Wednesday, November 9, 2011




Brin's reserch 420?  Takaeva is my mothers madden name and she was born in 1942. 


42 0? and they copied STEVE JOBS's Apple NEXT... instead of me they put and torchured my mother and they they tried to kill me last  year and they killed Jobs.  THEY ALSO KILLED MY FATHER.


THEY DID ALL WITHOUT ASKING permission and they didn't pay when they started GOOGLE In 1998.

ugly anne wojcicki stole my macy's card and my money....... and killed many people....


 my wallet was stolen in 2011 in MOSCOW on Kievskaya station. I did Police report.

I heard: SHAKRO and that's mafia.

Google Wallet is a mobile payment system developed by Google that allows its users to store credit cardsloyalty cards, and gift cards among other things, as well as redeeming sales promotions on their mobile phone.[1] Google Wallet uses near field communication to "make secure payments fast and convenient by simply tapping the phone on any PayPass-enabled terminal at checkout."
Google demonstrated the app at a press conference on May 26, 2011.[2] The app was released on September 19, 2011.[3] The app will only be available for the Sprint Nexus S 4G although Google plans to develop the app for more phones.[4]
The service will work with over 300,000 MasterCard PayPass merchant locations[5], with VISA licensing their PayWave NFC system to Google for use in Wallet as of September 20, 2011
 Google Wallet logo

Discover Card logo.png

1985

and MY NECK DISK is broken.... ORANGE? 

MAXIMA  my magazine (APPLE LOGO)  and PRINCES MAXIMA.... of Netherlands and PVO.... too much....

and they need need to pay......

No comments:

Post a Comment