEVKA CART?  FAKE BAND  BERING STRAIGHT FROM OBNINSK  need to go to jail... 


iCLOUD? 

means what happened to PRINCE OF BRASIL in 2009 can happened again....

I don't want it to happen to me. 


cart is not marievka..... IT"S MY fathers  VILLAGE and this losers from obninsk need to go to jail. 

PAGES? 


UGLY MAFIA ZHUKOVA IS NOT invited to my family ( and not invited in GATES and  my apt. in obnisnk)

BAG? POPS? ugly russian mafia...

tried to kill me and killed all good people. ugly.
BECAUSE I'm REAL QUEEN ( AND MY MOTHER).

AND RAPIST PIGOZZI GOT THE ISLAND AND AFRICAN COLLECTION.. and it killed my uncle.
at 52.
zhukova and abramovovich wanted to but pigozzi's house.... because it's my 33...

house 33. 

this is fake in my apt. I didn't allowed...

Abramovich?  he didn't ask me... and he harmed me and my family and my life.

VERA LIVES IN THIS APARTMENT. 
NOT MY MOTHER. N.T.

my mother never leaved RUSSIA.

mafia and ugly.  

ugly criminal mafia..  natasha tvetkova....

I'm sorry. fake


they after me..in my shirt and who tried to kill me and who will put me back in my apt.
and pay for damages? they should...


criminals.... fake 

this is after me... and they fake....

Prince William and Kate Middleton

real after me.... 73 Daniel Elton John and Amy aunt Candle  in WInd 1973 when I was born....

Princess Victoria of Sweden and Prince Daniel of Sweden arrive for a Reception at Swedish Institute during an official trip to France on September 26, 2010 in Paris, France.

and Prince Jaime is not married and they  they tried  to kill me.....


 UGLY ZHUKOVA and they were not invited.

and neve rill be because her mafia tried to kill me and they not leaving me alone for 2 years.
jealous about the island and my relationships with all my friends including pigozzi  who turned out to be criminal.  and he is not me and he owns us island and african collection because he used us for ideas.
 and it's my house 33. 
it's not his house.  and he owns us money for all killed in my family people. that he killed. 

they tried to kill me. 

1994 VERA AND NORI TRIP TO OKINAWA.


1999 . WHAT ANGELICA IS DOING IN MY PANTS? I DONT KNOW.  she doesn't know too. 

Angelica has korean husband and no connection to my family.

its mafia did that all crime. I DONT LIKE THEM. sandra was her friend and my friend Married MArried SANDRA Oh... they got divorced....  they can't get into my life... RUSSIAN MAFIA.


THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. 

ALLA PUGACHEVA? ANGELICA PLEZIDEVKAYA?  THEY CRAZY and LUBASHA, 

my mothers friend died from LIVER........

UGLY pugacheva had singer LUBASHA....with HER...



TOM DIDNT KNOW. 


 this ugly in my shirt.  2006.  she is ugly. my mother house 33. and I'M HER CHILD not this ugly criminal.

ugly made money with google and ugly brin and ugly page..... and the rest.... and They need to pay.


SHE TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010.   criminal russians..... with this ugly I have no words.... for this ugliness...... all family ugly. 


they did it all crime... my macy's card... 


WHEN WILL THEY PAY me? and my 23 and me...  THERE IS NO EXUSE.

??? MAFIA DOING IT. I DONT LIKE THAT. 

NAME CARD  OF MARIO CASTRO WAS IN MY APT. 525 stockton. in SF. 

who looks at them? I don't know... ( also benji's cd)

and THAT IS CRIME  in USA now.

Mario Monti (Italian pronunciation: [ˈmaːrjo ˈmonti]; born 19 March 1943) is an Italian economist andacademic who has been Prime Minister of Italy, as well as Minister of Economy and Finance, since November 2011.[2] He served as a European Commissioner from 1995 to 2004, with responsibility for the Internal Market, ServicesCustoms and Taxation from 1995 to 1999 and then for Competition from 1999 to 2004. He has also been Rector and President of Bocconi University. He was appointed a Senator for Life in the Italian Senate on 9 November 2011, and soon after was invited by President Giorgio Napolitano to lead a new technocratic government in Italy following the resignation of Silvio Berlusconi


DODOLEV and Irina DODO I met in Moscow when I worked on my film there.... Irina block? THEYRE IS NO IRINA BLOCK.

Cosmos?

and sergey brin had no right to make 420 without asking me. IT WAS MY APPLE LOGO and my 0. 





and that's how he got MGIK where my parents got married.... BUT IT'S NOT HIS LIFE AND NOT HIS business...

and he killed my father and he tried to kill me or who?

and they with russians tried to kill me, made me move out.... from my apt. in SF to nowhere without money, because they made me disable and I didn't work for 1 year.

and they don't want to meet me.. of course after they did all this crime....

No comments:

Post a Comment