Tuesday, December 13, 2011


1973

 vera... 29 my h0use 33. j.pig0zzi was wr0ng. 



vera ph0t0 with chunya was right. my way. they went wr0ng way.




tamara straus n0t my family. they manipulate.... 

Tamara Straus

private time...Im sitting in the gate 14. its fr0m my h0use 33. 

l live in 15.






1951







White & Case LLP3000 El Camino Real
5 Palo Alto Square, 9th Floor
Palo Alto, California
94306
United States

 in disney.... and I wanted t0 have real tiger... when I was h0me al0ne..... my father is tiger....

 they killed him... there is n0 mistake...

Princess Jasmine is a fictional character and one of the main characters of the 1992 film Aladdin and its sequels, The Return of Jafar (1994) and Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1996). 

flying strippers 2008 jasmin .. in my 15 gate..... my apt.    

steve Jobs's return to Apple in 1997. when I started academy of art in s.f.


1980 and apple went public.....


Italia Coppola....? little italy... little vera .......





richard....... virgin richard island / fr0m my m0thers h0use/.... pig0zzi island....fr0m my h0use....

and turtle was in the pig0zzis  b00k



it was my film f0r 0bama change ...... and b00ks..... they did n0thing....right... and killed many pe0ple.... wh0 hates them..... m.jacks0n family.....

0ther families...




tamara my grandm0ther...


tim cook. 


this need t0 g0 t0 jail. with criinal abram0vich and criminal  zhuk0va t0gether and inna didenc00 ugly als0... and nelli with ugly sister ... get 0ut 0f my life....


fake.....all....   wh0 0rganised it?


at 29 what that was 2009 they st0le my ph0t0s and tried t0 kill me. killed my father ...and my aunt...
l didnt all0wed them.  0rl0va need t0 g0 t0 jail.
and they killed j0bs and my father and tried t0 kill me and killed m.jacks0n and p0lish president. and they killed my father ..
sw als0 vera. they put my shirt 0n w0jcicki in 

2006 and she made fr0m my life and macys card cmpany and g0t my m0ney.



when this criminal arrived.... 

and that mafia need t0 leave me al0ne. w0zniyak had n0 idea....


and they tried t0 kill me in 2010 putting in my head names 0f 0rlva and zhuk0va

 and they d0nt live me al0ne still ... pig0zzi need t0  g0  t0  jail..


Stealing Beauty (FrenchBeauté voléeItalianIo ballo da sola) is a 1996 drama film directed byAcademy Award-winning Italian filmmaker Bernardo Bertolucci and written by Bertolucci and Susan Minot. It stars Liv TylerD.W. MoffettJeremy Irons, and Rachel Weisz. The film focuses on an American teenage girl who travels to a lush Italian villa to stay with family friends of her poet mother who recently committed suicide

and marina asked me in l want t0 be g00d m0ther t0 0lesya.... ? l said n0..... and l s0w wh0 baptised her at her funerallll......

irina in my pants

1996



1996 japan


vera grew up....

chunya? pig0zzi need t0 pay... bad cooking...


2002. we white.....

this is criminals..



miss panama my m0ther... in 1962 pig0zzi g0t island in panama



my cook iron chef matsushima san 1996

 chinese french


and this. 







and my dress fr0m 2000 new year......... ugly aslan... mafia...... and their friends...





crime.....they did. we n0t armenian....

wh0 they put here..... wh0 is 0n place 0f lilac  fl0wers

aslan usyan need t0 get 0f my h0use with irina and all this c0mpany.... 
h0rrible c0mpany.... mafia fr0m russia..n0w they g0t cared and m0ved away...


misia  everything....2000

thank you...



ugly micks girlfriend..... l0rain wren  sc0tt in my dress... rapist pigzzi need t0 g0 t0 jail....


in my dress.... from 2000

francis said the pr0blem was my video....
Image Detail

and mick put my shirt..... and they did crime....  and they tried t0 kill me and killed my aunt. 

pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex... his uncle and aunt need t0 be killed.

and they killed bellville.... and jacks0n.... I d0n understand.. mafia  zhuk0va n0t fr0m my h0use. 

and ugly alexia als0 n0t fr0m my h0use... lm n0t svetlana... svetlana fake  and 

wh0 tried t0 kill me what c0uple?




next it was me singing with mick jagger..
and my film 

they did crime.

and they need t00 pay...  0lh0vskaya larisa g0t my hair fr0m 1999.... they already killed marina....

they put mafia in me and sergei 0lh0vskiy fake bering straight  did propeller.....in my head.... 

h0w they d0 it i d0nt kn0w..

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.....
here is what they did.....in sf

pig0zzi need t0 pay  f0r killing jackc0n....
michael and russian mafia tired t0 kill me...

this jeff used t0 drive me fr0m w0rk....

jeff gr0ve h0use jeff 06. missi0n sf..

jeff br0ck up in 1995 with his girlfriend and m0ved t0 sf... thats where I came 1 st time t0 usa...

 Japanese singer Hideaki Tokunaga


 kawarekaken0 radi0...


and they  mafia tried t0 brake me.... 



nanim0 kikuenai.... n0thing 

has t0 d0 with me. Im n0t interested in this 

game.



damn the radi0 n0t dama the radi0...

kadama... ugly criminal innas b0yfriend

and they tried t0 kill  me..

he is using my family... killing them....



and they killed... and they killed my father and im in sf with n0 m0nney... n0 place t0 stay...

and brin has n0 intent t0 help me.... g00gle is mine....



and they use me.. that is fake band and criminal reed.   fanny cart? with fake ugly child..... fr0m my hair..... we didnt d0 children fr0m my hair....

normanluna86@gmail.com

n0rman direct0r in zinzani.....

fr0m my apt. 160  and japan....

real story.

and mafia  did  lucy.....  they 0wn 10 billi0n t0 me and rights t0 all g00gle faceb00k etc... . 420 160 0? h0w d0 i get it? they have n0 right f0r my life....



and t0 me criminal  0 bara? and they tried t0 kill me.. putin?
san meteo...
vera n0t american...... easy t0 trick.....

maggi? queen jb miiler meeting with 0bama?  and this is ugly crime. 


my 160. wh0 will pay? 

hajime san...

mafia wh0 puts angelica in my life   need t0 g0 away.. 0nix?


mafia did what? 0akland.....ca..... crime....

Im n0t child. they angelica after me? she is n0t fr0m my family.... and life.. they need t0 get  her away... 


jim stark....ph0t0 ab0ut 1998 2001 

The Art Deco Redwood Room built in 1933 was refurbished by Philippe Starck to combine its original styling and 21st century design




Ray Stark, Oscar-Nominated Producer, Is Dead at 88

By COREY KILGANNON
Published: January 18, 2004
Correction Appended
Ray Stark, one of the most successful independent producers in postwar Hollywood, died yesterday at his West Hollywood home. He was 88.
I went t0 marina delray in 2000.

luana?


1996 ren0


r0b...calling.... and clint0n....?

1999 my friends. 



angelica? player pig0zzi need t0 g0 t0 jailll... 


and criminal abram0vich t00 need t0 g0 t0 jail. im d0nt dasha. she is is n0t fr0m 

my h0use..he tried t0 kill me...  and still trying... 0r wh0?

russian mafia.... luna abram0vich makes and witch luna  didnt c0me t0 the party...... and they tried t0 kill me. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

he is criminal.

and they 0wn me m0ney..

r0se? 

my shirt....




and russians with pig0zzi 0r wh0ever mafia is there tried t0 kill me?  

Prince Jaime, Count Of Bardi Photos
maxima.....?  n0.

hp





White & Case was founded in New York in 1901 and has grown into one of the world's leading global law firms. Among the Firm's core values are its commitment to excellence, teamwork, innovation and diversity, all in the service of and dedication to our clients around the world. 



case behind m. white 2007.... and they tried t0 kill me? and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

Silicon Valley

3000 El Camino Real
5 Palo Alto Square, 9th Floor
Palo Alto, California
94306

United States





9th floor lived inna poletaeva in apt. 

White & Case LLP


tim cook

Ropes & Gray

1951



1993 this is my r0se.....ichirinn0 hanani... t0 me... and my m0ther and father and br0ther... what they did?


BC. /vera svechina/ and later I w0rked in Ichirin... 330 ?


mafia puts behind my back and kills pe0ple.... irina bl0ck g00gle wh0 never paid me... benji?




and after dinner with mick jagger russians tried t0 kill me...
maxim l00ks at my tail...
man n0t watching... he is sleeping.... 1997. and inna  gaming 0n my and my m0ther expense and her h0use  is mine and she can g0  and m0ve 0ut...... n0risuya kadama...? and als0 abram0vich....


 devil inna didenk0..... became fake alexandra...  and mafia lena with chuzh0y.....
 fr0m jail.. I d0nt like jail...   I like n0thing 
ab0ut jails .....get 0ff my life.... 
they killed ge0rges s0n
and ge0rge g0t sick..... wh0 did it 
g00gle? 

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

Tokyo Dome is a 55,000-seat (actual capacity of 42,000) baseball stadium located in Bunkyo Ward of Tokyo, Japan.
The stadium opened for business on March 17, 1988. It was built on the site of the Velodrome which was next door to the site of the predecessor ballpark, Kōrakuen Stadium. Like Kōrakuen, the Dome hosts the Toei Superheroes live shows of the year.
Tokyo Dome's original nickname was "The Big Egg", with some calling it the "Tokyo Big Egg". Its dome-shaped roof is an air-supported structure, a flexible membrane held up by slightly pressurizing the inside of the stadium.


and ugly brin g0t ugly page....  and zkb?


inna didenk0 fake alexandra and alex l00ser and irina kudin0va.....  abram0vich? im n0t irina.

irina bl0ck g00gle? there is n0 irina bl0ck.. pr0h0r0v? criminal r0man0v.... and vera is n0t maria....

and n0t her s0n... n0t 0lga....  and leave me al0ne..... what they put in me? 


1941

svechina.......and 

yin yan


mr and mss. smith.2005 / didnt pay me/
 

angelina 0n the c0ver 0f my b00k.
sexy book by Vera Svechina.


and ugly  russian mafia  tried t0 kill me... st0le my ph0t0s....

tried t0 replace my father with mafia rumanian ps? inna band n0 thank y0u.

russian mafia tried t0 kill me.... this ugly mafia  eliani . eliani I had in akasaka club linda and criminal

ugly chiliyanz invited fake linda ...... and they made crime in japan... and never will be my friends....

and they made me put in russian l0mbard all my things........ ugly russians....  criminal ar0nin....?

fake ps.... I met 2009 she is n0t me and they need t0 leave me al0ne...


n0t their life. my life.... get 0ut 0f my life... italy.... they need t0 be killed. 
my father petr svechin....

my m0ther matheatics teacher





pig0zzi g0t island.......in panama




vera went to japan. my mothers brother valera was born before lera.. 
and lera was named after him.

Image Detail

Naomi Campbell
 first met Mandela in November 1994, after his party, the African National Congress,
 invited her to travel to South Africa to meet with their leader.


film mandela... 1996

jo introduced me to hercules.

1999 moviemakers.......candle in the wind.......I will always l0ve y0u.....

2000. MISIA 7th Single 「Everything」



sf ....they d0nt kn0w wh0 is misha and they  kn0w anything...

and this ugly unhappy jeal0use irina said me y0u n0b0dy...... russians are n0t educated....

she very rude and ugly...mafia... and they d0nt leave me al0ne.... leave me al0ne... i d0nt like them...


irina ugly angry w0man..very unlucky in her stupid life. f0rmer wife 0f yuri shiller....

pig0zzi needed t0 change... 


2007 pig0zzi rapist...




na0mi birthday may 22 and I gave her my film pen...

n0w I see they are ugly...they tried t0 kill me.....    and she and criminal mafia g0t 0n my life line..

like she d0esnt have hers...ugly....

they killed hercules and they killed my father and they killed steve j0bs.....


 they killed angelica hustons husband because he was nice.

and they tried t0 kill me...

sveta st0le my shirt... and my m0thers dress. 1999

jo gave me t shirt with nels0n mandela.... I gave it t0 my father.... he is fr0m blackland...




they didnt ask us.... if then can take my m0thers c0ll0rs..

sveta and yuri


illigal criminal....sveta need t0 g0 back t0 samara.. 

she never lived in my apt. mafia


svetlana medvedeva /mine/

and russians tried to kill me and my film still n0t made...

means they all criminals..


they n0t fr0m my h0use... they put criminal dasha in my head 
his mafia tried t0 kill me. what f0r?  they d0nt leave me al0ne.... leave me al0ne...


pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex in 2005 and made brand illigally... 0ut 0f my b00k...

pig0zzi c0me t0 my h0use in 525 st0ckt0n.... and I put ph0t0 0n my bl0g and I start t0 hear russian v0ice

this is 0lga...that was n0t 0lga. that was vera.. and wh0 was talking..?


we had same friend hercules ...I didnt kn0w what is g0ing 0n....... they killed him.



and pig0zzi didnt g0 funeral 0f hercules 

because he is bad friend. 

and russian mafia rules his stupid life.






c0ncert f0r my parents .... fake ugly artc0. fr0m 1st sec0nd I kn0w she  is ugly... ... and ugly user pig0zzi.... used my b00k t0 make his brand....

and put it t0 t0ky0 in my place.... /fr0m n0rimaki/

 and he  need t0 pay me... 
he killed m.jacks0n. alexia was wr0ng. and he sup0rts crimes.. he 0pened sh0p 

in japan...0n my time... using black magic... and mafia......

 he didnt let me meet brin...in 2008..... 


mafia killed Ruslana Sergeyevna Korshunova (July 2, 1987 – June 28, 2008) 

20 years 0ld...



they started t0 c0ll0r my h0use in green after j.pig0zzi visit..


1526 cole street and carmel.   few bl0cks fr0m pincus h0use.....

and n0w he herrassing me...... because he was and is wr0ng

and he will pay.... s00n als0 f0r death 0f t0m c0le....



I made this


and they made  film mammoth


carmel 1998.

and they did illegally internet and game companies
and russian mafia tried t0 kill me.... 





t0mb0..? fr0m ichirin? n0rik0 mama is great....

 tsvetk0va is mafia....ended up in g00gle..... with irina bl0ck... when irina bl0ck is n0t exist.....

they are criminals...




and they tried t0 kill me after I t0ld the truth t0 the p0lice..... 

ab0ut criminal zhuk0va 0rl0va / killed already mamnt0va.../ and pig0zzi

they killed bretney anne merfy.


killed at the age of 32. 

at 32 I started t0 dance in hustler.....




Brittany Anne Murphy Bertolotti

... > ...

after the night they tried t0 kill me.........

At 08:00 (16:00 GMT) on December 20, 2009, the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to "a medical request" at the Los Angeles home Murphy and Monjack shared. She had apparently collapsed in a bathroom



....




katya child 0f sveta....... wh0 st0le my and my m0thers tshirt... they had n0 idea... katya b0rn in 1997

sveta g0t pragnenet when I g0t my first c0mputer in japan. g00gle? p0dnebesnaya? ivan shap0val0v



1996 vera...

2004


russians started and st0pped my film ab0ut my life in japan with excuse 0f n0 m0ney. they killed my father..


then they st0le my ph0t0s.....



and they tried t0 kill me.  why they n0t in jail?





katya child 0f sveta....... wh0 st0le my and my m0thers tshirt... they had n0 idea... katya b0rn in 1997

sveta g0t pragnenet when I g0t my first c0mputer in japan. g00gle? p0dnebesnaya? ivan shap0val0v


jo


Ekaterina Ivanova (born 1988) the former girlfriend of Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..




ron Jeremy? Jeremy
 didnt want killed hercules.

ugly katya criminal mafia. and she need t0 pay.



2002.... in my skin and asai san didnt talk any m0re t0

 marina de van 

after we all met in t0ky0.

t.a.t.u?

No comments:

Post a Comment