Saturday, December 10, 2011


Galaxy 

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

Tokyo Dome is a 55,000-seat (actual capacity of 42,000) baseball stadium located in Bunkyo Ward of Tokyo, Japan.
The stadium opened for business on March 17, 1988. It was built on the site of the Velodrome which was next door to the site of the predecessor ballpark, Kōrakuen Stadium. Like Kōrakuen, the Dome hosts the Toei Superheroes live shows of the year.
Tokyo Dome's original nickname was "The Big Egg", with some calling it the "Tokyo Big Egg". Its dome-shaped roof is an air-supported structure, a flexible membrane held up by slightly pressurizing the inside of the stadium.


and ugly brin g0t ugly page....  and zkb?


inna didenk0 fake alexandra and alex l00ser and irina kudin0va.....  abram0vich? im n0t irina.

irina bl0ck g00gle? there is n0 irina bl0ck.. pr0h0r0v? criminal r0man0v.... and vera is n0t maria....

and n0t her s0n... n0t 0lga....  and leave me al0ne..... what they put in me? 


1941

svechina.......and 

yin yan f0r example....



mr and mss. smith.2005 / didnt pay me/


angelina 0n the c0ver 0f my b00k.

sexy book by Vera Svechina.



and ugly  russian mafia  tried t0 kill me... 

st0le my ph0t0s....

tried t0 replace my father with mafia rumanian ps? inna band n0 thank y0u.

russian mafia tried t0 kill me.... this ugly mafia  eliani . eliani I had in akasaka club linda and criminal

ugly chiliyanz invited fake linda ...... and they made crime in japan... and never will be my friends....

and they made me put in russian l0mbard all my things........ ugly russians....  criminal ar0nin....?

fake ps.... I met 2009 she is n0t me and they need t0 leave me al0ne...

ugly mafia...that


n0t their life. my life.... get 0ut 0f my life... italy.... 



my father petr svechin....


my m0ther matheatics teacher


 Nihonmatsu...... matshishima.......pig0zzi g0t island.......in panama ...........

what high school?


1993.

19333 Vallco Pkwy  /33 my mothers house/CupertinoCA 95014


vera went to japan. my mothers brother valera was born before lera.. 
and lera was named after him.

Image Detail

Naomi Campbell
 first met Mandela in November 1994, after his party, the African National Congress,
 invited her to travel to South Africa to meet with their leader.


film mandela... 1996

secretary in american zoetrope introduced me to 

tom introduced me to mata.....tom introduced me to  jo....jo introduced me to hercules.

mata introduced me to norimaki and saji san and noda seiko. and key chain 

junichiro koizumi......



1999 moviemakers.......candle in the wind.......I will always l0ve y0u.....

they killed hercules


russians stopped my film. 2004.



Bernard Arnault

 Louis Vuitton

Arnault is the world's 4th and Europe's richest person, with a 2011 net worth of US$ 41 billion

2000. MISIA 7th Single 「Everything」


Lv my wallet was stolen in mosc0w.... and I heard shakr0...... mafia....they tried t0 kill me and 

they d0nt leave me al0ne.... what t0 d0? means fake pers0n t00k my place 

and they feed him 0r her... and thats crime.../ ....they put wr0ng bear in lv.

i was w0ndering after all that hist0ry what m.g0rbahev d0ing 0n lv add.....  

that is n0t where he needed t0 be. it l00ked like he  betrayed all russian pe0ple, 

when he didnt. 



sf ....they d0nt kn0w wh0 is misha and they  kn0w anything...

and this ugly unhappy jeal0use irina said me y0u n0b0dy...... russians are n0t educated....

she very rude and ugly...mafia... and they d0nt leave me al0ne.... leave me al0ne... i d0nt like them...


irina ugly angry w0man..very unlucky in her stupid life. f0rmer wife 0f yuri shiller....

pig0zzi needed t0 change... 


2007 pig0zzi rapist...




na0mi is fake and her birthday may 22 and I gave her my film pen... she is in lovers hat

thats is mine /from my mother/

n0w I see they are ugly...they tried t0 kill me.....    and she and criminal mafia g0t 0n my life line..

they made this

A before and after shot of Joplin, Missouri after a massive tornado on May 22.

like she d0esnt have hers...

they killed hercules and they killed my father and they killed steve j0bs.....


 they killed angelica hustons husband because he was nice.

and they tried t0 kill me...

sveta st0le my shirt... and my m0thers dress. 1999

jo gave me t shirt with nels0n mandela.... I gave it t0 my father.... he is fr0m blackland...




they didnt ask us.... if then can take my m0thers c0ll0rs..

sveta and yuri


illigal criminal....sveta need t0 g0 back t0 samara.. 

she never lived in my apt. mafia


svetlana medvedeva /mine/

and russians tried to kill me and my film still n0t made...

means they all criminals..


they n0t fr0m my h0use... they put criminal dasha in my head 
his mafia tried t0 kill me. what f0r?  they d0nt leave me al0ne.... leave me al0ne...


he need t0 pay me...

pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex in 2005 and made brand illigally... 0ut 0f my b00k... and he need t0 cl0se it at list in japan.


pig0zzi c0me t0 my h0use in 525 st0ckt0n.... and I put ph0t0 0n my bl0g and I start t0 hear russian v0ice

this is 0lga...that was n0t 0lga. that was vera.. and wh0 was talking..?


we had same friend hercules ...I didnt kn0w what is g0ing 0n....... they killed him.



and pig0zzi didnt g0 funeral 0f hercules 

because he is bad friend. 

and russian mafia rules his stupid life.


c0ncert ab0ut my parents .... fake ugly artc0. fr0m 1st sec0nd I kn0w she  is ugly... ... 

and ugly user pig0zzi.... used my b00k t0 make his brand....

and put it t0 t0ky0 in my place.... /fr0m n0rimaki/

 and he  need t0 pay me... 
he killed m.jacks0n. alexia was wr0ng. and he sup0rts crimes.. he 0pened sh0p 

in japan...0n my time... using black magic... and mafia......

 he didnt let me meet brin...in 2008..... 


mafia killed Ruslana Sergeyevna Korshunova (July 2, 1987 – June 28, 2008) 



vera 1996

criminal ugly pig0zzi visiting fake garazh





20 years 0ld...felt d0wn in nyc





they started t0 c0ll0r my h0use in green after j.pig0zzi visit.. 


2009 nyc....

Bambi is a 1942 American animated film directed by David Hand . /my mother born in 1942 /


The Baikal Amur Mainline broad  railway

 line in Russia.



david. and they made g00gle with my permission.






1526 cole street and carmel.   few bl0cks fr0m pincus h0use.....

and n0w he herrassing me...... because he was and is wr0ng

and he will pay.... s00n als0 f0r death 0f t0m c0le....



I made this


and they made  film mammoth ab0ut diferent

 m0ther n0t my m0ther

......fr0m different family. 

her m0ther name nadezhda vasilevna 

mam0nt0va


and they killed my aunt. and they need 

t0 get 0ut 0f my life.


it was my father with 

baloon... means criminal anne w0jcicki 

and mafia. 


carmel 1998.

and they did illegally internet and game companies
and russian mafia tried t0 kill me.... 


t0mb0..? fr0m ichirin? n0rik0 mama is great....

 tsvetk0va is mafia....ended up in g00gle..... with irina bl0ck... when irina bl0ck is n0t exist.....

they are criminals...




and they tried t0 kill me after I t0ld the truth t0 the p0lice..... 

ab0ut criminal zhuk0va 0rl0va / killed already mam0nt0va.../ and pig0zzi helped them

they killed bretney anne merfy.


killed at the age of 32. 

at 32 I started t0 dance in hustler.....

Brittany Anne Murphy Bertolotti

... > ...

after the night they tried t0 kill me.........

At 08:00 (16:00 GMT) on December 20, 2009, the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to "a medical request" at the Los Angeles home Murphy and Monjack shared. She had apparently collapsed in a bathroom

and this rapist pig00zzi in criminal brand with ugly criminal anne w0jcicki. with my 23 and me.


and they need t0 pay me. and they need t0 g0

 t0 jail f0r crime. they kill my relatives and did 

attempt t0 kill me. h0w t0 make them pay I d0nt kn0w.


....

katya child 0f sveta....... wh0 st0le my and my m0thers tshirt... they had n0 idea... katya b0rn in 1997

mafia using her already....

sveta g0t pragnenet when I g0t my first c0mputer in japan. g00gle? p0dnebesnaya? ivan shap0val0v


1996 vera...

2004


russians started and st0pped my film ab0ut my life in japan with excuse 0f n0 m0ney. they killed my father..


then they st0le my ph0t0s.....



and they tried t0 kill me.  why they n0t in jail?


katya child 0f sveta....... wh0 st0le my and my m0thers tshirt... they had n0 idea... katya b0rn in 1997

sveta g0t pragnenet when I g0t my first c0mputer in japan. g00gle? p0dnebesnaya? ivan shap0val0v

jo






Ekaterina Ivanova (born 1988) the former girlfriend of Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..
crime.


2002.... in my skin and asai san didnt talk any m0re t0

 marina de van 

after we all met in t0ky0.

tatu?



The Star is a 2002 Russian film directed by Nikolai Lebedev, a large modern project of Mosfilm.????




vera made script with b0r0dyansky  in 1999.



my grandm0ther zerba  /az 0r green/.......  1979... 

pig0zzi didnt need t0 make his brand fr0m my

 b00k illegally. and put it 0n my time t0 my place fr0m 

n0rimaki......this is the brand.






I was 20 years 0ld.

ext. tokyo bay. saitos boat....


scene  from my film last train from roppongi....



1942 when my m0ther was b0rn.....   and its me with her.

since 1972.




CapitolRecords Logo.png

The inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States took place on 
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

may 
2009






and we must 0f been singing with mick jagger....2009.

 and they tried t0 kill me. and they hope I will never make my film..



because they ugly criminals. and they need t0 pay. and they need t0 cl0se 0r kill  criminal 

lady gaga with her russian mafia behind her..... and the rest 0f criminals .. russian criminals..


 we had inoue bucho

1993

futako tamagava 2003. 
Asai Takashi



annie planet  junko satos staff hirano san 

Vera san. Eiga last train from r0pp0ngi satuei ganbatutekudasai. Tokyo ni kurutokiniha renrakuokudasai. Mochiron mata tomaru kotoha dekimasu. Karadani kiotukete kudasai. Hirano
h0tel has wr0ng name 2009. 
2009. next they need to change name aria to LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI LAS VEGAS.


and facebook from 
my apt. 160 
without my Permission
.

pe0ple live there....
Alive Mark Zuckerberg




patrick....my film teacher...
Patrick Kriwanek


vera d0esnt like j0e labisi. he is n0t educated rude man. pig0zzi pr0p0sed me t0 makemy film with him... he is tatu..... he is after me. I said n0.

This sightseeing boat, Hama Yuri, was pulled 1300 feet from

 the coast and somehow balanced itself on a two story house

 during the tsunami in Japan.




Yuri Vladimirovich Nikulin (RussianЮрий Владимирович Никулин; 18 December 1921 – 21 August 1997) was a well-known Soviet and Russian actor and clown who starred in many popular films.


akulina



1980 Im pointing at maxim ....


However, he did find initial success at the Circus and qualified as a fully trained clown in 1950, and never abandoned his links with the circus. He met his wife, Tatyana, there, and in 1982 became the director of the Moscow Circus, a post he held until his death. His son, Maxim, is now a circus administrator.


In the 1990s Valentin Gneushev /in glasses like my father had/ /vera girl / 


worked with the famous Russian clown Yuri Nikulin and was the artistic director of Nikulin’s Circus in Moscow.

He also played in the 1977 Soviet children's fairy tale film

 The Scarlet Flower (Alenkiy Tsvetochek).



In 1986, Gneushev’s "The Red Harlequin", performed by Vladimir Tsarkov was awarded the Gold Medal at the International Circus Festival in Paris.

and vladimir putin didnt give me money for my film  

but went to meet with francis ford coppola.....



what f0r  francis ford coppola t0 putin?



dec. 1973. 

77 




His winery produced its first vintage in 1977 with 

the help of his father, wife and

 children stomping the grapes barefoot.

1996 from tokyo present...



Coppola would later use Morrison's well-

known song "The End" in Apocalypse Now.


1996


last train from roppongi.


and? green long smells like salyami 

was in 2009


sosage?


no. not sosage.... electric train moscow kaluga.



last train from roppongi is a time pice. 


1. int. 1990.  russia 
.

 hospital. day.  lera 17 years old girl with brown hair 

having the abortion.


18 years old nikolay waiting for her in the lobby.


doctor 

do you live together? 


lera 

yes.


doctor 

no sex for one month.


1997. osaka. japan /i lived 0n the hill/

Dr. Evil 


2007 I got in mexico city. march


and  after in may 2007......  j.pig0zzi needed t0 change.


and they didnt change and did crime. 

and killed many g00d pe0ple. 

2002.... in my skin and asai san didnt talk any m0re t0

 marina de van 

after we all met in t0ky0.

tatu?






my grandm0ther zerba  /az 0r green/.......  1979... 

pig0zzi didnt need t0 make his brand fr0m my

 b00k illegally. and put it 0n my time t0 my place fr0m 

n0rimaki......this is the brand.




I was 20 years 0ld.

ext. tokyo bay. saitos boat....


from my film last train from roppongi....



patrick....my film teacher...
Patrick Kriwanek

vera liked dp f0r my film yamazaki san.
The Yamazaki Distillery, birthplace of Japan’s first whisky.


vera d0esnt like j0e labisi. he is n0t educated rude man. criminal rapist pig0zzi pr0p0sed me t0 make

my film with j0e labisi.
. he is tatu..... he is after me. I said n0. 

and pig0zzi brand bad quality. and marij0li bad 
quality t00.

im n0t ham.


This sightseeing boat, Hama Yuri, was pulled 1300 feet from

 the coast and somehow balanced itself on a two story house

 during the tsunami in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment