Wednesday, December 14, 2011




Akihito /akiçito/ (明仁?, born 23 December 1933) is the current Emperor of Japan (天皇 tennō?), the 125th emperor of his line according to Japan's traditional order of succession. He acceded to the throne in 1989.


1967

"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" is a 1967 single by Frankie Valli

dec. 73


"The Loco-Motion" is a 1962 pop song written by American songwriters Gerry Goffin and Carole King. 
1962 my mother was 20....
my parents had sex in oct. 1972. I was born in 1973.

1974. 

tsars train......

and 

1977

Y 3 
317 West 13th Street
New York, NY 10014
917-546-8677

my sweater at 13 years 0ld.



1980 

Apple went public on December 12, 

1980 at $22.00 per share. 


my stoсkings. modern talking?

sharpei..... and sharp made mebius...


Puyi (7 February 1906 – 17 October 1967), of the Manchu Aisin Gioro clan, was the last Emperor of China, and the twelfth and final ruler of the Qing Dynasty.

Monarchy started
221 BC


Puyi-Manchukuo.jpg




на память


todd...

pam




1989



my finger was broken by the ball playing 0n the street volleyball.



1997 l started acdemy 0f art in sf .
Vera Svechina in San Francisco.

steve jobs returned to apple.

1998





jo fr0m south africa intr0duced me t0 hercules.

I went to japan....in 1993.

I was 20 years old.



Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela ( born 18 July 1918) served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999, and was the first South African president to be elected in a fully representative democratic election. 

Nelson Mandela on his 90th birthday in 2008.


1999. I was 25. they killed hercules. 


2003 for my 30th birthday....0ne stockton.


since 1997. Feb. 

V.S. 2003.


OBI.

Obi (帯, おび , literally "sash"?) is a sash for traditional Japanese dress, keikogi worn for Japanese martial arts, and part of kimono outfits.

Alexandra.




DianaPrincess of Wales was for my film ( dated film producer).

 (Diana Frances; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) 


1951. 




Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin (RussianЮ́рий Алексе́евич Гага́рин,  Russian pronunciation: [ˈjurʲɪj ɐlʲɪˈksʲejɪvʲɪtɕ ɡɐˈɡarʲɪn]; 9 March 1934 – 27 March 1968) was a Soviet pilot and cosmonaut. He was the first human to journey into outer space, when his Vostok spacecraft completed an orbit of the Earth on 12 April 1961.


and they did crime against me...... THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. there is no MOBIUS...

it's Möbius

and they need to go to jail. and they need to pay me....
I dodnt like ali when I met her in 2007. 

Ali  ham in russian mean Ali has bad maners.


 and en to me..(en is mine)
Ali  Khāmene’i ( born 17 July 1939) is the Supreme Leader of Iran and the figurative head of the Muslim conservative establishment in Iran and Twelver Shi'a marja.He had also served as the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran from 1981 to 1989. In 2010, Forbes selected him 26th in the list of 'World's Most Powerful People'.



Love Lera from "last train from ropongi"

Ayatollah !


"Sign of God"; UK: /aɪəˈtɒlə/, US: /aɪətoʊlə/) is a high ranking title given to Usuli Twelver Shī‘ah clerics.


Хизбаллa 

Cinderella (French: Cendrillon) is a 1899 French film directed by Georges Méliès.

 1999... they  ( russian or brin or ??????) did crime and killed many people.


Cinderella (Russian: Зо́лушка) is a 1947 Soviet musical film by Lenfilm studios.
  Zolushka, a 1979 musical Soviet animated film.

Hezbollah (Arabic: حزب اللهḥizbu-llāh(i), literally "Party of God") is a Shi'a Muslim militant group and political party based in Lebanon, and leads the March 8 Alliance, which withdrew from the government in January 2011 over its refusal to reject the Special Tribunal for Lebanon

Hezbollah first emerged in response to the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon, during the Lebanese civil war.

Hasan Nasrallah, (born August 31, 1960; Arabic: حسن نصرالله‎) became the third Secretary General of the Lebanese political and paramilitary organization Hezbollah after Israel assassinated the previous leader, Abbas al-Musawi, in 1992. Hezbollah in its entirety is considered a terrorist organization by The United States, the Netherlands, Israel, and Canada

 В 1977 году Хасан Насралла с помошью Шейха Мухаммада аль-Гарави отправился в Эн-Наджаф — центр шиитской политической жизни в Ираке получать религиозное образование, но уже на следующий год его, как и многих других радикально настроенных ливанцев, выслали из страны.

His son Muhammad Hadi (died in 1997)

chikago....


2003 christmas

they /russian mafia svetlana /dasha/ and shiller and criminal pincus /
t0m intr0duced me t0 svetlana who is criminal mafia I 
didn't know about. and they need to go to jail...they tried to kill me
with prohorov...
and he need to go to jail with his ugly zhukova 
who I don't like and I didn't invite to my life.

they need to get out of my life and they need to pay..

and they need to go to jail. 


2003.

and they st0pped my film in russia...2004

my feature film debut...as a writer direct0r and pr0ducer...




36-year old Princess Sayako (also known as Princess Nori) married Yoshiki Kuroda 

on 15 November 2005 

valera 3 years 0ld 1951.

born 3rd of may 1948. My uncle Valera under Acacia.


 they st0le my ph0t0s. they had n0 right.. t0 make faceb00k 1601

mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) 

my apt 160 my  and my m0thers private pr0perty they

 didnt ask and didnt pay me. they need to jail for trying to kill me.

2005

pig0zzi g0t island fr0m my m0thers hat...without asking me.

pushed me t0 have sex...and they killed hercules.

pig0zzi 0pened sh0p 0n my time in t0ky0 fr0m my b00k...

and tried t0 kill me with russians.... and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

1998... ca fake gun japanese magazine. 

russian ugly idi0t sl0le my ph0t0s...tried t0 still my b00k...

copied my photos without asking....tried to kill me.......

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

or they need t0 be killed.

2011. they have t0 pay rights . but after trying t0 kill 

me they need t0 g0 jail. and they need to be killed. 

they killed..

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died


they put her... criminal and fake 0n the  sh0w...mafia...

wh0 did it? and they tried t0 kill me.


nishikino akira. tokyo....

they killed my aunt and they killed my father....


 and they killed steve j0bs.

they killed m.jacks0n.. and they tried t0 kill me and made me m0ve 0ut fr0m my apt. 0n st0ckt0n str.

they need t0 g0 t0 jail


medvedev didnt care ab0ut me. 2011. 

tim c00k my grandm0ther tamara...

As for the rainbow stripes of the logo, Steve Jobs is rumored to have insisted on using a colorful logo as a means to “humanize” the company. Janoff has said that there was no rhyme or reason behind the placement of the colors themselves, noting that he wanted to have green at the top “because that’s where the leaf was.” 

akulina green is my grandmothers maiden last name. she lived in russian  blackland




 killed hercules  made him married to russian  mafia and then they
 tried to kill me in 2010 in my apt. in sf. 


all has n0 meaning...

we tosca.... janet hill?

they put sar0yan

William Saroyan ( Vilyam Saroyan; 31 August 1908 – 18 May 1981) was an Armenian American dramatist and author. The setting of many of his stories and plays is the center of Armenian-AmericanFresno.

near specs... tatu?

they lately put this . its n0t imp0rtant in my life and they did crime.

Transnet Freight Rail logo.gif

last train fr0m r0pp0ngi.. my film ab0ut 

my life in japan.. 



little vera...



parko ....alexander b0r0dyansky.... was after me...



astahov sergey.... 2004



Illustrator Yan Nascimbene

Yan Nascimbene

In 1980 Nascimbene wrote and directed “THE MEDITERRANEAN”

1996 I got this as a present in japan.


1998 yan from hawaii. 

"Three Times a Lady" is a 1978 single from the funk/soul band the Commodores, from their 

1978 album Natural High.


after my trip t0 ky0t0..../its in my film/ f0r my 30 birthday..... and apple st0re 0n my street


they didnt tell me.....


ab0ut 1989



Released 0n my birthday
June 5, 2006


"Stars Are Blind

Its  in my film fr0m 2006


2009 0n the b0at that was made f0r my 30th birthday../with0ut asking me/

2009


sparrow... character fr0m my film...


0scar 2009.


and instead 0f giving me m0ney f0r y film russians tried t0 kill me and they put 0n anther mafa wh0
 has n0 c0nneti0n t0 my life 0f h0use
they have n0 c0nneti0n t0 0range 0r my grandm0ther and they killed and they fucked up 0ur graves. and they tried t0 kill me

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

fake  bahmane linda..... mafia....  and russians sh0uld n0t be accepted t0 any film festivals...

nelli ugly..... they need to get out of my life.
they not my house.

they n0t my friends....

ugly...mafia... and they shuld pay me f0r my face skin..... 

need to be killed.fake lina....V. S. 

they tried to kill me. I was happy with my life.

Linda Bahmane


nishikino akira t0ky0/ my film/ and they killed 15 000 pe0ple in japan. 
and they never sh0uld g0 there again.



what is mafia?

they killed jackson. he was helping me...


illustrat0r william Kim.

l did last train from roppongi.

2002

russians did little vera......0n skywalker ranch..... and they 
cut steve jobs Liver....


Lg made princess solo from me and church in borovsk.... 


they made apple logo from my 86 ph0t0...

and they tried to kill me at my 36 and 37....
????

Budda


1998.

2004.


2009 and making film and singing with mic jagger.... 

his ugly fake girlfriend and  they tried to kill me. they had no right.

we ate fugu.....in 2003 in fukuoka......



and fr0m my apt. 403. 525 st0ckt0n... sf


m premier...

the m0nument.... and my m0ney..


jeal0us  russians... tried t0 kill me.


my mother they torchured...  they need t0 pay me asap. and we can live n0rmaly...



crime....

criminal brin had n0 right t0 Research ... 42 0 NO....

V.S.

with0ut asking me


and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. and my 23 and me...



Research  42 0

 since 1993.







Saroyan's poetry has been widely anthologized and appears in many textbooks. Among the collections of his poetry are Aram SaroyanPages, and Day & Night: Bolinas Poems, the latter published by Black Sparrow Press in 1998.

page has my m0ney....

fr0m my swimming suit...... 

Sir Richard Branson all this time did what?



about 1986 russia.....pioneer camp galaxy .... my hair... chanel....

stockton one CB


Sweet and voluptuous, an intense fragrance of absolute

 femininity. Created by CHANEL Master Perfumer 



I know can make perfume. with name kanjiru.... for man....

.... and kanjiru for woman...

from my mothers house.. 33.....


looks like perfume.


 Ernest Beaux in 1925, GARDÉNIA is an olfactive ode to the camellia,

 Mademoiselle Chanel's favorite flower. 


carla bruni

also CB



1994 day and night my swimming suit from 0kinawa.


and l g0t hurley fr0m macys?  /it was n0t macy;s /
where did chanel g0 t0  criminal mafia berez0vski?


0r ugly w0jcicki in my t shirt with st0len

macys card fr0m me....she need t0 g0 t0 jail.

==//////////////////////////////////////////


have n0thing t0 d0 with me.....

m0iseenk0 had sex in h0lland.... with 0lesya... wh0 has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life.

they n0t my relatives

and they killed k0lya...



fake band  have n0 c0nectin t0 my life. they tried t0 kill me.

n0 c0nnecti0n... l d0nt want any c0nnecti0n... and they will pay...l d0nt like mafia...

killed nasir0v... made fake film and they th0ught they what? 

it might 0f been my grammy..../ it was/


bad idea... Thats same year, steve Jobs underwent a liver transplant in Tennessee. ...

I hope they go to jail because olhovsky tried to kill me with russian mafia.


fake  her m0ther nadezhda...... they killed my aunt nadezhda... after they tried t0 kill me.



and they killed liltle girl 0lesya.  they 
have n0thing t0 d0 

with my life  0r my m0ther.... 0r my father.. 

and need t0 get 0ut 0f my life. 

criminal mam0th and  0lesya will be hurt... 

they need t0 get her 0ut... get 0ut 0f my life. 


we dond want them in my family. 

ugly family need t0 g0 t0 jail.. fake...  0lh0vskaya is n0t me..


criminal ugly zhukva has n c0nnectin t0 my life my apt. and need t0 be killed.

she is n0t interesting at all..... ugly mafia... get 0ut 0f y life.... with what they did t0

 me they need t0 g0 t0 jail. pig0zzi g0t island fr0m my m0thers ph0t0..
and they tried t0 kill me.
ugly imp0tent.....pig0zzi. and they killed j0bs... and l d0nt like them.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////





2009 march nyc? June 22, 2009 -- The Wall Street Journal reports that Steve Jobs, Apple's 
chief executive officer, had a liver transplant in Tennessee about two months ago.


we have great doctor in japan..... 


 As of September 2010, Apple had 46,600 full time employees and 2,800 temporary full time employees worldwide and had worldwide annual sales of $65.23 billion.



how do I get my money? 



they killed

Kim Jong Il, the enigmatic and combative man who led North Korea since 1994, died Saturday at age 69 while traveling by train across his isolated, poverty-stricken communist nation.


1974.
1980

1933. yoko ono.










my friend hercules. criminal pigozzi and OLGA IS FAKE. 


sitting 0n wr0ng place ugly criminal inna didenc0.... h0r...... and they tried t0 kill me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. they have n0thing t0 d0 with y life.

im bef0re princess s0l0.... they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my film. and they need t0 die and get 0ut 0f my life.

she 0ver staid.......in japan ....her br0ther g0t killed...  we have n0thing t0 d0 with that...

they need t0 g0 away fr0m me

mafia l d0nt like... she will be killed. she is n0t me.

h0w didenk0 ended up in mad0nna when it was my time.....  

j0 gave me t shirt........ 

2007 wh0 killed?



///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1998 my friend. producer....

Madama Butterfly (Madame Butterfly) is an opera in three acts (originally two acts) by Giacomo Puccini, with an Italian libretto by Luigi Illica and Giuseppe Giacosa. Puccini based his opera in part on the short story "Madame Butterfly" (1898/


paro paro.......

2004


love 94

2004



my film.... sergey selyan0v didnt find m0ney f0r me..

plus musical ..... last train fr0m r0pp0ngi...

ONE love!

Love is a 2006 theatrical production by Cirque du Soleil which combines the re-produced and re-imagined music of The Beatles with an interpretive, circus-based artistic and athletic stage performance. The show plays at a specially built theatre at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
A joint venture between Cirque and The Beatles' Apple Corps Ltd, it is the first production that Apple Corps Ltd. has partnered in.

2006_Cannes_Film_Festival

An Inconvenient Truth, by Davis Guggenheim
they dont want to pay


where is all this hate coming from?

pigozzi pushed me to have sex and made brand..

after they try to kill me. I dont know who is doing that crime.

· A woman who claims Google is "inside her head and making her do things" quietly gained entry to the company's Silicon Valley headquarters last month,

no responce.....
Zynga and Mark Pincus declined to comment on this story. We reached out to Vera Svechina and ... Wow, that chick is really crazy
a possibly schizophrenic former stripper named Vera Svechina. ...
Vera Svechina actually broke into Google headquarters to leave a book and an angry note. She claims that the search engine is actually inside her head...

ugly w0jciki m0ther... d0est kn0w the law?


????
Princess Elizabeth 
Princess Elizabeth aged 3, 1929.

my mother in serpuh0v peduchilishe...
when my mother was pregnant with me she got 2 shots in her shoulder blade.

1994 with  elithabeth... /my m0ther is n0t Princess elithabeth/

When founder Kim Il-sung died in 1994, the state kept it a secret for more than a day.





1995. elizabeth in blue......





they went 0p0site way...killed his s0n. my father and they need t0 g0 t0 jail and they need t0 leave me al0ne.
criminal pr0h0r0v. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. criminal abram0vich als0 need t0 g0 t0 jail.


1979
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk. my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor. (san kai)
bill gates was 24...... 

For Microsoft, 1994 was an ambitious year as we introduce the architecture for its new software solution, code-named "Tiger," /my fathers year is a year 0f tiger/ for delivering continuous media such as audio and video. 

And Microsoft Plus.......
my grand m0ther african zebra....
monument to my breast 2008 2009.

michael white....polar bear..





Russian samovar in NYC and michael barishnikov.



vera svechina. and bill gates married melinda french.
after me born on june 5 1973 

Vera Ann Farmiga ( born August 6, 1973) is an 

American actress and director. Farmiga made her film debut in

 the 1998 drama thriller Return to Paradise

 She is the daughter of Ukrainian immigrants Mykhailo, a computer-systems analyst, and Luba Farmiga, a schoolteacher.

This was followed

 by supporting roles in the 2000 romantic film Autumn 

in New York.


in Autumn in NY  

( I SOW IT IN TOKYO) 

Tawny Cypress - Melissa ( MY GRANDMOTHER NAME WAS GREEN) 

Melisa is stupid  band from Obnisnk Melisa.... Kolya is there and they killed my old boyfriend Kolya...

AFTER RUSSIAN OR UKRANIAN OR MAFIA from Obnisnk who are mafia and not interesting... FAKE and UGLY MAFIA... and they need to go to jail. 



gate s.


flying strippers...

since 2008. 


E.I. 2008 2009

and russian tried to kill me.

wrong name on the hotel in lv in 2009

means nothing was achieved.....in 30 years.

right name is last train from roppongi las vegas...




and they dont have for sale fun books about dancers.....

sexy book by Vera Svechina.

and they dont sale this.....

my memoir ....22.... last train from roppongi... 2005....



and they dont make fun clothes....





aloe vera u2.


and I dont allowed u2 to use my life. 

they need to pay....
they killed him. he was nice guy but wrote about 
criminal  abramovich...

In his 2010 memoir Hitch-22, Hitchens wrote....


In June 2010, Hitchens postponed his book tour for Hitch 22 to undergo treatment for esophageal cancerChristopher Eric Hitchens, nicknamed "Hitch", (13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011) was a British American author and journalist whose books, essays, and journalistic career spanned more than four decades. 

2002.....

hit chens..... friend vera...


taschen


The Last Emperor received nine Oscars and was voted Best Picture in 1987. 

The film opens in 1950 with Pu Yi's re-entry into the just-proclaimed People's Republic of China. 

1950

1974.

photo j. pigozzi.

2009 for my film 22.....I WAS AHEAD OF PIGOZZI..... what did they do?



and was time for my book and film. 

AND CRIMINAL RUSSIANS NEED TO NOT BE INVITED TO FILM FISTIVALS.

"MONEY BALL" MY BALL...


AND I DONT ALLOWED TO MAKE FILMS FROM MY LIFE.

2005 pigozzi pushed me to have sex.... "WON" that way......

 took advantage of me...opened store from  my book on my time in japan. 

didn't invite me meet brin in spring  2008.

AND ugly criminal  WOJCICKI got my money
and my macy's card.... 

putin didn't give me money... they made jean film
with selyanov....

pig0zzi not from  my house.


and they and pig0zzi  need to pay....

and  russians tried to kill me.

during my free time from film school in sf I met francis coppola, tom luddy and mata yamamoto.

 hit record is a sound recording, usually in the form of a single or album, that sells a large number of copies or otherwise becomes broadly popular or well-known, through airplayclub play, inclusion in a film or stage play soundtrack, causing it to have "hit" (appeared on) one of the popular chart listings. 

hit film ...

hit tshirts and keds

hit b00k

and etc...

1951. 


1966.






aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk. my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor. (san kai)

After his overthrow in 1979,



Bokassa lived in private life in his former capital, Bangui, until his death in November 1996.

when I started berkeley english language academy.


Патриарх Московский и всея Руси Кирилл возлагает на православные приходы миссию общенационального масштаба.

"Если современный человек в храме научится слушать и слышать, видеть и прозревать, сострадать и соработничать, он сможет изменить свою модель поведения и в семье, и на работе, и в обществе", - убежден Патриарх


new fairy tale about pig and peacock




mane characketer is peacock.


they sow my old private photos and they tried to kill me.



Tsumori Chisato is a Japanese fashion designer.
She attended Tokyo's Bunka Fashion College. She began work with Issey Miyake in 1977 and started her own line in 1990. She took her work to Paris in 2003 and has built a following in the United States.


2010.... russian mafia... my apt. stockton str. in san francisc0....

... tried t0 kill me after they st0le my ph0t0s.


t0ky0....



Prince Jaime, Count of Bardi

made film 0n my time.

it's POV... and avid....todd.....

Avid Technology, Inc. is an American company specializing in video and audio production technology; specifically, digital non-linear editing (NLE) systems, management and distribution services. It was created in 1987 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. ( when I went to Japan)




DianaPrincess of Wales (Diana Frances; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) was for my film...




The European Peacock (Inachis io), more commonly known simply as the Peacock butterfly, is a colourful butterfly, found in Europe, temperate Asia as far east as Japan.

Павлиний глаз

1994. Tokyo...


1994. Manila... I got red pants...
LA.


Irina  CA...


brown Bunny.... chloe.... and vincent.... My BROWN BUNNY FROM 1994 Japan....
on my photo Aria  "BUTTERFLY" with face of Chloe.... 2008. choe with face of Irina and Irina in my pants...


WRONG NAME. 2009.

 




1973. VERA




1998 l met mata ab0ut my film. there was madam butterfly pe0ple there..



MSN Logo 
The Microsoft Network

and fake zukenbergs film....



2009 scene from my film last train from roppongi. new russians in red jackets auditioning  girls to go to japan. 

and this is my brown jacket. and my mark on my right shoulder...

and my 0ne king way.

farm ville fake.

they didnt pay me... they need to pay for 
 farm ville..

where their hate comes from?

1998 here...




Kim Jong Il, North Korea's longtime leader, has died at 69 of a heart attack, state TV reported on Monday in a "special broadcast."
State media reported that Kim suffered the heart attack while riding a train on Dec. 17, and that he had been treated for cardiac and cerebrovascular diseases for some time. It said an autopsy was done on Dec. 18 and "fully confirmed" the diagnosis.



yoshi... coincidence...  

Princess Sayako  contributed articles about birds to various academic works.

No comments:

Post a Comment