Tuesday, January 3, 2012

KING.


1950. Dubrovka.
1950.

(MY mother was hit by baby horse KING (Жеребёнок Король)  in 1950 when she was 8 years old.) 





1976






233 GRANT. s.f. and it's me youngest child.

out of 2. BEPA. 



since 1976. in sf.

and misha brin sow opportunity to mess with me and went

to usa?   and sergey made illigal resurch and made money 

behind my back using me and my family.


and  criminal cheater  family wojcicki and anne wojcicki  who I don't know stole my macy's card and my 23 and me. I arrived to USA at 23. it said on my macy's card.


Anne Jacqueline Hathaway (born November 12, 1982) ????


and wojcicki takes my money? and makes children criminal way.. from my apt. 403 illegally without asking me..all behind my back.

and brin sergey made google without asking me? 420? they had no right.


I was in SF at that time.

1977 Apple logo made from my photo.

1987 BARFLY.  ... Produced by, Presenter: Francis Ford Coppola Exec. producer: Menahem Golan · Yoram Globus Producer: Tom Luddy Fred Roos Barbet Schroeder


 1993. Anetta in TOKYO. karaoke bar.


1996.

I believe I can fly.... Japan....


 


1997. s.f.VERA SVECHINA. 



I found this in china town.


crown. ( steve jobs came back to Apple)


russians didnt let me make my film in 2004.


and that is Vera in Telluride...... 2007.




Hisao Kurosawa. son of Akira Kurosawa.

Seven Samurai (七人の侍, Shichinin no Samurai) is a 1954 Japanese adventure drama film co-written,

edited, and directed by Akira Kurosawa. and fake obninsk people.... fake  mafia house for house....
and they need to go to jail. 

samurai..... 1997. Kazuhiko Osuga ( My samurai) in SF.my apt. 403. 
in 525 stockton.



and mafia killed my father... 2007. and they need to be killed or go to jail.grave 3055.




and this ugly idiot russian mafia stole my photos  tried to copy my book...


and tried to kill me. and she need to go to jail . 


she is mafia and need to


 be killed. I don't know her and I don't like her. 


I didn't allowed her to touch my life.  mafia from russia

arrived in 2006


 ....russian ugly mafia.  and ugly show was on tv on my time.


THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE and my family. 


they killed steve  jobs. and she need to pay and she need to


 go to jail for killing people. she lives now in los angeles.  


and will be killed. I will not leave until she will go to jail.

I told her to stop. she didnt stop.


she killed my aunt HOPE. and she killed my uncle 

TOLYA...and they killed Michael jackson.

kill her. she is illegal. we didnt not allowed her to use my

photos. they killed my father... wrong and need to go 


to jail


and alexia niejelki (child of pigozzi lawyer....)  also....


and they need to pay me....




this ugliness has no connection to my book. 

this ugly criminal who needs to be killed marina got my photos....without asking me , made money with it.... tried to kill me....and she need to go to jail or need to be killed. she tortured my mother calling her every night... 




and this marina got cancer when my father was having funeral.....


and died. Hope is Marina Mamother mother. means they make problems for us and they need to go to jail together with orlova ugly mafia, who kille our HOPE... who is behind it?  .we not


 connected. why they cant put her to jail.? bearing straight?

and ballad of Hernandez?


this hated my pale. 

and they tried to kill me in SF. police doing

nothing....




2009 2010...Russians did and they need

to go to jail.


I want to know who did that. RUSSIAN MAFIA? WHO did it?? 

and they need to go to jail or be killed if they now already in jail......

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)

WARREN BUFFET GOT MY TRAIN in 2009.... FOR MY FILM.

from my film: since 1993.



Roppongi hills 2003. and that was my book. It's my intellectual property... 




2005. 


2005 to 2009.



Svechin Petr Book. 



bear from Japan 

and there can't  be Irina block and google android is illegal. 

they killed chineese people.... 

 “World Falun Dafa Day.” 2000. 

Falun Dafa first introduced in China in 1992. 

Russians tried to kill me.


Berkshire’s book value, a measure of assets minus liabilities,




 rose 1.7 percent to $160 billion.


??????

AKO I? 

The film begins in the summer of 1876, introducing Captain Nathan Algren (????)

MY NOSE? pigozzi did mistake.

Phoenician aleph

(Tom Cruise), a disenchanted ex-United States Army captain and an alcoholic, who is traumatized by his experience fighting in the Civil War and the Indian Wars. 

tim ????

MARUI. The origins of Marui date back to 1931 when Chuji Aoi opened his first store.

My flying strippers store I wanted to open in 2009. RUSSIANS TRIED TO KILL ME IN SF.since 1956 Tadao...
how do I get my 10 billion dollars for my time? ?  STEVE JOBS will:




"Candle in the wind" 1973. (SVECHINA Vera) and 
"MOVIE MAKERS" 1973 . Vera Svechina..

2011. (or 2010)


how I get my 10 billion? since 1997 I live on STOCKTON str. in SAN FRANCISCO.

 

My first day taking photos with new camera in Hustler SF I had fight with gheto girl. SHE ATTACKED ME.

I have witnesses...

it was  2007

Now Microsoft has been granted a patent that is designed to make its maps more pedestrian-friendly.
Somehow, this patent has immediately been dubbed the "avoid ghetto" feature.


HOW CAN THEY GET PATENT FOR MY LIFE? without asking me.
They have to pay me for my ideas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment