Wednesday, November 9, 2011




 Sergey Bodrov made 1996 prisoners of the mountains that was written 1822.By Pushkin and then by Lev tolstoy.... 22 is my train.... And my film.... And Sergey Bodrov jr. 2002 svyaznoi. Vera Svechina I'm hot! And exident in the mountains.... And al gore how to stop global warming...??? And they dont letting me make my film? 


 The landlord in 525 Stockton apt 403 Where I was living since 1997 Was Y.C.Howan. Wojcicki anne is not N. she us criminal. And how they took thing from My apt without me knowing... Including my Macy's card number??? ???????? And my mother was torched my father killed My aunt and many others And Russians Attacked me made me disabled for a year..???? and they made me move out from my apt. disabled.... and who is going to jail? russians did it... and they need to 


tell name who did it. 

since 1997. I LIVE ON THE HILL. 



I WAS 24. V ROOM ROCKET? STUDENT IN ACADEMY OF ART SF. 

242 TOSCA OWNER JANET ... Monique MONTGOMERY ..... and who ever else was there......


who organized it all after 2009? 2006? My birthday ?



Steve "The Woz" Wozniak and fourth wife Janet Hill ?  


WHEN I GET MY MONEY? 



??? ON THE HILL IN 2010. I WENT TO POLICE THEY SAID THEY CAN'T HELP. I SAID MAFIA OF ZHUKOVA AND ORLOVA TRYING TO KILL ME THEY IN LA.

they started killing me after meeting mick jagger... 2009



my shirt from my apt in sf. 525 stockton str 403.

why pincus has my shirt on? 

and in apt. in greenwich and stockton 551, SF. painter Whitehouse Howard

MADE 2 OR 3 YEARS AGO.

he painted after this and my was money. film .....( and barack obama....)

I was 29. ANTIBES.



she stole my photos and tried to kill me in 2010  and Orlova  was 29... in 2009... 

and they tried to kill me . killed hercules..... 

and she is mafia and need to go to jail.

that what pincus need to do.... instead he is harassing me..... after his wedding.... 
????? I told them they were wrong. and they killed jackson and all the rest. and she need to pay me ....


criminal russians..got on my life.... need to go to jail. 

arrived  to usa in 2006 and stole my photos and with mafia tried to kill me. MGIK? 

( SHE DIDNT GO TO MGIK)



she has nothing to do with my friends from japan...or any of my things.....

gucci envy 1997 and they need to go to jail. that criminals.. nothing else.
very boring mafia girls 
mafia criminal girls.... Lena.... ugly with husband from jail. what can you expect? and  crazy 
makarova .... 

this ugly greeks siting in my place... ( gate 16)

2003 ugly rapist pigozzi  in my shirt....HE IS NOT LIVING IN MY GATE AND MY APT. with mafia from russia did a lot of crime and tried to kill me in 2010... ( I did nothing wrong to him) and did damage to my skin.  and he need to be killed for that with all his mafia fucked up friends including  trying to get anywhere possible useles  pincus. 


and my brothers wife had baby in 2004 on 16th of NOV. (Olga of Greece has has birthday in NOV.)






and my father had heart attack.... and died in 2007  and my film was stopped...


you want me to like them? or can anybody like them? no.

2003.


church...


now. 11 45 Italian. mistake.  I' M NOT ITALIAN.


2001? 2002? Tsvetkova Natasha.... happened to be criminal and ended up in criminal google with Irina Block ( there is no irina Block) pigozzi was wrong.....and flying pigs from my mgik photo and means they have to pay me... 

 because it was "FLYING STRIPPERS" TIME.




benji? 420? and where is my money? did nothing to help me after made billions from my life. Android? 



1996


criminal: abramovich, criminal mafia  zhukova criminal ugly   orlova stole my photos .. obninsk? fake tatu ( didn't  pay me) and shapovalov? ... putin.... brin  ( leaving of my life) who else?  wife of steve jobs ( living of my life) ........ and whoever worked for them  
and they tried to kill me. what they tried to achieve? hurt my face skin?


who put natasha in my life?  ugly mafia? 










in 2000 Vera Svechina (me) went to Marina Del Ray in LA to translate my script to Japanese with Japanese guy who lived on the boat there..... He worked for company Cosmo space of America.....
Elizabeth Grant (born June 21, 1986) better known by her stage name Lana Del Rey is an American singer-songwriter. Her stage name is a combination of the late old Hollywood actress Lana Turner and the Ford Del Rey.


????? ( I was in place in LA called  Marina Del Ray in 2000)  ( AND TEHRE IS NO PEOPLE WHO HAVE RIGHTS FOR MY FILM OR PHOTOS)




Lana ( from  my mother photo from 1950)


THIS IS MY MOTHER.



THIS IS MY NAME VERA SVECHINA.



VERA Svechina. Not Lana and ugly Zhukova... from criminal  russian mafia ....  they made this:
 they tried to kill me! with the map from pincus's house.... that he is not afraid off.... made money? PAY! 



little svetlana's ( who has no connection to my life and my family or anything) boyfriend... in sf ..... 


 ( It was my uncle holding black ball in 1950 .... and Princess Nori of Japan got married to Kuroda san....)

EZ was from Turkey and Anetta went to live in Turkey...

Vera  got stage name Anetta in 1993 in Tokyo and it's character in my FILM.






Who's That Girl is a 1987 American romantic comedy film produced by Warner Bros., and starring Madonna and Griffin Dunne.





and jealous russians  killed steve jobs... 

steve Jobs's return to Apple in 1997. when I started academy of art in s.f.






and criminal pincus owns me money.  I WILL ASK FRANCIS WHO KNOWS me many Years to stop this bullshit and put pincus to jail.  ( NICOLAS CAGE will not work) 

In Bar Specs in SF they got this piano few years ago... ( MY 1984 Apple commercial) 

they said it was in Enricos before...



I'm same as mother. EMPEROR. and what they did? in 2010? and with my work?


Spike Jones....  ( STEVE JOBS?) was married to Sofia Coppola and Steve Jobs died....


and SEXUAL HARASSMENT FROM UGLY MISERABLE  PINCUS...
AND HE NEED TO BE IN JAIL. AFTER HE MADE ALL THIS MONEY FROM MY LIFE...
nov 1. photo in front of Specs. on place of 16 gate boy named MASON. 916? KERNEY? 
Francis Coppola's building? 

AND CRIMINAL  MARK PINCUS with my farm ville CAN GO TO TOILET WITH HIS ORDER. 

In February, Zynga CEO and founder Mark Pincus filed for a restraining order against Vera Svenchina, an amateur filmmaker and former stripper from Russia.
In a declaration to a court in San Francisco, Pincus says Svenchina threatened his wife and children and even visited his home in person twice in a week.

this is ugly pincus wife who let him heiress WOMAN who he and she stole from.  AND THEY MADE CRIMINAL MAFIA BABY's from apt. of my friend in SPAIN... and leave me alone.



( HE LIED IN CORT. I DIDNT GO TO HIS HOUSE AND HE

 NEED TO FUCK HIS WIFE, and stop FUCKING WITH ME

BUT I know shis wife  is ugly.... maybe he prefers to fuck 

outside his 


new stupid criminal family ) 

The Terrifying Tale Of  CRIMINAL STOLEN FROM VERASVECHINA FarmVille Billionaire Mark Pincus's Alleged Stripper Stalker



This kind of thing happens more often than it should to successful tech entrepreneurs. In February, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg 

( WHO DIDNT  


filed a restraining order after a stalker told him he was "ready to die for you."


( MEANS THEY ARE THE ONES WHO TRIED TO KILL ME IN 

2010 with russian mafia)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-pincus-zynga-stripper-stalker-vera-svechina-2011-4#ixzz1dM2NGBlG



Grant was born in New York City and grew up in Lake Placid, New York. When she was fifteen, she left Lake Placid to go to boarding school. She is the daughter of domain investor Rob Grant. Grant chose her stage name, Lana Del Rey, based on suggestions from managers who believed that a name reminiscent of the high society Hollywood glamour would better suit her cinematic style of music.
She released an EP titled "Kill Kill" in 2009, under the name Lizzy Grant. AND SHE NEED TO PAY ME.



my mothers grand mother alexandra irina varya ivan... Irina didn't live in my building...

criminal ( google)  used my family.....


I was born in 1973.

photo in DEC. 1973.





Steve Jobs in Dec. 1983  ( 10 Years after I WAS BORN) in NYC  pitching story on the kids who created Apple. 

1995





IN MY COLLOR PANTS. IRINA Burova.



1995. LA.




with Elithabeth from England....





sergey makarov....


1994 after I came from Japan.





there was Cloe and they (Vincent) put Cloe in Brown Bunny, from my photo in Japan , who happened to look like Irina Burova....


IRINA IS HORRIBLE : MEAN to VESTA DOG ( GOD): INVADE IRAQ... and GEORGE BUSH  invaded IRAQ....

then after my fathers funeral RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME.

I'm not irina and I'm not brin... he owns me money. 

 and Irina BUROVA (I BRIN?) is not from anywhere near  


my life and RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME.  I'M NOT IRINA BUROVA AND BRIN IS WRONG. AND OLGAOF GREECE IN MY DRESS
AND PRINCE JAIME FOUND PVO.... AND CATRINE MIDDLETON  CAMEOUT OF NOWHERE WITH MAFIA HELP....NEVER LIVE IN MY GATE.

 I'M NOT IRINA. UGLY OBNINSK or putin or whoever is doing it... NPO TECHNOLOGIYA CRAZY ELENA?

??????


Jeff sent me photo from my fathers funeral: Irina. 

Irina criminal abramovich's wife and He need to go to jail. AND ZHUKOVA IS UGLY.



BRRING SATRAIGHT ...IRINA?  OLESYA WILL BE RUINED. AND I'M NOT OLESYA.


UGLY OBNINSK AND MAFIA.... WHY THEY PUT MARINA? 
TO KILL HER AND THEN KILL ME?
AND THEY KILLED MY DOG and MY FATHER..... and we didn't get paid from APPLE OR GOOGLE. or anyone else... AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. CRAZY SERGEY OLHOVSKY.



 and Google made money from my life... didn't pay or asked me about making research 420 and using my life and my mothers life and they ended up in Irina block with ugly mafia tsvetkova ( who coinsidently got in  my apt.) and ugly  wojcicki stole my id. and they tried to kill me in 2010 in my apt. In sf on 525 stockton str. and fake olga of greece and fake english and fake pigozzi and other stupid and ugly criminals..... took advantage of me not knowing. and they tried to kill and they need to go to jail for killing my father and my other relatives and making damage in my life.

APPLE LOGO FROM MY PHOTO WAS MADE IN 1977.

PAGE IN ENCYCLOPEDIA 771 WAR AFRICA IN 205.


Here I'm 20 years Old. 

THEY STOPPED MY FILM IN 2004. V.V. PUTIN
 ( VALENTINA VASILIEVNA PLESHIVZEVA? 
ELENAS MOTHER?)  DIDNT GIVE ME MONEY.

2006 Prince Jaime has also worked as an interviewer for the documentary series "Africa, War is Business". In the documentary he investigated and explained how a country that is very rich in raw materials, can be dominated by poverty and conflict.

VERA IN HIGHSCHOOL. 1989.  (17 GATE?) VO?


1979. VERA SVECHINA.


brin left in 1979

BRIN WITHOUT ASKING ME DID CRIME. UGLY CRIMINAL BRIN. 

and I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEN ALL.  AND I ALSO HOPE OTHER WANT. AND I NEED MONEY. 


1999 TOKYO. brin IS NOT VERA.
 HE IS CRIMINAL. 

THIS IS VERA. 


THE APPLE 2 WAS JUST GOING ON SALE IN RUSSIA SO JOBS HEADED OFF TO MOSCOW WHERE HE MET UP WITH AL EISENSTAT.  ( HE WENT WRONG WAY)

APPLE LOGO  EMPEROR.

1979.




I.M. Pei



Ieoh Ming Pei (born April 26, 1917), commonly known as I. M. Pei, is a Chinese American architect, often called a master of modern architecture.[1] Born in CantonChina and raised in Hong Kong and Shanghai, Pei drew inspiration at an early age from the gardens at Suzhou. In 1935 he moved to the United States and enrolled in the University of Pennsylvania's architecture school, but quickly transferred to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He was unhappy with the focus at both schools on Beaux-Arts architecture, and spent his free time researching the emerging architects, especially Le Corbusier. After graduating, he joined the Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD) and became friends with the Bauhaus architects Walter Gropius and Marcel Breuer. In 1939, he married Eileen Loo, who had introduced him to the GSD community. They have been married for over seventy years, and have four children, including architects C.C. "Didi" Pei and L.C. "Sandi" Pei.

Pei spent ten years working with New York real estate magnate William Zeckendorf before establishing his own independent design firm that eventually became Pei Cobb Freed & Partners. Among the early projects on which Pei took the lead were the L'Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington, DC and the Green Building at MIT. His first major recognition came with the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Colorado; his new stature led to his selection as chief architect for the John F. Kennedy Library in Massachusetts. He went on to design Dallas City Hall and the East Building of the National Gallery of Art.

He returned to China for the first time in 1974 to design a hotel at Fragrant Hills, and designed a skyscraper in Hong Kong for the Bank of China fifteen years later. In the early 1980s, Pei was the focus of controversy when he designed a glass-and-steel pyramid for the Louvre museum in Paris. He later returned to the world of the arts by designing theMorton H. Meyerson Symphony Center in Dallas, the Miho Museum in Japan, and the Museum of Islamic Art in Qatar.

Pei has won a wide variety of prizes and awards in the field of architecture, including the AIA Gold Medal in 1979, the first Praemium Imperiale for Architecture in 1989, and the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum in 2003. In 1983, he won the Pritzker Prize, sometimes called the Nobel Prize of architecture. 



1973



and I made  IN 2008 "FLYING STRIPPERS" drink.


AND russians stole my intellectual property ( used my flying strippers project)    and TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2010. 
July 1960. Serpuhov.  Before going to pioneer camp. Station Tarusskaya.

My mother was born in 1942. After she got married her last name became Svechina.

Hu Jintao (PinyinHú Jǐntāo, pronounced [xǔ tɕìntʰɑ́ʊ]; born 21 December 1942) is the current Paramount Leader of the People's Republic of China. He has held the titles of General Secretary of the Communist Party of China since 2002, 

MICHAEL WHITE and girl with copy of my diamond.
here was black and white. ( Vera was on the right from M. White. ( ZEBRA) African Zebra....
My grandmother. Akulina Zelenina.
( they didn't need to put another one. ) 









when I started to make my film....



succeeding Jiang Zemin as the chief of the fourth generation of leadership of the Communist Party of China.


Vera Svechina in 1973.


THE FILM WAS STOPPED. 


No comments:

Post a Comment