Monday, November 7, 2011

SVECHINA FRENCH








The World Economic Forum (WEF) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in ColognyGeneva, best known for its annual meeting in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland.

The foundation was founded in 1971 by Klaus Schwab, a German-born business professor at the University of Geneva. Originally named theEuropean Management Forum, it changed its name to the World Economic Forum in 1987 and sought to broaden its vision further to include providing a platform for resolving international conflicts.
In the summer of 1971, Schwab invited 444 executives from Western European firms to the first European Management Symposium held in the Davos Congress Centre under the patronage of the European Commission and European industrial associations, where Schwab sought to introduce European firms to American management practices. He then founded the WEF as a non-profit organization based in Geneva and drew European business leaders to Davos for the annual meetings each January.

1987, name changed to World Economic Forum

BILL GATES MARRIED M. FRENCH. on Jan 1  1994. ( M is MY BREASTS)

Tokyo.



1979 Vera Svechina in 15 gate  3 floor 160. ( SV)

and Brin did crime.

Vasilenko Oksana was in 1 gate apt. 4. I"M NOT VASILENKO OKSANA

this is Vera





davos? I'm not VO.  PVO? WRONG... APLLE and GOOGLE 10 billion each and all the other companies.  ( only because of my mothers BOR)

THEY Cheated  him...




 RAZLOGOV KIRILL 1999

( RUSSIAN KOROLEVA)

fake and ugly svetlana  in my shirt.


svetlana again in my gate when she never lived. and never will live.


2001


1987, name changed to World Economic Forum. I WAS 14. 14 GATE we had apt 153.
 3 floor. my apt. PRIVET PROPERTY. 



2008 nyc. RUSLANA KORSHUNOVA.


skolkovo?
svetlana...


????? BARACK OBAMA AND SV MADE MONEY FROM MY APT. (apple google Facebook and etc... and I WAS TRIED TO BE KILLED IN 403 STOCKTON STR> APRT 403. AND THEY made me move out disable ( after russian pigozzi mafia friends  attack) and with no money...BOR?

and they harassing me, after they made all this money. IN SAN FRANCISCO!



ALEXIA? (child of pigozzi lawyer..



ALEXIS (DIR AND PRODUCER ACADEMY OF ART)  from PANAMA.... 


iCEO and APPLE LOGO ( with no money... they make all from my apt.)  and at my RICHARD WITH from my bothers house virgin...

VIRGIN ISlAND.......1979....



1996



GERGE BUSH GB?  LS? and GOOGLE OWNS me 10 BILLION. 


1993

1996 sumo san from hawaii 



}}




hummer. 



The hammer and sickle (☭) is a part of communist symbolism and its usage indicates an association with Communism, a Communist party, or a Communist state.


SERPUHOV.



PANAMA.


and russian criminals made me move out from my studio on stockton str to nowhere, disable and with no money and Pincus keeps harassing me after he all the money from my life..... 



the studio.

AND WHERE APPLE THINKS I WILL LIVE? 

here is what they did in 2010.


and ugly criminal  cheap wojcicki in my shirt and with stolen my macy's credit card got my money. 


Elton JOHN worked all life singing....


Anna NIKITICHA ( CANDLE IN THE WIND ENGLAND 1973)






what e?

2007



MAFIA

2003 on my place. 2004 my film stopped and life stopped...
LP? and in PIGOZZI IN MY SHIRT and on my time and did crime and tried to kill me in 2010 with russian mafia. and opened shop in Tokyo on my time.  And made me mine out of my apt. without work and money.



cuba ugly katya makarova and whoever is there on top of this bullshit.

bay of pigs bering straight? from OBSNINSK?  (MY and MICHAEL ALSO MINE)




they put MARINA in CD and killed Marina and criminal marina stole my photos 
and need to go to jail. and they killed Jackson. and my aunt. and they have to go to jail. 

PAGES? 

( MY HOUSE IN CARTOON MY MOTHERS AND FATHERS) 

2003 on my place. 2004 my film stopped and life stopped...


???? CRAZY? GOT OUR ISLAND.... didn't ask us.....

they sitting on my place and doing crimes against me. 

 did only crime  and killed my aunt in 2010. HAS NOTHIG TO DO WITH MY HOUSE.

THAT"S WHY PIGOZZI NOT VIP. 


Marina Olga's Mother. I'm not and Marina is not from my life and family. they did crime. 


fake not apple bering straight funny cart.... marina  has nothing to do with pigs or apple.


criminal russian and need to be in jail. I hope she will be. because she tried to kill me. and stole my photos .

and that is against the law and she killed  steve jobs and my aunt HOPE.


1999 Private life photos...


LP? 

what they doing there?  1600? 420? and they stole from me my life and it's against 

AMERICAN CONSTITUTION.

(a.c. is my grandmother) 

iCEO.

???? what they did? why killed Jackson? 


????? what is that? 



1999 TELLURIDE.








No comments:

Post a Comment