Friday, December 30, 2011

by introducing me as apple logo and paying me from 1977 APPLE will win...


if they ( Tim Cook and others at Apple corporation) hope that company will exist for more then next 100 years. it's totally make sense to do it

 THAT WAS MY IDEA (svechina) FOR MY FILM LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI TO MAKE ANETTA DOLL. criminal lady gaga did it... and now:

The 12-inch figurine, which comes complete with Jobs's trademark blue jeans, sneakers and black turtleneck sweater, was created by Chinese company In Icons and was set for release in February. But 'their efforts have reportedly met with' a legal challenge with Apple allegedly threatening to sue the toy maker unless they cease trading.
The legal wrangle is over the likeness of the doll to the late Apple founder, the rights of which the company claims it owns.

I lived in 525 stockton since 1997.




SOVIET FILM.  MY MOTHER WAS 15. 

The Cranes Are Flying (Russian: Летят журавли, translit. Letyat zhuravli) is a Soviet film about World War II. It was directed at Mosfilm by the Georgian-born Soviet director Mikhail Kalatozov in 1957. It won the Palme d'Or at the 1958 Cannes Film Festival, the only Soviet film to win that award, although The Turning Point (1946) was one of eleven films awarded that year's Grand Prix, the predecessor of the Palme d'Or....




IN STOCKTON ONE store Jeff R. working as  manager .. 
(one of the managers) of the store.  



1997. I  came to USA study in film school in use with MONEY I MADE IN JAPAN.... TO MAKE FILM LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI a.k.a ASOBI. about Russian girls going to JAPAN in 1993.








 THERE IS NO RUSSIAN JEFF.. JEFF IS NOT R. 



JEFF (WAGNER friend of Irina burova's drug dealer addict husband........also drag addict.... ) has no connection to my life in USA . 

IN 1996 I met OSAMU Ikeda.






andron kanchalovski put his hand on yulyas breast  in the book.... 




 and  FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA IS NOT EMPEROR of Japan... he is not from my mothers house 33.


and he need to put to jail russians I met in Paul Allen YAHT in 2009 or he need to kill them with all the rest of russians who tried to kill me in my apt.  in 2009 2010.

russian mafia with f.f coppola need to get out of my life. and they need to do what they should of been done in 1998. Introduce me to Steve Jobs and make my film. and they need to pay for 2012 -1997 = ? and google need to give up rights to my life and facebook also....etc.they all need to pay.

1962. My mother young Mathematics teacher....

my mother was born in 1942. Im in 1973. 


originally written in 1973 "Candle in the Wind" is a song with music by Elton John and lyrics by Bernie Taupin 
in honour of Marilyn Monroe

GOOD BYE NORMA JEAN.

and I made a pin.
I was not looking.

TODD. 

Pamela  Anderson was born in 1967. ( after my mother met my father in 1966)  


 Princess SOLO 15 gate.  160. 77 (apple LOGO was  made from my photo)




2009.

my shirt.


1996 tokyo. 


pigozzi got island ....because my mother was in PANAMA in 1962.

HE IS NOT FROM MY HOUSE 33. NEITHER HE IS FROM 11.

criminal: they both on my place and in my shirt... and on my time..... 

and that is crime.  THEY CHEATED AGAIN...

2003. greece.... THIS IS WRONG PERSON. criminal.... they both criminals . and pigozzi need to go to jail for raping me and taking advantage,. they what they do. 

and get out of my body... criminal rapist pigozzi need to pay me.


they have no connection to my life,,,they need to get out with mafia that tried to kill me.

1997. FILM SCHOOL. I'm from RUSSIA. 

The House of Savoy   PooRLY cheated. MY FILM NOT MADE. 

I HAVE MY OWN VERY INTERESTING LIFE.  she needs to get out of my life,. I have aunt. Olga.

she is not my aunt and criminals made excuse and killed my friends and they need to kill them....

those criminals or put them to jail.  this is not my aunt.  and mafia criminal and ugly....

and they need to pay me. I want to make my movie.... I don't care ....about this bullshit..... 


 the 42nd San Francisco International Film Festival  

( "Celebrate Being in the Dark") 1999 


they cheated....... criminal olhovsky....

2009 and they need to go to jail.  OLHOVSKY..NEED TO GO TO JAIL. THEY
 NOT FROM MY FAMILY. THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO ATACK ME. 

I HATE THIS FAMILY NOW.  PASCAL WAS WITH ME IN 1999. THEY EVIL. 


The Black Crowes are an American rock band 

formed in 1989?  and michael bay? mafia need

 to get out of my life. zhenya voronin....???

2003? Farm ville?  



2005.  AFTER RUSSIAN CRIMINALS STOPPED MY FILM, book LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI. a.k.a. ASOBI.



2008 


Honduras  is a republic in Central America.

and I had aunt HOPE BAKA! KINA! (MOVIE!) . OEN (japanese) FOR ME.  MY AUNT. I'M MAKING FILM.

HOPE LIVED IN SERPUHOV on 2 floor. ON SOVETSKAYA STR. 

they killed her.


Envy (also called invidiousness) is best defined as a resentful emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another's (perceived) superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it."
Envy can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. 




russians stole my photos and identity and polish stole my macy's card number and time. and etc...

......and tried to kill me and killed my aunt HOPE BAKAKINA!  in 2010

 and they need to go to jail. or they need to be killed. 



On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Vera Svechina wrote:

dear francis.

please see my new discovery.

I went to S. Jobs house....I thought door was opened especially for me. I went in....I thought they were hiding or sleeping and just want me to leave the note. It was perfect....but they were not home...


it's nice garden....I left him a note.... On the way back police stopped me. They told me I cant go to peoples backyards. I didn't know that.

Steve Jobs arrived and he said he doesn't know me. the apple logo. Im sending you my gray and white sweater from my 14 (or 13 )years old....




police scared me. 


I sent him letter by mail. I hope he replies. 



Vera.




 ONE STOCKTON in SF here I was 25 years old. ( Emperor Akihito is 125 and current emperor of JAPAN)and I lived on Stockton str. in sf. since 1997. they (russian mafia or who?) had to kill Hercules....


to MY GRANDMOTHER... ( MEANS TO ME ALSO)


Laline, a successful international boutique store, specializes in aromatic bath & body care products for body and soul.

Laline's beauty line was created by two Israeli cousins who had a solid friendship and made their dream come true with the opening of their first store in 1999. The strong family connection and the feminine bond are uniquely reflected in the warm and welcoming customer experience offered in more than 60 Laline boutiques worldwide.


and they cheated and killed Hercules. 


........


STOCKTON ONE BECAME HORRIBLE store... horrible management and it became horrible store.
( MAFIA DID this without permission....



 and criminal ugly and fake  abramovich who after me and my apt. place got chelesy and etc.... did crime....


 and google need to  go to jail. IRINA BLOCK? 




THERE IS NO IRINA IN MY APT. 160. APPLE GOOGLE FACEBOOK
  not in russia not in SF. 




UGLY RUSSIANS DID CRIME.  


 ( RUSSIAN MAFIA) TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2009 2010 in sf and they killed my relatives... MADE ME MOVE OUT OF MY APT. on 525 stockton and they need to go to jail.



And they need to rent me back my apt. 


THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO GET IN MY LIFE.  NEITHER GOOGLE DID. 
1997



Founded in France in 1972 by John Casablancas and Alain Kittler, it was rebought in 1990 by Nicholas Farrae


casablanca...roppongi..TOKYO .I worked there ....photo vera svechina. girl with curly hair and open mouth is from BRAZIL.  about 1999 or 2000...2001?

In 2004, Elite Model Management filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.  11 is my building.....since 1975.

Chapter 7 of the Title 11 of the United States Code (Bankruptcy Code) governs the process of liquidation under the bankruptcy laws of the United States.

The Most Serene House of Braganza.

 1980. RUSSIA. Vera Svechina.

The DAX (Deutscher Aktien IndeX, formerly Deutscher Aktien-Index (German stock index) is a blue chip stock market index consisting of the 30 major German companies trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange

Foundation1 July 1988
TypeLarge cap


they tried to kill me when I was born... and they started with death of Romanov's in July 1918.

????? they are wrong...

1950. DUBROVKA. ( and later my mothers  house 33)
 my mother knows nothing about San Pedro....

 Madonna: I fell in love with san pedro.... ( we never got paid) criminal band was made bering strait..
and they put in my apt. their people and they kill them and then  they tried to kill me...






Prince Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganza was confirmed as one of the passengers on the Air France Flight 447 that disappeared over the Atlantic Ocean on Monday (June 1. ONE STOCKTON....I lived on Stockton and was born in June... ). ( same day I flew back from paris to moscow... I got scared...) The Brazilian Prince is a descendant of Peter II, the last Emperor of Brazil, who was overthrown in 1889 prior to the proclamation of the Republic, and fourth in line to the hypothetical Brazilian throne.

BRIN AND PAGE THINK THEY CAN KILL ANYBODY... ( I already had my crown)



mafia did it? russian mafia.......?

and after they stole my photos russians   tried to kill me and killed few of my relatives... and they need to go to jail.
???????? 

Herzog & de Meuron Architekten, BSA/SIA/ETH (HdM) is a Swiss architecture firm, founded and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland in 1978.  

when I WAS 5.

since 1997



MY APT. 403? 

Gate 15 ...my gate 160. in Russia...after my father died. 2007.









???? google didn't pay me...... they don't own google. they need to pay. MY LIFE IS NOT GOVERNMENT LIFE.  very ugly what they do.





NEWS? 


sam is not from my house. I don't like him he makes bad films.





VERA WITH FRIENDS..... BRENDON DIDNT COME TO MEET ME AND MY FATHER DIED....

I DONT GET IT.....ME AND BRENDON HAVE NO CONNECTION. 
WHY MY FATHER HAD TO DIE? 

THIS UGLY PERSON TRIED TO KILL ME. 

STOLE MY PHOTOS....

KILLED OLHOVSKAYA AND KILLED MY FATHER
AND KILLED MY AUNT.....

THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE. AND SHE NEED 
TO PAY OR SHE WILL KILLED. I DONT LIKE IT. I DONT
 LIKE ZHUKOVA.  I DONT LIKE CRIMINAL RUSSIANS...

THEY BAD PEOPLE.  THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION  TO MY HOUSE.

she tried to kill me. 


??? WHAT WAS IT?

THE ARE MAFIA OR THEIR MAFIA TRIED TO KILL ME. I DONT LIKE ZHUKOVA.

they clued and used my family because they mafia.  and they ned to go to jail. 

POPS?

SHE IS UGLY TO ME . SHE TRIED TO KILL ME.  PROHOROV I DONT 

LIKE. THEY ALL NEED TO GO TO JAIL. svetlana never lived in my apt. 160 in obninsk my brother not living there for many years. get they fuck out with your mafia from my life.

abramovich didn't live in my apartment. they criminals. they killed steve jobs...

THEY DONT LIVE IN MY APT. CHELSY...? 


this is person who hated me always... and she need to go to jail her mafia did that... and I don't like her.


UK OS OR? 

rosoku....????? candle in the wind...1973....


IN MY VILLAGE  SHIRT ?????  CRAZY?
HE PUSHED ME TO SEX AND MADE BRAND ILLIGALY ON MY TIME FROM MY LIFE. HE DIDNT Pay me for making brand... then they tried to kill me. It's not funny.

and they need to go to jail they killed my relatives. We not their friends. they can't use me.


MY MOTHERS HOUSE WAS SOLD TO DANKI.... 
NOT ANYONE ELSE'S HOUSE.

IT WAS NOT 33 AFTER my mothers house was sold to danki.....


non of this people live in my apt. except me.

1996. VERA ARIVED to USA. I don't know this people.  

THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO USE MY PHOTOS.... 

AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME. 

IRINA BUROV'S PLACE IN BERKELEY..... SHE IS NOT 
FROM MY FAMILY...NOT FROM MY GATE... SHE HAD
 NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE AND DREAM 
WORKS NEED TO PAY ME


 $798,958,162.

IRINA IN MY PANTS...


who allowed ? how it started? 

No comments:

Post a Comment