Saturday, February 11, 2012




1974. VERA PETROVNA SVECHINA.

"Our nation golden child" Elton John. 


 VERA in 1974 in Obnisnk. lyashenko str.  





1993 1994. HOUSE TURTLE. (VERA)


in 2009 or 2010 they killed writer or singer of  orenburgsky puhoviy  platok song .

because my mother had grey skarf on her shoulders.......on one of the photos in 1962....

1951. VLADIMIR VALERY TAMARA...
1986-1951=35 MCY 35. my father worked there.

they didnt do the accident.

aerosmith song 3. rag doll? 1987.

1987-1974=13..rag doll 

2008 Flying strippers. - 1974 = 34. 2007....was wrong.... fake mafia...


1997


My name is Vera Petrovna Svechina. I found B (Bepa) and Venez (my crown) Coincidently in china town sf in 1997. I came to USA.  (STEVE JOBS CAME BACK TO APPLE)



this is my mother. Nina Vladimirovna Takaeva 

( after she got married her last name became Svechina)

  MY MOTHER NINA WAS  born in 1942.

VDNH?


PAPA WAS BORN IN 1938. he was 12. 

when baby horse King hit my mother she was 8 years old. in 1950 in Dubrovka.

baby horse's mother's name was CHALKA.

she was real horse. 
allure way of walking

RAPIST Jean PIGOZZI's  PARENTS HAD SEX. pigozzi was born in 1952.

PIGOZZI cheated and dressed like me went on my time to EDGE 2003..

(My apple shop was opened.)

they did crimes against me.
pigozzi pushed me to have sex in 2005 and opened illegal shop in japan on my time
pretending that he is my friend.
 they he did earthquke. in JAPAN. he got island from my mothers hat ( we didnt ask him) 
we not italians we not romanovs.  Pigozzi is not living in my apt. HE IS NOT FROM MY HOUSE.

he wanted to still it. Olga of Greece
also doesnt live in my apt. the need to be the last to use it and 
only after permission. and they didnt have it.

I DIDNT INVITED THEM TO MY APT. MY MOTHER OR FATHER DIDNT INVITE THEM.
My brother didnt invited them.

and in 2009 after I went to police RUSSIAN MAFIA ABRAMOVICH and who 
ever they are tried to kill me and made me disable for 2 years. . 

they need to go to jail Pigozzi is not important person. 

THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS. 


 we from house 33.  


they did wrong way : JAPAN, C ...SEE PRINCESS!


VERA SVECHINA in GATE 15, 160. 1979. 


ho LL ( my movie LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI)  and FLYING STRIPPERS.....

hB? 

happy Birthday in JUNE.

PIGOZZI IS NOT PRINCESS....Olga is not princess. 

 he did crime. ...... that was me and they need to pay.

Pigozzi friend with BUSH and Bush is not from my house. HAS NO CONNECTION TO ME.

CA. USA


yuriy shiller  is not me.... and he is not my mother. 

yuri is russian mafia:


PIGOZZI USED MY HOUSE ALL HIS LIFE and he need to go jail or he has to pay. 

pigozzi in my shirt. Olga of greece in my place and time and it's illegal. 

AKULINA EMELYANOVNA  is AZ. 
and no any marina even close. they did crime:
they fake: has no say:in my life. 

they mafia:


kankenai.JEAN PIGOZZI IN MY SHIRT.?
and they tried to kill me: and pigozzi pushed me to have sex...
he had no idea what he is doing and he need to go to jail. olga nobody for me. she has no right to my life.

it's inposible galaxy 10.1N. pigozzi need to die:

because STEVE JOBS PUT STOCKTON 

STREET one. I  LIVED THERE. 

apple logo.

and it was me. and it's computer.

and things crush if you fuck with them illegally.

and people die. and they tried to kill me.

when they are illigal ones and they need to be killed.

2003 VERA was 30. they killed my father they need to go to jail. I lived on stockton one.
there is no galaxy one N. it's VERA. 

and pigozzi has bad quolity brand.. means he waisted my time and did nothing good.

and he need to pay. he only killed steve jobs and my father and hercules. and tried to kill me. since 2002. 
pigozzi's job in 10 years. and more of my relatives he killed with criminal russians.... who stole my photos... and killed russian girls.

they have no righ to live on my place.  

they have no say in my life.

they cant make money from my life.

pigozzi is not vera svechina. 

svechina vera...sv...... there is no IT. 

Im russian.  Japan loves me...


the rest is criminal: 
 and they needed to pay
before they start companies. and olga is not svechina vera....she is ugly criminal on my place and time.

rapist pigoizzi and criminal zhukova, orlova berring straight obninsk mafia ...mafia who
 made money on my time.....
and made illegal babies using my photos and thing..

and mafia tried to convince me that Im osama bin laden...

Im not 
 
osamu was from japan...

brin got on his place. brin is not osamu and not vera.

OCTOBER 2001

after 911 with Elizabeth in SF. in our  Gate 15. in russia
where we live since 1975


1996 berkeley. we have diferent shirts....


and I supposed to meet Elizabeth the second  in 2009. after 
making  my film and with my photos. they stopped my film and made from my business card from GAGA film studio... 525 stockton?

illegally LADY GAGA... 

from my apt. and my trip to japan in 2003

my trip was about my film. 

I spent my money on my trips. They had no right to 

do the crime.

and they stole my photos and they tried to kill me.

Illegal and criminal  Laddy GAGA went to meet Queen.

and they tortured my mother.....

and that is crime.

HM Queen Elizabeth II.

he is illegal user of our life. and his ugly wife too.

they crazy and they need to go to jail .

they have no right:  rapist is pigozzi. but he also has no connection to my mothers horse king.

pigozzi

store was for me, they didnt let me live my life.
and that's the worst thing that people can do to somebody.I dont work for pigozzi or anyone in this story.

criminal Olga of GREECE mother marina is criminal.

PIGOZZI

HE NEED TO PAY ME.  

Marian and Vivian Brown (born 25 January 1927) are American identical twins and icons of San Francisco, known for the appearance in media with their signature identical bright snappy outfits with hats atop their meticulously coiffed hair.[1] They were voted second as San Francisco's "Best Local Character" in 2000.

WHEN I GOT MY macy's card 023. 


that ugly criminal anne  wojcicki stole 

from me later..... and she killed many people

including she tried to kill me in 2009 using

 russian mafia.



With the intent of escaping hot summers and the long cold winter months, the Browns left Michigan for San Francisco in 1970, and found work as secretaries at separate downtown businesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment