Tuesday, December 13, 2011








Russian Hill is a neighborhood of San Francisco, California,

 in the United States. It is one of San Francisco's 44 hills, and 

one of its original "Seven Hills." 

Seven, samurai..... here is samurai. k.o.








2000 tokyo filme




0ne stockton 2003.



iceo   2008 0r 2009 i made this tshirt.

/2010/ after russian mafia attacked me in sf /


?


I liked shacho. wh0 did crime?


for my first original motion picture........ last train from roppongi........

my roppongi hills  2003. mori building.....



2004

my film stopped after 3 days of production in russia with excuse of no money......

apple 408-996-1010

1928
351 Geary Street






makoto naruke.........

Ex Microsoft Japan President


 main character from last train from roppongi lera has 
rolex on her hand .

A courtyard connects the hotel's Historic Building and Premier Building.


instead of making my film they increased security in cannes..... installed metal detectors everywhere in

Premier Building

1999   they put fake people and they didnt let me make my film.... they killed hercules 2009





10th


2008 2009



Y

Y


instead they did crime. 

v.s.borisevski.....

norimaki? 1999......


35 I was in  2008 2009. 


and wojcicki got my t shirt at 33 / my mothers house/  in 2006 and  after they already used my mother and and me...... killed my father

 and made without my permission google....wojcicki made my 23 and me without asking.

and they had  in 2008 from my cd from my apt. in 525 stockton str.




barack obama was elected as 44 president.  


palo alto? killed steve jobs.... 2011... and it means they knew 

it all about me and they did crime. and they need to pay.



1996.  they made crime and didn't let me make my film and all  that I wanted to do. 

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27


apple 408-996-1010

2008 steve wozniyak  is married to  Janet Hill ..  jaded janet was in tosca bar........ what janet and what hill?   
I lived 0n the hill. my name is vera.

and I didnt like 
cB 2
furniture store behind apple store because it was build on time when   I needed
 furniture in 0bninsk. 

how I get my money? 


how l get my 10 billion from apple and

 google and facebook and the rest.......


illegal criminal russians and whoever else they are stole my photos made money with it.... and with criminal jean pigozzi did crime on 

Octopus has 8 legs is a 414 foot (126 m) megayacht owned by Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft. Delivered in 2003. when I was 30. they didnt have to injure me or to try to kill me to tell me that.

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)
Fri 5/07/04 2:06 PM

hercbell@dircon.co.uk

well done! - it’s fabulous news you’re making your movie! - [and ed lachman is brilliant and delightful] - hope to see you in cannes – my no is 06 07  25 59 25 – much love,herc

 I'm in SF writing my autobyography book, where you will get a place too. :)

 Much love, Vera.

"verasvechina@hotmail.com" 
 I go to lake taho. I forgot the name. -----Original Message----- From: "Jean Pigozzi" Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:21 AM To: "verasvechina@hotmail.com"Subject: RE: Miami WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO SKY ? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR MOVIE IN YOUR COMPUTER  XXXXXXXXXXXXX J  -----Original Message----- From: verasvechina@hotmail.com [mailto:verasvechina@hotmail.com]  Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:04 AM To: jean_pigozzi@compuserve.com Subject: RE: Miami I'm happyly live in sf! :) I love that the world is so small! I would love to see you soon! my movie is almost done (in my computer) I'm so exited about it! look forward to go to russia next year!!!! lots lots lots of love, vera. ps. next week go ski!!

moscow 2008 pigozzi was wrong / behind my back already in brand from my book with black art collection..  and from my photo sweater by  criminal denis simachev. with panama from my mothers photo/ and  I sow script of died bodrov for sale after his death.... like someone made me pay attention to it....

octopus may 2009.   they were wrong... .... and obnisk mafia band and their mafia 0r whom.... made crime and russiantried to kill me in my apt on stockton str. 2010..made me disable for 1 year and made me move out....from my apt. where I didnt plan tmove out from....

and killed many people.... including joe with you light up my life.... who did that? who attacked me?


and after they killed my father, my aunt hope and uncle tolya... 
0n dec. 4  2011 russians killed my uncle 

Leonid nikitovich svechin at age 69

 in tambov.... what did he had to do with all that?

Австралийские суды не помогли Apple: запрет на продажи нового Samsung Galaxy Tab окончательно отменен


we didnt allowed to make that. they didnt pay me.

Australians will finally be able to get their hands on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, after the country's High Court this week rejected Apple's latest bid to halt the product's release there.
In a statement, the company said the Galaxy Tab 10.1 "will be available in Australia stores in time for the Christmas shopping period."
Samsung said.
According to Gizmodo, the 16GB Wi-Fi version of the tablet will be $579 and the 16GB 3G Galaxy Tab will be $729, but a Samsung spokesman could not confirm those prices Friday. 


they sow my short film /research/ 1999. my ip .......in place 0f 16 gate sitting girl from Hungary....../in my shirt films./
they didn't ask me..... it was supposed to  be my breasts  be memorialized  in 2008 in sculpture form.....

interactive monument..... my idea.


sentence in japanese   "sawaru dame miru dake " crossed .

and new  "miru dame sawaru dake" 



r0pp0ngi. my private ph0t0. 

2009

2008 . sculptor. what russian mafia tried to kill me in 2010 ? 
0r georgian mafia? tell them t0 leave me al0ne.

what  Three Musketeers?

about my breasts.

shikata ga nai ........If something out of one's control 

happens, Japanese people 

will often say "shikata ga nai" 


  Japanese life spans may be long due to similar 

effects brought about by two factors: 

Buddhism and "shikata ga nai mentality".

2009. cannes. after my first dinner with j. Pigozzi's friend mick  jagger.

or its other common form shou ga nai

as yet another 

entry on a loooong list of "uniquely Japanese" concepts.

they did shou atta....


they put salt to my door /bad wishing/ and they 

need to go to jail. 

A woman's face in a shadowy environment. The word 'SALT' is in the center, below it the question "Who is Salt?"


and instead letting me move forward with my projects
 mafia put fake people in and they cut Steve jobs

 liver..... who?


Hungarian sculptor Erno Toth works on a bronze statue of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs in his foundry in Budapest, Hungary, Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011. The statue will be inaugurated in the Graphisoft Park, Budapest, Dec. 21. (AP Photo/MTI,Zsolt Szigetvary)


Longtime Apple leader and co-founder Steve Jobs was known for two things: his temper and his taste. Now Jobs, who died in October, will be memorialized with a 7-foot tall bronze statue in Hungary funded by Gabor Bojar, chairman of Graphisoft, best known for architectural design software Archicad. 


my film production started in 2004. 
russians stopped my film.


The keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention was given by then Illinois State Senator, United States Senate candidate (and elected Senator), and future President Barack Obama on the night of Tuesday, July 27, 2004. 


Obama first met Democratic presidential candidate 

John Kerry in the spring of 2004, and was just one 

of several names considered for the role of keynote 

speaker at the party's convention that summer. 


1996. japan.


room 396. / vera was fr0m 3 fl00r in russia/

and they /wh0??/ did it like its serendipity..... its n0t serendipity. 

we live in 3 my  father m0ther nikita and me.

n0w its 0nly me and my m0ther since 90s.  and  they all criminals and need t0 pay. I'm 1 %.

criminal na0mi..

pig0zzi n0t king..he did crime ... 0lga is n0t princess...pig0zzi need t0 

get 0ut fr0m japan with fake brand. made 0ut 0f lies.

he pushed me t0 have sex. he  killed Hercules..


In 1996, Obama was first elected to the Illinois Senate by that 

state's 13th District, and he would go on to hold that seat for 

eight years


1964 . my mother in Serpuh0v.... I was b0rn in 1973.


Stepping on stage shortly before 9:45 pm EDT to the 1964

 song Keep on Pushing by The Impressions, Obama would go


17 gate. in my apt.



 on to speak for 17 minutes, interrupted 33 times / my mothers

 house number in serpuhov /   by the audience's applause. 

The final speech

 would amount to 2,297 words


1997 getting ready to make my 22 film last train from 

roppongi.....in sf...

Vera Svechina in San Francisco.


In an article entitled "An Immigrant's Dream and the Audacity

 of Hope"

/russians?...who I dont know... st0le my ph0t0s... didnt let me

 finish filming. killed my 

father..... tried t0 kill me... killed my aunt h0pe in 2010/

 in the American Behavioral Scientist, Babak Elahi and Grant Cos compare Obama's speech to the one given 

by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger at the 2004 Republican National Convention, both utilizing an 

"immigrant dream narrative". 




They add that in Obama's shift from his own biography to that

 of John Kerry, he was able to make it as if Kerry, through his

 service to the country, was an "honorary immigrant", as if he

 had too had chosen to be an American citizen.

he is not an immigrant.


Despite initially saying that he had no immediate plans to run

 for president and would serve out his full Senate term, 

Obama would go on to run for and be elected the 44th 

President of the United States on November 4, 2008, 

becoming the first African American to be elected to the 

nation's highest office.


I'm not  immigrant.


A public memorial for blues legend Hubert Sumlin is scheduled for Monday morning at a New Jersey funeral home and a private ceremony the next day in Illinois - with Rolling Stones Mick Jagger and Keith Richards footing the bill.

sir michael philip jagger.

mic in my shirt from sf 525 st0ckt0n.....st0kt0n 0ne.

and russian ugly mafia....tried to kill me.


they did микроб... and tried t0 kill me.


42 my m0ther was b0rn.  

0ld ph0t0.


he didnt ask me if he can use 

my m0ther and me.



this is brins m0ther. he can use her. l d0nt kn0w brin.


brin did resurch illigaly. g00gle made illigaly.

g00gle need t0 pay me and russians tried t0 kill me

brin made g00gle illigally. 

they all criminals

and russians did this and brin is russian...

2010.


i didnt need any 0f that crime. its 0nly crime. against me...

they need t0 put t0 jail criminal wh0 d0ing that. .


According to a 
post on Sumlin's official website, the memorial service is at 10 a.m. Eastern Time Monday at Festa Memorial Funeral Home in Totowa, /kuto/ N.J. A private funeral service is scheduled for noon Tuesday at Washington Memorial Gardens in Homewood, Ill.

wa vera svechina in German.... n0t w0jcicki..... 
w0jcicki is criminal. the m0st ugly ugly American c0rp0rate w0man.....   l heard ab0ut. 

with my 23 and me.


1998

2010. i d0nt need clones.... its called illegal use and 

st0len intellectual pr0perrty and attempt t0 kill me.
ugly russian mafia 0rl0va without my 0k using my life. did crime  need t0 be killed.
Sumlin, who called Milwaukee home for parts of the past few decades, died in a New Jersey hospital of congestive heart failure on Dec. 4. He was 80.


1980 sergey jumped.

and they made film little vera 1988.

and g00gle made illegally by sergey brin and larry page

 and they killed Steve jobs.

and they tried t0 kill me.


Sumlin, who played guitar with blues icon Howlin' Wolf, influenced a generation of rock guitarists, including Richards.

No comments:

Post a Comment